After LYOKO by GarageKid
Summary:

After XANA was distroyed, the group went their seperate ways. Two years later, the group meets up again, but they have changed alot in two years. Some things didn't change.

Warning- bloody scenes


Categories: Seasons, Ships > Jeremie and Aelita, Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Ships > Odd and Sissi Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: A Novel Idea, What will happen in Code LYOKO after XANA is defeated
Challenges: A Novel Idea, What will happen in Code LYOKO after XANA is defeated
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 4368 Read: 26092 Published: Apr 09, 2007 Updated: May 15, 2007

1. Chapter 1 by GarageKid

2. Chapter 2 by GarageKid

3. Chapter 3 by GarageKid

4. Who's that boy? by GarageKid

5. Do you remember by GarageKid

6. Ready for Homcoming? by GarageKid

7. William? by GarageKid

8. Ninja Within by GarageKid

Chapter 1 by GarageKid

Jeremie- 14 years old

Ulrich- 15 years old

Odd- 15 years old

Aelita- 14 years old

Yumi- 16 years old

Jeremie was in his new dorm at Kadic High. He had gotten taller since the gang split up, his clothes didn't change, and he was still a computer wiz. He spent his days on the coputer looking at collages. He missed the guys. Jeremie did however make a new friend at Sonics Computers where he got his part time job. Though he missed Aelita alot, he didn't let theat stop him from doing what he loved.

"Jeremie come on, we need to get to he store, or we'll get fired." Rick, Jeremie's friend from work said.

"OK, Rick, I'm coming." Jeremie said as they ran to Sonics Computers. Jeremie helped with programing and network connection. Jeremie had to do eight network connections and ten programs that day. As the day dragged on, their boss continued to make up reasons why they should stay.

"Jeremie, I bet you he doesn't have a wife." Rick said as they sweeped the floors. Jeremie laughed at his joke, then his memory went to Odd. As Jeremie entered his dorm that evening, the jumped on the internet and begain checking his E-mail. Their was one note he couldn't understand. A note from Xanadu. As Jeremie opened the E-mail, he stayed on his gaurd.

Dear Jeremie Belpois,

You think you got rid of me? Deleted me from a program? Well, you didn't! I will have my revenge on you and you little gang of humans. I will return. You may have distroyed LYOKO, but did you think that was my ONLY hiding spot? HA! I have retreated to XANADU and now I will bring back LYOKO and all the suffering with it. Enjoy your last hours of life, Mr. Belpois, because you will be dead sooner then you think.

XANA

Jeremie sat there in disbelief. XANA couldn't be back! The group had split up, was that what XANA wanted? To split them up and kill them later? Looks like it. Now Jeremie had to make contact with the rest of the group. But how will hw do that? He was going to start with Aelita. He took out his cell and dialed. It rang once, twice and then it was picked up.

"Hello?" Aelita's voice said in the phone.

"Aelita? It's Jeremie." Jeremie said.

"JEREMIE! I missed you! how are you?" Aelita asked.

"Fine. But XANA has returned. We need to get the group back together! Or XANA will kill all of us!" Jeremie said into the cell phone.

"How will we do that?" Aelita asked.

"Easy, meet me in the Kadic high shool yard this weekend." Jeremie said.

"OK, see you then." Aelita said eand then hung up. She couldn't believe it. After they rescued France Hopper, they never thought XANA would ever return. As Aelita got into bed, she thought of somthing. She could try tp call Yumi, after all she told Yumi everything. Aelita tried her cell, the number was disconnected.

She must have gotten a new cell. that would be the only reason she wouldn't awnser. Aelita thought as she fell asleep. How are they supposed to fight XANA without a whole group. Aelita would worry about that later.

Chapter 2 by GarageKid
Author's Notes:
Ulrich and Odd rejoin the group

That weekend, Aelita hurried to the School Yard, the second she saw Jeremie, she rushed up and hugged his. Jeremie was now two inches taller then Aelita. Aelita had grown her hair and now it was down to her waist, she wore pink jeans, a white shirt and a pink jacket over it.

"I missed you Jeremie." Aelita said and kissed him on the cheek. Jeremie blushed.

"Now we just need to get the rest of the gang." Jeremie said.

