Disillusions by Antigeo
Summary: Don't read the story if you don't understand love!
Categories: Ships > Other, Seasons > Post-Season 3 Characters: Aelita Hopper
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 647 Read: 1577 Published: Jun 03, 2007 Updated: Jun 03, 2007
Story Notes:
It's kind of a response to "Music said it all."

1. Disillusioning by Antigeo

Disillusioning by Antigeo
Author's Notes:

The relationship is in an early stage now, but will progress.

I don't own code Lyoko, or any songs By Hayle Westner(sp)

Aelita sat doodling in her room, trying to think. Thoughts of Jeramie had been bothering her all night. Do I really like him? She thought aloud. Or is it that he'd just the only boy I really seem to get along with? I wonder if he...? Her thought was interupted when Yumi burst through her door in tears.

"Stupid Ulrich!" She cursed and flopped herself down on Aelita's bed.

"What happened now?" Aelita asked, trying to keep pationt. She put aside her doodling to foccus.

"Today I told Ulrich that we should just be freinds. He completely exploded all over me, saying he waited and waited on me for so long!"

Aelita hugged her sobbing friend, wondering wheather she and Jeramie could weather things like this. "Men, I'm not so sure we need them around all the time anyway." she whispered bitterly.

Yumi looked up with a bit of rage and confusion. "Your just saying that! You and Jeramie fit perfectly together! Mr and Mrs. Einstien, remember?"

"Oh! I am so sick of people saying that! I'm not sure if I even like Jeramie that way anymore, I was just thinking about it before you got here!"

The both of them were teary-eyed now and trying to regain some control. Suddenly, Yumi looked up and stared right into Aelita's eyes. "We don't..." The thought couldn't come out right.

When the sea falls from the shore,

When the light sinks low will I see you any more

Slowly, Aelita moved her hands from Yumi, but in return, Yumi took them in her own. "You've always..." Once again, the thought didn't have an ending, but Aelita seemed to know what was being said.

When the rain falls from the sky,

will it bring you back from a distant lullabye

They seemed to get closer without moving, until their hips were together on the bed. Aelita leaned in and put her head on Yumi's arm, it was comferting in a way.

Show me your vision, our torybegun,

Two lights arising and burning as one.

Yumi's arm instinctively fell over her shoulder. All her troubles seemed to melt at the thought of Aelita, there, under her wing.

In the deep blue of the night

shining millions of stars

and my spirit burning bright,

spinning on into the sun.

Flying higher now my journey's begun!

Aelita dropped her hand on Yumi's knee, not out of anything more than encouragement. "You don't need him, you've got me." She assured her she would always be there for her, in that way that friends always do.

With the wrough, black sleeve of her sweater, Yumi whiped the rest of her tears away.

There's a song calling my name,

 

Take my hand and lead me away

in your anms I'm gonna stay.

And in the cold, cold wind, it blows me away

Feeling all over is a black, black day

I know that I'll see you again,

and I know that you need me

and I know that you need me.

Yumi lay her hand on Aelita's cheek, gently and with great care not to frighten her. To Yumi, Aelita was always like a deer int the headlights, never sure, never confident about things. That's what made her so indearing.

All those years drifting in space,

I have known you well yet I've never sen your face.

You turn around, loooking at me.

Laughter in your eyes is all I can see.

Yumi leanded forwart and carefully set a light kiss on Aelita's lips. It wasn't so much frightening to know that she had kissed her, more so that she had felt right in doing so.

And the cold, cold wind, it blows me away

Feeling all over is a black black day

And I know that I'll see you again,

and I know that you need me

And I know that you need me.

 

The grey light that seeped in through the crack in the door and spaced

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=236