Remember the Ninja by GarageKid
Summary:

Three ninjas are put to the ultimate test. A life or death battle has started, and the tree ninja must stop the demons from escaping, or die trying. When a beloved friend has a virus that could mean he may need to be killed, how will that effect the group?

Code LYOKO/Naruto Crossover


Categories: Ships > Ulrich and Yumi Characters: Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3491 Read: 72497 Published: Jul 10, 2007 Updated: Jul 12, 2007
Story Notes:
Disclaimer- I do not own Code LYOKO or Naruto

1. Chapter 1: Squad 12 by GarageKid

2. Chapter 2: Yumi's Long Day by GarageKid

3. Chapter 3: X Virus by GarageKid

4. Chapter 4: Akamaru by GarageKid

Chapter 1: Squad 12 by GarageKid

Squad 12

Ulrich Stern

Age- 13
Clothes- Black sneakers, blue jeans, black T-shirt with a dark green shirt over it with a popped collar. (Like in Episode 73)

Most common Justu Skills:

Fire Ball Justu
Triplecate Justu
Super Sprint Justu
Triangulate Justu

Odd Della-Robbia

Age-13
Clothes- Red sneakers, Purple cupress, purple shirt under a purple hoodie. (Like in Episode 73)

Most common Justu Skills:

Shadow Clone Justu
Nine Tailed Fox Chakara Change (Nine Tailed Odd)
Summoning Justu
Transform Justu

Yumi Ishiyama

Age-14
Clothes- Black combat boots, Black sweat pants with red belt line, red sleeveless shirt that shows her navel with a black three quarter sweater showing her neck, part of her shoulders, and her navel red wrist band around her right wrist. (Like on episode 73) And a black dog Collar (My personal touch)
Yumi's Collar- A collar that's very big on her, it's made of metal, and has a silver piece on it the has a fansy "Y" on it.

Most Common Justu Skills:

All-fours Justu
Man-Beast Clone
Fang Over Fang
Man-Beast Transformation: Double Headed Wolf

Akamaru

Age 1
Breed- Wolf/Shiba Ino mix breed with white fur, pointed ears, and golden (Yellow) eyes.

Info- Akamaru is Yumi's dog that she keeps with her. He is a faithful dog that she can use to fight with. However, Akamaru is still a pup, and normally rides on Yumi's shoulder to get around. He wears a Black collar with a silver dog tag. (Unlike Yumi's collar, Akamaru's has a firm fit and is not made of metal.)]

Justu Skills- (Without Yumi)

Wild Akamaru

Wild Akamaru is when Akamaru eats a food pill, his fur turns red and he has a more fearful look.

Food Pill- a small pill that increases a person's chakara x3, speed x3, and strength x3.

Chapter 2: Yumi's Long Day by GarageKid

Yumi and Akamaru raced through the woods. Demons where common in the village, which is why there where ninja school and squads to provent these attacks.

"Come on Akamaru." Yumi called as Akamaru jumped beside her. "For a demon, I can't see anything." The two reached the river bend without any sign of a demon or any demon activity.

"Talk about a wild goose chase." Yumi said to Akamaru. Akamaru barked in agreement. As they crossed the river over to the rockier side, Akamaru started to bark. "What's wrong Akamaru?......We have company don't we?" As soon as she finished the sentence, a human looking demon with two heads, and white hair.

"Look, Sohen, a young human and a furry dog thing." The first head said.

"Shoman, how 'bout a little warm up." Sohen, the second head said.

They don't look to tough. Yumi thought as Akamaru turned to her.

"Ready Akamaru?" Yumi said. Akamaru barked a yes. "All right! All-Fours Justu!" All-Fours Justu was always the first justu Yumi used in a fight, it increased strength and speed as well as turn her nails into claws, and, as the name suggest, allows her to travel on arms and legs. She charged forward useing the normal smoke bombs to trap the demon.