"I tried Yumi, her cell was disconnected, she must have gotten a new cell." Aelita said. Jeremie looks around and a thought hit him. Ulrich and Odd never split up because they shaired a dorm. Jeremie smiles at Aelita.

"Ulrich and Odd. We can get their room number and talk to them." Jeremie said. Odd and Ulrich were no longer in Jeremie's or Aelita's classes. And Jeremie and Aelita were seporated. Now all they had to do was find them.

"We could ask the principal. Now that we're in the high school, Sissi's father isn't the principal and we can get info without Sissi talking him into it." Aelita said Jeremie noded and they headed to the office.

"Mr. Standler, can we get Ulrich Stern's and Odd Della-Robbia's room numbers? We meant to ask them, but we forgot." Jeremie asked.

"Of couse. Their in room 377." Mr. Standler said. Jeremie noded and walked over to the dorms. That was the easy part. As him and Aelita looked around at the dorm numbers, they were getting close.

374.....375....376....377

As they walked up to the door. Jeremie knocked. After a few seconds the door was opened by Odd, who didn't grow an inch since the gang split up. Aelita laughed a little.

"AELITA! JEREMIE!" Odd yelled in excitment. "How are you two?"

"Great, exept we have a problem. Is Ulrich here?" Jeremie asked. Odd nodded and opened the door for the two to come inside.

"Hey Jeremie, Aelita." Ulrich said. Ulrich grew a lot. He was now about 5' 10", he was wearing blue baggy jeans and a blue butten up shirt over a white one. Odd didn't change one bit. Jeremie told them about the E-mail and XANA returning.

"So XANA came back?" Odd asked.

"Yeah." Jeremie said.

"Why would he wait two years?" Ulrich asked.

"So he could kill us seperatly, so we couldn't help each other. And to close all comunications." Jeremie explained.

"I have to go guys, I have a date." Odd said.

"With Sissi." Ulrich added.

"SISSI!" Aelita and Jeremie said in shock.

"Yeah, they started dating a few months ago." Ulrich said as Odd walked out the door. Aelita turned her attendion to Ulrich.

"It might be nice to see Yumi again, wont it?" Aelita asked, Ulrich blushed, after two long years, would Yumi still like him.

"So the fight against XANA returns." Ulrich said as he turned some old pictures of the gang two years ago. Old school photos and group shots. His favorite one was Yumi's old picture, It was the best one of her he had.

"I wish I could get a hold of Yumi, she has a new cell number. How are we going to cross paths with her?" Aelita asked.

"Easy, either we go to the gym after her gymnastics practice, or martial arts practice. take your pick. Either way, we can catch up with Yumi." Jeremie said.

"How will we reconize her? After two years, she must have changed at least a little since we last saw her." Ulrich said. Aelita looked at him.

"We wont do anything. YOU will." Aelita pointed out.

"What?" Ulrich asked.

"You know her the best." Jeremie said. Ulrich thought for a minute, He did know her the best. Mabe he could pick her out in a crowd. Yumi was one of the only girls with naturally black hair and wore all black last time Ulrich checked. But, what if he couldn't? What if he couldn't tell who was Yumi? Would Yumi even remember him?

"When is her gymnastics class? And when is her martal arts class?" Ulrich asked.

"Tomarrow is gymnastics, 3:45 to 4:45." Aelita said.

"Martal arts is Thursday 3:30 to 4:45." Jeremie said.

"We'll go tomarrow during her Gymnastics class." Ulrich said.

"I cann't wait to see Yumi again." Aelita said as her and Jeremie walked out the door. Ulrich silently jumped for joy. He had missed Yumi very much. He couldn't wait until tomarrow, but it was the only way to see Yumi again.

I need to tell her how I feel. After two years, will she feel the same way? What is she laughs or rans away or says she already has a boyfriend or even says that she doesn't feel the same way. How an I supposed to even ask her if she has a boyfriend? What if she's going out with William? Get it together, Stern, ask your self, what if she DOES fell the same way? You'll be happy, way more then you've ever felt. Yumi'll be your girlfriend. That's what you want. Ulrich thought as he fell asleep, the same things running through his mind. This could be the ONLY chance he would ever have. Odd snuck in the room around midnight after his date with Sissi and went to bed without waking his roommate.

