Lyoko Generation by AmeeBelpois
Summary: Amee Belpois and Trensen Studley are the average teenagers. They listen to music, they play videogames, and they are friends of eachother. When Trensen finds some of Jeremie's old Lyoko files in his closet, they find out about Amee's parents.
Categories: Ships > Other Characters: None
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 6871 Read: 5399 Published: Dec 11, 2007 Updated: Dec 11, 2007
Story Notes:
Will be proofread and edited constantly.

1. Chapter 1 by AmeeBelpois

2. Chapter 2 by AmeeBelpois

Chapter 1 by AmeeBelpois

"Mom?" Amee asked  as she entered the house. "Dad?" She held a book nervously in her hand. She put the book down on the table and a CD fell out of the it silently and almost unnoticeable.

Amee's mom rushed into the living room as loose as a cat.. Her short bright red hair glimmered in the sunlight of the open door. She shut the door for Amee, then looked at the book. Amee's green eyes matched her mom's eyes as they stood looking at each other. Amee knew that her mom was looking for any sign of worry or sadness in her hazel eyes.

"Whats wrong, Amee?" Her mom asked. She set her hand on the table next to the book. She looked at the title of the fallen CD and seemed to not breathe for a few seconds. The CD was titled, with perfect cursive with a fine point Sharpie, "Jeremie's Video Journal". Amee had a CD reader before, but it had been given to her along with a big box of other computer parts. She had never gotten it to work. Plus, CDs weren't commonly used in the present time. Now most Information was digital and could be retrieved with a ID finger scan online.

"I was talking to my friend Trensen. We were in his room..." Amee began. "and Trensen saw a secret door in the closet. This guy Jeremie, is he dad?"

Her mom stared at the book named "Lyoko Program". She put her hand to her face. Her red nail polish met her lipstick color. "Jeremie, honey?" She asked across the house.. Amee was wondering what was so important for Mom to tell Dad about. Her dad rushed into the living room and stood next to her mom, who was holding up the book, which also seemed to match her fingernails.. Rubbing his beard, his dad smiled. He examined the CD carefully, as if he could read it with his eyes.. “I am quite surprised you had found these, Amee. I had not a clue where I had left these after I left Kadic.”

Amee's eyes widened. Dad went to Kadic too, she thought. She wondered what Lyoko, which was written across the cover, was. All she had read was the location. She had felt so guilty of reading it that she put the book down before she could read more. Lyoko was a program on a supercomputer. The supercomputer was located in a highly forbidden factory by a huge roaring river. News sometimes say that single programs on that computer alone could cause terrorist attacks. Now she could find out the truth.

 

Two days later, Amee had a great idea. She stealthily took the book and CD back to school to give to Trensen. She had come home for the weekend, though many students stay the weekend at school. Her school was a boarding school, after all. The path from her forest to school went every which way, so she often had to think about which way she had to go to get to school.

She spotted  her mom's favorite spot to sit and think. It had a sign on the gate entitled "Hermitage". A cat stretched and jumped down next to her. The cat was white and brown with spots of orange. Its tail curved into a question mark shape as it mewed at Amee. She followed the cat who went past the school tool shed and to a sewer hole which was had the text "Irrigation Control". Under it was carved a list of names. "Aelita, Jeremie, Yumi, Ulrich, Odd". Her parents names were caved on it, as well as her friend Sakura's. Because of their parents' friendship, they also became friends.

From not too away Amee could hear the school bell ringing. The cat sprang up into the air as Amee picked her backpack up and ran quickly, clearing the sewer from her mind.

 

“And H2O stands for..." the science teacher asked. He glanced around the room for anyone with an answer. Sakura and Trensen both raised their finger. (Thats what you do in Europe.) Amee noticed Trensen moving his hand from his drawing of monsters, so Amee knew it would be an easy question. Amee decided to raise her finger as well. She had a very good memory of questions, even if she was multitasking. The teacher had already called on Trensen. At least she got to see the picture he was drawing. It had a weird snake with arms and what looked like one eye. It also had something that looked like a sting ray who had the same eye on its back as the snake had. The eye looked familiar... Like something from a dream or even just familiar from a distant memory.