"Piece of cake." Yumi said as Akamaru jumped on her back. "Man-Beast Clone." Man-Beast Clone was a justu that turned Akamaru into an exact copy of Yumi.

"Now! Fang over Fang!" Both of them called. Fang over Fang was an attack that struck the enemy from both sides with a high speed spinning body slams. But as the attack was fired, the demon brothers grabbed Yumi and Akamaru's wrists and hald them until the smoke cleared.

"Well, well, well. A strong first attack. Was that all?" Shoman ask. He punched one of them, who turned out to be Akamaru. Akamaru went flying and crashed into a large rock.

"AKAMARU!" Yumi yelled.

"Oh, sorry, that wasn't the original." Shoman corrected himself by punching the oringinal, Yumi went flying into another large rock on the other side of the field. The demon came running forward toward her. The first punch was easily doged, but all of a sudden another arm came up a grabbed her roughly by the neck.

"How?" Yumi questioned.

"As demons, if I miss a shot, my brother can offer a helping hand." Sohen said. Akamaru came running forward in an attempt to help his friend. Sohen threw Yumi across the field, into Akamaru. Both flew back against one of the larger rocks.

"This looks bad." Yumi said to Akamaru, Who started to bark. "We can't use that justu, it's too dangerous." Akamaru disagreed and to show it, he bit Yumi's hand. "You must feel strongly about this to bite me. OK." Akamaru released his teeth from Yumi's hand.

***Odd***

Odd had his own battle going on. He was fighting another demon on the other side on the woods. He was fighting a demon by the name of Yamato.

"Shadow Clone Justu!" Odd called as she made humdreds of clones of himself.

"It doesn't matter how many worthless clones you throw at me." Yamato said as he shape shifted into a tiger.

"Do you call a demon worthless?" Odd asked as he started up his Nine-Tailed Fox chakara, which was a red color, the chakara out lined a fox-like form around Odd and all of his clones.

***Ulrich***

Ulrich was fighting a demon, that could change his arms into swords. He never told his name.

"Sword VS Sword." The demon said. "Not bad." The ninja said as the two started facing off, clashing swords every minute. 

"Triplecate!" Ulrich called as he made two copies of himself. Which all started at the demon.

***Yumi and Akamaru***

Akamaru ran behind the demon as Yumi tried to block a punch, but the demon switched to kneeing her in the stomach.

"Now AKAMARU!" Yumi yelled as Akamaru jumped into the air, spitting drool on the demon. Yumi jumped to the top of the rock as Akamaru landed on her head. "Man-Beast Tranformation!" A Large amout of smoke covered the area.

"Double-Headed Wolf!" As the smoke cleared, a giant white wolf with two heads, one wearing a black metal collar, and white fur, pointed ears, and golden eyes on one head, dark Hazel in the other.

"Piersing Fang!" The Wolf called as is used an attack, similar to fang over fang, only much quicker and stronger and will never miss. The high speed attack hit the demon, splitting them apart.

"Alright!" The wolf cheered as the two demons stood up, regaining the arm and leg they where missing.

Mabe that wasn't the smartest. Yumi thought, now they where up against two demons. I know Akamaru, we can only use piersing Fang one more time, so lets make it count. Yumi Said to Akamaru.

"Persing Fang!" The Wolf called as the attack missed the first time, but turned around and started to strike again.

"Dark Sheid." One of the demons said as a huge sheid came up and blocked the shot, causing the Two headed wolf to go back into Yumi and Akamaru. As one of the demons tried to finish Yumi off, Akamaru jumped in the way and spit in the demons eyes.

"My eyes!" Shoman cryed kicking Akamaru toward the shied, knocking Akamaru out. "That was acid."

"Brother clean out your eyes! I'll take care of the human." Sohen said as Yumi raced over toward Akamaru.

"AKAMARU!" Yumi yelled, but the small pup was out cold.

"Misurable mutt!" Sohen Called as Yumi felt herself being pulled into the side of the rock wall. The looked over her shoulder to see that Sohen had fused himself with her shadow. As she made a weak attemped to punch him, He caught her fist and held her left wrist across her right shoulder.

