One Prank Gone too Far by GarageKid
Summary: Odd plays a prank on Yumi that deeply insulted her backround. Unless he fixes what he did, Yumi wont forgive him, and there's a good reason why.
Categories: Seasons > Season 2 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Comedy, Drama, General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 657 Read: 2016 Published: May 15, 2007 Updated: May 15, 2007

1. The Prank by GarageKid

The Prank by GarageKid

Yumi woke up and headed to the shower.

Another day, another XANA attack. Yumi thought as the hot water of the shower poured down. She reached for the shampoo and washed her naturally black hair. After she got out and got dressed she looked in the mirror, and boy it wasn't a good sight, her naturally black hair was a hot pink color. She let out a scream that sent her father racing up the stairs.

"Yumi, are you O." Her father stopped as he saw his daughter's hair that was once a natural black a artifical hot pink.

"Odd." Yumi growled.

"What happened?" Her dad asked.

"Long story." Yumi said. "I cann't go to school like this!"

"Uh, sorry but pink or black, you have to go." Her dad said not likeing the pink hair color himself.

"Hot pink." Yumi corrected.

"Still, sorry." Her dad said.

***

"Hi Ulrich!" Odd said happily.

"What did you do?" Ulrich asked.

"Just play a trick on Yumi." Odd said.

"What did you do?" Aelita asked.

"ODD DELLA-ROBBIA!" Yumi's voice boomed from the lunch room entrance. She was wearing a black cap to cover the pink hair. (Her hair pull up into the cap) Odd started laughing. "What did you do?" Yumi asked through glenched teeth gripping his collar.

"Just play a trick, lighten up." Odd said.

"I'll lighten up when you tell me how to get this junk out of my hair." Yumi said. Aelita was a bit to courious for her own good and got behind you and took the cap off showing the hot pink hair.

"OH MY GOD!" Aelita said as she saw it. Odd started laughing, until Yumi slapped him across the face.

"Tell my how to get it out." Yumi comanded, when he didn't awnser, she slapped him again.

"Calm down, calm down, I can get it out." Aelita said as she grabbed her friends hand to provent her from slapping him again.

"OK, but if that doesn't work, I'm slapping him again." Yumi threatened as she released Odd's collar. Odd rubbed his sore cheek. Ulrich looked at him as the two girls walked away.

"You know you did more then pull a prank." William said walking up to Odd and Ulrich.

"It was only for fun." Odd said.

"Odd, you cann't do that." Ulrich said.

"Ulrich's right. You deeply insulted Yumi's backround. See, in Japan, most people have black or other dark colored hair. If they don't they normally dye their hair a dark color. Really Odd, Hot pink, you want her to hate your guts." William said.

"I didn't know." Odd said.

"Jerk, even if you did know, you would still have done it." Ulrich said standing up.

***

Later that day Odd walked to his dorm to see Yumi's hair returned to it's naturally black color.

"Look Yumi, I'm sorry." Odd said.

"You don't need to apalagize, I just don't want anything to do with you." Yumi said walking out.

"huh?" Odd asked.

"She doesn't want to be apart of any of your plans, and she doesn't want to bee seen alot with you." Aelita said.

"I didn't mean that!" Odd said.

"Well, you really need to find a better way to apalagize." Ulrich said.

"Right!" Odd said racing down the hall, slipping and falling as a bucket of tar, and then pillow feathers, he stopped sliding in front of a laughing Yumi.

"What?" Odd asked.

"Oh, don't like being on the other side of the prank now do you?" Yumi asked.

"No." Odd said truthfully.

"Then don't play pranks if their insulting." Aelita said.

"OK, what's my punishment, running around the school like this?" Odd asked.

"Oh, no. I have a better idea." Yumi said with an evil smile.

That afternoon, Odd ran around the school with a hula skirt, bikini top, fire alarm on his head, and a bell in his hand. It was in the school news paper, the school completely forgot Yumi's hot pink hair insident, and onto the strange Odd.

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=213