To Carry On by GarageKid
Summary: During a new schooling program, a new group of teens join Kadic. But these teens are not normal, they have had terrible pasts which lead them to being used in streetfights. Can a few kinder souls change this juvenile group?
Categories: Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Ships > Other Characters: Aelita Hopper, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, William Dunbar, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 9440 Read: 50833 Published: Feb 26, 2008 Updated: Mar 18, 2008
Story Notes:
I DO NOT OWN CODE LYOKO OR GINGA DENSETSU WEED!!

1. Chapter 1: The Juneviles by GarageKid

2. Chapter 2: Kyoushiro The Silver by GarageKid

3. Chapter 3: The Normal and The Abnormal by GarageKid

4. Chapter 4: The Hideout by GarageKid

5. Chapter 5: Can you Keep a Secret? by GarageKid

6. Chapter 6: Secret War by GarageKid

7. Chapter 7: The Past of a New Friend Part 1 by GarageKid

8. Chapter 8: The Past of a New Friend Part 2 by GarageKid

9. Chapter 9: War Already, Hougen's Secret Attack! by GarageKid

10. Chapter 10: Hougen's Number 2 General: Blue! by GarageKid

Chapter 1: The Juneviles by GarageKid

Mr. Delmus paced through the room. The papers where in, and these junevile students where coming to Kadic soon. Though Mr. Delmus was very strict with the students coming to Kadic, this program was going to fund the school with some well needed money. This was an offer he couldn't refuse. He weaved through the papers if all the students to find where to place them:

Gin Ishiyama- 17 year old.

John Takeru- 17 year old.

Akame Kazuki- 17 year old.

The three 17 year olds where being placed higher up in the Kadic Collage level classes. Though they where fighters, they where smart and seemed to be the higher leaders of the juneviles. Mr. Delmus sorted out the files before taking the files of the next age level.

Rocket Daichi- 16 year old.

Jet Daichi- 16 year old.

Ken Isamu- 15 year old.

Kagetora Shun- 15 year old.

All of the files so far where boys. Which was no suprise. Most gangs where mostly boys. All of these where added to the Kadic High/Middle school level. (The school combindes High and Middle school)

Mel Nanami- 13 year old.

Reika Amaya- 14 year old.

Yumi Ishiyama- 14 year old.

There three names where all girls. They where the only girls listed.

Jerome Haruka- 14 years old.

Kyourshiro Takuya- 14 year old.

GB Daisuke- 14 year old.

All these names belonged to the last few boys joining Kadic. 10 boys, 3 girls, 13 junevile students in one school. This was not going to be pretty.

"Mr. Delmus, sir. The man from the Junevile Placement Orginazation is here to talk to you." Jim said.

"Send him in." Mr. Delmus said. As the man walked through the door. He was a black haired man with a black botton up shirt and black slacks.

"My name is Smith." He said. "I am the member of the Junevile Placement Orginazation in Japan. The 13 students coming to Kadic are currently on there way by plane and should be here by ten tonight."

"Good, so tell me about them." Mr. Delmus said. "You said they have been in the program for months before coming to Kadic."

"Yes, they all want to stay together." Smith said. "They all seem to like me, only because I was the one who helped them when they where left to die after a major streetfight."

"Tell me, how long where they apart from there parents?" Mr. Delmus asked.

"Years." Smith said. "They are all young, none of them know what a parent is. Some of them will remember there parents, but they will always be scared."

"How long are you going to watch them?" Mr. Delmus asked.

"A few weeks." Smith said.

"Ok," Mr. Delmus said. 

Chapter 2: Kyoushiro The Silver by GarageKid

The 13 students were waiting on the bus after a long plane ride from Japan to France. There were everything but happy about the change. Kyoushiro, who was the most headstrong and strong willed of the group, was protesting the whole way to Kadic.

"This isn't right! We have to leave Japan to be watching in a French boarding school with a huge bunch of wimps! I'd love to see one of them last years on the streets like we did." Kyoushiro said. He was abandon as a five year old, and the years never made him any less bitter to outsiders.

"Kyoushiro, complaining will never change this." Gin said. Gin was the leader of the group. "We're all joining to Kadic to make a difference in our lives."

"What kind of difference?! To be bossed around and tossed aside when we out live our usefullness?! I'd rather take my chances with Nero again!" Kyoushiro said. Nero was the man who used him, he met the others at the JPOC (Junevile Placement Orginazation Center) he was cold to them until they gained his trust, now he was great friends with all of them.

"Nero and Mr. Delmus will be different. We all will have a chance to live a normal life as well as be safe from all the dangers of streetfighters." Gin said.

"NOT TRUE!" Kyoushiro said. "We all have bloodlines that will soon kill us all!"

"Enough Kyoushiro!" John spoke up. "This isn't what you need to be agruing about!" Kyoushiro stared John down. A fierce battle between Kyoushiro's green eyes VS John's blue ones.

