Spin the Bottle 2 by GarageKid
Summary: I took a very badly written story and made it alot longer and not as out of character. Odd didn't learn his listen before, he pulls a trick similar to the one he pulled in "Spin the Bottle" The reason it's called "Spin the bottle 2" Is because I wrote it after season 3.
Categories: Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Seasons > Season 3 Characters: Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 779 Read: 4715 Published: May 02, 2007 Updated: May 02, 2007
Story Notes:
- I Do Not Own Code LYOKO

1. Chapter 1 by GarageKid

Chapter 1 by GarageKid

Odd paced around in his room. Why did they both have to be stubborn, by who he ment Yumi and Ulrich. Now that XANA has gotten out of the super computer, this might be their only chance to get together.

Odd's P.O.V

Why are they both stubborn? They know they like each out, but they have to be dificult! I mean, just one kiss and I would be happy for them. I guess once again Odd has to do it himself. I could try to get them in a game of spin the bottle. No, that's to origanal. I need to do something different, I mean, my name means strange, so the plan must be different.

"Come on Odd. Think of something." I said to myself. I needed a plan, an out of the ordinary plan, something that only I would think of. They wont do anything in front of me, or anyone else. A closet? Yeah, a locked closet with them in it. But how could I put my plan to test? I know! A little false XANA attack could go a long way, and if I not use a closet but the elevater, Oh, Odd, your a guinues! I'll have to stick with the closet, Jeremie would kill me if I used he elevater. With that I ran off the the factory and set up the metal closet. Once done, I took out my cell.

Normal P.O.V

"Hello?" Ulrich asked throung the cell.

"Ulrich, XANA's attacking get Yumi and get over here." Odd said in the phone.

"Ok be right there, you get to LYOKO." Ulrich said.

"Ok see you there." Odd said and hung up. Sucker! Odd thought as he hood behind the super computer and waited for them to show up.

Odd's P.O.V

I waited for about ten minutes then they both came in from the elevater. Yumi was the first to noitice the closet, no suprise, she doesn't adapt to change easily and can notice the out-of-the-ordinary easily. Ulrich seemed interested in the thing to and opened it up. Saving me some time, I snuck up behind them and pushed them in locking the door.

"ODD, I'm going to kill you if you don't open this door!" Yumi yelled through the door. Did Ulrich have to have a crush on the voilent one? What an I saying, get back to the mission Odd!

"Where did you get a metal closet anyway?" Ulrich asked.

"My dad works in the zoo, this was a bear crate. The metal box is what he put the bears in when he was moving them." I said.

"You put us in a bear cage?" Yumi asked angerly.

"Yup!" I said proudly.

Yumi's P.O.V

I was long ready to kill him! He not only lied about the XANA attack, but locked us in a bear cage! He's dead when I get out.

"ODD, I'm giving you one more chance to open this door before I murder you!" I yell through the door.

"I'm shaking." Odd said sarcasticlly. The cage was way to small for a bear, I was crushed in here, probally yelling in Ulrich's ear, and I was ready to beat Odd to a bloody pulse.

"Calm down." I hear Ulrich whisper. "Just see what he wants."

"What do you want?" I asked after taking a deep breath calming myself down.

Ulrich's P.O.V

I waited a while for Odd to awnser. I guess he didn't expect to get this far.

"Listen, your both being stubborn, I know you two like each other." Odd begain. I knew his plan now. "So hurry up and kiss already!" I didn't know what to do, neither did Yumi. We both just tried to get in a more confertable.

"Odd, why did you do this?" I asked.

"Coz I'm tired of waiting." Odd said.

Normal P.O.V

Yumi ended up on Ulrich's lap. Both blushing.

"I hate Odd." Yumi whispered.

"I know." Ulrich said looking at her.

"But, he's right isn't he?" Yumi asked.

"I guess so, yeah." Ulrich said, and without knowing it, kissed her, wrapping his arms around her waist. Yumi had one arm around his neck, the other rested on his stomach. After a minute, they broke apart to the sound of a click. Odd had opened the door and took a picture.

"Yeah, I got a picture of you two kissing, guess what's going to be in the school paper." Odd said jumping up and down.

"Go ahead." Ulrich said. Odd looked at them.

"Fun sucker! Take the fun right out of it!" Odd complained.

"You got you picture, don't complain." Yumi told him. Both Ulrich and Yumi laughed. Odd gave up. At least one part of his plan went well.

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=202