Here & Now by UxYfan12
Summary: There is a prom going on and Ulrich wants to sing a song to Yumi, but will she understand it?
Categories: Ships Characters: Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 576 Read: 3615 Published: Sep 11, 2006 Updated: Sep 11, 2006

1. Here & Now by UxYfan12

Here & Now by UxYfan12
Author's Notes:
I do not own CL, *Sobs*, anyways the warning I can only give is that Im new to the place.
Ulrich watched impatiently as the dance floor began covering with 9th and 10th graders as the prom began."Ahem, welcome to this year's Junior Prom." The Principal began "Before we start I would like to request that no one jump in their seats."Everyone stared blankly at him while the 10th grade girls giggled remembering the incident.Yumi was standing in the crowd with her date, William, as they began dancing to certain slow dances (Im lazy so I won't describe them.) and watched the various singers perform, including Odd's famous breakdance song.Finally the words came through the microphone as the principal announced the next singer "And now children give a hand to Ulrich Stern here to perform a famous Luther Vandross song."Ulrich stepped into the view as William smirked at his rival, hoping for him to screw up."This song is dedicated to a special someone to me." Ulrich said as the music began, as Sissy gloated it was to her, and Yumi watched patiently as Ulrich began:

When I look in your eyes There I see Just what you mean to me Here in my heart I believe Your love is all I'll ever need Holdin' you close through the night I need you, yeah I look in your eyes and there I see What happiness really means The love that we share makes life so sweet Together we'll always be This pledge of love feels so right And, ooh, I need you Here and now I promise to love faithfully [Faithfully] You're all I need Here and now I vow to be one with thee [You and me], hey Your love is all [I need] I need Say, yeah, yeah... When I look in your eyes, there I'll see All that a love should really be And I need you more and more each day Nothin' can take your love away More than I dare to dream I need you Here and now I promise to love faithfully [Faithfully] You're all I need Here and now I vow to be one with thee [You and me], yeah Your love is all I need [Starting here] Ooh, and I'm starting now I believe [I believe in love], I believe [Starting here] I'm starting right here [Starting now] Right now because I believe in your love So I'm glad to take the vow Here and now, oh I promise to love faithfully [Faithfully] You're all I need Here and now, yeah I vow to be one with thee [You and me], yeah Your love is all I need I, hey...yeah...yeah...hey... Uh, hey... I-I, love is all I need Ooh...ooh...yeah... Yeah...yeah...hey...yeah...yeah... Love is all I need Ooh...ooh... Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Oh Hey...yeah Hey...yeah...

 

Everyone began clapping as cheers went out when Ulrich finished and Yumi smiled clapping as well crying slightly and reminded herself to try not to cry.

 

Ulrich walked off the stage as another slow song began and yumi walked over smiling and said "Can I speak to you in private?" "Sure."

As the two of them walked up William growled in frustration as did Sissy, and she passed out too.

 

"So what made you sing that?" Yumi asked smiling mentally. "Um, err.. well." Ulrich stuttered but was silenced by Yumi kissing him and pulling away.

 

I guess good things happen under the stars with a soul staring at you Ulrich and yumi could have sworn they heard Luther vandross sing "Here and Now.."

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=25