"Why aren't you worried?!" Kyoushiro asked. Standing up from his seat.

"SIT KYOUSHIRO!" John said. "You have no athority here." Kyoushiro sat down in his seat next to Tesshin. Tesshin looked over as Kyoushiro.

"You need to lighten up, no spoiled student would want to tango with us after all of our training. If there's one thing we are good at, it's fighting." Tesshin said as he ran a hand through his black hair with the blonde streaks and resumed his gaze out the window. Kyoushiro sat quietly, his dark brown hair covering his forehead and rested near his eyes.

"Tesshin, you think Kadic might have too many spoiled kids." Kyoushiro asked.

"Depends on how rich it is." Tesshin said. "No school who agrees to taking outcasts like us for money can't be so rich."

"True that." Kyoushiro agreed.

"Come on Kyoushiro at least we can life normal lives." The light brown haired Mel said. She was the youngest of the group. She was normally seen hanging around Yumi and Reika.

"Yeah right!" Kyoushiro said. "None of us will ever be normal."

"Leave her alone!" Reika said. She was also short tempered and headstrong. But unlike Kyoushiro, she would rather express things through actions and not words.

"It there is more fighting up there, I will break it up!" John yelled from the back.

"John-sama wants us to be happy, if your not, fake a damn smile and complain later." Yumi said. She, like John and her older brother Gin, acted as a leader.

"Fine." Kyoushiro said.

"Besides, to all of us, you'll always be Kyoushiro the Silver!" Mel said.

"The best young streetfighting leader in all of Japan." GB added speaking up from the silence. He wasn't one who liked talking to much, and he was cowardly, but a good friend.

"True that!" Kyoushiro said. The 13 on the bus fell asleep after an hour and a half of travel.

Chapter 3: The Normal and The Abnormal by GarageKid

A brown haired german teen sat up in bed before tossing a pillow at his sleeping roomate.

"Wake up Odd." The German called. He walked over the the closet and took out his usual blue jeans, black short sleeve shirt, and green urban jacket. On his way out the door he picked up his black sneakers and headed toward the showers. He was not expecting the showers to be filled with students, none of which he had seen before. The first one to notice he was there was a boy with dark brown hair falling into green eyes, scars where on the boys face and he was dressed in black sneakers, black jeans, and a light blue longe sleeve shirt with a silver short sleeve hoodie. He was just finishing to tie his sneaker.

"New?" The German asked the Japanese looking new guy.

"Yeah." He said. "Kyoushiro the Silver." he said offering a hand.

"Uh, Ulrich." The German said. Kyoushiro walked out the door after the hand shake, he didn't even smile at the greeting. Ulrich looked back. "Kyoushiro the Silver, someone Sissi might like, both seem to think highly of themselves." Ulrich decided to let it go and took his shower.

*** Aelita's room ***

The pink haired teen was already dressed when there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Aelita called.

"Jim." The familar voice of the fat gym teacher said. Aelita called a 'come in' expecting him to be alone, but she was wrong. There was another girl behind him, one with light brown, blondish hair. She was wearing white sneakers, baggy reddish jeans and a red shirt with short orange sleeves and a logo on the upper right. "You have a new roommate."

"Roommate?" Aelita asked.

"Yes, you know about the JPO right?" Jim asked.

"Yes," Aelita said.

"Mel here is one of the students being transfered here." Jim said.

"OK." Aelita said looking at the timid looking girl. She hardly seemed like a threat. Aelita didn't know where this friendship would work out on first glace, but maybe there was a change. Jim set Mel's bags down and left the girls along.

"When did you get here?" Aelita asked as Mel walked over to unpack her things.

"Last night." Mel said.

"Oh, how many where there traveling here?"

"13." Mel said. "I'm the youngest, but my friends Yumi and Reika make sure I don't get pushed around by the older of us."

"You all Japanese right?" Aelita asked.

"Yup! All 13 of us, we're not all as bad as everyone put us up to be." Mel said. Aelita watched the new Japanese student unpack for a while until she decided to offer a tour of the school.

"I'd like to show you around." Aelita said shortly after offering.

"I'd like that." Mel said. "It'd be nice to see the school, I might get lost if I don't know where I'm going."

"Maybe I could intoduce you to some of my friends." Aelita said.

"And I could introduce you to mine." Mel said. Aelita had remembered Mel mention a Reika and Yumi earlier whom where put out like Mel's best friends. Aelita nodded and as soon as Mel was done packing, They where out the door. Only to be stopped by a Japanese accented voice.

"Mel?" A teenaged boy's voice called. "Reika was looking for her, she said you forgot your bandana on the bus." Aelita looked up at the Japanese boy. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing black and white tennis shoes, black baggy jeans, and a long sleeved green shirt with a jacket over it with one sleeve rolled up reveiling the green shirt underneath.

"Hi Jerome, this is my roommate Aelita." Mel said then turned to Aelita. "He's one of my friends."

"Nice to meet you Jerome." Aelita said.

