Aelita's Choise by GarageKid
Summary: Aelita falls in love with thw new kid. What will happen with Jeremie?
Categories: Ships > Other Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 1509 Read: 5379 Published: Apr 14, 2007 Updated: Apr 15, 2007

1. Chapter 1 by GarageKid

2. The Date by GarageKid

Chapter 1 by GarageKid

As Jeremie, Aelita, Odd, adn Ulrich walked into their classroom and settled down, Mrs. Hurtz was intro ducing a new student to the class.

"Please welcome Tormund Luke."

Aelita's P.O.V

As soon as he walked in the door, my pencil dropped. He was a brown haired boy with blue jeans and a White shirt with a black wolf picture on it. He had a very athletic build and showed a white smile. Unlike Jeremie, who had his noise in the computer, My eyes were fixed on him all through out class. I need to tell Yumi about him. She could help me. As class ended Tormund walked up to me.

"Do you know were the soccer field is?" He asked with his brilliant smile.

"Yes, It's right near the gym. I'll show you." I said as I walked him around the school, he seemed very impressed with it.

"I'm Aelita by the way, Tormund." I said.

"Call me Tor." He said as I lead him to the field.

"Here it is Tor, I think a few people were planing on playing later, they wont mind if you join them." I said being nice. "I have to hurry, I promised to meet a friend in the dorms." He smiled and waved as I walked to my dorm where Yumi was waiting for me.

"Yumi! I met this really cute guy today. His name's Tormund and he is a super nice guy." I said. Yumi looked at me like I had three heads, and then smiled.

"Look's like you have a new crush." She said. "What 'bout Jeremie?"

"What about him? I know he likes me, but William likes you and your dating Ulrich." I point out before she gives me a hard time. I know she will, she would be all over it if I didn't give a good excuse.

"I mean, shouldn't you tell Jeremie you like this guy? I told William I liked Ulrich." God, she gave me a hard time! I hate it when she does that.

"I don't care what Jeremie says." I yell storming out to talk to Jeremie.

Jeremie's P.O.V

I was working in the super computer when Aelita walked into the room.

"Hey Aelita." I say happily. She frowned and walked over.

"Would you be mad if I liked another boy?" She asked. What was she talking about? What other guy? Who could she like?

"I guess not." I said unsure if that was the right anwser. She smiled an walked out. I diside to run into Yumi, Aelita must have told her. I walked out of the room and catch site of Yumi in the hallway and run up to her.

Yumi's P.O.V

Jeremie came running over. Aelita told him, I should have warned her.

"YUMI, who was Aelita talking about?" He asked me.

"Some guy named Tor. Aelita seemed to really like him." I said. Hi looked angry.

"Where are they?" He asked.

"In the soccer field." I tell him as he runs off. He must be VERY angry. I would know, he's never ran like that.

Aelita's P.O.V

Tor finished practice and walked around the school with me.

"Aelita, I know we just met and all, but would you like to catch a flick somtime?" He asked, his cute face turning red.

"I'd like that." I anwser sounding a little like Yumi.

"OK, I'll pick you up around six." He said I nod. As soon as I'm back in my dorm, Jeremie knocked loudly on the door. As I open it he walks in and looks around.

"Who?" He asked.

"Tormund." I said happily.

"Why?" He asked.

"Yumi, said it was OK for me to date anyone I want." I said in a happy voice. Jeremie glared.

"But Aelita" He begain but I cut him off.

"But nothing, I'm going out with my new boyfriend." I said as Tor walks by. I quickly catch up with him and we start talking, we had so much in commen.

Jeremie's P.O.V

I rush out to see Yumi with Odd and Ulrich in the school yard.

"Hey Jeremie, how's Aelita?" Odd asked.

"Yumi, why did you tell Aelita she could date whoever she wants?" I asked. Yumi gave me a confused look.

"She can Jeremie." She said.

"It's now like you could force somone to go out with you." Ulrich said. I turn to see Aelita with her "New" boyfriend laughing and talking around. I guess there's nothing I can do.