Chapter 3 by GarageKid
Author's Notes:
Yumi's back

The next day around 3:30, Ulrich was the first one to get to the gym. Jeremie, Aelita, and Odd came a little later. Luck wasn't on Ulrich's side. Half the girls had black hair, and none of them were wearing all black.

Yumi also does gymnastics in jeans. Ulrich thought. But their was more then one girl wearing jeans.

Focouse, Stern, your looking for naturally black hair, black clothes, jeans, and anything else that can narrow it down to find out which one's Yumi. Ulrich thought. Sadly, at least five girls had all those things. Ulrich looked closer, he needed to find her. As the practice ended Ulrich waited outside the girls locker room to find Yumi. Aelita went inside the locker room to find Yumi.

Aelita looked around, none look like Yumi at first glance.

Ulrich was right, Yumi must have changed in two years. Aelita thought. One girl caught her eye, a taller girl wearing black combat boots, black jeans, a red short sleave shirt, and a black leather jacket over it. The girl had long black hair with bangs that covered one of her eyes. The girl started talking to another on of the girls on the gymnastics team. Aelita looked in her locker, an old pictutre of the group was inside.

Yumi! Aelita thought as the girl came back and grabbed her bag.

"Yumi?" Aelita asked. The girl turned around.

"Aelita?" She asked. Aelita smiled and hugged the older girl.

"Yumi! I missed you!" Aelita said as the two walked out to see Ulrich waiting outside. Yumi reconized him.

"ULRICH!" Yumi rushed over and hugged him.

"Yumi, I missed you." Ulrich said. Knowing he was right, Yumi changed alot.

"Come on, lets go back to the dorms." Odd said. They went to Ulrich and Odd's dorm. They shared a lot of storys about what happened over the two years they were apart.

"I only went out with on other guy since the gang split up." Aelita started. "Theo, with by the way is a bad kisser, and cann't talk about anything else but soccer."

"I never dated anyone." Jeremie said. Aelita seemed a little unset she brought up the topic.

"Odd's dating Sissi." Ulrich said. Yumi laughed along with Aelita.

"I've tried William." Yumi begain. "NEVER again."

"What happened." Aelita asked.

"He made fun of all you guys." Yumi said.

"So you wouldn't go out with anyone who made fun of you friends." Aelita said.

"Right." Yumi said.

"I'm with Jeremie, haven't dated no one since the gang split up." Ulrich said.

"I'm still the shortest." Odd complained.

"Yeah but now, Ulrich is the tallest, then Yumi, then Jeremie, then me, then you, Odd." Aelita said.

"But I'm short." Odd complained.

"In a few more years, you might be taller then everyone else." Aelita said.

"Odd." Sissi called.

"Coming Sissi." Odd said as he walked out of the room.

"This is going to be a strange year." Yumi said.

"XANA's really asking for it, thinking he could win that easily." Jeremie said.

"By the way, Yumi, did you get a new cell? When I tried to call you, the number was diconnected." Aelita said.

"Yeah." Yumi said holding up a black flip phone.

"Then we need you new number." Aelita said. Yumi wrote it down on a piece of paper and handed it to Aelita.

"It's 6:00. I'm going to head back to my dorm. We all should." Jeremie said as Aelita and Yumi walk out to their dorms. At Yumi's dorm, Emily was waiting for her.

"Hey Yumi." Emily said as she layed down on her bed. After Ulrich started hanging out with Emily ("Routine") no one would of thought they would become good friends.

End Notes:
In Kadic High, Yumi shares a dorm with Emily.
Who's that boy? by GarageKid

The next day, Ulrich was practicing to tell Yumi how he feels.

"Yumi I need to tell you somthing.....No no, uh....Yumi can I talk to you for a minute....no....Yumi I have to tell you...NO!" Ulrich said nearly giving up.

"I can help you Ulrich, pretend I'm Yumi." Odd said.

"What, no way!" Ulrich said.

"Seriously pretend I'm Yumi." Odd said.

"OK fine." Ulrich said turning to him. "Yumi there's somthing I've been wanting to tell you."

"Yes, Ulrich, you know I love you." Odd said at a high piched voice that sounded nothing like Yumi's voice. He sounded like Hiroki mimiking Yumi's voice.

"JERK!" Ulrich said pushing his roommate down.

"HEY! I'm only trying to help." Odd said as he hit the ground.

