Life Saver by GarageKid
Summary: Yumi saved Aelita's life, and Aelita feels like she owes her. When XANA attacks, Aelita trys to pay Yumi back, will she ever repay Yumi for saving her life?
Categories: Ships > Jeremie and Aelita, Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Ships > Other Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Music and Lyrics
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 1411 Read: 6791 Published: Apr 19, 2007 Updated: Apr 20, 2007
Story Notes:
I do not own Code LYOKO

1. How to save a Life by GarageKid

2. Recovery by GarageKid

3. Girl, Put your Record on by GarageKid

How to save a Life by GarageKid

Aelita and Yumi were talking on their was to Kadic. The two girls hadn't had a girl chat in a while and were happy to have the time to talk.

"Oh, I cann't wait till we're done with XANA." Aelita said.

"I know, don't worry. XANA will be over before you know it." Yumi said. Aelita looked at her.

"How are you so sure?" Aelita asked.

"Well, I guess I don't really know what's going to happen next." Yumi said. Aelita wasn't paying attendtion and started to walk across the street. Yumi didn't noitice untill she heard a horn. She turned around to see a pick-up truck speeding toward Aelita.

"AELITA! Look out!" Yumi yelled pushing her friend to the side walk.

THUMP

SMASH

CRASH

Aelita turned around in shock. The pick-up had ran into a light pole.

"Thanks Yumi......Yumi?" Aelita looked around. Her friend was no where to be found.

The pick-up! Aelita thought as she ran up to the pick-up. She wanted to scream when she saw what happened. Yumi had gone through the windshield and was laying across the pasenger and part of the driver's seat with blood all over her. Aelita turned to the driver, who was out cold. Yumi had knocked him out when her combat boot hit his head when she went through the windshield. Aelita opened the pasanger's side car door. (Yumi's head was laying on the pasanger side and her feet were on the driver's side)

"Yumi wake up." Aelita said to her out cold friend. Aelita got Yumi out of the car and rested her body on the side walk. Aelita ripped out her cell and dailed.

"Hello?" Jeremie's voice said.

"Jeremie, I need your help!" Aelita's voice said in pain.

"Aelita are you hurt?" Jeremie asked.

"No, but Yumi is! Send Odd or Ulrich dow here to help me!" Aelita said panicing.

"OK, Aelita, me, Odd, and Ulrich well be there." Jeremie said.

"HURRY!" Aelita shouted in the phone before hanging up. She search for a pulse on Yumi. It was weak. Aelita grabbed a cloth from her bookbag and wrapped it around Yumi's wrist, which was bleeding the worst, and added as much preasure to the wound as possible.

"Aelita!" Odd called.

"Help!" Aelita said as Odd and Ulrich went into a run and ran over to Aelita.

"Call a doctor." Ulrich said to Odd as he kneeled down next to Yumi and started to clean the blood off her face.

"What happened?" Odd asked. Aelita explained the accedent.

"She saved me." Aelita said as an ambulence came up the road.

***

"Aelita don't be so hard on yourself." Jeremie said.

"Yumi's in the hospital and it's my fult!" Aelita sobbed.

"You didn't know it was going to happed." Jeremie said.

"I shouldn't have wondered in the street." Aelita said.

"Aelita, Yumi saving you isn't that different as her saving you on LYOKO." Jeremie said.

"She never would have ended up in a hospital if it were in LYOKO!" Aelita said.

"After school, we can check on Yumi." Jeremie said as they entered class.

End Notes:
I know, short. The next chapter will be longer.
Recovery by GarageKid

After school, Aelita quicky finished her homework and waited for the rest of the gang to see Yumi at the hospital.

"Hurry up." Aelita said annoyed.

"Aelita we're going as fast as we can." Jeremie said.

"Come on Jeremie, I really want to get there!" Aelita said.

"OK, OK, how about you, Odd, and Ulrich run ahead." Jeremie said as Aelita went into a ran with Odd and Ulrich behind her. As they reached the hospital, Aelita stopped in the waiting room.

"We're looking for Yumi Ishiyama." Odd said to the girl behind the conter.

