Garurumon! by GarageKid
Summary: Yumi and Dorumon are in one bad spot. While Jeremie and Odd are faceing one of the dark digimon Yumi is faceing the other, Ulrich comes to help her, but what happends when you cann't control the next level!
Categories: Seasons, Ships > Ulrich and Yumi Characters: Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, General, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: Crossovers! Love them, Hate them, WRITE THEM!!!
Challenges: Crossovers! Love them, Hate them, WRITE THEM!!!
Series: Kids of a New World
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 730 Read: 8259 Published: Mar 18, 2007 Updated: Mar 18, 2007

1. Dorumon VS Gorillamon by GarageKid

2. Garurumon VS Gorillamon by GarageKid

3. Dorugamon VS Garurumon by GarageKid

Dorumon VS Gorillamon by GarageKid
Author's Notes:
Again, if you don't know the digimon, look it up in Wikipedia.

Two Digimon apeared in the real world. Odd and Jeremie were taking care of the first one, Yumi was fighting the second.

"Digi-monify.....Hyper speed." Yumi scanned a card that would let Dorumon move as fast as the speed of light.

"Energy cannon!" Gorillamon shot a giant ball of energy from his cannon-like arm. Dorumon easiy dogded it.

"Metal cannon!" Dorumon launched a chunck of metal, from his mouth, at Gorillamon. Who was not very weakend by the shot.

"It's no good! He's on champion level!" Yumi yelled to Dorumon.

"Dash metal!" Dorumon launched an ice beam and froze Gorillamon.

"Yeah! Much better!" Yumi said. But a moment later Gorillamon broke free.

"Energy cannon!" Again Dorumon dogded it easily, but Yumi couldn't and was hit with the energy ball.

"YUMI" Dorumon rans to Yumi, who was thrown against the wall. Yumi slowly tries to get back up.

"Digi monify......Power Bond." Yumi said as she scanned the same card she beat Odd with several times. The card doubled the attack, deffence, and speed of a digimon. "Now Dorumon, your attacks have more effect."

"Metal Shoot!" Dorumon launched a shock wave from his mouth to Gorillamon. Gorillamon flies backwords.

"Hange in there! Helps on the way!" Dorumon yelled to Yumi who was still on the ground. Dorumon took his eye off Gorillamon once, and was hit with a strong punch and slamed into a wall.

"Where's help when you need it?" Yumi said mainly to herself.

  ***

Back at Kadic Ulrich and Gabumon were trying to get to the city where Gorillamon was attacking. Jeremie and Odd finished with the other one, the other wasn't a champian level and was much easier, their digimon were tierd and it was up to Ulrich and Gabumon to help.

"Why couldn't you and Gargomon handle it Jeremie?" Ulrich asked in the cell.

"Yumi offered." Jeremie said. "She said she could handle it."

"Dorumon's a rookie and Gorillamon's a champion." Ulrich said. "Put 2 and 2 together! Dorumon almost stands no chance!"

"I know but Yumi," Jeremie begain. "But Yumi said if she used the right cards, she would win."

"I'll call you back after I help Yumi." Ulrich said and hung up.

"I can sence the digimon." Gabumon said.

"And I see the smoke, lets go!" Ulrich and Gabumon raced off hopeing they weren't to late.

  ***

Back in the battle field Yumi and Dorumon are in bad shape. Both had tacken a good amout of energy cannons. Gorillamon aimed for Dorumon and prepaired an energy cannon.

"Energy Cannon!"Gorillamon fired. Before it hit Dorumon Yumi pushes him out of the way.

"Are...You OK." Yumi asked in a weak voice.

"Yeah. We cann't keep fighting." Dorumon said.

"Energy Cannon!" Gorillamon fired the final blow.

Before the cannon hit Yumi and Dorumon it was blocked. Yumi and Dorumon look up to see Ulrich and Gabumon holding a WarGreymon's Sheld.

"You two OK?" Ulrich asked.

"Just beaten to a bloody pulse, but other then that OK." Yumi said. Ulrich helps Yumi up while Gabumon held the sheld.

"This guy's worse the King Kong." Gabumon said. "He's trying to break the sheld." The Gorillamon kept fireing energy cannons to break the sheld.

"Nothing can breack a WarGreymon's sheld!" Ulrich said.

"Need any help?" Yumi asked.

"Taking this guy down? Yeah." Ulrich said.

"OK, Dorumon, can you still fight?" Yumi asked.

"No prob." Dorumon said. "Ready Gabumon?"

"Ready." Gabumon said.

"Digi monify.....Dyno tooth." Dyno tooth was like a dagger weopon that helped the digimon fight.

"Time to go King Kong hunting!" Dorumon said as he approched Gorillamon.

"Digi monify......Sword of light." The sword of light is a sword that can shoot blades of light at the opponent.

"Energy cannon!" Gorillamon aimed for Gabumon this time.

"Gabumon look OUT!" Dorumon pushes him out of the way and is hit and badly wonded.

"DORUMON!" Yumi rans over to Dorumon who is out cold. Gorillamon launches anouther Energy Cannon at Yumi.

