Livie: The Newest Member of the Group by aelita2468
Summary:

A new girl is put in Yumi's class, and Odd likes her from the moment they are introduced. When he tells her about Lyoko, will she make a good warrior?


Categories: Ships > Jeremie and Aelita, Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Seasons > Season 2, Ships > Other Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, General, Suspense
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Livie: The New Girl
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 3044 Read: 13839 Published: Dec 02, 2007 Updated: Dec 30, 2007
Story Notes:

Please review this story. I worked REALLY hard on it.

 

Disclaimer: I do not own Code Lyoko, but Livie is my original character.

1. Livie Arrives by aelita2468

2. That Saturday by aelita2468

3. In The Factory by aelita2468

4. Odd's Absence by aelita2468

5. Cat out of the Bag by aelita2468

6. Livie Visits Lyoko by aelita2468

Livie Arrives by aelita2468
Author's Notes:
I know it's short and doesn't tell you much, but the next chapter will be a little longer.

"Where's Yumi?" Ulrich asked as he walked into Jeremie's room, where the entire group had decided to meet. Yumi was going to introduce her new friend at seven o'clock, and Yumi was already a half hour late.

 

"She's coming as soon as she can. She had to do her homework first. You know how strict her parents are." Jeremie said.

 

Aelita was sitting on the bed with Jeremie while they worked on the laptop. Odd was sitting on the floor, and he had brought Kiwi with him. Ulrich walked over and sat down on the chair next to Jeremie's desk. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Yumi walked in. Standing behind her was a girl with blue eyes and medium-long, dark red hair that was totally straight.

 

"Everyone, this is Livie Jonson. She skipped a grade and was put in my class. Livie, this is Odd, Ulrich, Aelita, and Jeremie. Oh, and guys, she's a little shy." Yumi didn't need to tell them how shy the girl was. It was obvious. Her face had turned as red as her hair when Yumi said her name.

 

"Wow. You're really pretty." Odd said. He looked as though he had a spell put on him. His statement made Livie blush even more, but she smiled at him.

 

"Hey, Livie is an interesting name. I like it. Is it short for something?" Aelita said. She smiled and spoke as friendly as she could. She wanted to make Livie feel more comfortable.

 

"Thanks. Yeah, it's short for Olivia." said Livie. Her cheeks began to return to their normal color, but she still spoke quietly.

 

"Wow. You're really pretty." Odd repeated. Livie went over and sat beside him. "Wow. You're really pretty." he said again.

 

"Um . . . . thanks. Hey, is this your dog? I love dogs. But I thought they weren't allowed here. You must be pretty smart to keep him away from the teachers." Yumi, Ulrich, Aelita, and Jeremie held back their laughter. "What's his name?" Livie continued to ask questions about them and their school. She and Odd continued their conversation for a long time. Yumi and Ulrich started to talk together too, and Aelita went back to working with Jeremie.

 

At eight o' clock, Livie had to go back to her room, but not before Odd asked her out. She said yes and agreed to go to the movies on Saturday.

End Notes:
Tell me what you think so far.
That Saturday by aelita2468
Author's Notes:
REVIEW!

Odd was extremely happy over the next few days. He told so many jokes during class that Ms. Hertz threatened to give him a month of detention if he didn't shut up. Everything was going fine between he and Livie. Then Sam showed up.

 

She showed up outside Odd's dorm on Saturday. It was about five o' clock, and Livie and Odd had just gotten back from the movie theater. Odd walked Livie to her room, then went to his room to get ready for dinner in the cafeteria. When he saw Sam, he froze.

 

"Who was that girl I saw you with a minute ago?" she asked suspiciously.

 

"Uh. . . er. . . nobody." he answered.

 

"Oh sure. I can really trust you. She likes you, I can tell. Odd, I hate you! I know who she is! You got a new girlfriend! I can't believe you! I leave for just a little while and you go and replace me!" Sam yelled as she stormed away. Odd thought about going after her, but decided not to. She was mad enough anyway.

 

Odd waited for Ulrich to come back from Yumi's house, where they had been studying. At least, he said they were studying. Odd thought otherwise.

 

When Ulrich arrived, they went to the cafeteria and sat down with Jeremie. Aelita showed up with Livie later. Everybody was bored and tired, and Livie was too shy to try and start a conversation, so Aelita decided to brighten everyone up.

