Code Season 4 by GarageKid
Summary:

My verson of Season 4. Major YxU and minor JxA.

Warnings:

-Character Death

- Bloody scenes


Categories: Ships > Jeremie and Aelita, Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Seasons > Season 3 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Drama, General, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: A Novel Idea
Challenges: A Novel Idea
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 13658 Read: 54702 Published: Mar 30, 2007 Updated: Mar 30, 2007

1. Chapter 1 by GarageKid

2. Chapter 2 by GarageKid

3. Chapter 3 by GarageKid

4. Chapter 4 by GarageKid

5. Chapter 5 by GarageKid

6. Chapter 6 by GarageKid

7. Chapter 7 by GarageKid

8. Chapter 8 by GarageKid

9. Chapter 9 by GarageKid

10. Chapter 10 by GarageKid

11. Chapter 11 by GarageKid

12. Chapter 12 by GarageKid

Chapter 1 by GarageKid

The gang moped around, because of the loss of LYOKO. Jeremy was on his lab top trying to find some trace of LYOKO. “Forget it, Jeremy.” Ulrich said. “LYOKO’s gone.”  Jeremy closes his computer and looks up.  “I’m not giving in to X.A.N.A.” He said.  The rest of the gang looks around to find Aelita whom had disappeared.  “Where Aelita?” asked Jeremy.  “I’ll go find her. She wouldn’t go far.” Yumi offered.  “Be careful, X.A.N.A can attack freely now.” Ulrich warned. “Don’t worry.” Yumi said smiling.  “Who knows? X.A.N.A could be Dr. Doom!” Odd joked.  Odd was laughing all the way back to the dorms. “We haven’t heard from Yumi in a while.” Ulrich said in a worried voice. “I hope she’s OK.” There was quiet for a moment, and then Ulrich’s cell phone rang. “Yumi?”

“Last time I checked!” Yumi said in a somewhat happy voice.

“At least you still have a sense of humor.” Ulrich said. “Any luck finding Aelita?” A moment of silence.

“No, Sorry I circled the woods at least twice, no luck.”

“Come back to the dorms she’ll turn up.”Ulrich said trying to make Yumi feel better.  “Be careful.”

“OK” Yumi replied and hung up.

 

Ulrich told Jeremy that he told Yumi to come back to the dorms. Jeremy was not happy about it.

“She needs to find Aelita! How can you tell her to call it quits?” Yelled Jeremy who was unhappy to hear it.  “Yumi tried, give her a break! She has been looking for Aelita for HOURS! And it’s getting cold.” Ulrich said trying to defend Yumi. Odd jumped in knowing what Jeremy was saying was unfair. “Ulrich’s right Jeremy, it’s getting late and Aelita could be in her room already. What’s Yumi suppose to do, stay out in the cold all night?” Odd stayed on Ulrich’s side. “I’ll look for Aelita myself then. But only because you both are pitying Yumi!” Jeremy said storming out the door.

 

A while later Yumi came through the door, cold, and asked what happened.  Ulrich pulled a blanket over her shoulders and told her about the fright him and Jeremy got in. “I did find Aelita, when I was coming back to the dorms.” Yumi explained. “She said she was going to her room.  She was very upset.”

“WOW! For once I was right. Aelita went back to her room, Detective Odd wins!” Odd was dancing around before Ulrich gave him a punch. “Knock it off! Now Jeremy is lost, and it’s too cold in the wood to find him.” Ulrich yelled.  “Just throwing this out there,” Yumi begin, “but could you just use a cell phone and call him?” Ulrich and Odd looked at each other felling a little dumb that they didn’t think of that before. “He’s probably still angry with us.” Ulrich said. But then again it was the only thing they could do. Odd dialed Jeremy’s number.

 

“Hello?” Jeremy said.

“Jeremy! Aelita’s OK. Yumi found her!” Odd said in the cell phone with a happy voice.

“Oh yeah? Then let me talk to her.” Jeremy was testing Odd and Odd knew it.

“She not in the mood to talk to anyone, you have to came here.” Odd could hear Jeremy laughing in the cell phone. “She always talks to me your lying!” Odd was getting angry. “You’ll die in the cold. The principal already called all the parents of the day students, including Yumi’s, and said it was too cold for the students to walk home. So Yumi’s bunking with Aelita tonight. You need to come back!”

Jeremy listened to Odd and came back to the dorms. “Is Aelita OK?” Jeremy asked Ulrich as soon as he entered the room. “She and Yumi went to sleep early, they both where tired and cold from being in the woods to long. I think Yumi is catching a cold from looking for Aelita.” Ulrich voice sounded very concerned. “You know Ulrich, you completely concerned about Yumi lately.”Ulrich blushes.

 

The next day the girls met the guys in the school yard. Aelita was still upset, Yumi told the gang she tried to make her feel better, but on luck.  

“Why is she so upset?” Jeremy asked.

“Well,” Yumi began, “you would be upset if you lost both your parents. I mean, now that LYOKO’s gone, France Hopper is gone.”

“Don’t forget William is also gone.” Odd said.

“I did told you guys it was a bad idea to make him part of the group!” Yumi reminded them.

“We should have listened to you.” Ulrich said. “You did warn us.”

 

Later that day Jeremy fond a small data that lead back to LYOKO. Meanwhile the gang was on their way to the Hermitage, the house France Hopper lived in, so Aelita could look around and find something they would help Jeremy recreate LYOKO. They all split up to cover more ground faster. Yumi found a door that led to an old basement. There’s got to be something here. Yumi thought. Ignoring the strange tracks, she looked around. A wolf possessed by X.A.N.A jumped out and attacked Yumi. When the wolf Tackled Yumi to the ground, she falls over and let out a scream. The Wolf bit her leg before leaving.

 

Ulrich and Odd heard her scream and ran to the basement door.

“YUMI!” Ulrich yelled down, but no answer.

“I saw a wolf possessed by X.A.N.A leave the basement a while ago. It didn’t even see me.” Odd told Ulrich.

“It might attack Aelita,” Ulrich said “go and protect Aelita while I check on Yumi.” When Ulrich got down the stairs he saw the blood on Yumi’s face and leg. He ran over and tried to shake Yumi awake.

“Come on. Wake up.” Ulrich laid Yumi’s head on his lap and started cleaning the blood off her face. Soon Yumi wakes up, but her body is shaking. Ulrich used his jacket as a bandage to wrap the wound on her leg up.

“Now that you’re up I can get you to the nurse.”Ulrich said relieved that Yumi’s OK.

 

At the nurse’s office the nurse wraps the bite on Yumi’s leg. As soon as the two of them left the nurse’s office they headed to the Hermitage.

“You sure you’re OK?” Ulrich asked. “That’s a deep bite and…” before Ulrich could finish, Yumi covers him mouth.  “I’m fine. Really, I know you’re worried, but it was just a bite it could have been worse.” Yumi moves her hand and they continue down to the hermitage. “I know I’m getting annoying.” Ulrich begins before the reach the Hermitage,” But now that X.AN.A can attack freely, I-I don’t want to lose you.” Yumi had never heard Ulrich’s voice that soft. Yumi hugs him and they look for Odd and Aelita.

 

“ODD?” Ulrich yells. “ODD, Kerry Clarkson and Lindsey Lowman are inviting you to dinner.” Ulrich said trying to get him to call back but there was no responds. “And to think Odd would be fling down the stairs by now.” Yumi said laughing. “Oh what that’s not good.” They swiped all the room in the house. ”you know, you could” Before Yumi could finish Ulrich pulls out his cell. “I know what you’re going to say.” Ulrich dials Odds number.

“You’ve reached Odd, and he’s currently single.” Odd said thinking it was a girl.

“First of all it’s Ulrich, second where you are!” Ulrich said trying not to laugh.

“Ulrich! You and Yumi need to get to the factory, it’s amazing!” Odd hung up.

“Well, what did he say?” Yumi said

“We need to get to the factory” Ulrich began “I need to tell you something.” Before Yumi can answer him, Ulrich kisses her. Yumi blushes.

 

When they get to the factory they both don’t say a word about the kiss. As soon as they step into the lab Jeremy yells with extiment! “LYOKO’S BACK! I don’t know how but it’s back!”

“The fight against X.A.N.A continues.” Ulrich said.

“He’s not done with us.” Jeremy reminded him. “But now he has William.”

“What do you mean?” Yumi asks.

Chapter 2 by GarageKid
The gang prepared to go to LYOKO to get used to their new powers on LYOKO. "I'll send you all to the mountain replica Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd first, then I'll transfer Aelita." Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd got into the scanners. "Transfer, Scanner, Virtualization." The Three of them were in LYOKO. Ulrich fond that now he had two swords instead of one, with new armor. Odd looked more like a cat with the new cat ears added along with new cat like armor, Yumi looked more like a ninja then a gashi, although her razor fans looked the same, they were more effective and will never miss again. "Cool. With the new upgrades, nothing X.A.N.A will never be able to defeat us." Ulrich said.

"Thing are looking good to you and Yumi, but I look like a big purple CAT!" Odd complained.
"Come on Odd not even five minutes on LYOKO and you're complaining!" Jeremy sounded tiered because of working on the upgrades. "You guys still have most of your powers that you guys had earlier." The gang was looking around the new LYOKO. It was mostly the same as before.
"Are you going to send Aelita or what?" Yumi asked. Jeremy was quiet and then set up the transfer.