"Sounds more like making fun of me! You know how badly it hurt when the gang split up, me not telling Yumi, and you think I'm kidding!" Ulrich yelled storming out of the room. Jeremie and Aelita caught him leaving.

"Where are you going?" Aelita asked.

"To find Yumi." Ulrich said.

"After two years, you still like her?" Jeremie asked.

"Very much. And now it's going to be harder to tell her." Ulrich said.

"Why so?" Aelita asked.

"She might not feel the same way, and she's alot hotter then she was two years ago." Ulrich said as he countiued to walk down the hall out to the school yard, looking for Yumi. He truned into the woods and started walking. She had to bee here. He looked around once she caught his eye, she wasn't alone. There was a shorter, boy with dark brown hair wearing a black sleave shirt, black jeans, and black combat boots. Who was he? Ulrich turned and ran back to the dorms.

"How was it buddy?" Odd asked as Ulrich layed down in the bed with his back to him.

End Notes:

Sorry this one's a litte short, but the next one will be longer.

Can you guess who is was Yumi was with? I'll give you a few clues,

I didn't make the character up,

He isn't a main character,

And he's NOT William. (Read the next chapter and find out)

Do you remember by GarageKid
Author's Notes:
remember last chapter, who was Yumi with? Find out!

Jeremie looked over his computer. Finding out more about XANA.

"Great, now XANA can attack without a tower activated." Jeremie said to himself. "And I think I know how to tell he's attacking." Jeremie looked around.

"I need to stop talking to myself." Jeremie said to himself.

Meanwhile, Ulrich told Odd about Yumi and the other boy.

"You don't think she's dating do you?" Odd asked.

"Mabe, I don't know." Ulrich said.

"Then ask her." Odd said.

"OK, OK." Ulrich said walking out the door. He ran into the dark brown haired boy on the sidewalk.

"Hey Ulrich." He said with a smile.

"Do I know you?" Ulrich asked. The brown haired boy laughed.

"Funny Ulrich." He said going into the woods. Ulrich decides to follow. Yumi was waiting by one of the trees. "Hey Yumes." The brown haired boy said walking up to her.

Yumes? She must be dating this guy. Ulrich thought sadly.

"Yumi can I talk with you?" Ulrich asked. Without Yumi awnsering, Ulrich pulled her by the arm away from the boy and and out of sight of anyone.

"Ulrich, stop, that hurts." Yumi said. Ulrich quickly let go of her arm.

"Who is he? Are you dating him? Why didn't you tell me about him?" Ulrich asked. Yumi gave him a weird look.

"What do you mean?" Yumi asked.

"Look, Yumes, I want to know why you're seeing him!" Ulrich yelled.

"You don't reconize Hiroki?" Yumi laughed.

"Hiroki?" Ulrich said in confusion.

"Yeah, he's 13 now and has changed in two years." Yumi said.

"So, your not dating?" Ulrich asked.

"No, and that includes my little brother." Yumi said.

"Sorry." Ulrich said.

"It's OK, He did change alot." Yumi said and kissed him on the cheek. Ulrich was shocked and fell to the ground, blushing like crazy.

"Did you just" Ulrich begain but Yumi cut him off.

"Yeah." Yumi said helping him up.

End Notes:

It was an older version of Hiroki.

Ready for Homcoming? by GarageKid

"Yumi can I take the dress off now?" Odd asked. Yumi was sewing a dress for Emily. Odd was the only one small enough to fit in the dress without messing it up.

"No Odd, I need to finish." Yumi said.

"OUCH!" Odd yelled.

"Hold still and I wont get you with the needle!" Yumi pointed out as Odd and Jeremie walked in. They both started laughing.

"Odd?" Jeremie asked.

"Yumi needed help with Emily's dress." Odd said. "It does make me look good."

"So Ulrich, you know Sissi's going to drive you crazy about Homcoming." Jeremie pointed out.

"No way will I ever do that." Ulrich said.

"That's what I said before she made me wear this dress." Odd said.

"Take it like a man!" Yumi said.

"If I was a man, I wouldn't be in this!" Odd said.

"Then, take it like a man that's going to get punched if he disobays!" Yumi said. Odd shut up after that.

"So, homecoming already." Aelita said. "That dress is a bad color for you Odd."

"I know! I don't do pink!" Odd said.