"Likewise." Jerome said in a friendly tone. He then drew his attention back to Mel. "The girls are looking for you."

"I know, tell them they don't have to treat me like a little kid." Mel said. "I can handle myself."

"They just wanted to see who you where bunking with." Jerome said quickly rising to the defence. "They have a right to know."

"OK, then show me and Aelita where they are." Mel said as Aelita followed her down to the lobby where all of the students normally hung out.

"Yumi Reika." Jerome called as two of the girls in the corner looked over. One had short black hair and blue eye wearing black tennis shoes, black caprise, and a white T-shirt under a black zipper hoodie. The other was a dark brown haired girl wearing white tennis shoes, blue jeans, and a a black short sleeve shirt as well as three thick bracelets on her right wrist.

"Hey Mel." The black haired one said. "And friend."

"Yo." The other said.

"Aelita this is Yumi." Mel gestured to the black haired teen. "and Reika" gesturing to the brown haired teen.

"Nice to meet both of you." Aelita said spotting Odd and Ulrich near a foosball table. "Hey, let me introduce you to Odd and Ulrich."

The small group walked up to where Odd and Ulrich where playing.

"Odd, Ulrich, I want you to meet my roommate Mel and her friends Jerome, Yumi, and Reika." Aelita said.

"Hi."

"Sup."

Both the boys greeted.

"Those are Odd and Ulrich, that's how they act in a game." Aelita said watching Yumi, who was paying very close attention to the game. Odd had sent the small ball flying across the table Ulrich had missed his an attemp to stop it, but before it could reach the goal, Yumi flicked her wrist on one of the handles Ulrich couldn't reach at the moment and sent the ball back near Odd.

"NO FAIR!" Odd cried as the ball went into his goal.

"Thanks!" Ulrich said turning to Yumi.

"Yumi has a nack for speed." Reika said. "She's faster then any of the rest of us."

"All 13 of you?" Aelita asked.

"Yeah, Smith was our trainer back in Japan and he knew Yumi was built more for speed then the rest of us." Jerome said. Something bothered Aelita at that moment. The question ringing her in ears:

If Smith was the manager of the Junevile Placement Program, why would he be teaching them how to fight?

Chapter 4: The Hideout by GarageKid

Aelita's questions haunted her until her and Mel where back at the dorms. Mel was talking about her other friends whom Aelilta hasn't met yet. Aelita wasn't paying much attention to what Mel was saying but what Jerome had said about them being trained by the manager of JPC.

"Mel." Aelita said. "Why did Smith train all of you?"

"What do you mean?" Mel asked.

"Smith, the manager of JPC. Why did he train you all if you all where Juneviles?" Aelita asked.

"He, uh, he wanted to, um, I mean, we all liked to fight so he wanted to make us more comfertable at the Center." Mel said. Aelita raised an eyebrow.

"Really, I never thought anyone would train such a large group of Juneviles." Aelita said not very convinced.

"Well, that's because it's so different in Japan then here in France." Mel said. "Anyway, I promised the others I'd meet them." Mel hurried out the door.

"Thank was weird." Aelita said. She hurried out the door and toward Odd and Ulrich's room. As soon as she got there, she told them about Mel and what she had found strange about the JPC.

"Maybe we should follow them." Odd said.

"Then we could find out that they're up to." Ulrich agreed.

"OK, that should be easy." Aelita said as they walked out to the school yard.

***

Mel hurried up only to be stopped by a black haired teen with green eyes wearing black and white tennis shoes, blue baggy jeans, and a black long sleeve shirt with a yellow and orange short sleeved hoodie over it.

"GB!" Mel said. "Where are the others?"

"Over here." GB said as Mel followed him to where the others where, they all were hiding in the trees in the woods. They where met by two other boys. One had blue tinted hear with pitch black strips wearing black boots, black jeans, and a white T-shirt under a black jacket. The other was a brown haired wearing white sneakers, blue jeans and a brown sweater.

"Kagetora! Ken!" Mel said. "Where are the others?"

"I thought they where with you." GB said to the two.

"They headed off to the factory already." Ken, the brown haired one said.

"We need to hurry and meet them there." the other, Kagetora said. Mel and GB nodded as the four ran toward the manhole cover.

***

Aelita, Odd, and Ulrich, who had heard the conversation, silently followed them toward the manhold cover. Hiding in the shrubs, they watched the four scan the area before hurrying down to the sewers.

"I wander what's going on." Aelita said.

"You and I both." Odd said.

"Well lets follow." Ulrich said walking over to the manhole.

***

The four ran throught the sewers until greeted by two brown haired teens. One wearing white and red sneakers, blue jeans, and a white T-shirt with a red jacket over it with white sleeves. The other was wearing green and white sneakers, blue jeans, and a green shirt with long sleeves.

"Rocket, Jet, aren't you two supposed to be at the factory?" Ken asked.

"Gin sent us to look for you." Rocket, the one in red, said.