Aelita looked more like an elf than ever. As soon as she got to LYOKO, Then the X.A.N.A possessed William appeared.
"LOOK, its William." Odd said. "Hey."
Odd did not know William was possessed and ran to him to see if he was OK. The possessed William attacked him and devitalized him.
"ODD" Ulrich yelled but it was too late.
"This isn't good; one shot is all it takes for him to take one of us down!" Yumi's voice sounded scared and Ulrich knew it. "I told you Yumi, I'm not going to lose you!" Ulrich drew his swords and was ready to fight. Yumi protected Aelita, who heard what Ulrich said about not losing Yumi to X.A.N.A. Did Ulrich mean he wasn't going to lose Yumi to William either? Aelita decided she would ask questions later.
"I'm going to bring you three back to our world OK." Jeremy told Yumi and Ulrich.
"Why? We can handle William. If we devitalized him..." Ulrich didn't finish before Jeremy jumped in.
"I don't know what will happen if his devitalized I need to run a few more programs." Ulrich understood and didn't argue. "Materialization Yumi....Materialization Ulrich...Materialization Aelita." They were in the scanners and all of them had questions.
The three of them met Odd and Jeremy in the lab. "Yumi and Ulrich head to the Hermitage. Odd and Aelita you two look in the city's libraries, and anywhere else to find more info on France Hopper. Yumi and Ulrich look in this basement you guys fond earlier. We're going to do some deep research on France Hopper." Jeremy's voice made it sound like a school assignment.
"What for?" Yumi asked.
"I need to know all I can on France Hopper to help me with the programs I plain on running." Jeremy adjusted his glasses.
"But that basement, X.A.N.A in guarding it. Yumi got hurt last time." Ulrich did not want to go in that basement. The blood stain from the X.A.N.A possessed wolf attacking Yumi was still there. Along with the memories of attack. "X.A.N.A must be hiding something, and after all you two are the best at martial arts in the group." Jeremy said.

End Notes:
This one's a little short. Sorry!
Chapter 3 by GarageKid

Odd was dragged to every library in the city, while Yumi and Ulrich headed to the Hermitage. When they got to the basement, the first thing that caught Ulrich’s eye was the blood stain on the floor. He walked beside Yumi, I kissed her Ulrich thought I need to do something to show I like her. Ulrich’s mind wondered as he put his arm around her. “Yumi” Ulrich began, “When I, I mean when.” Yumi stopped him before he made a fool of himself. “You mean the kiss.” She said blushing. Ulrich turned blush red when she said “kiss” and Yumi could see it. “Yeah, I wanted to ask you if that would change your mind about being just ‘friends’.” Ulrich could tell Yumi liked him. “If you had to make a choice between William and me.” Yumi knew what Ulrich was going to say. “Who would you pick?” Yumi blushes and thinks about it before she answers. “I knew one day I would have to make that choice” Yumi looked Ulrich in the eye. “I would pick you, because I trust you and I know I can tell you anything. You’re just all around a better person then William.”

  

Yumi and Ulrich found only some info on France Hopper and LYOKO. Ulrich turns to Yumi,

“I don’t understand what was the wolf protecting?” Ulrich sits down on the floor and looked at Yumi who wasn’t paying attention to what he was saying,”Yumi” Ulrich called trying to get her attention. “Uh, sorry my mind was somewhere else.” Yumi sat beside him. “Are you OK? What’s on your mind?” Yumi leans back and hits her arm on a handle of something. “Ouch! What’s this?” Yumi pulls at the handle and a door opens. “Do you think this is what the wolf was protecting?” Ulrich asked as Yumi looked through the files that where in cabinet. “Yeah, take a look.” Yumi said pointing to the blue-prints of the super computer. “All the info France Hopper used to build the super computer is in here, along with all these computer discs on all the different programs.” Yumi smiles at Ulrich “All the data Jeremy needs is right here.” Ulrich helps Yumi get all the discs out and into the bag they brought with them. Yumi stops when she hears a growl. Ulrich looks up to find that a pack of wolves possessed by X.A.N.A are behind them.

 

Ulrich jumps in front of Yumi to protect her. Before the wolves can get close Odd jumps out and hit one of them over the head with a crowbar. “Well what do you know? Looks like X.A.N.A loves playing with the big bad wolf.” Odd said as he hit another one. Yumi and Ulrich jump in and help. Ulrich punches two of them in the head and knocks them out. While Yumi roundhouse kicks another two wolves knocking them out.

“Odd, help me and Yumi get these discs to Jeremy.” Ulrich, Yumi, and Odd take the discs to the factory for Jeremy. “Where’s Aelita?” Yumi asks. “At the factory, with Jeremy reading through the books we found. I have no interest in books, so I came to find you guys and see if I could. I came just in time for the party!” When Odd said “I never set foot in a library before, did you know libraries had books.” he had no interest in books it didn’t surprise Yumi and Ulrich, Odd never liked books unless it was a comic book, he never would read it.

 

When the gang got to the factory, they quickly gave Jeremy the discs. “It’s getting late. We all should get to bed.” Jeremy told the gang. “Your right and my parents are going to kill me if I’m too late. At least you guys are boarding students and don’t have to worry about your parents most of the time.” Yumi said as she left the factory and went home. “I’m going to work on the info all you guys gave me.” Jeremy said as the other prepared to leave. “That’s what you call ‘getting some sleep’ Jeremy?” said Aelita as she was going to the exit.  “I don’t need all that much sleep. Now GO!”

Chapter 4 by GarageKid

Yumi headed to homeroom, wandering if they would be asking where William was. I’ll just tell them I did not hear from him in a while, or I’ll just say I have no idea. As soon as Yumi walked in and sat down without William breathing down her neck, she liked the idea of William not being around to put pressure on her. One of the girls in her class named Anna Robb walked up to her. “Hey Yumi did you hear about the new girl. Oh wait that’s right you didn’t because tomboys don’t tune in as well as” Yumi took the opportunity to make her insult sound like Anna was only insulting herself. “You mean as well as Miss Popularity.” Yumi made a lot of the other girls laugh. “Settle down class” Mrs. H said as she stepped in the room “we have a new student. Please welcome Tori, our new student from America.”

 

Tori walked through the door, her close where almost all black with a white T-shirt under a black jacket. They were somewhat like Yumi’s cloths except Yumi wore all black. “Come on” Anna yelled annoyed “another tomboy in this school was all we needed!” Tori put on a tantalizing face and said “I’m sorry, I did not know you were a girly-girl I thought you were a tomboy.” The class laughed at Tori’s joke. “Tori you can sit next to Yumi sense William’s not here.” Mrs. H said as she pointed to Yumi so Tori knew who Yumi was. “As long as the two tomboys look out for each other.” Anna said. “Sorry Anna but I think your attitude is what made your last boyfriend leave you. How many boy have you gone through? I lost count.” Yumi said as Tori took a seat laughing.  “That’s enough girls all this has caused a war between tomboys and girly-girls.” Mrs. H said.

 

When school ended Tori found Yumi in the school yard and went to talk to her. “Hey, your Yumi right.” Tori said hoping she got the name right. “Yeah, hi Tori, were you looking for me?” Yumi asked because no girl in the 9th grade ever talked to her outside of class.”Yeah I was, you and me are a lot alike Yumi. I wanted to know if you were any good at fighting, and if you wanted to spar with me.” Yumi smiled she spared with Ulrich every day. It would be nice to spar with a new opponent. Yumi thought. “OK, I’ll meet you in the gym in ten minutes. I need to tell my friends where I’ll be.” Yumi ran off to the factory.

 

When Yumi got there the others were already there. “Hey Yumi where were you?” Ulrich asked as soon as she walked in. “Chill I was with a new friend.” Yumi said a little angry that Ulrich was being so protective. “Who?” Ulrich asked praying it wasn’t another boy. “Tori, the new girl in my class, cool it

Ulrich it’s not like it’s a boy.” Yumi said teasing him. “I promised Tori I would meet her in the gym, call me if anything comes up.” Yumi headed back to the gym.

 

“Let’s see what you got Yumi!” Tori said as they started sparing. Yumi was surprised to see that Tori were as good as she was. They were equally matched witch made it interesting. Yumi used her gymnastics to dodge most of the shots. Tori could aim for pressure points and weak spots on a person. They tied each other out in thirty minutes. “Your very good Tori, how do you know all the weak spots and pressure points on a person’s body?” Yumi asked panting “A lot of training and study on the human body.” Tori were panting as much as Yumi. “You and I are going to became good friends.” Tori said smiling, Yumi smiles back.

 

“You two are really good and equally matched.” A voice said from the back of the gym. The two girls turn around to see Ulrich, Odd and Aelita watching the match. “Why did you guys follow me and how long where you guys there?” Yumi asked the three of them. “We got bored and knew you said something about meeting a girl named Tori in the gym. We knew it might have been for sparing so we came to watch.” Aelita explained. They all heard a growl from the other side of the gym. “WOLVES” Tori yelled. “Not again.” Odd complained. Before the gang could do anything Tori takes down six of them by hitting the wolf’s pressure points. She takes down the other two and turns to the gang. “That did not take long, now did it?” Tori said smiling. Yumi was a little surprised. “What I never said I only studied human pressure points.” Tori said smiling. “What was your name again?” Odd asked “TORI” Tori said with pride. The gang agrees to make Tori part of the group.

