Unfaithful Ulrich by GarageKid
Summary:

Ulrich had to date Sissi after needing her to talk to her father about Yumi retreving Jeremie's labtop. What happens after he does something to break Yumi's heart? Will he get her back? With the Unfaithful (Remix).


Categories: Ships > Ulrich and Sissi, Ships > Ulrich and Yumi Characters: Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Music and Lyrics
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1143 Read: 1404 Published: May 25, 2007 Updated: May 25, 2007
Story Notes:
- I Do Not Own Code LYOKO or Unfaithful (Remix)

1. Unfaithful Ulrich by GarageKid

Unfaithful Ulrich by GarageKid

Sissi had dragged Ulrich to go out with her or she would change her mind about defending Yumi from her father. She forced Ulrich to take her to one of the most romantic parks in the city.

"Isn't this great?" Sissi asked.

"Remember, I'm only here for Yumi." Ulrich reminded her. Sissi put her hand on Ulrich's mouth.

"I don't want to hear you say her name." Sissi said. Ulrich rolled his eyes. "Now, remember, I can descide what we do. Unless you what her to get detention for life, or suspendion."

"Fine, what do you want?" Ulrich asked. Sissi gave him her flirty smile.

"A kiss." Sissi said.

"What?!" Ulrich questioned. Sissi didn't anwser, instead she kissed him, hard and passionate. Ulrich ear hard foot steps running in the distance. He knew the pattern, Yumi had been spying on him. He pulled away from Sissi and ran to catch up with her.

Story of my life
Searching for the right
But it keeps avoiding me
Sorrow in my soul
Cause it seems that wrong
Really loves my company

Why me? Why does it have to be me? Ulrich thought as he tried to catch up, but Yumi was to fast and had gotten a head start. Ulrich heard her foot steps faded. They were near a cliff. (Where XANAfied wolves attacked them in season 2.)

"Yumi!" Ulrich called, there was no anwser.

He's more than a man
And this is more than love
The reason that the sky is blue
The clouds are rolling in
Because I'm gone again
And to him I just can't be true

Why cann't I just tell her? Ulrich thought.

"Yumi!" Ulrich called. Instead of an anwser, a sharp rock came down and hit him in the face, leaving a nice cut on his eyebrow. "Yeah, throw rocks at me! Then I'll leave!"

"Then leave!" Yumi called back.

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying

Ulrich had no other choise then to climb up. He kept his mind on his hands and feet and didn't look down. He saw Yumi with her back to him in the center of the plato like cliff.

"Yumi." Ulrich said in a more gentle tone. She turned to him, he could see the hurt in her eyes, the pain, the sorrow, the dying. I hurt him to look at it.

"What do you want?" Yumi asked annoyed.

 I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door

I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...
A murderer

Ulrich hated the dying look in her eyes. He was killing her and she was dying in front of him.

"Yumi, I'm sorry." Ulrich said.

"You sound like a broken record! Every time you do something wrong, the only thing you say is 'I'm sorry' do you know how bad it hurts?!" Yumi questioned.

So many nights on the road alone

Seeing me dial your phone

Wondering why your not home

Finding out your not alone

I hearing rumors from all these fomilar faces

Their telling me you cheat

Your revieling your secret places

shown' me locations

of all your favorite vacations

Shown' me the phone bill of all your conversations

I payed for that cell phone

I Saw for your car lown

I Payed for your wardrobe

I bought you a nice home

I Gave you my whole live

I turned you to my wife

No warning and no Price

could match what I sacrafice

And your repayin' me

by playn' me

telln' me your 'sorry'

For all the times you lied

Baby your unfaithful

Now I'm truley gratful

baby this is the end

baby this is good-bye

Can you feel me dyin'?

"I gave you everything I could, no warnings and no price could match wnat I sacrafice! And you tell me your sorry?" Yumi said. Ulrich looked over at her.

"I didn't know." Ulrich said.

"You don't see me going of with William when your out with Sissi!" Yumi shot at him. Ulrich look over at her again as it started to rain. the cold water soaked doth of them.

I don't wanna do this anymore

I don't wanna be the reason why

Everytime I walk out the door

I see him die a little more inside

I don't wanna hurt him anymore

I don't wanna take away his life

I don't wanna be...

A murderer

Our love, his trust

I might as well take a gun and put it to his head

Get it over with

I don't wanna do this

Anymore

Ulrich felt like he was holding a gun to her head, slowly killing her untill the trigger was pulled and the weopon was fired. He was hurting her as the rain was pouring down on them. He noiticed her shiver.

"Are you cold?" Ulrich asked. Yumi snorted at him.

"Leave!" Yumi demanded. Ulrich walked over and tried to wrap his arms around her, but she wouldn't hold still for him.

Baby why'd ya do it to me

I never did it to you

Baby ya cheated on me

I never cheated on you

I Never told you a lie

Never thought we would die

Baby this is the end

Baby this is good-bye

"I never cheated on you. I never kissed William behind your back." Yumi said as she was trapped in Ulrich's arms.

His arms are so warm....SNAP OUT OF IT! He kissed Sissi behind your back, and your happily in his arms. Yumi thought as she bit his are in am atempt to get out.

"AWWW!" Ulrich yipped as her teeth deepened in his arm. "Yumi, what are you doing?"

I don't wanna do this anymore

I don't wanna be the reason why

And everytime I walk out the door

I see him die a little more inside

And I don't wanna hurt him anymore

I don't wanna take away his life

I don't wanna be...

A murderer

Ulrich looked down as a bit of blood ran down his arm.

"Yumi, I'm sorry. I love you." The words hit Yumi fast and hard. she removed her teeth from his arm and looked up at him.

"You know your a murderer." Yumi said Ulrich looked down at her.

"I never meant anything." Ulrich said. As Yumi placed her sleeve on the bite on Ulrich's arm and her other arm around his neck. Leaving her laying on his lap with an arm around Ulrich's neck, and the other on his arm that rested across her waist. His other hand was pillowing her head.

"Come down here." Yumi said as Ulrich lowered his head down untill they were centemeters apart, each feling eachother's breathing. Ulrich closed the gab between them and opened his mouth when her tonge begged for entrence, sliding in a wrestling match with his. After a while they broke apart for air.

"Just for the record, your a better kisser then Sissi." Ulrich said as the rain stopped.

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=225