"Your late." Jet, the one in green said. "Come on!" The six ran the rest of the way unknowingly being followed, until.

"Kuso!" GB said. "I can hear someone following us."

"How many?" Jet asked.

"Three." GB said. He had the best hearing in the whole group. Rocket nodded.

"You all go ahead, I'll throw them off." Rocket said stopping so the others could pass.

***

The three followed until then heard something moving from behind them.

"What was that?" Odd asked as a Borsoi stood behind them growling.

"I think it's a dog." Ulrich said as the Borzoi ran toward them teeth showing, snarling, and barking.

"NOT A FRIENDLY ONE!" Odd yelled as the three ran as fast as they could away from the dog. All three of them where being chased until the turned a sharp corner and jumped into the sewer water.

***

"Gross." Rocket said as he looked over at where the three jumped. "Well, at least they're off my back." Rocket ran through the sewers and climbed up the latter leading to the bridge that lead to the factory.

***

Aelita, Odd, and Ulrich climbed out of the water. Aelita was the first to notice the brown haired boy running up the latter.

"Come on." Aelita called to Odd and Ulrich.

"Um, maybe another time." Odd said.

"What!?! We're so close." Aelita said eyeing the latter.

"We're also swimming in sewer water." Ulrich said.

"Come on." Aelita said as she headed toward the latter.

"OK." The two said as they followed her up. They raced toward the factory and hid on the top level looking down to see a large group of teens. Not all of them where going to Kadic by the look of it.

"What's going on?" Aelita asked.

"I wish I knew. But, hey look isn't that Smith?" Ulrich asked pointing to Smith who was sitting on a stool watching the others.

"Yes it is." Aelita said. All of a sudden, a hand landed on her shoulder, she turned to see a light brown haired teen, wearing black shoes, black jeans, and a red T-shirt with a black and silver jacket over it.

"What are all doing here! LEAVE!" The boy said, blue eyes staring them down.

"We-We're friends of Mel." Aelita said.

"You have no place here, leave at once." The boy said.

"Tell us what your up to." Odd said as he and Ulrich got into a fighting stance.

"Akame!" A voice said as another boy, looking the same age, came from behind them. He had black/brown hair wearing white and navy blue sneakers, navy blue jeans, and a long sleeve white shirt with a navy vest over it.

"John, you never miss anything do you?" Akame asked.

"Never, you all are to leave." John said.

"Your out numbered." Odd said.

"Your out aged and skilled." Akame said. "Withdraw and we won't beat you all."

The threat hung in the air before the three teens made a run for it.

"Way too strange!" Aelita said as they ran back to Kadic.

Chapter 5: Can you Keep a Secret? by GarageKid

Aelita walked through the woods, last night didn’t go the way she planned. When Mel came back she had said that the factory was a meeting ground Smith used for all the Juveniles he was responsible for. Aelita had to accept that as a good enough explanation. She however, knew something was going on, she so far hasn’t talked to Yumi or Reika or anyone else that where part of the placement program. She walked near the old garden shed and heard a loud crack.

“Is anyone there?” Aelita asked. “Mel? Is that you?”

“Boo!” A Doberman jumped out from behind a tree.

“You d-didn’t j-just t-talk?” Aelita ask shaking.

“Maybe he did.” Another jumped from behind her and circled her so there was no running away. She watched as the dogs turned into humans. They smirked at her fear.

“Come with us, and we won’t kill you.” One said. Aelita felt something sharp poke her back and decided to follow to an old shed.

“Now we have to wait.” The other said going into his dog form of the Doberman standing guard.

“What do you want with me?” Aelita asked.

“Shut up.” The one behind her said jabbing the sharp object lightly against her back. Aelita never felt so scared in her life. All of a sudden, a orange/brown and white Akita Inu jumped them from the bushes.

“Thunder watch out.” The one behind Aelita said.

“Decided to show up?” Thunder asked.

“Leave her alone.” The Akita said in a slightly familiar voice. Aelita watched as the Doberman and Akita circled each other. Then Thunder was the first to strike to the Akita, but with a duck the Akita slammed it’s teeth into the throat of Thunder.

“Thunder!” The other yelled.

“If you care for your friend’s life, you’ll let her go.” The Akita said. The other dropped the knife and stepped away from Aelita. The Akita released it’s grip and the two Doberman ran off.

“Thank you.” Aelita said taking a closer look at the Akita. It’s blue eyes seemed too familiar.

“Get on.” The Akita said. Aelita looked at the Akita.

“Your back?” Aelita asked.

“No on my muzzle, OF COURSE MY BACK!” The Akita said. Aelita walked to the Akita’s side and climbed on the Akita’s back holding on to the black collar around the dog’s neck. The Akita ran off toward the factory where Aelita, Odd, and Ulrich had snuck in a few days before. The Akita jumped off the edge and landed on her feet in front of Smith, who was with Odd and Ulrich.

“Guys?” Aelita asked.

