Never Say Never by Kiwi_R0x
Summary: Hey, just to remind you: The Code Lyoko Team said they'd never lose a battle to Xana...It seems, Not every promise can be kept.
Categories: Seasons > Post-Season 3 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges: Where's William?
Challenges: Where's William?
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2002 Read: 4005 Published: May 01, 2007 Updated: May 02, 2007

1. Who knew...THAT could be his very down-fall? by Kiwi_R0x

2. Xana's Evil Little Plot by Kiwi_R0x

Who knew...THAT could be his very down-fall? by Kiwi_R0x

The lyoko warriors never really believed it, they couldn't, it made no sense. It can't be possible. After so long of constant fighting. But they could deny it no longer.

They lost.

Xana, pleased with his years of fighting the 'earthlings' he found their weak-spots and studied their human instincts.

Who knew...
 
Laughing and loving could be your very down-fall?

Presently, Jeremie was wandering the factory. He knew the building didn't really matter anymore. Xana could attack whenever he felt. With William's help, of course.

Aha, That's the only flaw. William/Xana can only do what human's can do with...powers. Scratch that, there is no flaw this time. Xana made his blueprints and checked it twice. 

Was the entire thing for the past years just a search for the human Xana wanted?

Jeremie walked into the factory by now, he cursed Xana's name. He couldn't believe this. He and his team got in so much trouble, so much worries, so much stress, so many troubles- and they lose. 

His grades fell by the days. He was scared- Xana doesn't need to send a warning anymore. Now, everything just got a little more serious.

Now, this is the battle that means all. Winner takes all...

BUT WAIT! They can't fight on Earth like they do in Lyoko.

Jeremie's been working on tracking Xana, and his plan worked...but not stable enough to track Xana just anywhere. It's a 100 feet radius from the school's grounds. He plans on making it stronger; but possibly searching for William's DNA, and use a satellite to track him, but there's a problem.

In order for Jeremie to track William, he'll need a simple strand of William's hair first. The bad news is, After hearing that William 'died' the principal let the Dunbar's take William's stuff. And that's what they did. Nothing was left behind.

If only times were the same, if only they didn't let William into their gang.

Jeremie's been suffering from an illness simply called, Depression. His friends try to help, they do, but all their words mean nothing anymore. It's like Xana was the reason they were together. The reason they were friends, and now that was gone.

What was left? A group of anything BUT normal middle-school students-that's what.

The blonde-headed genius hopped onto the elevator, and felt the interior of what is now just a memory. Hard to say, but a fond memory.

The wide doors opened, exposing the supercomputer in all it's glory. Shut off, and powerless, it was useless.

He fixed his glasses, glanced at his watch, Good- he's missing Math, The class he's doing well in (B+ average)

You see, He needs to escape, his parents came up to ask him about his random failing grade averages. The principal had a few talks with him, the nurse, his friends, his parents (again), the counselor, therapist, he's talked to Xana himself.

He can't escape, he got himself into a life full of punishments and agony. Worse, is that he dragged his friends into it as well. He has no one to help him, no one else to blame. Usually, it's a yell or two and brushed off, now it sticks for days or weeks at a time. Now, compliments are brushed aside for insults. According to the genuis in need: You can only learn if you're told what not to do.

What he's been hiding from everyone, is not only his chats with Xana, but the tears at night. He wants to be rescued, but there's no SOS. He wants to take a step forward, but everything pushes him four steps back. He wants his old life back, but his old life doesn't care.

Who knew...

Breathing could be his very down-fall?

He seeks attention, he needs to be loved. To be cared for. To be safe. To feel alright in any situation. To want to tell the truth.

Who would've guessed...

Lying would be his very down-fall?

Jeremie cursed to the sky, saying Xana's name here and there. He wishes he never found Lyoko, he never found Aelita, he never made friends with Yumi, Odd, or Ulrich.

He was just fine before them, and he would've been without.

He sat into the computer chair, hugging his legs, tears crawling down his cheeks.

His upset stomach was growling like mad, Jeremie's ignored many things a human needs. Such as, eating, sleeping, and doing well in class.

All that was the past now.

His sobs echoed in the room. Making each cry louder than the last.

He cried untill he felt he had no more tears, he thought the worst was over. After all, he felt better. Escaping was in the grasp of his teenaged hands.

Was this it? Was this the worst? Was this going to be the end?

Jeremie soon felt another tear about to fall off his chin. He wipped it off with his arm, looking at his cut wrists.

No, this wasn't the worst.

In fact, this is the best day he's going to remember.

This, oh. This, is the only the beginning.

Seeing his injured wrists made his eyes water, and cries were back again. Nothing was helping. No one cared enough. No one understands what he's going through. On the outside, He's his normal Jeremie Belpois self. On the inside, he's falling apart.

He knew that, he lived and breathed it.

Jeremie hugged his legs tighter, so hard it hurt his fingers. All the more reason to cry his poor heart out.

His eyes turned red and puffy. He would take off his glasses occasionaly to wipe them.

He talked to himself, trying to cheer himself up.

I think it'd be better if we left the poor boy alone now.

The last very words we heard from him...

"Please, help me."

Ohh, How I wish I could tell him.

That Living was going to be his very downfall.

I dream I could help him.

He will soon know,

Dying will be his only option.

 

End Notes:
How depressing...