 

"So, how did your Saturday go?" Aelita asked. Nobody ansered, and this only increased her boredom, so she began to tell them about her Saturday. "Well, if any of you care, I worked in the computer lab all day. Wanna know why?" No one answered again. "Well I'll tell you why anyway. One of the computers broke and none of the teachers could fix it, so I volunteered. Am I nice or what?" No answer. "Never mind then. Well if I can't start a conversation, why don't I get Jeremie to tell us about computers, computers, or more computers?"

 

"NO!" everyone yelled. This made everyone begin chattering wildly; they wanted to aviod that kind of boredom at all costs. The noise was broken by the beeping of Jeremie's laptop.

 

"XANA." Aelita whispered, remembering that they were with Livie. Livie looked around with a confused look.

 

"Um, Livie, we've gotta go now. See ya later." Odd said, giving her the best smile he could in that kind of situation. Then all of them (except Livie) jumped up, dumped their trays, and rushed off to the factory. Livie was left behind, wondering where they went and why she wasn't invited. After dinner, she went to her room and forgot about her friends for a while.

End Notes:
I know, this chapter is kinda short too, but it is longer than the first one. REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW!!!
In The Factory by aelita2468
Author's Notes:
REVIEW PLEASE!!!  I think this is my best chapter so far but I won't know unless somebody tells me what they think! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!!!!!!

Ulrich called Yumi to tell her about the XANA attack. She rushed out of the house and showed up at the factory before they did. She had an extremely worried expression on her face. When Ulrich asked why, Yumi replied, "My parents were supposed to be home a long time ago but they aren't there yet. Do you think that it could have something to do with the attack?"

 

"No. He'd go straight for you. Your parents are of no concern to him." Jeremy answered calmly. Yumi didn't argue, but something was telling her that something was wrong. She didn't know what it was, but something just didn't feel right in the factory.

 

They entered the elevator and Odd pressed the button that would make it move. The elevator didn't respond. Odd pressed the button a few more times, but the elevator refused to move. All of a sudden they heard a loud sound, and the elevator began to fall rapidly. Yumi knew why she had that weird feeling.

 

"NOT AGAIN!" Ulrich screamed, remembering when he had been in the elevator with Sissi. Flashbacks of water filling the elevator like last time crossed his mind, making him scream and panic more.

 

Suddenly the elevator stopped. It hadn't reached the bottom of the shaft, but it had stopped in a totally random place. "Well, I think this might be the attack." Odd said. Aelita shrugged and reached up to open the emergency exit at the top of the elevator.

 

The others followed her, awkwardly climbing through the small opening. Aelita then began to climb up the later. Ulrich felt sick only a few feet up, but he wasn't the only one. Jeremie and Yumi also felt sick halfway up. After what seemed like hours, they all finally reached the scanners. Everyone except Jeremie went inside. He kept climbing until he reached the lab.

 

"Scanner: Aelita. Scanner: Yumi. Scanner: Ulrich. Virtualization!" Jeremie said. Odd had to wait because there were only three scanners and there were four people. You do the math. "Scanner: Odd. Virtualization!"

 

Everyone arrived in the forest sector safely, except Odd. He never showed up. "Oh, great," Jeremie said as he squinted at the computer screen. "More complications!"

End Notes:
I think I'm doing a pretty good job, but I can't really tell unless you REVIEW! I'll add some more chapters soon, too. I'll bet you can't wait.
Odd's Absence by aelita2468
Author's Notes:
Hope you like this one. It took SO LONG to write, even though it's still kinda short.

Jeremie groaned and spoke into the microphone. "I sent him to Lyoko. He should be there."

 

"Well obviously he isn't, Jeremie. Can you find him?" Aelita asked with concern.

 

"No I can't. But I'm sure he's on Lyoko somewhere. I'd look, but everything's bugged up." he said as several red symbols popped up on the screen.  "This day just keeps getting better and better, huh?"

 

"Yeah, it's wonderful. Don't worry, Jeremie, we'll find him after we deactivate the tower. There's plenty of time." Aelita assured him. Jeremie, who was still not convinced, groaned again and typed furiously on the keyboard in front of him.

 

It was decided that Yumi would stay with Aelita to help with the tower, and Ulrich would use his vehicle to look around Lyoko. He hurried away, leaving the girls standing alone. They ran in the opposite direction.