“Hey Aelita, funny story.” Odd started. “Those two who saw us a few days also, they reported us to Smith. Then we where attacked by these nasty Doberman Pinchers with teeth like steel!”

“So was I.” Aelita said. “What’s going on?”

“I’ll tell you all after you answer one question.” Smith said. “Can you all keep a secret?”

Chapter 6: Secret War by GarageKid

Aelita hopped off the Akita’s back after she had nodded a yes to Smith. Smith walked over to the elevator with the others following. Aelita, Odd, and Ulrich stood in the back of the elevator and watched the orange/brown sit in the elevator next to Smith.

“Those two who attacked us are assassins. They are called Thunder and Lector.” Smith said. “They can turn from dogs to humans because of DNA experimenting which took place in many countries all around the world including Japan, Germany, Italy, France, and such. During these experiments, young people where kidnapped from their families and placed into chambers which combined the DNA needed to make this all possible.”

“So it was illegal experimentation?” Aelita asked.

“Yes and no. The government started the DNA experimenting, but left it after all seemed hopeless. The ideas got into the wrong hands, and others started the experimenting with much success.”

“Then how come?” Aelita pointed to the Akita.

“She was part of the experimenting as well as all of the Juveniles. All of them where experimented on, but a pun being returned to their families, they never got the love and understanding from their families. Mainly clans where the ones who abandon the victims of the unknown crime. They where the ones who believed in perfect or not at all.” Smith said.

“Wait, so ALL the Juveniles are these dog/human things?” Aelita asked.

“Correct.” Smith said. “Some adults where also turned into dogs, like myself. But the program was more efficient when used on younger kids. All the juveniles where turned into these creatures at five or even as young as four.”

“So wait, let me guess who our Akita friend really is.” Odd said. “Lets see the only girl with brown hair is Reika, so you must be Reika!”

“No, actually this is Yumi.” Smith said as Yumi switched back to her human form as the elevator stopped and opened to revile a huge computer, the rest of the juveniles surrounding it. Gin, the older brother of Yumi, was the first to speak.

“Bring back a few trespassers?” Gin asked.

“They can keep a secret.” Smith said. “I think they would be interested in helping.”

“Helping what?” Ulrich asked.

“There has been a huge secret war going on. One of the scientist who started with all this DNA bull has turned himself into a Great Dane. He has made sure he had the best dog form in the world, and he plans on using that to take over the world. He already has over one hundred followers. All evil dogs. But as we speak, he is collecting more and more. Rocket’s working on seeing how many he has now, but last time we checked it was over one hundred.” Yumi said.

“The military means nothing in this war.” Jerome said. “The dogs have the upper hand on all human life and that evil scientist knows is all too well. He is currently giving dogs more power then they need. Those assassins for example have teeth made of pure steel.”

“Hougen is the more evil force on this planet.” Kyoushiro interrupted. “With our own clans trapping the remaining of the good we have, we’re nothing.”

“Kyoushiro has a point.” Mel spoke up. “He has so many terrible experiments going on. At the end of this war, we all could be killed.”

“That will only happen because no matter how badly we are out numbered, we will fight to our very deaths.” John said. “I would rather die a warrior then die a pathetic follower of Hougen. We all are loyal to our own leader, and we have no intention to join Hougen. Even if our lives where thrown into the shallows.”

“You all are that determined?” Aelita asked.

“I have to salute you all.” Ulrich said admiringly “I’ve never met fighters who are willing to loose with honor. All the fighter would rather have their lives then die.”

“That’s what it means to be a real fighter, a real dog.” Tesshin said. “To get to the bottom line, we can change you all into have dogs like us, but that is all up to you three.”

“What kind of dogs could we be?” Odd asked.

“All depends on your own personalities and inherited traits.” Smith said. “What do you all say in helping the resistance.”

“I don’t know.” Aelita said.

“I’m in, anything to get me out of classes.” Odd said.

“Same here, if my father wants to see great, he’s about to get a whole new definition.” Ulrich said.

“I guess if you both are going to do it.” Aelita said. Smith smiled.

“Head down to the scanners. It wont hurt a bit.” Smith said.

“Lucky! We all where hurt going through this, you all get off too easy.” GB said. Aelita, Odd and Ulrich walked into the elevator and where leaded down to the room with three tall cylinders by Mel.

“Choose a scanner.” Mel said as all three got into separate scanners. The doors closed and they felt themselves being lifted off their feet.