School was over. All of the students returned to their dorms or went home. Amee stayed all day, and so it was also for Trensen. Amee sneaked downstairs with the CD in her hand. She knocked lightly on Trensen's door. Once Trensen opened it, she slid inside. "You have a CD player--right?" Amee whispered to him. Trensen nodded and put the CD in the player. The mouse symbol turned to a CD indicating it was reading the disc. A disc icon appeared on his desktop as Trensen double clicked on it and tried accessing a folder. It wouldn't open. Trensen nearly beat his fists on the key board but caught himself when Amee began typing. She use a trick her dad taught her to open password protected folders. The computer folder opened, showing many more folders. They were labeled: "Franz Hopper's Diary", "Jeremie's Video Diary", and "The Key To Lyoko".

"Lets try 'Jeremie's Video Diary'." Amee quietly suggested. "This Jeremie person is my dad. He told me about it this yesterday, its a long story," she said. Trensen smiled as he opened the first video file, which explained about the experiments he tried of items in Franz Hopper's diary.  Another one explained about defeating XANA and turning off the Super Computer. Amee was puzzled, yet understood. "Lets watch Franz Hopper's next," Trensen replied. Amee's heart was beating with excitement. What was she going to find out?

First, it explained about Aelita, who was Waldo Franz Schaeffer's daughter and Amee's mother. It also explained about XANA and Lyoko. XANA was an evil program that could use digital links, or "towers", to cause different attacks on the Earth and beyond. “Grandpa...” Aelita murmured after hearing the information.

 It then said that some men in black, the FBI, Amee guessed, tried to find them. The last one said about how he sent Aelita to Lyoko to run away. Her mother, Antea, had been already taken when they escaped to Lyoko.

Trensen and Amee caught their breath when they heard loud footsteps, like ones of an adult. Amee hid in Trensen's closet while Trensen closed the video file for later.

"What was that girl's voice, Studley?" Mr. Perella asked, tapping his foot on the carpet.

"It was a video on my computer, sir." Trensen said. “Just YouTube.”

"Just checking on you, Studley." He said, exiting the room.

Amee, nearly tripping, caught her balance and got out of the closet."Thats what happened to Grandpa..." Amee whispered. "I should head back upstairs. I don't feel right..." She hesitated before she spoke again. "Can I have that CD though?"

"No problem. I want to check out the Renault factory. I'll call you tomorrow." Trensen said. Amee nodded and exit the room, quickly not to be seen.

She got upstairs and knocked on Sakura's door. Sakura opened with a shy "...Yes?"

"Can I come inside?" Amee asked sweetly.

Sakura saw the drawings of mermaids all over her floor. She looked back at Amee, embarrassed. "One minute, please..." Amee heard the rustling of papers and then something that sounded like crayons and pencils being put away. While waiting, Amee looked at the rainbow lines on the CD. Sakura then poked her head out the door. She hesitated, and then said, "Come in."

Amee came inside and looked at all the pictures. Many of them were also drawings of horses and the ocean that she drew. Soft punk music played through her stereo. Unlit incense sticks made it a very calming and nice smelling dorm.

"Sakura, your parents names are Yumi and Ulrich... right?"

"...Yes," Sakura shyly answered. "Why?" Sakura asked putting some floor cushions on her rug.

Amee sat down. "Well, I found out something about your mother and father," Amee looked at her computer and saw that a CD-ROM drive was on her computer.

"Can I use your CD reader?" Amee asked. Sakura slowly nodded. Amee pushed a button that made a tray come out of the machine. She took out the "Jeremie's Diary" CD and put it in the computer. The computer read it and a CD icon appeared on Sakura's desktop. She had saved the easy-to-open version on to the  CD for less hassle.

She opened one of the last video files about all of them shutting off the super computer. One by one, each group member explained what they liked and disliked about their Lyoko adventure.

A boy with blond hair and glasses appeared on the screen. "We're going to shut off the super computer once and for all. I will miss being able to program the power ups for each of the group members. I feel cowardly for never being able to come to my senses and fight on Lyoko. Jeremie Belpois, age 13."

"Thats my dad," Amee said.

A girl with short red hair and stunning green eyes appeared on the screen. "When I awoke from my 9 year nap, at first I didn't know anything but the world Earth that we live on now. The Super Computer got turned on by Jeremie. My memory was completely gone. All of my friends helped me get my memory back... and now here I am on Earth again, and no longer a stereo-type to the world around me. I am sad that my father couldn't be saved... but not everything can be helped. Aelita Schaeffer, age 13."

"And thats my mom," Amee said.

"My gosh..." Sakura said.

A girl with black hair and blue eyes appeared on the screen. She was too tall for the video camera. "Hey, uhm... I will really miss Lyoko... and... I don't know how I'll survive High school without you guys..." Yumi said.