 

They take Tori to the factory and tell Jeremy how she took down eight wolves on her own. Jeremy agrees it is a good idea to let her in the group. “Well Tori are you up for it? Remember, Tori, you can’t tell anyone.” Yumi said as they enter the scanner room. “I’m up to the test!” Tori said getting into the scanner. “You promise not to tell.” Yumi said. “Your secret is safe with me.” Tori were ready. “I’ll start the scanners.” Jeremy told them. “Scanner Tori” The digital image of Tori was saved on the super computer so Tori could now help the gang on LYOKO. “Welcome to the group Tori.”

 

“Yumi can I talk to you in private for a minute?” Ulrich asked. Yumi follows him to his dorm. “Look” Ulrich began, “Aelita, Jeremy and Odd want to know what’s going on between us.” Yumi jumped in “You mean the kiss and everything?” Yumi asked. “Yeah, should we tell them?” Ulrich asked. “Do you think it’s a good idea?” Yumi asked. “I kind of want to keep those things between us OK.” Ulrich really knew Odd would want full detail. “Then let’s not tell then, we can keep it between us.” Yumi smiles. “I” Ulrich tried to say something but the words would not come out.”I want to know if you would like to go out with me sometime Yumi.” Ulrich could fell himself getting nervous. “OK Ulrich.” Yumi said. “Friday sound OK?” Ulrich asked hoping for a yes. “Sounds great.” Yumi started blushing. “I’ll pick you up around six OK?” Ulrich smiled. “It’s a date.” Yumi said smiling.

 

The next day all the grades had mid-terms. “Come on Tori focus, 10x+ (-7) =?” Yumi was helping Tori study for the mid-term that was in fifteen minutes. “If X=5 what is 10x + (-7) =?” Yumi was reading the problem out of the math book. “50?” Tori guessed. “No, well you answered half the problem. The answer is 43.” Yumi was sure Tori could get a good grade in the other subjects, but Tori could fail math. “Forget it Yumi, math is just not my thing.” Tori were playing her guitar while she was talking so it sounded like a song. “I do know what you’re doing wrong, your only answering half the problem.” Yumi and heard the bell ring. “Time for the mid-term, are you ready?” Yumi asked Tori nods her head yes. And the tests are passed out. OK all I have to do in the math section is read the whole problem and then answer the whole thing. Tori followed Yumi’s advice in the math section and did fairly well.

 

Meanwhile Jeremy and Aelita were helping Odd and Ulrich. “Odd will you just at least try!” Jeremy was having a hard time getting Odd to focus.”36% is not a dogs IQ. 36%= 36/100= 18/50= 9/25.” Jeremy noticed Odd wasn’t paying attention. “As for you Ulrich, you have been doing way better the before, you will surprise the teachers with your improvement.” Ulrich smiled knowing that he was doing well because he had the courage to ask Yumi out. It was like getting a lot off his chest. As the mid-term began Ulrich fond the test easy.

Chapter 5 by GarageKid

The gang meets in the school yard when school ended. “So, how were 8th grade mid-terms?” Yumi asks when Odd, Ulrich, and Aelita show up. “Ulrich, Jeremy and I did very well, Ulrich really improved since the tests in the beginning of the year. As for Odd, well he makes an origami dog out of his mid-term test.” Aelita wondered how their mid-terms went. “How were 9th grade mid-terms?” Aelita asks. “They were somewhat easy for me,” Yumi said and looked at Tori. “Tori thinks that they would change her math class because she did poorly in the math section.” Yumi explains. “My parents are going to kill me if they find out I needed a math remedial class!” Tori were very upset. “I wish I had studied more in that subject.” Tori put her head down. “Don’t worry, I had to take a remedial science class last year, you’ll be back in your normal class in no time.” Yumi said. “You took a remedial class last year?”Ulrich asked. “Yeah, I don’t really like science, and I didn’t really try last year in that subject.”Yumi explained. “Why didn’t you tell anyone?” Ulrich asked. “She told me.” Aelita said. “Let me guess, one of those things that girls only tell other girls. I love that logic because most girls talk about me.” Odd said. “Not really!” Yumi and Tori said at the same time. “I only told Aelita because I wasn’t really in the mood to tell anyone else.”Yumi said. “Girls sometimes feel like only telling other girls about something like that.” Aelita told Odd and Ulrich.

 

The gang heads to the hermitage to see if there is any more info on France Hopper. Yumi and Ulrich head to the basement as Tori and Odd look on the second floor. Aelita and Jeremy were in the lab in the factory to continue the research. Jeremy was very close to the answer. He needed only a little more data on France Hopper and then they could go to LYOKO and devitalize William.

 

In the basement Ulrich and Yumi don’t find anything so far. “Tomorrow is Friday and you know what that means.” Yumi said to Ulrich in an exited voice. “Yeah, I can tell you’re exited. Tomorrow is our first date.” Ulrich smiles at Yumi, but he was nervous. “I just had an idea, want to hear it?” Ulrich asked. “What’s your idea?” Yumi asked. “Well, Odd wants to ask Tori out so what is they double-dated with us tomorrow?” Yumi smiles “That’s OK with me, besides a double-date means less pressure.” Yumi was right. “OK I’ll tell Odd, he’ll be happy to hear it.” Ulrich realized that if it was a double-date he would not be as nervous. 

 

They all met in the factory. “So Ulrich, did Yumi say it was OK for me and Tori to double date with you guys tomorrow?” Odd asked. “Yumi said it was OK.” Ulrich was thinking about the date. He was excited. “So Ernestine do you have all the data you need so we can kick William’s butt on LYOKO!” Odd was very excited.  “Yeah, and deactivate the towers with the new super scanner I made. I also programmed a faster materialization program, your weapons won’t devitalize, and you have new transportation for center 5. All that and more programs that will help us in the real world.” Jeremy continued to explain the new technology they could now use on LYOKO and what they could use in the real world.

 

“So, when can we use all this stuff on LYOKO?” Ulrich asked. “Next time X.A.N.A. launches an attack.” Jeremy sounded prepared for anything X.A.N.A could throw. “As long as it’s not tomorrow!” Odd said. Jeremy looked at him. “What do you mean ‘as long as it’s not tomorrow.’?” Jeremy asked. Ulrich looked at Yumi, who was hoping that Odd would keep his mouth shut. “Because, Me, Ulrich, Tori and Yumi are all going on a double-date.” Ulrich way ready to punch him. “If you don’t punch him, I will!” Yumi whispered to Ulrich. “A date is more important then saving the world!” Jeremy was a little upset with them. “Well I’ll let you guys have some fun.” Jeremy knew that meant more alone time with Aelita.

 

That Friday the girls and guys waited all through school to get ready for the date. Odd got tickets to the hottest movie. The guys wore button up shirts with dress paints. The girls both dressed in short sleeve shirts and skirts. Yumi’s shirt was white and skirt was black. Tori wore the same color shirt and a royal blue skirt.  All Odd’s clothes where purple, and Ulrich wore white and blue. “Ready girls?” Odd asked as they pick them up at six.

 

Ulrich and Yumi didn’t have much interest in the movie, but after Ulrich walked Yumi home, they kissed good-night. It was no surprise Odd kissed Tori, because he always kissed the girl on the first date. “Give Odd a message for me.” Yumi told Ulrich. “Tell him if he hurts Tori, I’ll make shore he lives a very painful live until Tori gets over him.” Ulrich nods and hugs her before he heads back to Kadic. As soon as he gets to his dorm he tells Odd the message. “You know your girlfriend can be violent. You won’t let her hurt your roommate would you?” Odd was sometimes afraid of Yumi. “Well it might be more quite without you snoring.” Ulrich wanted to tell Odd about the kiss in the hermitage, but kept it a secret.

 

The next day X.A.N.A attacks. They then travel to LYOKO. “The activated tower is in the mountain replica.” The path was blocked by monsters. “I got these chumps!” Tori on LYOKO could use a guitar that shot sound waves. Taking down two monsters. “Telekinesis” Yumi whispered using her ability to use a nearby rock to throw at another two enemies. “Laser Arrow!” Odd yelled blasting only one enemy. Ulrich used his swords to strike down five enemies. “OK Aelita deactivates the tower, hurry!” Yumi guarded Aelita by using her fans to block the lasers the monsters could shoot. “Good thing their only tarantulas” Odd was having fun with the new upgrades. Tarantulas looked like large robot bugs, and only could shoot lasers. “I can handle the rest of them.” Ulrich said to Odd how was finishing with three of them. “SUPER SPRINT” Ulrich’s super sprint allowed him to run very fast and could climb smooth surfaces with speed. “Nice guys, this seemed too easy. I have a feeling X.A.N.A was only checking out what he is now up ageist.” Jeremy had a very proud voice.

 

When they were back in the real world they were talking about spring break. “Yumi and I have our spring break planed out already!” Tori were excited. “We both are going to Camp Everwood for spring break.” The gang decided to all goes to Camp Everwood. Witch was one of the highly suggested for spring break.