Back at the computer room, Smith was working the control. He typed a few more things on the computer:

Name: ULRICH STERN
Background: GERMAN
Facts ID: 23o4u29340829348209384023947203984203948562897
Warrior #: 23680
Dog breed decided: GERMAN SHEPHERD

Name: ODD DELLA-ROBBIA
Background: NEW ZEALAND
Facts ID: 23189083021481907493018309147290380194729038140719
Warrior #: 23980
Dog Breed Decided: HUSKEY

Name: AELITA SHEAFFER
Background: FRENCH
Facts ID: 63849520935749820935749209759342803975392083849320
Warrior #: 75299
Dog Breed Decided: BEAGLE

The facts where entered and the DNA was selected. Smith typed the last of the formulas and then started the transfer. It was a fairly long process. It was all going to be for the better of the Earth. Yumi and Jerome, the two assassins for the hero side also know as the Ohu, where watching Smith type. They where the two Smith worried about the most. Kyoushiro was another to be watched. He led a large group of young dogs who where all transferred to different school to do the same thing they where doing here: get more warriors and try to stop Hougen.

“Is everything OK?” Tesshin asked.

“Yes, all going as planned.” Smith said. “Akame, John, be prepared to train these new recruits.”

“Yes, sir!” Both said.

“This was is not far from hitting France.”

Chapter 7: The Past of a New Friend Part 1 by GarageKid

After a day of training, Odd, Ulrich, and Aelita as well as the others walked back to Kadic. Gin, John, and Akame leading with Kyoushiro, Ken, and Kagetora behind them. GB, Rocket and Jet where talking about who was faster. Mel and Reika where chatting about all kinds of things. Jerome and Yumi where silent and behind everyone. Tesshin was following Smith. Jerome and Yumi normally kept to themselves, no talking, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t enjoy each other’s company. Smith said they had to be the best of friends because they came from similar backgrounds. Aelita wanted to start some kind of conversation with the two, but there was a voice that stopped her.

“Yumi-san?” A voice called as dark grey husky appeared.

“Hai, Stone-san?” Yumi asked in Japanese.

“You have a message from the Northern Alps.” Stone said handing her a scroll.

“Konnichiwa Stone, Genki desu ka?” Smith asked.

“Hai, genki desu.” Stone said.

“Otosan?!” Yumi spoke up.

“NANI?!” Smith asked. “kore wa nan desu ka?”

“What are they saying?” Ulrich asked Aelita. (Translation on end notes.)

“I don’t speak Japanese, I don’t know.” Aelita said.

“My Father sent me a message from home.” Yumi said for the non-Japanese could understand. “He wants to talk to me.”

“What the hell for?” Kyoushiro asked. “Hasn’t he done enough? He had four children, all turned into dog and has abandon all but one.” He looked over at Gin.

“That’s only because I’m the oldest, I’m the heir to the Ishiyama clan.” Gin said.

“WHO CARES!” Kyoushiro said.

“He’s wrote that he was coming this weekend and had very important things to talk to me about.” Yumi said.

“You should talk to him.” Smith said.

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!?!” Kyoushiro asked. “This bastard threw her on the street like all of us and you say she should talk to him?! He BEAT her and tried to kill her, without you, she’d be as dead as a doornail right about now!”

“Hold your tongue! That isn’t how we solve our problems. If he wishes to talk to his only daughter, I don’t see why not.” Smith said. Yumi didn’t seem to know what to think. She was confused, half agreeing with Kyoushiro and half with Smith. She turned to Jerome.

“What do you think, Jerome?” She asked while Kyoushiro and Smith had their daily argument.

“It’s up to you.” Jerome said. “Do you want to see your father or not?”

“I guess.” Yumi said. “I’m afraid though.”

“Don’t be, I wont be far if that jerk tries to hurt you.” Jerome said.

“Thank you, Jerome.” Yumi said.

Flashback (Yumi)

“God Damn all the dogs in the world!” Yumi heard her father say as blood dripped down her head as she watched her other older brother, not Gin, younger, the younger Yukimura. He was trying to break free of the other man’s grip on him.

“You can’t do this!” Yukimura said. “You lay one hand on her and I’ll kill you!”

“I banished you a long time ago!” Mr. Ishiyama said. “I don’t want to see him again.” He told the man who had him.

“Take him away!”

End Flash back.

End Notes:

Hai= Yes

Konnichiwa= Hello/Hi

Genki desu ka?= How are you?

Hai, Genki desu= I am fine

Otosan= Father

Nani= What?

Kora wa nan desu ka?= What is this?

Chapter 8: The Past of a New Friend Part 2 by GarageKid

Yumi headed back to her dorm she shared with Reika early. Her father was coming the next day, and she didn’t know what he wanted. Kyoushiro was right saying he never treated her the way she should have, but Smith was right saying that she was his only daughter and that there had to be a reason in him wanting to see her. Yumi lay on her bed an stared at the ceiling her roommate sleeping like she had been drugged. Tomorrow Yumi would have to do something she never thought she would ever have to go through on her own, face her father.

The first thing that very next day, even before breakfast, Yumi was called down for her meeting with her father. At first she felt happy to see him. When she walked in, she recognized him.

“Otosan.” Yumi said happily.

“Never call me that again.” He suddenly said with a harsh voice. “I am sickened to be your father.”

“Huh?” Yumi asked suddenly realizing something wasn’t right. At least before she was taken away, he begged for her to forgive him. Now he was even more cruel then he had ever been.

