Hiroki's Crush by GarageKid
Summary:

Hiroki has a crush on the new girl in his class. Hiroki finally knows what it feels like to be in love. Will he get his first date? And a first kiss? Heartbreak? What?


Categories: Ships > Other Characters: Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 936 Read: 2624 Published: Apr 08, 2007 Updated: Apr 08, 2007
Story Notes:
I do not own Code LYOKO

1. Hiroki's Crush by GarageKid

Hiroki's Crush by GarageKid

Hiroki was in his class fooling around with Johny. Unlike his sister, Hiroki was a bit more willing to pull pranks. As the teacher calmed the class down, Hiroki and Johny were drawing pictures at their desk.

"Hiroki Ishiyama! Do I have to remind you I will be teaching this class all year? I will not stand for you ignorance of my teachings." The Teacher said.

"I'll be disrupting your class all year." Hiroki said laughing.

"We have a new student, please welcome Ashly Stort." Hiroki dropped his pencil as the brown haired girl walked in. Her long brown hair was down to her waist, she was wearing a white sweater (similar to Yumi's), a white skirt and white sneakers. Hiroki didn't know what this feeling was, until his mind went to Yumi and Ulrich. Then he knew what the feeling was, love. He was looking at the brown haired girl all through class until lunch. He needed to find his sister. He saw her with Ulrich outside and rushed over.

"YUMI!" Hiroki called Yumi turns to him and gave him an annoyed look. He learned to ignor it, she always gave him that look. He rushed over.

"What is it Hiroki?" Yumi asked taking a drink from her water bottle.

"I think I'm in love." Hiroki tells her. Yumi jumped up and nearly chocked on her water. Ulrich was just as suprised, knowing Hiroki, he never would have guessed that Hiroki had a crush on anyone.

"WHAT?" Yumi asked.

"You heared me sis." Hiroki said. Yumi turned to Ulrich, who didn't want to be dragged in on the situation.

"He's your brother." Ulrich said quickly.

"I know, but what am I supposed to do?" Yumi asked.

"I just want to know how to ask a girl out." Hiroki said. Yumi and Ulrich looked at eachother for a minute. They were thinking of someone who dated a lot of girls, the guy that could get almost any girl, he dated every girl in the 8th grade, Odd.

"Odd could help you with that one." Ulrich said as they headed to Odd's dorm. Odd was playig with Kiwi when Ulrich opened the door.

"Hey buddy." Odd said.

"Hiroki needs girl advice." Ulrich said.

"Yeah, coz you asking Yumi out took at least a year." Odd said. Yumi and Ulrich had been going out for a while now, almost a month. The two leave the room, blushing.

"OK, Hiroki, tell me about this girl." Odd said.

"She's in all my classes, she's new, she's really pretty." Hiroki begain.

"Does she have an older sister?" Odd asked.

"Odd focous!" Hiroki yelled sounding a lot like his sister, Yumi.

"OK, OK, you just need to ask her by the flowers in front of the school. That's were Ulrich asked Yumi, and were I asked Emily, Azra, Noemie, and a bunch of other girls." Odd said. Hiroki looked at him like he was crazy. But who else could he ask?

The next day afer school Hiroki told Ashly to meet him in front of the school. As she walked up Hiroki could feel himself getting nervous.

"Yeah Hiroki?" She asked.

"I was wondering if.....you would like to.....go out.....with me.....sometime." Hiroki asked. The poor girls face looking scared.

"NO! I cann't go out with a trouble maker like you." She yelled and ran away. Poor Hiroki was left with heartbreak. He blew it big time, he should have never listened to Odd. Hiroki stayed in the woods and loss track of time. When he looked at his watch, it was 5:30.

"Wow, I'm almost late." Hiroki said to himself as he hurried how. His sister was back after a date with Ulrich, you could tell, she was in a good mood.

"How'd it go with Ashly?" Yumi asked.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YUMI!" Hiroki yelled and ran upstairs. Yumi had never seen him like that. Normaly it was her racing into her room and Hiroki making fun of her and Ulrich. But this time, Hiroki was the one racing to his room. Yumi wlked up the stairs to The door that lead to Hiroki's room. The door was locked.

"Hiroki? It's me open the door." Yumi said in a soft voice.

"Why don't you ask ULRICH to help you?" Hiroki yelled. Yumi was trying her best to keep her anger under control.

"Hiroki, tell me what happened." Yumi said softly.

"She said 'no' and ran away." Hiroki yelled.

"Oh." Yumi said. "Heartbreak can be a little hard for someone your age."

"I'm just a loser!" Hiroki yelled.

"No your not! Things don't alway come out the way you plan them! I know your unhappy, but there's no reason for that! You need to get back on your two feet, get back in the game, little bro! You control the game, so let them know your name! Just coz one girl turns you off, doesn't mean the world's turned you off! Do you hear me, Hiroki!" Yumi yells putting her anger to good use. Hiroki opened the door.

"You think I'll feel the same about anouther girl?" Hiroki asked.

"Your young, Hiroki. You meet a lot of girls. Some well break you heart, and you'll break a few hearts yourself. It'll be fun!" Yumi said laughing.

"And one day, I'll met a girl that means a lot to me. Like you and Ulrich." Hiroki said.

"Yeah, you just need to keep looking." Yumi said. Hiroki Hugs his older sister, even though he was only half her hight, Yumi put an arm around him.

"One more thing." Yumi said.

"What?" Hiroki asked.

"Never go to Odd for girl advice." Yumi said as they both begain laughing.

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=177