Chapter 6 by GarageKid

Yumi got permission from her parents, but she had to bring her little brother, 12 year old Hiroki, with her. At the bus stop for Camp Everwood the gang met. “Yumi, is Camp Everwood really hunted?” Hiroki asked. “No Hiroki, there’s no such thing as ghosts.” Tori meet up with Yumi. “I can’t wait to get to Camp Everwood!” Tori traveled to many camps, but camp Everwood was amazing. “Yumi, what if Camp Everwood is dangerous?” Hiroki had heard of rumors that a lot of Japanese kids would go crazy at night and all of a sudden die. “It’s a school approved camp, Hiroki, nothing will go wrong.” Yumi was getting tired of Hiroki’s theories of Camp Everwood being dangerous.”Everwood or bust!” Tori song. “The only thing scary is Tori singing country music!” Yumi said laughing.

 

On the bus ride there Tori showed Yumi a brochure on Camp Everwood. The boys were ready to go ape in the woods. Hiroki kept saying he thought Camp Everwood was dangerous. When they got there the camp instructor met them all in the mess hall. The gang and about twenty-one other students where there. The instructor’s name was Tom and he gave everyone there cabin numbers. Yumi, Tori, and Aelita were together, Hiroki and Johnny, his friend from school, were together, Ulrich, Jeremy and Odd were together. They spent their first day unpacking and exploring the woods. At night Tom told everyone a story about one of his favorite campers.

 

“It all started ten years ago” Tom began “A young Japanese girl named Ami attended the camp. She was always ready for an adventure. But one day a young man named Cal turned all upside down. I don’t know much about the Japanese culture, but he called her a mud blood one day and she changed. She had killed this boy in the woods one night. The terrible truth, his spirit had risen from the earth and killed her only a day after. All that was left was a black rose. And now when a Jap walks in the woods at night they never return because they are killed and all you find in a black rose.” Yumi’s heart felt like it was pounding ageist her chest she had never heard such a tale. Ulrich puts his hand on hers and she jumps. “You OK Flicka?” Ulrich only called Yumi “Flicka” When he is being silly or romantic. “That story just shook me up a little. In Japanese culture being called a ‘mud blood’ meant you had dirty blood and a black rose meant painful death.” Yumi’s body started shaking. “Mr. Tom Sir. That was only a tale right?” Ulrich asked. “No, I wish it was, but no it really happened.” Tom noticed Yumi’s body shaking, “Is she OK?” Ulrich told him Yumi was Japanese and knew what “Mud Blood” meant and everything. “You’re the first Jap I’ve seen in five years.” Tom said “I never thought they would come after what happened to Ami and a number of other Japanese teens.” Tom pulled out a picture of Ami. “You Know, you look a little like Ami.”

 

The picture showed that Ami looked like Yumi. Only Ami had long hair, bright colored clothes, and Ami wasn’t smiling in the picture. “It does look like Yumi!” Ulrich was surprised. “Here’s an even scarier Thought,” Yumi voice was shaking now, “I know her. I was only four when I last saw her before she went to camp. She told me that a black rose meant painful death. That’s when Hiroki and John Ken started calling me Flicka because something Ami told him.” Tom noticed that Yumi also had the same hazel and brown eyes. “Is anyone in your family older then you other than your parents who might have some memory?”   Yumi was not shore whether or not to answer. Her older brother, John Ken, who was 20, would have clear memory. “John Ken, He’s with his friends.” Yumi points to a tall boy with black hair with an orange longs sleeve shirt with a green vest and green jeans. “I warn you, if you are smart you’ll call him Jet, he hates being called his real name.” Jet stood up and walked over.  “SO what are we got planed tomorrow!” Jet’s voice sounded friendly but he could change in an instant. “Jet do you know of a girl named Ami?”

“Ami,” Jet’s voice sounded cold. “Ami was a killer, she changed at this camp and I’m going to find out why.” Jet was the only person the gang knew who would love to put his life on the line. “I’m going in the woods after midnight, the same time all the people died. And I will set their spirits to rest.”  Crazy Jet, he will be the next if he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Ulrich thought. “John Ken you’re going to hurt yourself with a dumb plain like that.” Yumi made him angry when she called him “John Ken” he stared her down and gave his deepest, coldest voice, “DON’T call me John Ken, It’s JET, JET! Call me that again and I’ll make Hiroki my live bait.” Hiroki ran behind Yumi, knowing Jet wasn’t kidding. “Time for bed, everyone,” Tom said as all the students went to their cabins.

 

The next day a black rose is found outside Jet’s cabin. “He’s dead,” Yumi whispered, but Ulrich, Odd, and Tori could hear her. “Yumi,” Hiroki was behind her. “Is he really dead?” Yumi whipped her face she didn’t won’t Hiroki to see her cry. “I don’t know.” Yumi tried to stop herself from crying. Hiroki went back to his cabin. Yumi looked in Jet’s cabin; Jet had no roommates because he was in Kadic Collage, and registered. “You should talk to her Ulrich, she needs you right now.” Tori pushed Ulrich near the door. Ulrich finds Yumi looking around and found one of the family’s samurai swords. “HE was armed and was still killed.” Yumi tried to seem more angry then upset. “How can he be killed when he was armed?” Ulrich puts his arm around her. “I know your upset, admit it. You lost your brother; you’ll feel better if you admit you’re upset.” Yumi turns to him. “OK fine, I’m upset, happy?” Yumi started to cry. Ulrich hugs her to make her feel better. As he hugged her, He could feel tears dripping down her cheek to his neck.

 

Later that day the gang searches the woods for Jet. “You think X.A.N.A did this?” Jeremy asked. “If it is, he better hope I don’t find out.” Yumi growled as she said it. “What are you going to do if it’s a person or ghost?” Odd was mainly testing her, but Yumi took it seriously. “Kill them.” Yumi gave the same smile Jet did, focused, and ready for anything. Ulrich noticed Yumi still had the sword. The gang walked for hours. “Yumi, it’s almost dinner, we should go back to the camp.” Odd sounded hungrier then tired because the gang missed lunch. “You guys can go, but I’m not turning back.” Yumi kept walking, but Odd, Aelita, Jeremy, and Tori went back. Yumi was slowly getting sick. “Yumi are you OK, You’re breathing weird.”Ulrich put his hand on Yumi’s forehead. “You have a fever, we need to get back to the camp, you’re sick.” Yumi ignores him and keeps walking. “Are you listening, Yumi?” Ulrich puts his hand out and stops her from walking. “If you want to go back, no one’s stopping you!” Yumi yelled. “I’m not going to leave you sick, in the woods, alone.” Ulrich said as he removed his hand. “I don’t want to fight you, I know you’ve been through a lot, and that you lost someone you loved, but Yumi” Ulrich didn’t finish before he found that Yumi got away.

 

Ulrich ran to the Camp to get help. “Guys, Yumi got away. And she’s not feeling too well.” Ulrich told them Yumi was in bad shape when she got away. “Poor Yumi,” Tori began “She’s confused and needs our help.” Jeremy closed his lab top. “If she’s not back by seven we’ll tell Tom.” Jeremy said. They all agreed. “You sure are pal, X.A.N.A is not behind this.” Odd asked. “No I checked the scanner, nothing.” Jeremy wondered if the thing Tom described was only a tale. But then how did the picture come to be. “She is armed though.” Aelita reminded them, “She took the sword with her.” The gang noticed that it was raining and all knew Yumi didn’t come back yet.

Ulrich, Odd, and Jeremy went to their cabin. “Well, what did Tom say?” Ulrich needed to know. “The search has started no luck.” Ulrich had nightmares of the worst that could happen. Yumi hang in there! Ulrich thought. If the rescue team doesn’t save her, I will! Ulrich prayed Yumi wouldn’t be killed.
Chapter 7 by GarageKid

Yumi got permission from her parents, but she had to bring her little brother, 12 year old Hiroki, with her. At the bus stop for Camp Everwood the gang met. “Yumi, is Camp Everwood really hunted?” Hiroki asked. “No Hiroki, there’s no such thing as ghosts.” Tori meet up with Yumi. “I can’t wait to get to Camp Everwood!” Tori traveled to many camps, but camp Everwood was amazing. “Yumi, what if Camp Everwood is dangerous?” Hiroki had heard of rumors that a lot of Japanese kids would go crazy at night and all of a sudden die. “It’s a school approved camp, Hiroki, nothing will go wrong.” Yumi was getting tired of Hiroki’s theories of Camp Everwood being dangerous.”Everwood or bust!” Tori song. “The only thing scary is Tori singing country music!” Yumi said laughing.

 

On the bus ride there Tori showed Yumi a brochure on Camp Everwood. The boys were ready to go ape in the woods. Hiroki kept saying he thought Camp Everwood was dangerous. When they got there the camp instructor met them all in the mess hall. The gang and about twenty-one other students where there. The instructor’s name was Tom and he gave everyone there cabin numbers. Yumi, Tori, and Aelita were together, Hiroki and Johnny, his friend from school, were together, Ulrich, Jeremy and Odd were together. They spent their first day unpacking and exploring the woods. At night Tom told everyone a story about one of his favorite campers.