“This is all your fault!” Her father said with such harshness, Yumi winced.

“What, I don’t understand.” Yumi said innocently.

“Your mother was killed by Hougen.” Her father told her. The words hit Yumi so hard that if she had eaten this morning, she would have thrown up all that was in her stomach. “All because you are some kind of dog! I never thought I would be so sickened to even want your forgiveness earlier!” Her father said.

“I never wanted something like this to happen.” Yumi said. Her father slapped her across the face to make his message one hundred percent clear.

“If Gin is to be killed because to your carelessness, I will kill you myself.” Her father said. “Now get out of my sight!”

Yumi ran out, frightened, she didn’t know what to do or where to go. She wanted to go to Smith, or Jerome, or Reika, or maybe Kyoushiro. All of a sudden, Aelita, Ulrich, and Odd’s faces flashed through her mind, perhaps telling her they where also ones she could go to. She decided on the first person she saw, which happened to be Kyoushiro.

“Kyoushiro!” Yumi called. Kyoushiro looked over seeing her ran toward him gave him the thought something had happened.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, his voice stern.

“My father, be blamed me for my mother’s death.” She said.

“Did he hit you?” Kyoushiro asked. Yumi nodded, but even to her, her pride sting more then the slap on her cheek. Kyoushiro didn’t seem happy about that. “Tell the others I’ll take care of him.”

“You wont hurt him, will you?” Yumi asked.

“You don’t want me to?” Kyoushiro asked her back.

“No,” Yumi said Kyoushiro nodded.

“Then I’ll just ruff him up.” Kyoushiro said jogging off. Yumi looked over in his direction, was it possible to believe Kyoushiro wouldn’t hurt him? Kyoushiro was very protective of everyone in his pack, and though of Yumi as a little sister to him. Yumi decided to head toward to woods where everyone was scheduled to meet after breakfast since there where no classes that day.

Kyoushiro on the other hand was much busier. He had collected a few of his pack members.

“Lets go.” Kyoushiro said as the other dogs dragged Mr. Ishiyama toward the river. Kyoushiro’s dog form was a white Kishu Inu with scars all over.

“What are you crazy mutts think your doing?!” He asked angrily.

“I have but one thing to tell you, stay away from the girl, if you come within 100 yards of her, I will kill you next time. This is a warning.” Kyoushiro said as the dogs threw Mr. Ishiyama in the river as he was pulled downstream.

Back at Kadic, John and Akame where going over the new lesson with the newer dogs.

“We’re going to learn how to hunt?” Odd asked.

“Yes, if we are going to prepare for war, food can’t be in jeopardy.” Akame said.

“Has anyone seen Yumi?” Reika asked.

“No, no one’s seen Kyoushiro either.” GB said.

“That’s never good.” Jerome said. “Want me to go look for them?”

“No Kyoushiro’s just walking in now.” John said pointing to their brown haired friend.

“Where’s Yumi?” Mel asked.

“She didn’t come here?” Kyoushiro asked with a confused look.

“No.” Ken said. “Kagetora and I could go look for her.”

“Go then.” John said as the two headed out of the cafeteria.

Yumi was near the tall oak trees in the forest. She was breaking pieces of tree bark, sulking because of her fight with her father, and the death of her mother.

“Yumi-Chan!” A voice called.

“Kagetora?” Yumi asked.

“We where all looking for you.” Ken said. “What happened?”

“My father, I really don’t want to talk about it.” Yumi said.

“Are you coming to breakfast?” Ken asked. “John wont allow you to eat until after our hunting session.”

“It’s OK, I’m not hungry.” Yumi said.

“You have to eat.” Kagetora said. “You wont have any energy during our training, John wont tolerate you skipping breakfast. I’m sure Akame would be upset just as much, they expect a lot from you.”

“I know, I’m just not hungry.” Yumi said in her defense. Ken shook his head.

“Yumi, we’re not going to have you skip breakfast and be tired during our training.” Ken warned.

“Ok, I’ll head down in a little while. I want to be alone.” Yumi said. Ken and Kagetora nodded before leaving their friend to sulk.

The others were where John had taken them to train. They where going to hunt for their lunch today.

“If you don’t catch anything, you don’t eat.” John said. “That’s today’s lesson.”

Smith watched from a distance. He was busy making sure Hougen wouldn’t attack sooner then expected.

“Where’s Yumi?” John asked. Ken and Kagetora looked at each other.

“She had a meeting with her father.” Ken said. Kyoushiro shot him a look, but then realized he was trying to buy Yumi some time.

Meanwhile Yumi was in the cafeteria. She was able to get a slice of toast down her throat, but that was it. She couldn’t eat knowing her father hated her so. She also didn’t know what Kyoushiro did to him. Yumi ran her fork through the food on her plate, unable to eat anymore. She stood up, threw her tray away, and headed toward the door to meet up with the others in the forest. She hurried in her dog form toward the center of the woods. Meeting John.