"Hang on." Jeremie said, adjusting the camera. Odd put his hand in front of it.

"Beeeeep! This is a comercia-"

"Odd! Cut it out!" Jeremie yelled.

"Ehem." Yumi said. Everyone got quiet. "I will miss XANA's monsters... for some reason. Yumi Ishiyama, age 14." She said, walking off of the screen.

"Mom..." Sakura said. "I don't believe it..."

Nothing appeared but wall. Odd then turned the camera towards Ulrich, who was kissing Yumi. "Caught on tape!" Odd yelled.

The boy that was kissing Yumi's face turned red. "Ugh! ODD!" He yelled. He turned the camera and began talking. He had dark brown hair and green eyes. He then began to explain. "As we got to shut down Lyoko, I've noticed something. Lyoko had always made all of our bonds stronger. Aelita and Jeremie are together, and so are me and Yumi. But Odd can never keep a girlfriend."

"Hey! Not true! I had a girlfriend for 5 months now, you know!" Odd yelled.

"Shut up, Odd." Ulrich said. "Anyway... All of our bonds have gotten stronger since the first time we met. Even our friendship. Oh yeah, and my grades. Thanks Jeremie and Aelita for helping me study. Ulrich Stern, age 13."

"I've seen enough." Sakura said. "I still can't believe it... these people are my parents..."

"Want to come with us to the Renault Factory tomorrow?" Amee asked.

"Us?" Sakura asked.

"Me and Trensen," Amee replied.

"Oh god. Will we get in trouble..?" Sakura asked.

"No. No one ever enters the factory. The path to it is highly forbidden... but there are the sewers,"

"Oh god," Sakura repeated.

"Will you come?" Amee asked.

"I guess..." Sakura said.

"Great! I'll call you then." Amee said. She exit Sakura's dorm  and went to her room. She took out a very old but scratchless Subsonics CD and played it.

"Cock-a-doodle-doo!" Her alarm clock played. People always complain that she gets up early and has her alarm on the highest setting. She woke up and hit it on the second call. That was a new record! She took her clothes and her towel and headed for the showers.

"You got it on the second call this time?" Sakura asked.

"Yup. I think I broke the record!" Amee said. "Do you even have a alarm clock?" Amee asked.

"I do, but I don't use it. I can hear yours just fine." Sakura said, smiling. Amee could tell she in the inside was looking forward to seeing the Renault Factory. Amee was also looking forward to it, but she did not know why.

 

During math, Trensen was once again drawing pictures of strange monsters. This time it was cockroaches with one eye and a crab with 3 eyes. The crab had the weird symbol on its back, but the cockroaches had it on the top of its head. Amee was impressed at how good he could draw. Amee didn't know what she  was drawing. She turned the picture by ninety degrees then looked at it again in amazement. She drew Trensen! She quickly put the drawing away and listened to the teacher ramble on about the same lesson as always about the formula to finding the area of a triangle. She had sworn her teacher had said this a thousand times.

After school, Trensen called both of them to go outside. Amee and Sakura both ended up getting there at the same time as Trensen. There was no need for a discussion. Amee took the lead and headed stealthily towards the forest. The calico cat came out of the bush, camouflaged in with the ground. It wrapped itself around Trensen's leg, startling him for a second.

"Well, isn't it you, pussy cat?" Trensen whispered while petting the cat. "This cat always hangs by my house. And my house is in Paris."

They walked forward towards the entrance to the sewers. "Found it." Amee whispered said as she opened the sewer entrance and went inside. Sakura pinched her nose. Trensen chuckled. The swampy sewers made Amee want to puke. Once in a while they had to jump across places where the sidewalk ended and a valley of sewage came through. Sakura wouldn't jump unless Trensen helped her. She really did not like the sewers a tiny bit.

"Uhm... Trensen?" Amee asked. Trensen nodded in reply. "Is your dad Odd?"

"Yes, very," Trensen said.

"No, is his name Odd, you English know-it-all,"

"Oh, no. He's not. Its not my fault I'm British!" Trensen replied.  They reached the end of the sewers. Amee moved the irrigation plate and checked that no one was around. The zone where you couldn't enter, blocked with chain link fence, started father away. No one watched the area or attempted to demolish it because they were afraid of the computer's power.

They went inside the entrance to the factory. It smelled of old machinery and gave Sakura goosebumps. They went down the stairs to the surprisingly working elevator. The elevator only worked with a password. "I think I know it." She said. She entered the code 0000. Amee decided to go to head to the third floor. Sakura almost questioned Amee of whether it was a good idea, but not before the elevator went up and nothing was heard but screeching machinery.