 

“It all started ten years ago” Tom began “A young Japanese girl named Ami attended the camp. She was always ready for an adventure. But one day a young man named Cal turned all upside down. I don’t know much about the Japanese culture, but he called her a mud blood one day and she changed. She had killed this boy in the woods one night. The terrible truth, his spirit had risen from the earth and killed her only a day after. All that was left was a black rose. And now when a Jap walks in the woods at night they never return because they are killed and all you find in a black rose.” Yumi’s heart felt like it was pounding ageist her chest she had never heard such a tale. Ulrich puts his hand on hers and she jumps. “You OK Flicka?” Ulrich only called Yumi “Flicka” When he is being silly or romantic. “That story just shook me up a little. In Japanese culture being called a ‘mud blood’ meant you had dirty blood and a black rose meant painful death.” Yumi’s body started shaking. “Mr. Tom Sir. That was only a tale right?” Ulrich asked. “No, I wish it was, but no it really happened.” Tom noticed Yumi’s body shaking, “Is she OK?” Ulrich told him Yumi was Japanese and knew what “Mud Blood” meant and everything. “You’re the first Jap I’ve seen in five years.” Tom said “I never thought they would come after what happened to Ami and a number of other Japanese teens.” Tom pulled out a picture of Ami. “You Know, you look a little like Ami.”

 

The picture showed that Ami looked like Yumi. Only Ami had long hair, bright colored clothes, and Ami wasn’t smiling in the picture. “It does look like Yumi!” Ulrich was surprised. “Here’s an even scarier Thought,” Yumi voice was shaking now, “I know her. I was only four when I last saw her before she went to camp. She told me that a black rose meant painful death. That’s when Hiroki and John Ken started calling me Flicka because something Ami told him.” Tom noticed that Yumi also had the same hazel and brown eyes. “Is anyone in your family older then you other than your parents who might have some memory?”   Yumi was not shore whether or not to answer. Her older brother, John Ken, who was 20, would have clear memory. “John Ken, He’s with his friends.” Yumi points to a tall boy with black hair with an orange longs sleeve shirt with a green vest and green jeans. “I warn you, if you are smart you’ll call him Jet, he hates being called his real name.” Jet stood up and walked over.  “SO what are we got planed tomorrow!” Jet’s voice sounded friendly but he could change in an instant. “Jet do you know of a girl named Ami?”

“Ami,” Jet’s voice sounded cold. “Ami was a killer, she changed at this camp and I’m going to find out why.” Jet was the only person the gang knew who would love to put his life on the line. “I’m going in the woods after midnight, the same time all the people died. And I will set their spirits to rest.”  Crazy Jet, he will be the next if he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Ulrich thought. “John Ken you’re going to hurt yourself with a dumb plain like that.” Yumi made him angry when she called him “John Ken” he stared her down and gave his deepest, coldest voice, “DON’T call me John Ken, It’s JET, JET! Call me that again and I’ll make Hiroki my live bait.” Hiroki ran behind Yumi, knowing Jet wasn’t kidding. “Time for bed, everyone,” Tom said as all the students went to their cabins.

 

The next day a black rose is found outside Jet’s cabin. “He’s dead,” Yumi whispered, but Ulrich, Odd, and Tori could hear her. “Yumi,” Hiroki was behind her. “Is he really dead?” Yumi whipped her face she didn’t won’t Hiroki to see her cry. “I don’t know.” Yumi tried to stop herself from crying. Hiroki went back to his cabin. Yumi looked in Jet’s cabin; Jet had no roommates because he was in Kadic Collage, and registered. “You should talk to her Ulrich, she needs you right now.” Tori pushed Ulrich near the door. Ulrich finds Yumi looking around and found one of the family’s samurai swords. “HE was armed and was still killed.” Yumi tried to seem more angry then upset. “How can he be killed when he was armed?” Ulrich puts his arm around her. “I know your upset, admit it. You lost your brother; you’ll feel better if you admit you’re upset.” Yumi turns to him. “OK fine, I’m upset, happy?” Yumi started to cry. Ulrich hugs her to make her feel better. As he hugged her, He could feel tears dripping down her cheek to his neck.

 

Later that day the gang searches the woods for Jet. “You think X.A.N.A did this?” Jeremy asked. “If it is, he better hope I don’t find out.” Yumi growled as she said it. “What are you going to do if it’s a person or ghost?” Odd was mainly testing her, but Yumi took it seriously. “Kill them.” Yumi gave the same smile Jet did, focused, and ready for anything. Ulrich noticed Yumi still had the sword. The gang walked for hours. “Yumi, it’s almost dinner, we should go back to the camp.” Odd sounded hungrier then tired because the gang missed lunch. “You guys can go, but I’m not turning back.” Yumi kept walking, but Odd, Aelita, Jeremy, and Tori went back. Yumi was slowly getting sick. “Yumi are you OK, You’re breathing weird.”Ulrich put his hand on Yumi’s forehead. “You have a fever, we need to get back to the camp, you’re sick.” Yumi ignores him and keeps walking. “Are you listening, Yumi?” Ulrich puts his hand out and stops her from walking. “If you want to go back, no one’s stopping you!” Yumi yelled. “I’m not going to leave you sick, in the woods, alone.” Ulrich said as he removed his hand. “I don’t want to fight you, I know you’ve been through a lot, and that you lost someone you loved, but Yumi” Ulrich didn’t finish before he found that Yumi got away.

 

Ulrich ran to the Camp to get help. “Guys, Yumi got away. And she’s not feeling too well.” Ulrich told them Yumi was in bad shape when she got away. “Poor Yumi,” Tori began “She’s confused and needs our help.” Jeremy closed his lab top. “If she’s not back by seven we’ll tell Tom.” Jeremy said. They all agreed. “You sure are pal, X.A.N.A is not behind this.” Odd asked. “No I checked the scanner, nothing.” Jeremy wondered if the thing Tom described was only a tale. But then how did the picture come to be. “She is armed though.” Aelita reminded them, “She took the sword with her.” The gang noticed that it was raining and all knew Yumi didn’t come back yet.

Ulrich, Odd, and Jeremy went to their cabin. “Well, what did Tom say?” Ulrich needed to know. “The search has started no luck.” Ulrich had nightmares of the worst that could happen. Yumi hang in there! Ulrich thought. If the rescue team doesn’t save her, I will! Ulrich prayed Yumi wouldn’t be killed.
Chapter 8 by GarageKid

“Well, how is Yumi doing?” Ulrich asks Tori as she finishes talking with the nurse. “Yumi’s lucky, but not in good shape her parents came earlier and said it was OK for friends to see her.” Tori said. “What of Cal?” Aelita asked. “Cal was arrested and in not going to get out of jail for 50 years.” Jeremy said. “I can’t help thinking something in Yumi just clicked when Cal called her a mud blood.” Ulrich wanted to see Yumi and was not paying much attention. “Yumi was right, someone’s watching over her.” Ulrich said. “I’m going to unpack” Jeremy said. “Me too.” Aelita said “Tell Yumi, I hope she heals OK.” Aelita said as she walked out the door. “See you later Ulrich my parents found out about the remedial class. Tell Yumi I hope she feels better.” Tori left. Ulrich heads to Yumi’s room. Yumi is still out cold. Ten minutes later she wakes up. “W-what happened?” Yumi asked. “You fainted.”Ulrich told her. “What happened with Cal?” Yumi asked. “If I tell you will you get some rest, you took a terrible beating.”Ulrich asked. Yumi nods yes. “When you fainted I hit Cal in the head with a rock. Then I and the gang got to the camp and Jim called an ambulance and a bus and we came back. The gang and I came to the hospital to make sure you where all right. You scared us because your breathing was very off. Then Jeremy and Aelita went to unpack, and Tori’s parents found out about the remedial class. Odd had to explain to the principal why he made an origami dog out of his mid-term and I came to see you.” Ulrich gave Yumi the messages from Tori and Aelita. “Cal was after the Ishyama blood-line.” Yumi said.

 

The next day Yumi is feeling better, and was allowed to go home. “Yumi guess what.” Hiroki said but before Yumi can guess Hiroki yells with excited voice. “We adopted a puppy!” Hiroki said. “Mom and dad think if you take the responsibility of caring for a dog, then can dad will tell our cousin, Kiba, to teach you about the Ishyama blood-line.” Yumi looks around, but her mom and dad are out of sight. “I’ll go get him!” Hiroki come back with a white dog with brown ears. “How do you like him, Yumi?” Her mom asks. “He well, he is a cute. And he looks like John Ken’s dog, Kombi.” Her mom smiles. “His name is Akamaru.” Her mom tells her. “You may need to take him for a walk, he loves using you father’s shoes for fire hydrants.” They both laugh and her mom helps Yumi put Akamaru’s new collar on.

 

Yumi walks the little dog around before getting a call from Jeremy. “SOS X.A.N.A.” Jeremy said. “OK be there in five.” Yumi hangs up and runs to the factory to her surprise the puppy can run as fast as her. “Come on Akamaru; let’s give some friends a hand.” Akamaru barks and runs to the factory with Yumi. In the factory a robot is giving Tori a hard time. “GO AKAMARU!” The second Yumi gives the command Akamaru leaps and bites the robots arm. Yumi sidekicks the robot and destroys the robot. “Well who’s this little guy? It is a guy right?” Tori said petting Akamaru. “First his name is Akamaru; second yeah he’s a boy.” Yumi said helping Tori up. “Strong little fell a. How did you teach him to fight like that?” Tori asked. “I didn’t teach him I just got him today and he not only responded to his name, but followed the command as well.”Yumi pets Akamaru. “Do the guys need help on LYOKO?” Yumi asked.