The Date by GarageKid

Aelita's P.O.V

The date was better then anyone I had with Jeremie. Tor seemed very nice, and he listened to me when I told a story about the rest of the gang, Ulike Jeremie who would be too buisy with XANA.

"So, if you liked Jeremie, why did you go out with me?" He asked.

"I don't really like Jeremie that way anymore, I thought I did, but now he's too buisy." I said he smiles and laughed a little.

"I went throught the same thing, only she was using me other then really dating me." He said. I'll have to thank Yumi for the advice, I really could go out with anyone I want.

"I really have to thank my friend, she said that Jeremie shouldn't be mad if I like someone else." I said.

"We better head back to the acadimy, Night Patrol Jim woud have his gaurd dogs sniffing us out." I laughed at his joke. He was perfect. Ulrich's look, Odd's sence of humor, Jeremie's brain, and Yumi's loyalty. As we walked back, we talked about a few other things.

"Hey, would you like to go to the fall dance with me?" He asked.

"Yes, but I do have to DJ the dance as well." I tell him.

"How about you DJ the first half, and your friend ou were talking about could find a replacement for the next half." He said. Well I guess I could tell him Yumi's name so he wont think I'm talking about another boy. Hey, he's got Ulrich's jelousy too!

"Do you want to meet her?" I asked.

"OK." Tor said as we reached Kadic. He followed me up to the girls' dorms. I knocked on Yumi's door. Her roommate Emily awnsered.

"Emily, is Yumi here?" I asked.

"She went to the gym for martial arts with her Romeo." Emily said. We both laughed.

"This is Tor by the way. Tor this is Emily." I said introducing them.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi." Emily said. I led Tor to the gym where Yumi and Ulrich were sparing. We watched until Yumi flipped Ulrich to the ground and pinned him.

"Yumi!" I call Yumi gets up and walked over with Ulrich behind her.

"Hey Aelita." Yumi said.

"Yumi, this is Tor, the guy I told you about earlier, Tor this is Yumi." I said. "And her boyfriend Ulrich."

"Hey, Aelita told me 'bout both of you." Tor said.

"Glad to see Jeremie's OK with it." Ulrich said.

"He's not, so can you two talk to him for me?" I asked. I didn't want to get in a fight with him. They both nod. "You guys rock!"

"I'm going to bed." He said as he walked to the boys' dorms.

Tormund's P.O.V

I walked back to my dorm, the date had went very well. As I walked back I was stopped by Jeremie.

"Hi Jeremie." I said.

"What did you do to Aelita?" He asked angerly.

"Nothing, we just went out." I said. Jeremie looks angry.

"You told her somthing didn't you?" He asked me.

"Look, if you want an explaination, go ask Aelita." I said going into my dorm. Jeremie is such a know-it-all! I know now why Aelita dumped him.

Ulrich's P.O.V

I went tp talk with Jeremie. He was sure to be angry with this. I found him storming down the halls.

"Jerermie, you know you have no control over who Aelita dates." I said.

"Yeah, and?" Jeremie said. "I'm the reason she's on the Earth. Ad she dumps me for HIM!"

"Aelita just needs some time away from you." I said he looked down.

"I guess." He said and walked off to his dorm.

Normal P.O.V

It had been a few more weeks that Aelita and Tormund were dating. Jeremie never left his room anymore. The rest of the gang was helping out for the dance.

"So, Yumi, did you find a DJ for the second half of the dance?" Aelita asked.

"Yeah." Yumi said.

"Then everything is set." Tor said.

"And I still don't have a date." Odd complained.

"You've dated almost every girl in the eight grade, and half the girls in my class." Yumi said.

Aelita's P.O.V

As I finished DJing for half the dance, Tor was waiting for me. William had taken over for me and played a slow song.

"Would you like to dance?" Tor asked. I nod and he leads me out to the dance floor.

"I'm really glad I came with you." I said.

"Me too." Tor said. Nothing could have been more perfect. After the dabce he walked me to my room and kissed me good-night.

"See you tomarrow." He said as he walked to his dorm. I smile and head inside my dorm.

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=180