The elevator creaked as it went up into a huge room with a tower that looked like a USB plug. In the center was the symbol Amee remembered and Trensen drew on his creatures. Somebody was already there, sitting next to the supercomputer. His eyes looked scared and sad.

"Who are you?" Amee asked calmly to the boy sitting by the computer. Trensen looked astonished.

"The computer... it's... it's... on." Trensen whispered.

Amee looked at the boy. "Do you know what you just did?!" Sakura looked horrified of what might happen.

The boy had even broken the handle to the super computer.

"Answer her!" Trensen yelled. The boy just stood there looking at them.

"I... I am Coshura. I am in 8th grade at Kadic high. Whats going on here..?" He asked.

"Why did you turn that computer on!?" Trensen asked. "Do you even know what kind havoc the world will have because of you!?"

"Trensen... He didn't know..." Sakura said.

"I... I am very sorry. I'll do anything to make up for this so-called... havoc." Coshura said.

"We'll need all of us to save the world now." Trensen said. "Nobody else should know." They all went downstairs and headed towards the computer. No one knew how he knew this much about the Renault Factory. He took the "Key to Lyoko" book with him just in case. He looked at some of Jeremie's notes and tried something called the "Super Scan". Coshura looked  in awe, looking to see what it would do.

"Trensen... How do you know this much?" Amee asked him.

"When you had the CD and played it in my computer for the first time, I chose to copy all the files to my system." Trensen said. After pushing the enter key, the computer made a beeping noise. "Oh no... Its too late..." Trensen said. "XANA is active once again."

Coshura looked puzzled and scared at the same time. "W... What's... XANA?" He asked.

"A evil computer program with enough Artificial Intelligence to be able to have feelings over the creator. He was able to freely access code to be able to hack into these places called 'towers', the passage between Earth and Lyoko to cause havoc and kill these people who coincidentally were our parents." Amee said.

"Not mine." Trensen said. He then put down some papers.

"Trensen, whats that?" Sakura asked. Trensen looked at his papers and smiled as if he himself did now know his papers were there.

"...Something I never showed you guys... Its all of XANA's creatures, their code names, and all of their information!" He said. Thats where all those weird monster drawings were coming from, Amee thought. But what was so familiar with the symbol on the super computer.

"Enough explaining! We have to figure out how to deactivate this pillar!" Trensen said.

"I like tower better." Amee said.

"Yeah." Sakura and Coshura said at the same time. Sakura blushed at the coincidence.

"Pfft... whatever." Trensen said almost jokingly. "Go upstairs. The scanners are online."

Coshura and Sakura looked puzzled. "W... What?" Coshura blurted.

"Go upstairs!" Trensen said. "Quickly!" A loud rumble was heard as Trensen pushed F4. Trensen was puzzled by the text that he read out of the corner of his eye, "Big Fat Cheese head".  He ran into the elevator with Sakura and Coshura.   "Ten seconds until we're sent to Lyoko! Get in or get devastated by... whatever it might be!" Trensen saw, to his horror, there was only three scanners. Amee was already in one. Sakura and Coshura bravely raced into the last two. The scanners closed and the rumbling got louder. A huge monster made from sewage appeared in front of him. It roared so loud that Trensen would need two airtight helmets to keep out the noise.

Trensen saw a the XANA symbol on it's head. He thought it looked like an eye as he took a pole off of the ground. He ran up the nasty sewage and headed for the eye, but the sewage disappeared from under him and made him fall down to the floor. Trensen took the opportunity and raced upstairs to the computer and found a pair of outdated headphones. Many windows flashed across each screen to show the location that the three were standing. A hologram lit up in the center of the room showing some sort of globe.

"Wow..." Trensen said putting the headphones and mike set on. "Can you guys hear me?"

 

Amee was fluttering her fairy wings, practicing any kind of moves she had. Amee smiled as she looked at her beautify braided long hair tied at the end with red ribbons and wished she had that hairstyle in real life. Coshura was scaly and had long fingers, and his hair was in long spikes. Behind him he had a long reptile-like tail. He was looking in awe at the surrounding area, feeling the texture-less rocky mountains. Sakura was a mermaid, with flowing dark hair and a tail fin that glowed in the artificial sunlight. She could turn them into legs, as she experimented.

"Woww..." A voice sounded. "Can you hear me?"