"You see, if me and my brother are seporated, I can fuse with the enemy. Making their and my chakara fused together." Sohen said.

"Fused? As in if one of us dies, we bring the other down with them?" Yumi asked, an idea starting to form in her head.

"Yes, if one is hurt, the other will be injured the same way." Sohen said.

"Interesting." Yumi said as she reached for one of her Kunai-Knives. "I wonder what would happen if I do this!" She said as she thrusted the Kunai in her side.

"Suicide! You Idiot!" Sohen called as blood started to drip from the sides of his mouth. Yumi was just as bad as she removed the kunai and thrusted in harder into the same spot, forceing the demon to give up and defuse from her. She walked over to Akamaru picked him up and hid behind a large boulder, in fear the demon would come back for more.

"You did good, Akamaru." Yumi said resting the dog in her arms. As she tried to get back up, a huge pain went through her side, forcing her back down. Damn it! I lost too much blood and chakara, I can't move. Yumi thought as she looked around the battle field. Shoman had returned, and his brother couldn't move.

"HUMAN! I'll kill you!" Shoman yelled as he started to look around for her. It didn't take long, He grabbed her by the neck and slammed her back against the rock. She slowly was going to suffacate.

"Fire Ball Justu!" A voice called as Shoman was attacked by a flame and sent off to the side, forcing him to let go of Yumi. She forced herself up and pick up Akamaru, holding him firmly against her chest as she looked over to where Odd and Ulrich where. As soon as she reached the bushes she collapced on the ground, coughing blood.

"Yumi!" Odd and Ulrich's voices called as she fainted.

***Hospital***

Yumi woke up in a large white hospital room. Akamaru was on a little dog bed next to her, bandages around his front legs and torso. Yumi just had a few cuts and bruises, not counting the huge punchure wound on her torso.

"You OK Akamaru?" Yumi asked as the pup woke up and Barked happily.

Chapter 3: X Virus by GarageKid

"Odd understand that this mission is very importian." Delmus said.

"Watch Akamaru? Can't Yumi do that?" Odd asked. "Ulrich could even do that!"

"Look, This is much more importian they any other mission you could get. Akamaru may have a virus known as a X virus. With could mean we may have to get rid of Akamaru. All you have to do is watch Akamaru and write down anything you find wierd happening. Akamaru could need to be taken away from Yumi, and as much as I don't want to ruin a Ishiyama clan member loss her beloved dog, It could really be a big deal if we need to have every animal tested for this virus." Delmus said.

"OK, OK, you don't have to lecure me like your my grandfather! I got it I'll watch the dog." Odd said as she left for the training field where Yumi, Ulrich, and Jeremie where training. Jeremie was a ninja that could control insects. Akamaru was laying on the ground next to Yumi.

"Akamaru doesn't look to good." Ulrich said. "He's Breathing wierd."

"I know, I'm worried about him. I think I'll head home and get him looked at." Yumi said as she started walking over toward the road. She was stopped by Akamaru's yipping, as she turned around Jeremie's insects where attacking Akamaru. "AKAMARU!" Yumi paniced as she kneeled near the dog and tried to stop the bugs from hurting him.

"Jeremie call off your insects!" Ulrich said as he tried to help get the bugs off Akamaru. Jeremie tried to regain control, but couldn't at first.

"JEREMIE!" Yumi yelled angerly, as if threatening to attack him. The insects retreated back to Jeremie. Yumi pick up Akamaru, gave Jeremie a nasty look, and started walking back to her house.

"My insects never bisobayed me like that. They would never attack Akamaru, they sould know who he is." Jeremie said.

"I know, that was strange." Ulrich said as he and Jeremie started back to the dorms. Meanwhile, Yumi was on her way home with Akamaru in her arms. Akamaru started whimpering.