 

After a while, Yumi and Aelita found the tower with three krabes blocking the entrance. Aelita used her creativity to create a small wall a short distance away, which she used as a hiding place while Yumi defeated the first two krabes. The third found Aelita and shot at her, but only deducted twenty life points from her before also being smashed by Yumi.

 

Aelita deactivated the tower, then went outside and waited with Yumi for Ulrich to return. When he got there, he said that he hadn't found Odd. Jeremie requested that Aelita should come back to earth while the others go to sector five. Aelita was upset because of being left out, but agreed because she couldn't defend herself and there was already enough to worry about.

 

Jeremie had difficulty bringing Aelita in because of the bug in the computer, but she arrived safely. She helped him to debug everything while the small search party on Lyoko went to sector five.

 

Yumi and Ulrich searched for an extremely long time, and they got lost several times, but they found Odd laying unconsious on the ground an hour later. By that time, Jeremie had fallen asleep, so Aelita brought them all in.

 

Odd didn't wake up when Aelita brought him in, so Ulrich and Jeremie did their best to carry him back to the school. By then it was getting late, so Yumi went home. Aelita walked with Ulrich and Jeremie, and they went straight to Odd and Ulrich's dorm.

 

When they opened the door, the first thing they saw was Livie sitting on Odd's bed with her arms crossed.

End Notes:
Did you like the ending? Wait till the next chapter, I've got the plot all formed in my head.
Cat out of the Bag by aelita2468
Author's Notes:
This chapter is a lot longer than the others because I had more time. REVIEW PLEASE!

"Where have you guys been? You've been away for hours!" Livie said angrily. She was wearing her pajamas. They included a bright yellow shirt that showed part of her stomach, and long, black pants. "Oh my god! What did you do to Odd?" she yelled when she saw him unconscious.

 

"We can explain, Livie, but you've got to be quiet, ok?" Aelita said, as though she had every intention of revealing their secret.

 

"Aelita, you can't be serious!" Ulrich whispered. Aelita told him to shut up and she'd handle it, so he closed his mouth tightly and rolled his eyes. Livie helped them put Odd onto his bed, then resumed her position beside him and crossed her arms again, waiting for an explanation. Aelita sat down on Ulrich's bed, followed by Jeremie, while Ulrich closed the door and leaned against it.

 

"It's like this." Aelita began. "We went into town today because Jeremie and I wanted to eat at that new resturaunt. Yumi and Ulrich came with us. Odd wanted to bring you, but the reservation we made was only for five, so we couldn't because there wouldn't be enough room. While we were there, somebody spilled their drink and Odd slipped and fell. He hit his head and got knocked out. We took him to the infirmary but the nurse wasn't there, so we waited for a while. But she never came back, so after an hour we came back here."

 

"Gosh, I've never heard a longer story. Ok, I'll believe you for now, but next time try to include me, alright?" Livie said. Secretly, she knew that none of Aelita's story was true, but she decided to keep quiet until she could talk to Odd. "Tell me when he wakes up tomorrow." she added as she stepped out into the hallway. She ran back to her room, leaving everyone else in the room to talk.

 

"Wow. She's almost obsessed, isn't she?" Jeremie asked.

 

"No. We're just her only friends, that's all." Ulrich answered. "But if she keeps this up, she might figure out what's going on."

 

"Let's hope not. I'm going to my room now. See you guys tomorrow." Aelita said. She repeated Livie's action and ran toward the stairs.

 

The next day was Sunday. Livie had shown up at Odd and Ulrich's dorm at 8:00am, when Ulrich would normally be sleeping. Needless to say, he was pretty mad when he saw her standing in the doorway.

 

"What in the world do you want? I'm trying to sleep here!" Ulrich half-yelled.

 

"Is he awake yet?" Live said, ignoring Ulrich's bitterness.

 

"What? No!" He said louder. All the noise was enough to wake up the whole school, so it was no surprise that Odd jerked upright in his bed.

 

"What's goin' on?" he said sleepily. Livie rushed over and hugged him, which, even though it confused him even more, he accepted happily.

 

"You guys can do whatever you want to, but I'm going back to bed and if you wake me up again, I will kick all of you into the next country." Ulrich said grumpily. Livie shrugged and went outside with Odd.

 

"Hey, nice outfit, Livie. I didn't know you liked bumble bees." Odd said with a smile. Livie shoved him playfully and looked down at what she was wearing. Her pajamas! She rushed off to her room to change, shouting at Odd to stay there.