"Suck it up." Yumi said.

"Well, Homcoming's tomarrow night, We should hurry and get to bed." Jeremie said.

End Notes:
This one's very short. I need time to finish my other stories before I go back to this one.
William? by GarageKid
Author's Notes:

I think I kept you all waiting long enough. So, here it is!

Ulrich waited for Yumi to appear in the school gym. But she never did.

Was I just....stood up? Ulrich thought sadly. Odd walked over to his friend.

"What's wrong buddy? Where's Yumi?" Odd asked.

"Odd...I think she stood me up." Ulrich said.

"What? She wouldn't do that." Odd said. "She's just late."

"I thought I hear her say something before." Aelita said as she and Jeremie walked over the the two.

"What?" Ulrich asked.

"She said she might miss the dance, and she's sorry, but if XANA is going to come back, their's something she has to do. And it could mean the difference between us willing of loseing." Aelita said. "I didn't get what she was trying to say. But she gave me this and said not to open it unless she was more then two hours late to the dance." Aelita handed Ulrich a folded piece of paper. Ulrich carefully opened it and read Yumi's boy-like handwritting.

I have a bad feeling XANA had help with his little plot. I went to the factory to try to see that what he plans is really as serious as I think. If it is, then I'm as good as dead by now. I cann't really put my finger on it, but I think we forgot something when we shut down our pal XANA. Get to the factory as quick as you guys can.

Yumi

P.S. No, Ulrich, I didn't stand you up.

Ulrich looked at his three friends.

"What is it?" Aelita said.

"Yumi could be in trouble. We need to get to the factory." Ulrich said.

"If Yumi where here she could have most likely driven us." Aelita said.

"But we have to get their on foot." Jeremie said. "Or, someone in Yumi's grade could drive us."

"Well, William could, he's 16 and we don't have much a choice if we want to keep the factory a secret." Odd said. "I cann't go. I promised Sissi. If XANA attacks the school, I'll phone you guys."

"OK." Jeremie said as the three walked out to the parking lot to see William standing in front of his silver chevy.

"William! No time to talk! Drive us to the factory." Ulrich yelled.

"OK, hop in." William said as Ulrich, Jeremie, and Aelita got in the car, Ulrich in the front, Jeremie and Aelita in the back.

As they reached the factory and swung down the ropes. William turned to Ulrich, and decked him making him fly backward and land on his back.

"What are you doing?" Jeremie asked.

"Did you all overlook something? I think you did, you never guessed that I would still be working for Master XANA." William said laughing.

"What?" Ulrich asked as he saw the eye of XANA in William's eyes.

"Did you really think I was on your side?" The possessed William said.

"What, did you do to Yumi?" Aelita asked. The possessed William laughed again.

"She would be very lucky to be breathing at this moment." William said laughing.

End Notes:

Short, but hey I will write the next one soon.

Warning- Bloody battle in the next chapter.

Question of the chapter:

What happened to Yumi?

Ninja Within by GarageKid

Yumi climbed out of the cold lake water and examined the fairly deep cut on her right mid-thigh.

"Great." Yumi said standing up, with one hand on her wound, and limped to the factory.

***

The armed William tied up the three.

"Now remember, I'm armed, and I know how to use a gun." William said.

The three stayed silent. Ten minutes whent by. Odd had come early to try to help, but was tied up with them. The sad four could only wait as XANA slowly was taking control of the world. But then something changed.

"Hey XANA!" A voice said. William looked along with the four tied up. Yumi swung down from the ropes and talked William to the ground biteing his arm forcing him to drop his weopon. Yumi rushed over to her tied friends.

"You guys OK?" Yumi asked.

"Yeah fine." Odd said. Ulrich noiticed her wound on her leg.

"What happened?" Ulrich asked.

"No time to explain." Yumi said as William got up. "Run to the computer room."

"Ok, But what 'bout you?" Ulrich asked.

"I'll keep Sparky here buisy." Yumi said turning to William. "Go!"

The four walked to the computer.

"What's going on?" Jeremie asked as the keyboard started sparking with purple lightining.

"Can you fix it?" Ulrich asked.

"It'll take a while." Jeremie said walking over, Aelita following him.

"I cann't stay here." Ulrich said as he got back in the elevater. No one asked questions, they knew where he was going.