Quote:
What is defeat? Nothing but education; nothing but the first step to something better.

Fact: The first Ford cars had Dodge engines
Xana's Evil Little Plot by Kiwi_R0x

You know, on the other hand, Xana's jumping for joy.

He took a human form, and made William his new "Son" or whatever the humans call a boy offspring.

Xana had the color of hair as William, he had brown eyes, black pants, and a black shirt, with the eye of himself in red cloth. He covered it with a...what is it? A...jacket...supposingly.

Xana laughed with his success. But, oh. Where to go? Kill the humans first? Or make them suffer? Tease them with his new son? Or let them bring back Lyoko, just so Xana and son can destory it again?

WHAT?! What was up with this last thought? Xana shook his head. Living on Earth WAS totally messed up from life on Lyoko.

"Something wrong, father?" William asked.

Xana felt the grass outside, out on the father woods was a smart idea for hiding. So many trees, so little ...oh, what is the thing called.. You know? Those warm-blooded creatures...Mammals? Oh right. Mammals.

"No. Just thinking on how to grasp total domination of this idiotic planet..."

"Much thought is needed, Sir. Maybe a few days process. Remember, you have a human's thoughts and memory. You can't remember everything as you used to."

Crap. The flaw of Human intellagence. William continued though,

"It's weird how the earthlings fought to save such a crummy planet. Waste of time, if you ask me. Domination seems the only option. This world would use a dictator."

Xana grummbled... Maybe that Jeremie kid would've been a better choice. At least HE doesn't talk as much.

"And if you noticed, Father. The life here is very...diverse and-"

"I got it." Xana boomed, "But it seems we're going to need more cover in order to survive here."

"Why must we? Can't we go back?"

Xana stood tall, his total 5'11 height and stated, "Haven't you heard? As the humans say: When in Rome, do was the Romans do."

"But, we're in France. Besides, when did you start listening to the humans here? You and I know very well they are stupid animals. Stupid complex body system, short memory, new senses. Whatever."

"Aha, my boy. I started listening when they were getting close to taking over. Lyoko was mine, MINE, and still is. Although it is gone, they can bring it back, if they know what to do. I'm frightened due to the fact of Jeremie's intelligence might crack the code. Damn Franz Hopper."

"Jeremie's not doing much of anything, from the word at the Kadic...because-"

"WHAT?!" Xana walked away, William right behind, "You went BACK to...uh...the...ermm...place where the humans so call "learn"? Haven't I told you that's very dangerous. If anyone were to have seen you. They would've taken you. The body your using, son, is a real boy, unlike me. Your body is known for a boy named William Dunbar, he has friends and family. That was a real stupid deed you did."

William sighed and looked at his feet as he walked,

"But...I did it so I would get information from the humans that interact with the Warriors, if not, The Warriors themselves. And I got some...interesting information."

"Ah, well then. Let me hear it."

For the entire walk to the heritage, William told the tales of what he heard or saw. Xana was dis-pleased. The humans were getting back on his track, or Franz Hopper. If they were to ever reach Hopper, it would mean Xana would be destroied forever and always.

...Other than the one he was the most worried about.

"Eh? Jeremie's in some medical difficulties?"

"...Illness, if that's what you mean."

"I don't care, now. Is that true?"

"Yes, sir! Belpois has been failing almost all classes, and ignoring friends and family chattings. He's gone to the factory once on my knowledge, I saw him a few days ago. He was just walking around. He sat in the computer chair, and...he..."

"He what?" Xana asked angerily. How dare Jeremie be back again from such a hard fall?

"...What is called...the tears of sorrow..."

"...Crying?"

"Sure thing. He...He was crying and yelping for help." William smiled an evil smile, "It sure is great to hear such a sound."

"It's been years." Xana added, stepping inside the heritage, "You don't know how long I've wished for this day. The humans will bow to my very knees!"

"Oh yes! Domination is ulimate power!"

"As I program...or...uh...think up plans for the desruction of the humans, I'll look for a new body for you. So you can dispose of that one. The boy isn't well liked."

"That would be a good thing, wouldn't it? If the boy was well liked...Ohhh..I get it."

Xana chuckled,

"The more he would be missed. You see, Human's sure do have the upper hand on feelings and senses, and because of that, they have more loopholes and flaws. Learn, my son. I will teach you."

"Do you still have your...powers, father? If so, I would like to know how to use mine."

Xana shot his hand out, palm facing William, a black smoke emerged and William jumped out of the way.

"Fight me."

"But I haven't learned anything yet!" Son Protested.

"It's something the human's call logic and common sense. It's the feeling on what you think you should do to get out of a situation." Xana stated, and shot another black ball toward his son.

Once again, William dodged out of the way,

"I don't have anything to fight you back with..."

"You have hands, don't you? Haven't you seen? The Warriors, if lost their weapons, used their hands...In this shape." Xana closed his fists, "Of course, it'll hurt here and not on Lyoko, because we didn't have the sense of touch."

"I do not have powers?"

"It's not your time, son. You'll get them once you turn evil."

"How do I do that?"

"You must..." Xana stated and brought him to the window. From the window, Kadic could hardly be seen, but the students could be spotted out, "You must. Kill a human."

William's smile grew twice as large,

"Belpois?"

Xana laughed his evil laugh,

"You took the words right out of my mouth..."

End Notes:
Oh no! Jeremie's In Trouble!
This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=201