 

She came back wearing a black and yellow sleeveless shirt with black cut-off jeans. This time, Odd didn't comment on her clothes, even though she looked more like a bumble bee than before.

 

"Listen Odd, your friends told me that you got knocked out at some resturaunt and the nurse wasn't in the infirmary, so that's why I caught them sneaking you into your room." Livie said. She didn't notice his confused expression. "But I know that can't be true because I went to see the nurse that same day. She was there and you weren't. I'm not asking you to reveal some big secret, I just want to know what's going on. Please?"

 

Then Odd decided that he didn't want to keep Lyoko a secret any more, or at least not from Livie. He told her all about Lyoko. He was afraid that she wouldn't believe him, but after a few minutes, he realized that she believed every word he was saying. After he finished, she wanted to come to Lyoko, but he admitted that he wasn't able to use the supercomputer. He promised that she could come next time there was an attack, so she was satisfied.

 

At lunch that day, the first thing Livie said was, "Everyone, I know that Odd wasn't supposed to, but he told me all about Lyoko. I just wanted you to know that I swear not to tell, but I want to help."

 

"Great!" Jeremie said immediately. "Because, as I was about to say, XANA has launched an attack and we may need a spare fighter."

 

Livie exclaimed with delight and shot up, dashing out the door and to the park before anyone else could blink.

End Notes:

REVIEW! I'VE ONLY GOTTEN ONE REVIEW FOR THE WHOLE STORY!

Livie Visits Lyoko by aelita2468
Author's Notes:
This is the last chapter in this story but I'll start a new addition to the series ASAP.

"Wait for us!" Odd called after her. Livie stopped and waited for the others to catch up, then she ran even faster to the park. She was obviously extremely excited, and she nearly fell on her way down to the sewers.

 

When they got to the factory, Jeremie virtualized Yumi, Ulrich, and Aelita to the forest sector first. Then Odd stepped into the scanner. Livie hesitated for a moment, but she eventually built up enough courage to get into the scanner

 

""Scanner: Odd. Scanner: Livie. Virtualization!"

 

Livie found herself floating several feet in the air. She braced herself for the fall, but it was still a shock when she hit the ground.

 

"Ok, seriously, what's your deal with bumble bees?" Odd asked, looking at her outfit.

 

Livie looked down at what she was wearing. She had a black and yellow top, a black skirt that covered her yellow leggings, and black boots. She felt a tickling feeling on her back, and leaned back to get a better look. She had transparent wings! She tried to beat them together, and when they were moving fast enough, she started to hover above the ground.

 

"I don't know if I mentioned this, but I'm afraid of hights!" Livie said with a shriek as she slowly brought herself back down.

 

"Well, you're gonna have to get over it, because I don't think those wings were made just to look at." Yumi said. "You'll need to use them if you want to keep up with us on our vehicles." A few seconds later, three vehicles apeared in front of them.

 

Yumi, Ulrich, Livie, Odd, and Aelita went in the direction of the tower. Aelita rode with Yumi, and Livie flew behind all of them. Eventually, they saw the tower being guarded by four megatanks. They jumped off of their vehicles and Aelita went to hide behind a tree. Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd immediately began fighting three monsters, while Livie just stood there looking clueless.

 

"What am I supposed to fight with?" She asked Aelita.

 

"Um . . . maybe you have lazer arrows, like Odd. You are a bee after all." Aelita suggested.

 

Livie carefully crept behind the fourth megatank and hoped it wouldn't see her. Unfortunately, it did, and started to charge up and prepare to shoot. Livie jumped out of the way just in time, and when she raised her arm, she accidentally shot the monster.

 

"How did I do that?" she asked. Her friends had already defeated their enemies, so they came over to congratulate her.

 

"Same way I do, I guess." Odd answered.

 

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat with you guys, but I have a tower to deactivate." Aelita said with a smile.

 

A few moments later, they were back in the cafeteria, right before Livie had run outside like a lunatic.

 

"Oh, Livie, I just remembered something." Odd said.

 

"Very good, Odd." Ulrich interupted. "You've learned how to use your brain!"

 

"It's your birthday on Satuday, isn't it?" Odd said to Livie. They both ignored Ulrich's comment.

 

"Yeah, it is."

End Notes:
This is still a short chapter, but if you've read the rest of this story you'll know that all of my chapters are short. If you didn't like this story, you'll like the sequel because it's all about Livie's birthday party.
This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=304