"What is it?" Yumi asked as she turned her attendion to a tree, Odd was at the top of it, as she looked up, he lost his balance and fell out. "Odd? What are you doing up there?"

"I was, uh, I was practicing a new ninja stradgy." Odd said. "Yeah, you know, just hangin' in the trees all day. Living like a reble!" Yumi started laughing.

"Well, see you later Odd." Yumi said as she headed home. Odd climbed back in the trees and followed. As soon as Yumi got home, her mom did a blood test on Akamaru to see what the problem was. Akamaru was on the laying on the portch like he always did, while Yumi's mom came back with the test results.

"I'm afraid Akamaru has the X virus. He's fighting with himself. I'm afraid he might have to be taken to a lock down building for testing." Mrs. Ishiyama said.

"No!" Yumi said. "Akamaru can't leave!"

"I'm sorry." Mrs. Ishiyama said. "But the blood doesn't lie." Yumi got quiet. All of a sudden, Odd's Voice was heard and Akamaru started growling and snarling. Yumi and Mrs. Ishiyama ran out to see Odd, on the ground with Akamaru biting his behind.

"Akamaru." Yumi called to get the dog off. Akamaru didn't listen and Yumi started to panic a bit. "AKAMARU!" Yumi raised her voice and the dog let go and got off of Odd. "Odd, what are you doing here?" Odd got up and looked over at her.

"Do you guys feel a draft?" Odd asked.

"Come on in Odd, Mom can fix your pants." Yumi said as Odd walked in, Akamaru made his way up to Yumi's room. Mrs. Ishiyama started to sew Odd's pants back. "Mind telling me what your doing here?"

"I was just passing by and I saw Akamaru and went up to pet him and he bit me. I always pet him when I'm passing by, everyone does." Odd said. He looked over to see Akamaru's head pop out of Yumi's room and then go back in. "Well, are my pants done?"

"Yes I just finished." Mrs. Ishiyama said as she held up his pants.

"Mom, they look like they come out of surgery." Yumi said embaressed.

"It's OK, It's dark out and no one will noitice." Odd said. Yumi got up and went into her room to check on Akamaru while Odd left for the Dorms, and his interesting report for Delmus to read. As he got to the dorms he handed Delmus the report.

"OK, it says here then Jeremie's insects attacked Akamaru without Jeremie's instructions, Akamaru had almost no energy today, and Akamaru bit you while coming up to pet him even though he should know who you are." Delmus read as he looked up at Odd. "Something is wrong with this dog."

***Next Day***

Something attacked a group of ninja, a huge scratch mark was on one of the trees. And everyone knew who did it. Akamaru. As Yumi woke up, she could smell the ninja blood on Akamaru. Her mom rushed in the room when she heard the news. Yumi had Akamaru's paw in her hand.

"Yumi!" Mrs. Ishiyama cried as she walked through the door. Yumi turned and gave her mom a serious look and then turned back to Akamaru.

"Akamaru did it." Yumi said as her mom let out a gasp. "I can smell the ninja's blood on him." Yumi put her other hand on the dogs head. Why did it have to be Akamaru, he was Yumi's best friend. She grew up with dogs, but Akamaru really touched her heart.

"Mrs. Ishiyama." A voice called Yumi carried Akamaru down while her mom answered the door. A group of Police Ninja where at the door, they where there for Akamaru. "In membership of Kadic's school of Ninja Training and the village hidden in the leaves, We must take custidy of Akamaru."

"Why do you need him?" Yumi asked.

"We need to keep an eye on him." One of the ninja said as Yumi noiticed he was carrying one of those cages you carry around for small dogs (I don't know what they're called) Yumi growled and stood up in disagreement.

"Damn it!" Yumi yelled as her mom took her by the shoulders and forced her back down with an apoligizing look on her face.

"Please sign this." One of the ninja said as they handed Yumi a contract that said that they had permission to tak Akamaru to the labs and try to cure him. Yumi signed it and shoved it back at them. One of them took Akamaru and put him in the cage, picked the cage up and walked out of the house. Yumi slammed her fist into the table and walked over to the door, grabbed her backpack, and started out.