"Trensen! Are you here too?" Amee yelled. Coshura camouflaged in with the rock without noticing it, quickly fading back in. Sakura leaped at the sight of Coshura.

"Loud and... clear." Trensen said. "There should be a big mountain thing to your right." Amee, Coshura, and Sakura all looked different ways.

"Found it!" said Sakura. In a path ahead of them, (Well, in front of some of them.)

a big mountain was located. Once close to the mountain, a weird looking spider virtualized. It looked as if it had a hockey mask on and six eyes. It roared with delight. There again was the familiar symbol above the eyes.

"A 'Tarantula'" Trensen said. "It appears it fires lasers from its arms."

"Aaaand.... what? It craps spaghetti?" Amee asked sarcastically. The Tarantula, apparently hearing the insult, fired lasers from its arms. Amee leaped into the sky. "Eek!"

Sakura looked confused. How was she supposed to attack the monster? She grabbed a pearl on her necklace nervously. Suddenly, a blue foam formed around her body as she seemed to melt through the sand. "Bubble blast." a voice said in her head said as she blasted a tomb of bubbles around the tarantula. She then appeared again above the rock. "Sweet!" Sakura said, smiling.

"Congrats, Sakura. You were the first to use your ability!" Trensen said.

Coshura looked annoyed. "I thought I had used mine first!"

"The short invisibility isn't really an ability. Hey, I rhymed."

"Thats not something that happens every day, Mr. Poet." Amee said jokingly.

"Ehem." Trensen said. "Its like how Amee can fly and... What can you do again, Sakura?"

"Change my fins to legs and legs to fins." Sakura giggled. "I like it.”

Walking forward, Amee found something to ask. "Trensen, who deactivates the tower?"

"...Oh... Uhm... I don't know. I guess since your mother used to deactivate the towers, you should have some sort of link, Amee." Trensen said.

On earth, XANA had brought the sewage back up into the factory with an sort of magnet. The slime formed around the ghostly static body of XANA. It stealthily sneaked up on Trensen. The grime had surrounded all sides of the computer, making barely enough room to do jumping jacks in. The sewage made a dome completely sealed off by icky grime. Then Trensen sneezed. "Aw jeez, it smells bad in here!" Trensen said into the mike. Trensen let out a high pitched scream as the sewage had almost completely cocooned him and the laboratory chair. An arm grabbed the headphones off his head and obliterated them.

Feedback screeched in the three Lyoko warrior's heads, making them want to cover the ears only for nothing to happen. "Oh my god this sucks!" Coshura said, complaining. Amee bit her lower lip. "Quiet, dang it..." She said softly. Finally, the feedback disappeared. "HEY GUYS!" she yelled. "JUST SAY QUIET!"

"WHAT ABOUT SAYING QUIE--huh!" Sakura said.

Coshura was crying. "Please... Be quiet... I'm pleading you..." After bawling about going home he then noticed the silence. He then smiled and ran over to Sakura and Amee. "I'm okay." He said, smiling.

"Mood swings?" Amee asked.

"Always." Coshura replied.

"Guys, Trensen must be in trouble. I could hear him scream seconds before the feedback." Amee said. Sakura and Coshura nodded as they all ran to the tower.

Two cockroaches had appeared, virtualized into thin air. They each had one eye and only four legs to keep themselves balanced. Sakura let out a long eew as Coshura hid behind Amee. She groaned. She looked for any kind of attack she could use. She found a umbrella under her belt and drew it out in front of herself. Coshura had to back off in order to not get hit. The cockroach used a laser and shot the umbrella, only for it to bounce back off.

"Aren't you glad I didn't think twice?" Amee asked Coshura. Coshura appeared again from invisibility and happily nodded his head.

"You and your mood swings. Lets go!" Amee said. Sakura quickly caught up and smiled at Amee. The mountains were large and looked unforgiving.

"We'll need to climb." Sakura said. Coshura's eyes lit up as he jumped onto the mountain and shot himself up.

Amee flew up to Coshura. "A little problem." She said. "Sakura can't get up."

"Extra weight is no problem for me!" Coshura said as he quickly climbed down to Sakura. "All aboard!"

"You sure its not to much weight..?" Sakura asked.

"Might not!" Coshura said.

"Woww, thats convincing." Amee said from above.

"Exactly!" Coshura said, elbowing Sakura. "All you need to do is hold on." He was obviously trying to give Sakura a thrill ride.