"Yumi!" Ulrich blocks the shot and falls back.

"Ulrich.......Dorumon......Yumi" Gabumon had never felt like this before. Anger and rage filled him inside.

"Gabumon?" Ulrich sat up, but his back hurt from absorbing the shot that would have easily killed Yumi.

"Ulrich, I think Gabumon's hurt or something." Yumi said.

"What makes you say that?" Ulrich asked.

"Look at him." Yumi said. When Ulrich turned to look at his digimon, Gabumon was as angry as ever.

"Gabumon digivolve to" Gabumon begain to digivolve to his champion form.

"He's digivolving." Ulrich whispered to himself.

"Garurumon!" The giant wolf-like digimon prepeared to ayyack and distroy the Gorillamon. The battle was sure not to be a long one.

Garurumon VS Gorillamon by GarageKid

"Howling Blaster!" The streem of blue ice came stright for Gorillamon.

"Energy Cannon!" The two attacks came together and created an explosion.

Garurumon bits the foe with his large wolf teeth trying to shater him into data. Slowly Garurumon became more uncontrolable.

"Howling blaster!" Garurumon's attack was enough to shater Gorillamon into data.

"Great job Garurumon!" Ulrich said.

"Howling Blaster!" The attack hit a near by building and nearly colapsed on Yumi and Dorumon.

"Garurumon! Stop!" Ulrich tried to control his but Garurumon ran into the city, destroying everything he pleased.

Sorry this chapter's short! the next one is longer!

Dorugamon VS Garurumon by GarageKid
Author's Notes:

I needed to keep Xana as an enemy, so I made him act like the digimon empirer on the T.V. show Digimon.

The gang meet back up at the dorms.

"Garurumon's gone crazy." Ulrich said as soon as Jeremie and Odd show up.

"What? Garurumon?" Jeremie asked.

"Gabumon digivolved! But Garurumon's out of control." Yumi explained.

"We need to fight back." Dorumon said.

"Dorumon, Garurumon's a champion level digimon, he's too strong." Yumi said.

"I don't care! He digivolved because Gorillamon showed up, and we need to help him even if I'm shatered into a million bits of data!" Dorumon protested.

"First we need to find Garurumon." Ulrich said.

"You can use your digivice to find Garurumon." Dorumon said.

"OK. then I'm going after him." Ulrich said.

"Not without us." Odd said.

"He's my digimon." Ulrich said.

"He's our kind." Dorumon said. "Weather you like it or not I'm coming, even if Yumi wont!"

"Fine." Ulrich said.

"Lead the way." Yumi said.

  ***

In the city Garurumon is taring it apart.

"GARURUMON!" Ulrich yells.

"Nice try." A voice said. "Garurumon's mine now." On Garurumon's head a teenaged boy appeared.

"Who are you?" Dorumon yelled.

"I am soon to be ruler of the digital world. My name is Xana." Xana cracked a whip forcing Garurumon to attack.

"You're hurting him!" Dorumon yelled.

"And? I own him now." Xana said.

"You cann't own a Digimon! Digimon are partners to humans not pets!" Dorumon said.

"HA! I own all the digimon I want." Xana said. "And I control them with these dark rings. On Garurumon's neck was a black ring.

"YOU CAN"T DO THIS!" Dorumon protested.

"Whatch me!" Xana forced Garurumon to destroy on of the buildings.

"ENOUGH! Dorumon Digivole to!" Dorumon begain to digivolve. "Dorugamon" The black and white fured digimon stood on his two legs. Unlike Dorumon who had small wings, Dorugamon had large wing he could use to fly.

"Cannon Ball!" The attack through Xana off Garurumon.

"Garurumon, Destroy him!" Xana comanded as he made a run for it.

"Aim for the Dark ring Dorugamon!" Yumi said.

"Power Melat" Dorugamon fired a metal orb at the dark ring dedtroying it.

"Ulrich?" Garurumon asked.

"Are you OK Garurumon?" Ulrich asked.

"Yeah, Just tied." Garurumon said as he whent back to his in training form, Tsunomon. Ulrich picks him up.

"We need to get back to the dorms!" Odd said.

"Need a ride?" Dorugamon asked. Yumi climbs on his back and helps Ulrich up. Jeremi, Odd, Gummymon, and Gigimon climb as well.

"First stop, Kadic Jr. High." Yumi said as Dorugamon flies off.

As they reach Kadic Odd and Jeremie go race to the dorms.

"You better hurry Ulrich or Jim'll be looking for you." Yumi said.

"Thanks." Ulrich said. Before he climbs off Dorugamon, He pulls her in and kisses her. After 20 seconds they break apart to the song of Odd's voice.

"Hey Romeo, the balcony scene's over, you can come up for air now!" Odd yells.

"See you tommorow." Ulrich saids as he jumps down Dorugamon.

"Through Odd a punch for me." Yumi said.

"OK. Good night." Ulrich said as Yumi and Dorugamon fly off.

story two ends here.

My third story is called Enter Growlmon

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=153