"I'll be at Kadic!" Yumi yelled back as she ran toward the school. Trying to keep the tears from escaping her eyes. Odd caught sight of her running, without Akamaru, toward the school.

"What's wrong?!" Odd yelled as she raced by. She didn't anwser and kept running. Odd raced to the principal's office to talk to him about Akamaru.

"Where is Akamaru? What did you do to him?" Odd asked.

"Be was taken to the lab for testing. We may be able to cure him." Delmus said.

"And if you can't?" Odd asked.

"Akamaru, will have to be killed.

Chapter 4: Akamaru by GarageKid

Odd, Ulrich, and Yumi headed over to the woods. It was late at night and the three had gotten a destress call from one of the other squads. Yumi knew she wouldn't be able to fight without Akamaru. But there was really no choice.

"Ready?" Ulrich asked as they got closer to the battle ground. Yumi and Odd noded. At first the area was quiet, but every mission started with a quiet area. "Why does every area have to start out quiet?" Soon a huge wolf with red fur jumped into sight.

"AKAMARU!" Yumi yelled as Ulrich and Odd turned to her.

"How do you know it's Akamaru?" Ulrich asked.

"We have a strong enough bond. He must have eaten a food pill, that's the only think that can turn Akamaru's fur red." Yumi said. Odd and Ulrich got into a fighting stance. "What are you two doing?! You can't hurt him!"

"Thay what do we do?" Odd asked as he was attacked but the giant Akamaru, who bit him in the torso and threw him against the trees. Ulrich turn to Yumi.

"What do we do? Akamaru's out of control." Ulrich said.

"I don't know." Yumi said guilty. Akamaru attacked Ulrich by barking, sending a shock wave through the earth. "Akamaru stop!" Like that was going to work. Akamaru's virus had taken over him. And now there was a good chance he was going to kill his friends. "Akamaru STOP IT!" The dog just snarled at her. "I'm a bad owner to have you destroy the village. I'm a bad owner to let this damned virus take over you in the first place. But, I'll always be there for you and if you want to fight, I wont fight back Akamaru. Listen Akamaru, I'm still your owner and I said to stop." Akamaru looked at his owner. The huge wolf's fur turned white and he shrank back into his puppy form.

"Wow, who knew talking to Akamaru would help him." Ulrich said as he got up. One of the officer ninja walked up and looked over at the group.

"As much as I hate to say it, we still need to take Akamaru." He said. Yumi's smile was gone faster then ever. Akamaru looked up and her and then back at the officer. Yumi just noded and motioned for Akamaru to go with him.

***Next day, Ulrich and Odd's Dorm***

"I can't believe Akamaru had the virus that badly." Yumi said and then looked around. "Where did you say Ulrich went?"

"He didn't say, it was a suprise." Odd said. The truth was he knew where Ulrich went, but didn't want to tell Yumi, it was a suprise. Soon Ulrich walked through the door with his jacket under his arm.

"Where were you?" Yumi asked. Odd gave her his cat smile. "You where in on it were you?"

"How else were we going to keep you here?" Odd asked.

"OK, what is it?" Yumi asked as Ulrich moved part of his jacket to reviel Akamaru was hidden under it. "AKAMARU!" Yumi said as she took the little puppy. Akamaru licked her face with his tail wagging.

"He was cured and I wanted to save that was a suprise." Ulrich said as Yumi trapped him in a hug. One arm around him, the other holding Akamaru. She gave him a kiss on the cheek as she pulled away.

"Do you guys want me to leave the room?" Odd asked with a grin on his face.

"Yeah." They both said.

End Notes:

Akamaru- "Aka" means red (Suggesting that when he eats a food pill his fur turns red.) and "Maru" is a commen ending for a male's name.

This is the last chapter in my story. Review me if you think I should write a sequal. sorry if this was short.

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=260