 

On LYOKO Odd and Ulrich are fighting crabs which are robot crabs that only shoot lasers. “How many are there Jeremy?” Ulrich asks. “Over one hundred, X.A.N.A really took an upgrade if he can summon that many monsters.” Jeremy said. “Laser arrow! There not only tough there ugly too.” Odd said as he shoots two down. “Come on Norbert is that all you and your army can throw at us.” Odd yelled “Odd, don’t tell me your still giving the monsters stupid nicknames!” Ulrich said destroying another. “Come on Princess you need to find a way around the monsters.” Odd yelled to Aelita. “Energy Field!” Aelita’s energy field allowed her to shoot balls of energy. Ulrich destroyed another two. “Come on!” Odd yelled as he destroyed another one. “Watch it Odd you only have 10 life points left.” Jeremy Warned. “Norbert is just as weak as Kiwi when he’s sleeping!” Odd joked as he was shot by a laser and devitalized. “Aelita hurry to the tower, I’ll handle the crabs.” Aelita runs to the tower and deactivates it. “Nice one Aelita. Materialization Ulrich….Materialization Aelita.”

 

“Sorry we’re late.” Tori said. “It’s OK Ulrich and Odd got Aelita to the tower.” Odd and Ulrich noticed Akamaru. “Who’s that little guy?” Odd asked. “Akamaru, he’s Yumi’s new dog. He has a bite much worse than his bark.” Tori said picking Akamaru up. Akamaru jumps out of Tori’s arms and on Yumi’s shoulder. “Looks like Kiwi could have a new play mate.” Ulrich said petting Akamaru. “At least I gave my ‘A’ game on LYOKO.”Odd said “Yeah if that was you 'A' game ageist your pal Norbert.” Ulrich laughed. “Odd, you’re still giving the monsters stupid nicknames!” Yumi said. “We should get back to the academy; class is going to start soon.” Jeremy said. “OK I just need to drop Akamaru off at home before I go to the academy.” Yumi said.

 

At lunch the principal’s daughter Sissi was again interrupting the gang. “Yumi how about keeping your mutt at home instead of that dog wondering around school.” Sissi said to Yumi in an irritating voice. “I can’t help it if you perfume attracts dogs.” Yumi said “Besides Akamaru can go wherever he wants. And as long as he beats you in an IQ test, you don’t scare him.” Sissi turned to Ulrich. “You’re not going to let her talk to me like that are you?” Sissi asked Ulrich. “Yumi can talk to you however she likes. And Yumi’s right about your perfume attracting dogs!” Ulrich laughed. “If I catch your mutt on school grounds again I’ll tell my father!” Sissi warned. “Be my guest, Akamaru is more than my dog. Akamaru is supposed to help me learn more about the Ishyama blood-line. The things John Ken was going to teach me have to do with animal teamwork. So your dad knows about Akamaru and allows him to be on campus.” Yumi said to Sissi. “I don’t care about this blood-line garbage!” Sissi said. “You think Akamaru is the only dog you’ll see that has something to do with blood-lines. You wait till Kiba gets here, then you’ll be sick of dogs!” Yumi said as the next class bell rang.

 

“So who’s this Kiba guy?” Ulrich asked as he walked Yumi home.

“My cousin from Japan. He’s coming with his dog Amtrak.” Yumi told him

“So he’s going to train you and Akamaru.” Ulrich said.

“Yeah, but he’s not as tough as John Ken. He’s going to teach me wild heart style.” Yumi said.

“Wild Heart style is suppose to be a great fighting style right.” Ulrich asked

“Yeah, speaking of Akamaru here he comes now.” Yumi said pointing to Akamaru running toward them.

“Hey boy.” Ulrich said as Akamaru jumped up and licked him. Then Akamaru licked Yumi. They both pet Akamaru as he jumps around in circles. “Stop it Akamaru.” Yumi said laughing. Ulrich’s cell phone rings.

“SOS X.A.N.A!” Odd said it the phone.

“Again?” Ulrich asks

“No I just need you and Yumi to meet me in the factory with the rest of the gang.” Odd tells them.

“OK Odd.” Ulrich hangs up.

“X.A.N.A?” Yumi asks

“No Jeremy’s calling a meeting.” Ulrich tells her as they head to the factory.

Chapter 9 by GarageKid

Yumi and Ulrich meet up with the rest of the gang in the factory. “Ready to devitalize William?” Jeremy asks. “Ready.” Ulrich said. “OK everyone get ready. First I’ll send Yumi, Tori, and Aelita. Transfer Yumi….Transfer Tori….Transfer Aelita……Scanner Yumi….Scanner Tori….Scanner Aelita, virtualization!” The three girls were in the mountain replica. “OK Odd and Ulrich your turns. Transfer Ulrich…. Transfer Odd……Scanner Ulrich….Scanner Odd….Virtualization!” The guy met the girls in the mountain replica. “OK COME ON OUT William!” Ulrich yelled. The X.A.N.A possessed William appeared. “Took you long enough.” Ulrich drew his swords. “I’ll virtualize you vehicles.” Jeremy said. “Super Sprint!” Ulrich charges at William and hits him with his sword. “Nice one Ulrich but he still has 90 life points.”Jeremy told him. “Laser arrow!” Odd aimed for William but missed. William hits Odd and takes away half his life points. “Odd you only have 50 life points left.” Jeremy said. “No kidding!” Odd said. Yumi throws one of her fans at William from behind. “Alright Yumi! Now William has 80 life points left.” Jeremy knew William could not take all five of them. The possessed William attacks Odd again devitalizing him. “SONICBOOM!” Tori yell launching a sound wave at William. “William has 75 life points left.” Jeremy told them. The possessed William launches two beams from his sword and devitalizes Tori. “Energy Field!” Aelita said hitting William. William attacks Ulrich and Aelita. “Ulrich and Aelita 50 life points.” Jeremy tells them in a worried voice. “HEYYA!” Yumi hits William with both her fans this time. “William only has 40 life points left. Nice one Yumi.” Jeremy forgot about Yumi who was sneaking behind William to launch a sneak attack. William attacks Yumi. “You ALL have only 50 live points left.” Jeremy warned.

 

“How are they doing on LYOKO?” Tori asked.

“Not so well. Yumi, Ulrich, and Aelita have 50 life points left, and William has 40.” Jeremy said.

“They still have a chance, right?” Odd asked.

“So far I can’t program their vehicles because the program is still charging.” Jeremy looks up. “They still have a chance though.”

 

The possessed William attacks Aelita and devitalizes her. You throw one of her fans and hit him in the weak spot. “William has 20 life points left one more hit in the weak spot is all it well take.” Jeremy was relieved. The possessed William gets behind Ulrich and tries to attack him. “Ulrich! Watch out!” Yumi yells as she pushes him out of the way and gets hit and devitalized. “Yumi!” Ulrich yelled but it was too late. “I’ll finish you off!” Ulrich yells to William as he strikes William in the weak spot with his swords and devitalized him.  

 

“You did it Ulrich I’ll bring you back to the real world OK.” Jeremy materialization program brings Ulrich back to the factory. Ulrich meets Yumi in the scanner room. “You OK Yumi?” Ulrich asks. Yumi hugs him. “You did it, you beat X.A.N.A.” Yumi said. “Well for now. I have a feeling X.A.N.A will leave us alone for a while to think of a way to beat us.” Ulrich said. “Why did you risk getting hurt to help me?” Ulrich asked. “The same reason why I fought Cal, to protect those who matter to me.” Yumi explains to him. Ulrich remembered how he was pushing Yumi away trying to make sure she didn’t get hurt and Yumi still fought to protect those she loves. “Your brother, John Ken, would be proud.” Ulrich tells Yumi.

   

The gang meets in the computer room. “I’ll materialize William. Materialization William.” Jeremy starts the program. “Now we wait in the scanner room.” Jeremy and the gang head to the scanner room. In five minutes one of the scanners starts up and William is out cold in the scanner. Akamaru stays by Yumi. William starts waking up. “WAKE UP sleeping beauty, look it’s your prince charming!” Odd said as William wakes up and pushes Odd to the ground because Odd startled him.

 

“What happened?” William asks “Who’s that?” William asks pointing to Tori.

“Well William you where under X.A.N.A’s control for a long time. And that’s Tori, the new member of the group.” Jeremy explains how long William has been under X.A.N.A’s control.

“Well then Yumi and I have a lot of catching up to do right?” William asks.

“Sorry William I’m seeing someone.” Yumi said. William looks around the room.

“Who?” William asks in a jealous voice. “Who would go out with you?” Yumi takes it as an insult.

“Someone who wouldn’t make it sound like an insult!” Akamaru growls at William.

“Dumb MUTT knock it OFF” William kicks Akamaru.

“I have to get going guys. My cousin is going to start training me tomorrow. Oh and DON’T kick Akamaru.” Yumi and Akamaru leave the factory.