***

Ulrich noiticed that Yumi had gotten William out to the bridge.

"Yumi!" He called as he ran up.

"I told you to stay in the computer room!" Yumi snapped. Ulrich ignored it as William zapped both of them, purple electrisity coming from his hands. Both fell out cold.

***

Yumi was the first to wake up. Odd and Jeremie had been fighting while she and Ulrich were out. Jeremie kneeled down next to the two on them.

"Yumi, protect Aelita. No matter what." Jeremie said. Yumi noded and got up. "Aelita's in the factory, please protect her."

"Don't worry." Yumi said running off to the factory. Aelita was in front of the elevater.

***

Ulrich and Odd were trying to hold off William.

"You really think you can stop me?" William asked as he kicked Ulrich in the stomach.

"Give up XANA." Odd yelled as he tried to punch William, but was unsuccessful. Jeremie was on the other side of the bridge, oppisit from the factory, on his labtop, he had learned to connect the super computer and his labtop whirelessly. He could even virtualize from his labtop.

"Humans cann't stop me." William said as he shocked the two again. Odd was pushed to the side of the bridge. Ulrich was on the other.

***

William walked up to the enterance of the factory and jumped down where Yumi and Aelita were. He quickly shocked both of them. Aelita landed on the elevater's closed door. William took out the shot gun and pointed it to Aelita. The three boys watched from the factory entrence.

"Now you all get to see your friend Aelita die." William said as he pulled the trigger. The three boys turned untill the large bang had filled the factory. When they turned it wasn't Aelita who was shot. Yumi had jumped in the way and was shot in the shoulder.

"I made a promise, and I'm going to keep it." Yumi said as the warm blood ran down her arm, her red short sleeve shirt stained with blood, her long black hair stained with blood as it touched the wounded shoulder.

"Yumi." Ulrich called as he ran down, khocking the weopon out of William's hand. Yumi fell to the floor. Jeremie ran to the elevater.

"I have the program, I'll launch a return in time after I launch the program." Jeremie said as the elevater door closed. Odd followed with Aelita. William was knocked out as Ulrich ran and hit the weopon out of his hand.

"Yumi, awnser me." Ulrich said pulling her on his lap.

"Ulrich." Yumi said faintly.

"Yeah." Ulrich said waiting for her to finish.

"Is it OK for me to sleep?" Yumi asked, as a tear ran down Ulrich's cheek.

"Yeah, Yumi......Yeah." Ulrich said as she closed her eyes. A white light came over the two.

***Return to the past***

Ulrich stood in the back of the school gym as Aelita played songs. XANA was finally gone for good. He stood in the back of the normal Homecoming thrill, unsure if Yumi was dead or not. Instead he stood in the back in his blue tucks, he had taken the jacket off his white long sleeve dress shirt showing with his blue tie lossly around his neck.

"Why so lonely Ulrich?" A voice said. Ulrich turned to see Yumi, in a black dress ending above her knees.

"Yumi?" He questioned.

"Yes?" She asked sarcasticlly as Aelita played a slow song.

"Wanna dance?" He finally asked offering his hand.

"I'd like that." She said taking his hand. Yumi wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms aroud her waist and begain to sway. In the middle of the song, Yumi rested her head on Ulrich's shoulder.

"You know I feel short." She whispered. Ulrich smiled, he was about 4 inches taller then her now.

"Now you know how I felt two years ago." Ulrich said. He moved his one hand under her chin and angled her head up to meet his eyes. Yumi closed the gap in between them and caught him in a possinate kiss that seemed to last forever. As they broke apart, they noiticed a spotlight shinning on them.

"Now turn your attendion to the couple who took like four years to get together." Odd's voice said in the mic. as he used the sound micheine to play a wolf's howl.

"Hey Odd. Do you have a sound for a mic being run over by a black Mustang Convertable?" Yumi asked, the black Mustang convertable being the kind of car Yumi owns.

"Note to everyone, never trust a pissed off Yumi in a car." Odd said in the mic.

"If Odd's screaming from a closet later on, don't open the door." Yumi whispered to Ulrich before catching him in another kiss.

"I wish I had have told you before." Ulrich said as his grip on Yumi's waist got tighter.

End Notes:

End of After LYOKO

Please Review :)

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=179