"No can do." The girl said. "Unless you have a note from her parents, no boys in her room."

"Only boys?" Odd asked.

"That's what her parents said." The girl said.

"My girl Aelita over their wanted to see her." Odd said have lied and pointed to Aelita.

"Very well. Room 246." The girl said.

"Thanks." Odd said as he walked over to Aelita and Ulrich.

"Well?" Aelita asked.

"Room 246." Odd said. As the trio moved through the halls to the room, Aelita kept silent. As soon as they reached the room, Aelita expected Yumi to be in bed, out cold. But as she opened the door Yumi was awake, near the window, reading one of her books.

"Yumi!" Aelita yelled as she ran over to her friend. Yumi droped her book as Aelita hugged her. Yumi had changed out of her blood stained clothes into clean ones showing she must have been awake for a while.

"Aelita, that hurts." Yumi said but her friend ignored her and Odd and Ulrich walked over and trapped Yumi in a group hug.

"I'm glad your OK." Ulrich whispered in Yumi's ear.

"Yeah, can you all let go now?" Yumi asked.

"We're spreading the love." Odd joked.

"You want the love of my fist in your face?" Yumi asked as the three broke the hug.

"Your still short tempered." Odd said.

"I missed you too." Yumi said sarcasticly. Aelita noticed a cast on her wrist.

"What happened Yumi?" Aelita asked.

"I broke it in the car accedent." Yumi said.

"Oh." Aelita said.

"Tell Aelita that it wasn't her fault you got hurt." Odd said. Yumi looked over at her pink haired friend.

"Aelita, it wasn't your fault." Yumi said as Ulrich's cell started ringing.

"SOS XANA!" Jeremie's voice said on the other line.

"We got to go." Ulrich said.

"I'm coming." Yumi said.

"You sure?" Ulrich asked.

"Anything to get out of this dump." Yumi said as she followed the group up the the factory. Jeremie was on the super computer.

"I'm sending you all to the mountain secter." Jeremie said. "Ladies first." Yumi and Aelita got into the scanners.

"Transfer Yumi......Transfer Aelita..........Scanner Yumi....Scanner Aelita.......Vertualzation!" Jeremie said as he sent the two girls into LYOKO with Ulrich and Odd behind them.

Girl, Put your Record on by GarageKid

The trip to LYOKO was short and easy. Aelita was saved by Yumi again, and they deactivated the tower befor XANA could do and damage. That night, the school dance was the only thing to keep everyone's mind off the car accedent. As the dance what on, Aelita refused to DJ.

"What's with her?" Yumi asked Ulrich.

"She feels respondsible for the accedent." Ulrich tells her.

"She shouldn't." Yumi said.

"I have an idea." Ulrich said as he took Yumi back stage where the rest of the band was. (Pop-Rock Pogressers) As they set up and begain to perform.

"This song is deticated to our stubborn DJ who should be up here." Yumi said.

"Maybe sometimes, we've got it wrong, but it's alright
The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same
Oh, don't you hesitate.

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow.

Blue as the sky, sunburnt and lonely,
Sipping tea in the bar by the roadside,
(just relax, just relax)
Don't you let those other boys fool you,
Got to love that afro hair do.

Maybe sometimes, we feel afraid, but it's alright
The more you stay the same, the more they seem to change.
Don't you think it's strange?

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow.

'Twas more than I could take, pity for pity's sake
Some nights kept me awake, I thought that I was stronger
When you gonna realise, that you don't even have to try any longer?
Do what you want to.

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

Oh, you're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow"

The crowd appleaded. Yumi walked back stage to find Aelita waiting for her.

"I own you." Aelita said.

"No you don't. Yumi helped me enough as it is." Yumi said.

"How?" Aelita asked.

"If you and LYOKO never showed up, I would still be a loner." Yumi pointed out.

"Thanks Yumi." Aelita said as she walked on stage and played a slow song.

"Um, Yumi." Ulrich's voice said. Yumi turned around to face him. "Would you, um."

"Sure." Yumi said not letting him finish and took his hand.

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=192