 

The next day Yumi is woken up at 5am by Kiba. “Wake up, time to start you training.” Kiba looked as if he was 25, but he was only 16. “Kiba its 5am on a Saturday. Can’t I sleep in like I normally do?” Yumi asked. Kiba laughs at her. “Of cause not! You need to start your training or you’ll be no help to the Ishyama clan’s rep.” Kiba yanks Yumi out of bed and gives her a training uniform. Akamaru is also yanked out of bed by Amtrak. “Put this new training uniform on. I made sure that it was the right size.” Yumi puts the uniform on. It was a pair of black jeans, a red short-sleeve shirt with a black sweat vest which is a vest made of the same material as sweat pants, and a pair of black ninja boots which are like sandals only made of sneaker material. Kiba liked the way the uniform fit on Yumi because it made her look a little like her older brother, John Ken.

 

Yumi and Akamaru were forced to run around the city with Kiba. Yumi was still half asleep. Akamaru stayed by Yumi’s side and they both didn’t like Kiba’s methods in training. “I love running in the early morning! And this is only the beginning!” Kiba said as they finished the run. Oh great if this is only the warm- up I hate to see the workout! Yumi thought. Kiba started Yumi with basic kicks and punches. And then gave Yumi something new to work with. “I want you to try to communicate with Akamaru through what I like to call mind talking. It’s when you communicate with someone or something using the ability to transfer mind waves.” Kiba told Yumi how it was done. “Now you try.” He told Yumi as he set up a target. Yumi focuses her energy and tries to connect with Akamaru and give him a command. Akamaru attack the target. Yumi said in her mind. But Akamaru does nothing. “Try again.” Kiba tells Yumi as if he can read her mind. Yumi gives the command again, this time Akamaru bites the target. “I DID IT!” Yumi cheers. “That was fast. I didn’t think you would catch on so quickly!” Kiba was surprised.

 At the dorm Odd is playing with Kiwi as Ulrich studies for an upcoming test. “Who’s my dig-ity dog? Kiwi is.” Odd said to Kiwi as he rubs the dog’s stomach. “Odd could you keep it down I’m trying to study.” Ulrich asked. “If we had a test on Yumi, you wouldn’t need to study!” Odd joked. Odd went back to playing with Kiwi. “Odd you could do a report on how hard you get punched if Yumi finds out your cheating on her best friend.” Ulrich knew Yumi would kill Odd if she found out about Odd dating Tori and Anna. “That’s why you don’t tell her.” Odd said. Ulrich was thinking about Yumi. Ulrich also remembered today Yumi starts her training about the Ishyama blood-line.  
Chapter 10 by GarageKid

Aelita and Jeremy had a date that night, so Ulrich and Odd had to keep an eye out for X.A.N.A attacks. William walks through the door.

“Hi Ulrich.” William said in a friendly voice. Ulrich knew he was going to tell him to hand over Yumi.

“So you’re dating Yumi.” William was holding back anger. “How is that going?” William wanted to know how Yumi felt about Ulrich. “Great, Yumi and I are glad we started going out together.” William wanted to punch him. “Did you kiss her yet?” William asked. “Yeah” Ulrich said as he kept his guard up. William walks out unhappy with the answers he got.

 

Meanwhile, Yumi and Kiba where sparing in the woods. Now Akamaru! Akamaru gets Kiba from behind. Yumi kicks him down. “Very good Yumi. Call it quits for tonight. See you tomorrow at 5am” Kiba said as he leaves the woods. “Good boy Akamaru.” Yumi said as she pets the small dog. Yumi dials Ulrich’s number.

 

“Hey Ulrich” Yumi said in a happy voice.

“Glad to hear from you Yumi, I didn’t hear from you all day.” Ulrich said

“Sorry, my cousin woke me up at 5am and kept me training nonstop until now.” Yumi yond in the cell phone.

“You must be tired.” Ulrich said.

“Past that, Kiba’s going to wake me up tomorrow as well.” Yumi was so tired from training all day.

“He can’t do that every weekend, can he?” Ulrich asked.

“He said I was far behind. Unless I improve, he will keep waking me up at 5am every day.” Yumi missed seeing Ulrich on weekends. “I did impress him today though. He might not need to wake me up that early for long.” Yumi said to Ulrich.

“I need to go now Jim is going to do a dorm inspection.” Ulrich said sad to have to hang up so soon.

“OK Ulrich, hopefully I’ll see you tomorrow, bye.” Yumi hangs up and heads home.

 

As soon as Yumi walks through the door her parents are arguing again. Yumi tries to go upstairs unnoticed, but her little brother follows her.

“Why do mommy and daddy argue so much?” Hiroki asks.

“I don’t know Hero, but I’m too tied to ask them tonight.” Yumi starts going upstairs again.

 

That night Yumi dreams that her parents are arguing and are getting devoice. Yumi sees her little brother and dad leaving her and her mom. The word devoice is pounding in her head, she tries to hold back unwanted images but they keep coming. Her dad leaving, her mom having a break down. Both her parents using drugs. Hero being punished for their parents arguments. One family being torn apart. More people stepping in her live she didn’t want. Yelling and fighting, poor little Hero being put on the spot without knowing it. The only family Yumi knew being ripped into pieces. Yumi is woken up by her cousin Kiba. “Yumi are you OK you were mumbling the Japanese word for devoice in your sleep.” Kiba decides that Yumi should rest today instead of training.

  

Later that day Yumi meets Ulrich in the School Yard. Yumi tells him about the dream.

“Sounds like you’re unsure about your parents’ relationship.” Ulrich tells her.

“You’re probably right, but they just keep arguing and I hate to see Hiroki being forced to sit through that kind of thing.” Yumi turns to Ulrich. “I don’t know what to do.” Ulrich takes Yumi’s hand.

“Your parents don’t know about the dream do them?” Ulrich asks.

“No.” Yumi said in a partly sad voice.

“So why don’t you tell them. And you could help them solve some of the problems.” Ulrich said.

“But what if they don’t listen to me. I’m only 14 and they can get angry if I try to interferer.” Yumi couldn’t stand to get in the middle of her parents’ arguments.

“Let yourself be heard, if you don’t do it for yourself do it for you little brother, Hiroki.” Ulrich was right.

“Ok. And Ulrich…thanks.” Yumi said to Ulrich.

 

Tori finds out about odd cheating on her.”ODD you no good, two timing, double crossing, PLAYER.” Tori yelled. “How could you go out with ANNA ROBB? You know I can’t stand her, but you just had to be a PLAYER! I trusted you and you act like I’m just another girl without a violent thought in my head!” Tori Looked Odd in the eye. “Well I have a lot of violent thoughts in MY head now!” Tori yelled as she balled her hand into a fist.

“Tori I’m sorry. I was going to tell you but Yumi swore that if I hurt you, she would make my life miserable until you got over me.” Odd knew that Yumi was more violent then Tori now due to the training with her cousin.”And tell me what? Sorry Tori but I’m dating your worst enemy? That’s so dumb!” Tori then smack Odd across the face. “You’re going to see who can be more violent between me and Yumi when it comes to betrayal.” Tori smacked him again.

 

Ulrich and Yumi are walking through the woods. “The dream still bothers me.” Yumi said. “I wish my parents would stop fighting.” Ulrich hated it when Yumi was upset. Ulrich puts his hand out to stop her from walking. “Yumi, your parents always come through. And any way if it makes you feel better, I think your parents just need a break from the city and the stress.” Ulrich puts his arm around her. “The nightmare you had might have been from being tried and the next thing you here before going to sleep is hearing your parents argue.” Yumi shows a weak smile. Akamaru was at her side, sniffing around the grass. “Ulrich” Yumi began “Yeah Yumi” Ulrich was walking by her side. “Thanks, I know I’m getting on your nerves, you’re the only one that listens and helps me with my parents most of the time.” Yumi smiles. “You’re the kind of guy am happy going out with.” Ulrich was always glad to help Yumi.

 

The next day Yumi wakes up to the sound of motors. When she looks outside she sees her dad and little brother getting into a car with all their things in suitcases. She looks to see if Akamaru is awake yet the little dog is still sleeping. NO! Yumi said in her head. Her dad sees her in the window and just waves good-bye without smiling. “Dad, Hiroki” Yumi whispered as the car pulls out of the drive way. Yumi slams her fist into the window, breaking it and hurting herself. Kiba races into the room, when he hears the crash of the window, and sees the blood on Yumi’s lower arm and fist she had cut herself badly.

 

At the dorms Aelita and Jeremy where going through books on France Hopper. Jeremy sees an activated tower on LYOKO and calls the rest of the gang but can’t get a hold of Yumi. They race to the factory.

“OK Yumi’s not answering her cell so we need to make do without her.” Jeremy sends Odd, Ulrich and Aelita to LYOKO. “The activated tower is in the ice replica.” The trio head to the ice replica. Jeremy still tries to get a hold of Yumi.

Chapter 11 by GarageKid

On LYOKO Odd and Ulrich are trying to clear a passage. Tori walk through the door.

“Sorry I’m late; I was looking for Yumi on my way over. No luck.” Jeremy turns to Tori.

“We’ll worry about Yumi later Odd and Ulrich need your help on LYOKO.” Jeremy sends Tori to LYOKO to help Odd and Ulrich.

