Fall to Pieces by aelita2468
Summary: This is a songfic with Yumi and Ulrich. I was bored and I saw that there were a lot of songfics on this site. I'm an Aelita and Jeremie fan myself, but Yumi and Ulrich fit this story/song a lot better than they do. If you wanna know more just read it cuz I'm terrible at summarizing. The song is Fall to Pieces by Avril Lavigne.
Categories: Ships > Ulrich and Yumi Characters: Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: Music said it All
Challenges: Music said it All
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 431 Read: 1673 Published: Dec 24, 2007 Updated: Dec 24, 2007
Story Notes:

I've never done a songfic before but I love GarageKid's songfics so I thought I'd make one of my own.

1. Fall to Pieces by aelita2468

Fall to Pieces by aelita2468
Author's Notes:
One-Shot. Kinda obvious.

Ulrich and Yumi sat on the bench in the park, where they were talking. Eventually, their conversation turned to their relationship, and Yumi grew silent and insisted on changing the subject. She said it was too complicated.

 

I looked away

Then I looked back at you

You tried to say

All the things you can't undo

 

"Yumi, you said you just wanted to be friends and that's it." Ulrich said. "Is that still true?"

 

Yumi just turned away without speaking. Then she turned back to him and they stared at each other for a while.

 

If I had my way

I'd never get over you

Today's the day

I pray we make it through

Make it through the fall

Make it through it all

 

"Come on Yumi! Let's talk about it. Let's get through this." Ulrich pleaded, trying to get her to say something.

 

And I don't wanna fall to pieces

I just wanna sit and stare at you

And I don't want to talk about it

 

"I really don't feel like talking any more." Yumi finally said.

 

"You were talking a lot a minute ago, so why not now?" Ulrich asked.

 

"I don't want to fall to pieces." Yumi said.

 

And I don't want a conversation

I just want to cry in front of you

I don't want to talk about it

Cuz I'm in love with you

 

 Yumi's eyes were fogging up from tears forming.

 

"What's wrong?" Ulrich asked with concern.

 

"I don't want to talk about it." Yumi said firmly.

 

You're the only one

I'll be with till the end

When I come undone

You bring me back again

 

 Ulrich put his arm around her and she didn't shove it off. "Yumi, relax. Say what's on your mind. I'm sure it's no big deal." Yumi sighed and looked at him again.

 

 And I don't wanna fall to pieces

I just want to sit and stare at you

And I don't want to talk about it

 

 "It's just that . . . . I'm sick of all the drama. We're on and off and on and off. It's crazy." Yumi confessed.

 

 And I don't want a conversation

I just want to cry in front of you

I don't want to talk about it

 

"Go ahead and cry if you want to, Yumi. It's ok." Ulrich said, trying to comfort her as more tears form in Yumi's eyes.

 

Cuz I'm in love with you

 

 "I love you, Yumi."  Ulrich said, holding her hand.

 

"Really? You do? You're sure?" Yumi asked.

 

"Positive."

 

"Oh, I love you too, Ulrich." Yumi said with a smile, and she leaned in and kissed him. 

End Notes:
Review. Please. Please. Please. I hope you liked my first songfic!
This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=313