"...Oookay..." Sakura said, hanging on for her life. She held on to his scaly skin and looked up at Amee.

Surprisingly, it didn't take long to get to the top of the desert rocks. They looked down and saw a huge pit with a tower at the bottom.

"Mhh, thats a pit all right." Coshura said.

"Mhh, thats a tower all right." Amee said with sarcasm. They rapidly ran down the canyon, which looked like a smooth staircase. Five more cockroaches appeared in front of them. The strange creatures were aiming simultaneously at Coshura as they shot, one after each other.

Amee ran over to him to block the last shot. It was a slight miss. Coshura  turned into a mess of lines and squares, disappearing.

"Oh my god! I'm dying without pain!" Coshura said as he devirtualized.

"Him and his mood swings..." Amee said. Sakura chuckled. It was no chuckling matter when the cockroaches shot more projectiles. Amee took her umbrella off and guarded herself and Sakura. Sakura disappeared, flashing into the canyon. A huge capsule surrounded the cockroaches. The cockroaches exploded and automatically liquidized. Amee took her umbrella out to block herself from the rain.

"This thing is quite handy!" Amee said.

Sakura giggled. "I wish I had one of those," She said. They both ran to the bottom.

"How do I get in?" Amee asked herself, looking for a door. She fell in, dragging Sakura with her.

"Whoa, this is amazing!" Sakura said, looking at the tower's walls. The spiraling blue data was mesmerizing to Sakura.

Amee stepped into the rings of the tower, each one lighting up with her  footsteps. Her wings flexed as she walked into the center of the symbol.

"What are you doing?" Sakura asked.

Amee looked back and noticed she was floating.

"I don't know. I was using... instinct, I guess." Amee said. She stepped onto the second floor.

"Wait for me!" Sakura said.  She stepped into the center of the circle, but nothing happened. She jumped on the circle, but still nothing happened.

She looked around in curiosity and saw a control panel. “I can't wait! Trensen is in trouble!” Amee yelled.

Coshura went downstairs to see Trensen struggling free from the sewage monster.

"Coshura! Help me!" Trensen screamed. Coshura yelped in fear yet anticipation to help Trensen. He clenches his fists and began digging through the rubble. There was no way he could save themselves from being killed, but when the hopeless comes also comes Coshura's mood swings.

With just enough time to run to the computer, Trensen was void of communication with the earphones busted.

Coshura ducked down with his best attempt at distracting the sewage monster. Tears ran down his face as he tried to stand the stench of the monster holding him down

"Hey Trensen... eh... nice knowin' ya." Coshura said, trying to laugh between sobs.

"Hey, you too. Just a piece of information. Hold your nose and you'll be fine." Trensen said. Suddenly, the monster shrieked in pain. A huge hole disintegrated from the center of the horrible smelling monster. Murky water and waste dripped all over him as the sewage became free from XANA.

"How the..."Coshura asked. He looked puzzlingly at Trensen.

"Amee and Sakura saved the day." Trensen said. "I hope 'return to the past' destroys stench.”

The girls stepped out from the elevator. Sakura instantly plugged her nose.

"Eeew... It smells like you guys were fighting bags of garbage." Amee said. She stood out of the elevator and leaned against the computer.

"You don't want to know.” Coshura and Trensen both said simultaneously

"Trensen, what happened here? Sakura, you need to check this place out!" Amee said. Trensen blushed at the slime puddles.

“I will explain later.” Trensen said. “Thanks a lot Coshura. You saved my life.”

“No problem.” Coshura said. “Whats the 'Return to the past'?”

“You'll see.” Trensen said. He hesitated, then yelled (maybe louder than needed) "Return to the past now!" And with a flash of white light, everything became what it was only four hours ago.

End Notes:
I have edited this as good to my proofreading and writing ability. If you spot any errors or something that may be unclear, please tell me now that I have tried my best with this chapter. Thank you. :D
Chapter 2 by AmeeBelpois
Author's Notes:
    This chapter is imcomplete, but because of its length, I will post it. (Four pages on word enough?)

Coshura couldn't sleep through the night. He tossed and turned, just to make himself more awake each time. The events swirled around in his head like a tornado, bringing others with it.

His mind was already like a tornado; His emotions showed no mercy to the rest of him. His mood swings are like wolves, tearing the rest of his body apart of him. H tossed once more before getting out of bed.