 

Ulrich is fighting three blocks at once. While Odd was taking on two.

“Come on Snowball you can do better!” Odd yells as the block uses an ice bream to freeze Odd’s tail to the ground. Ulrich finished off the three he was fighting as Tori took down one she was fighting.

“Need help Odd? And why are you still giving the monsters stupid nicknames?” Ulrich asked.

“No you guys just take notes on my superiority.” Odd said as he is hit with a laser and falls backwards.

“Yeah Odd I’m taking notes, is wipeout one word or two?” Ulrich and Tori laugh.

“Let’s see if you can do any BETTER!” Odd said as he gets up.

“SONICBOOM!” Tori took down both of them with her sonic boom.

“Wow, nice one Tori!” Odd said.

“Be quiet, PLAYER!” Tori were still upset with Odd cheating on her.  

“OK Aelita time to deactivate the tower.” Ulrich said as Aelita ran to the tower

 

As soon as Odd, Ulrich, Tori, and Aelita get to the computer room Yumi still hasn’t picked up her cell.

“What’s going on with her?” Jeremy asks. “Yumi would have been here by now, or we should of at least of heard from her.” Jeremy tries again with no luck.

“I’ll go look for her.” Ulrich said.

“I’ll be in my room writing a report on the amount of pain Odd will get for CHEATING on me!” Tori hurry out of the factory. Ulrich heads into the woods in search of Yumi.

 

Ulrich had searched for Yumi for over three hours. Ulrich called Yumi’s cell every ten minutes but Yumi never picked up. Ulrich heads back to the dorms.

“Jeremy did you hear from Yumi yet?” Ulrich asked.

“No, but I heard from Hiroki. He said that their parents got into a big fight and is looking to get a divorce.” Jeremy stopped messing around with his computer.

“So that’s why she isn’t answering her cell.” Ulrich said as he dialed her cell number again. No luck.

“The girl knows how to sulk.” Ulrich said to Jeremy how was reading one of the last books on France Hopper. Ulrich heads back to his room.

 

The next day after school Tori finds Yumi in the school yard.

“Hey Yumi, Ulrich found out about your parents, do you want to talk about it?” Tori asked.

“Leave me alone Tori, I don’t want to talk.” Yumi said as she walked away but Tori take her arm.

“Yumi, if you talk you’ll feel better.” Tori wanted to help, but was getting on Yumi’s nerves.

“I said, LEAVE ME ALONE!” Yumi elbows Tori and Tori falls back.

“OUCH, Yumi what’s your problem?” Tori were tied of Yumi’s stubborn attitude.

“Right now YOU’RE my problem!” Yumi walks away. But Tori grabbed Yumi by the collar of her shirt.

“I’m not done! You can’t just elbow me and think I’m going to get off your back!” Tori yelled.

“Would you leave me alone if I” Yumi began but Tori cut her off, “If you what? Punch me, go ahead!” Tori turned Yumi around to look her in the eye.

“I only tried to help you! It’s not MY fault your parents are getting divorce!” Tori notice the bandage around Yumi’s lower arm and fist.

“Wow, what happened to your arm?” Tori asked in a concerned voice.

“I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!” Yumi runs to her house. When Yumi gets home her mom is working and Kiba was doing some work to help out. Yumi goes to her room unnoticed. Yumi started her homework but couldn’t concentrate because she missed her dad and little brother. The worst part was that her mom may have found a new boyfriend.

 

Tori told the gang about the fight her and Yumi got in.

“SHE hurt you Tori!” Odd said in shock.

“That’s right, Player, and when I tried to tell her off I noticed she had a bandage on her arm.” Tori said.

“Yumi would never hurt you Tori. I find the part when she elbowed you a little unbelievable.” Ulrich said.

“I swore I’m not lying!” Tori said. “And I’m worried about the bandage on her arm.”

“I think Yumi’s just being stubborn.” William said. The rest of the gang looked at him.

“What are you saying?” Ulrich asked.

“Well if you’re her boyfriend,” William began “Then she’s your problem.” The gang still stared at him.

“Maybe you should talk to her.” Jeremy said. “She’ll tell you what’s wrong.” Ulrich nods yes and heads to Yumi’s house.

 

When he got there he noticed an unfamiliar car in the driveway. Did her mom have anyone over? Ulrich wondered. As he goes and knocks on the door he hears laughing and talking inside.

“Oh hello Ulrich, Yumi went into town a long time ago. I guess she’s not to happy I started dating again.” Yumi’s mom said. Ulrich couldn’t believe the divorce was already decided.

“Oh the divorce already was decided.” Ulrich said.

“Yes, and Yumi really hasn’t been acting the same since then. Well she always lived in a fantasy.” Mrs. Ishyama said. Ulrich never new Yumi to live in a fantasy.

“Yumi lives in a fantasy? How do you know for sure?” Ulrich asked.

“Yeah, Yumi normally stays in her room and draws pictures of critters and other things.” Mrs. Ishyama said. “Yumi’s in town like I said. She has Akamaru with her.” Mrs. Ishyama was just about to close the door when they both heard a voice.

“Tell Yumi to give that mutt a bath when she gets back.” A man’s voice said.

 

Ulrich holds still for a minute and sees a tall man with brown hair in the door way.

“Oh Ulrich this is my boyfriend, Ted.” Mrs. Ishyama said.

“Hi Ulrich I hear a lot about you from Yumi.” Ted said. “Well I normally read her messages on her cell.” Ted began to laugh.

“Isn’t that against the law?” Ulrich asked.

“Just leave. You have stayed long enough.” Ted closed the door and Ulrich started to the woods near the town. He sees Yumi and Kiba in the woods.

“Hey guys.” Ulrich said.

“Oh, Kiba this is Ulrich.” Yumi said.

“Hey Ulrich. If you ever want to be trained by the master, Kiba will teach you even faster.” Kiba loved having students to train.

“Sounds good. OK I’ll join your little training sessions.” Ulrich looks toward Yumi. “Hey Yumi, can I talk to you in privet?”

“OK” Yumi follows him
Chapter 12 by GarageKid

“Yumi I heard what happened to your parents.” Ulrich said.

“Tori tell you about the fight in the school yard?” Yumi asked.

“Yeah, Tori said that you elbowed her and yelled at her for trying to help.” Ulrich said.

“I never meant to hurt her. I wasn’t in the mood to talk.” Yumi said.

“Now do you feel like talking?” Ulrich asked.

“Yeah.” Yumi showed a weak smile.

“I also saw your mom’s boyfriend.” Ulrich said.

“I HATE him. All he does is drink and make fun of John Ken!” Yumi said.

 

The next day Ulrich informed the rest of the gang.

“So Yumi never meant to hurt me.” Tori said.

“No she’s just angry and upset at the same time.” Ulrich said.

“This Ted guy is only interested in the Ishyama blood-line.” Kiba said.

“How do you know that?” Ulrich asked.

“Because is there any other reason to date a girl how’s still married.” Kiba said at-matter-a-factly.

“But Mrs. Ishyama said” Ulrich never finished his statement.

“She lied because she thought the divorce wouldn’t go through.” Kiba said “Because Yumi AND Hiroki have the Blood-line they need to be 100% sure. And Yumi’s parents aren’t 100% sure though. And Mrs. Ishyama broke up with Ted so Yumi’s parents may get another chance.”

 

In 9th grade math before the teacher came into the room William was talking with Yumi.

“You know your brother would still be alive if wasn’t so dumb.” William said.

“What do you mean?” Yumi asked.

“Well if he hadn’t gone in the woods he would have lived.” William said. “But then again Akamaru would have made a better choice.”

“DON’T say that he was my brother!” Yumi said.

“Yeah without a descent thought in his head.” William laughed. Yumi gets out of her chair, turns around, and decked him. William falls backwards and hit his head on the desk behind him.

“Yumi Ishyama!” The teacher calls “To the principal’s office!” Yumi goes without saying a word. William went to the nurse. All the while Tori saw the whole thing.

 

In the school yard Tori tells the gang about Yumi decking William.

“She decked him.” Ulrich was surprised “She really decked him.”

“Yeah this is so not like Yumi.” Tori said. “Yumi was sent to the principal’s office she might be suspended or worse, expelled.” The rest of the gang looked over at Tori.

When Yumi gets to the school yard everyone is asking questions.

“Did the principal suspend you, expel you, make you clean his file cabinet WHAT?” Tori asked.

“He let me off with a warning.” Yumi said.

“Why did he go easy on you?” Jeremy asked.

“Because I never did anything like this before and because he heard about my parents.” Yumi explained. Yumi looks down at her right arm, the one she threw at the window and hurt, the one she decked William with. The feel of getting the rage out was a very good feeling. Out of the corner of her eye she sees Hiroki.

Yumi saw Hiroki run toward her. And tackled her to the ground.

“Yumi I have an idea how to get mommy and daddy back together.” Hiroki said as he got off Yumi.

“What?” Yumi asks.

“By recreating the night they first met. It worked in a move.” Hiroki said. Hiroki pulls Yumi home to work on the “Parent trap”.  And sure enough it worked.

 

The next day Yumi tells Ulrich.

“ULRICH it worked.” Yumi said as she runs up and hugs him.

“Great to see you’re back to normal Yumi.” Ulrich said.

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=167