He stepped his feet into the carpet and looked at a picture of his dad besides the bed. His hair was blond and was fixing a skateboard in the picture he had. Coshura was only four years old in the picture. His mom had a hand around his father's shoulder. His mom was holding his baby sister who was tugging on his dad's shirt. Under the picture it said "the Della Robia family". He looked down into the carpet, as if expecting something amazing to happen. He then silently sobbed wishing he was with his family. The last few times he had school breaks he had gotten in school suspension. Over summer break his parents had to go on a business trip all summer. Over spring he got in trouble for talking out in class at sudden moments when it was "Unnecessary". It was almost half a year since he had seen them last. He lied back into bed and fell finally to sleep.

Once waking up, Coshura felt like he slept on a rock. He opened his eyes to see that he was on the floor. He got his clothes and headed toward the showers. The daily routine was getting on his nerves. Luckily it was only two days until winter break. He dried, got redressed and met Trensen on the way to his first class.

"I do owe you, Coshura, you saved my life out there." Trensen said.

"So were... a bit more even about the whole turning on the super computer?" Coshura asked.

"We're getting there." Trensen said.

"I didn't know you went here too." Coshura thought at the top of his head.

"Well, I'm sorta new, and I don't suppose we have any classes." Trensen said. Sakura and Amee fell behind Trensen and Coshura, but didn't notice it. Amee ran down the stairs and knocked both Coshura and Trensen on the head while sliding the last staircase down. Coshura jumped, but after seeing it was just Amee laughed. Trensen just waved. Amee groaned.

"Trensen!" Amee said, jumping off the stair rail.

"What?" Trensen asked.

"We need to send you to Lyoko." she said silently.

"I wanted to check it out, but who will send me?"'

"Me, of course! I read about the basic super computer commands and how to use it." Amee replied.

"Well, then... I guess we can check it out after school again." Trensen said.

Sakura finally made it down the stairs, studying the group in front of them.

"Trensen, can you tell us again all of the creatures on Lyoko?" She asked.

"Block, Creeper, Guardian, Hornet, Kankrelat, Krabe, Manta, Megatank, Polymorph, Scyphozoa and Trantula." Trensen said.

"Alphabetically ordered list, eh?" Amee asked.

"I didn't think anyone would find it out!" Trensen laughed. "And there are no digital sea creatures on that list."

"Digital sea?!" Amee and Coshura both asked. Coshura blushed.

"Oh, boy. I guess I didn't tell you guys yet about the SKID voyage." Trensen said.

"Jeremie's little computer program?" Amee asked.

"It is not little at all." Trensen said.

"Its probably large enough to make the gym look small." Sakura said.

"Gym! Shoot!" Trensen said seeing Amee walk away. "Why am I walking with you guys?!" He rushed to the gym before the bell rang.

"That leaves just us." Sakura said.

"And when you finish reading the biography on William Shakespeare, please finish the questions on page forty-seven in your workbook and practice your poems." Ms. Cello said. She put her hand over to a pile of note cards and pulled up a card. "And Coshura will go first." Coshura shuffled out of his seat and to the front of the room. His grade was normally poor, but maybe if he could let his mood swings take control of his voice, his mind...

"Darkness surrounds him

Like ravenous wolves

Killing and slaying him

Without bloody showers

Trees wither by touch

Clouds turn black

Words turn to sins

And death is everywhere." Coshura said it with perfect sadness, the fear was spreading among the class. Ms. Cello raised an eyebrow, then gently set her book down on the table.

"That was very nice, Coshura." Ms. Cello said. "Perfectly dramatic and equally horrifying." Coshura proudly returned to his seat. He began working on his biography, picking up a line or two when Amee read her poem.

The bell rang and everyone scurried out of the classroom into the halls. Coshura was still stuffing papers into his backpack when Ms. Cello came over.

"Can I talk to you, Coshura? I'll give you a pass for your next class." Ms. Cello said.

"Why? Did I get in trouble again?" Coshura asked. He took his backpack and slung it over his shoulder.

"No, its about... your poem. Those were quite depressing thoughts. Is everything okay?"

Coshura couldn't stand it anymore. His ears felt as if they were steaming. His cheeks stung with anger. He could tell her about his parents, but his stomach turned with the thought. He could run away, but that may ruin his chances of returning home. Tears were beginning to stream down his cheeks.

"Coshura, I know you might be hurt.... I got a phone call from your father." Ms. Cello said. Coshura knew it had to be a bad thing.

"No! I will not take the call!" Coshura exclaimed, running out of the classroom. He ran past Trensen, Amee and Sakura.  He took a turn out of the gate.

A girl with brown hair ran straight into him. Coshura skid out and the girl skid in as her phone flew backwards onto Coshura's head. The girl shrieked and grabbed the cellphone before he could touch it.

Coshura looked backwards and saw the girl pick up the Calico cat. She sat down on the bench and screamed under her breath at the phone.    Coshura's cheeks stung even more with a different feeling. He went over to the girl quickly, but the girl just looked at him in awe and dropped the phone and let go of the cat.

"Coshura..." She said, reaching for her phone. "Is that really you?"

"Meli..!" Coshura said, hugging the girl. "Long time no see, sis!" The cat leaped onto Meli's shoulder as she let go of Coshura.

"...Coshura.... I'm coming to Kadic." Meli said.

"Meli! How did you get here?!" Coshura shouted. Before Coshura could say more, Meli ran with the cat and the phone, and only then did Coshura see the gash on the cat's back. He wondered how it could still leap to Meli's shoulder. He went to his next class, although he was late.

"This is quite a problem, Coshura! We want to know what is wrong and how you got late for class!" Mrs. Delmas said. Coshura spun around in his chair, thinking of any possible excuse. While in thought, his cellphone vibrated on the table. Coshura's eyes widened as Mrs. Delmas took the call. Not speaking, Mrs. Delmas listened to his call.  Coshura was close enough to Mrs. Delmas to hear the call.

"...Uhm... Trensen says there is a XANA attack. Trensen had his phone taken away, okay?" Sakura said over the phone. Coshura gritted his teeth. "Coshura?"

Mrs. Delmas pushed the hangup button on the phone. "Explain who XANA is and what the attack is." She asked. Coshura was terrified.

"Can I go to the restroom?" Coshura asked.

"Not until you tell me what XANA is." Mrs. Delmas said. Coshura brainstormed ideas on how to get out. He then thought of an idea.

"No! Never!" Coshura said. "I want to go home!"

"Well, if you don't tell me, I'll call your parents!" Mrs. Delmas replied. "And if needed, I'll suspend you from going home!"

Coshura hoped this would work. He was taking a huge risk for himself. "I'll take you to XANA, just please let me go home this break." Coshura demanded. He took his phone before he left. Mrs. Delmas shook her black hair and cautiously followed Coshura. She let her beauty have her students underestimate her, but she knew all the tricks.

Coshura walked out to the forest. He saw the Calico cat look at Mrs. Delmas with distaste. He knew cats well. He nodded to the cat, who might of been planning a distraction.

Coshura walked past the sewers ?Lyoko Gen. Chap 9

and to the abandoned house.

Bulldozers were standing by. Coshura was upset to see that they were finally knocking down the house.  This is when Coshura was going to act.

"XANA! Are you there? Come out!" Coshura faked. He walked into the house. He had heard Trensen say there was secret passage here yesterday after the trip to Lyoko.

Coshura moved over near the side of the house and saw the cat scratching the a metal door. The cat then walked to Mrs. Delmas as Coshura went to to the metal door. Coshura let out a sigh of relief when he saw the sewers. He ran as fast as he could to the ladder. He tried to open the sewer cap, but it wouldn't budge. He did everything to get it open, but there was no use. He had to go to the forest passageway. He felt a vibration then he got to the sewer cap. He opened it and saw a bulldozer coming near him. Coshura looked at it wide-eyes and noticed Sakura at the end of the crane.

Coshura noticed a XANA symbol on the bulldozer's windshield. He hopped onto the crane. Sakura was streaked with blood. The machine shook vigorously as Coshura tried his best to hold on. She grabbed Sakura but lost his balance and fell against a tree. Sakura was completely unconcious.  His head throbbed with pain.

He got up and began to walk as quickly as he could to the end of the forest. Mushrooms and tree saplings made his pace slacken. Sakura opened her eyes but just held on tighter.

"I know your awake." Coshura dared speak.

"I'm sorry." Sakura said getting slowly out of his arms. "Trensen... Amee.. They are both in trouble."

Coshura silently cursed. "Where are they, the Hermitage?" Sakura nodded. He  noticed the bulldozer was not charging towards him anymore. Coshura knew it was going towards Amee and Trensen. He rushed even faster than he did for his own life to help them. Sakura was struggling to keep up with him.

The Hermitage was crushed completely. He could imagine the pain that would be in Amee's heart if she were to see this.


End Notes:
Wow, and I'm the one that just noticed I've written it like it would be written for Fanfiction.net. *guilty*
This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=308