“You’re late.” John said.

“Sorry John-Sama.” Yumi said apologizing.

“Not my problem, but if you don’t catch anything by noon, you don’t eat lunch.” John said.

“Kuso!” Yumi said hurrying off to find something easy to hunt. Sniffing about, not getting the secant of anything hunt able. She finally spotted a few birds pecking at the Earth as she crept closer.

“BONZI!” Someone yelled as a golden brown husky with a purple spot in the middle of his forehead. The husky caught one of the birds in his mouth, but the others fled.

“Baka!” Yumi called.

“Huh?” Odd asked.

“Sorry Yumi.” Rocket and Jet said both with birds in their mouths. “I guess we should have given you a warning that we had this group instead of pouncing like that.”

“No kidding.” Yumi told the two Borzois. She walked about toward the river. “Too bad it’s not salmon season.”

“No kidding, you are the best fisher of the pack.” Jet said as the three headed back to where John was. Yumi rested in the tall grass waiting for a duck to swim by. She didn’t know, however that she was heading into another territory. She hopped into the water and kept most of her body hidden under the water as she followed a group of ducks into deeper water. Yumi’s technique for killing in water was simply to drowned whatever you were after. Which in her case happened to be a fat duck.

Come on you stupid duck, I’ve hunted snails faster then you!

Yumi said silently as she ducked under the water before making her strike. She jumped out of the water, grabbing the duck by the neck and taking it down back under.

Meanwhile John was inspecting how the others did. Odd, Rocket, and Jet where able to hunt birds. GB found a garden snake. Kyoushiro with his speed was able to hunt a rabbit. Jerome, the black and white German shepherd, hunted a small deer. Ken, the brown Great Dane mix, and Kagetora, The Kai Ken, both hunted rabbits. Mel, the golden retriever, and Reika, the Akita mix, both hunted ducks. Tesshin, who didn’t go to Kadic, but still stayed with his pack, the Shikoku Inu, hunted a duck as well. Ulrich, the brown and white German Shepherd, hunted a wild hen. Aelita, the light colored beagle, was able to hunt a mouse.

“Where’s Yumi?” John asked.

“She probably got lost hunting ducks down the river.” Kyoushiro said laughing, making a few others laugh as well.

Yumi, troublesome pup, for being the leader’s blood, you have too much courage for your own good.

Akame said silently, know Yumi wouldn’t stray unless she was sure she could take anything that it could thrown her way.

Troublesome pup.

“Maybe one of us should look for her.” Reika said.

“No, no, we’re not a war yet, so we all should be safe.” John said. “She’s fine.”

“Knowing my sister, She won’t some back until she successfully hunted something.” Gin said.

Meanwhile, Yumi was finishing off the duck she had killed and dragged it out of the river.

“Damn duck, put up a fight too.” Yumi said gripping the duck with her fangs and stared back. “Better run.” Yumi told herself as she picked up a jog and headed back to the area. Only to be stopped by a Weimaraner.

“Mutt! Your in Blue’s territory! Give up your kill and you can leave peacefully.” The dog said.

“Heh, not a chance.” Yumi said putting the duck aside and striking with a bite to the throat to the dog. “You can’t win.”

“W-who are y-you?” The dog asked as Yumi’s fangs deepened in the dog’s throat making it harder for the dog to breath.

“Yumi of Ohu.” Yumi said.

“A-an Assassin?!” The dog asked with fear. “N-no! Please release me!” Yumi did so without question, and as soon as the dog caught it’s breath, Yumi turned to pick up her kill, hearing the dog howl.

“What-the?” Yumi asked as she heard dogs heading their way. “Baka! You will regret that!” Yumi said putting her duck down again to attack the dog, this time, the dog moved out of the way, and the other dogs attacked her. Yumi felt fangs bite into her shoulders, back, and throat.

“Any last words?” The dog asked taking Yumi’s prey.

“You, Baka! You call yourselves dogs!” Yumi called as the dog who has it’s fangs in her throat deepened it’s bite.

“Beat her to death!” The dog said as the other dogs beat her brutally. She fought back and managed to run away.

“Don’t let her escape!” One called but it was too late, returning to her human form she hid in the old tool shed of Kadic as soon as she entered the school ground. She slammed the door and leaned there until she lost conciseness.

Chapter 9: War Already, Hougen's Secret Attack! by GarageKid

The others noticed the time, and yet Yumi hadn’t returned from her hunting trip. Everyone was beginning to worry.

“Is she always late?” Aelita asked as they all returned to their human forms and headed back to Kadic.

“Sometimes, but she normally she is pretty accurate about how much time she uses hunting to get back on time.” Smith said. “I’m beginning to think something terrible happened.”

“Hey, I better get back to my school.” Tesshin said. “Call me and tell me when you find Yumi.” Tesshin waved a good bye before headed off toward Kadic’s neighboring school.

“Hey.” Jerome said smelling the air. “I smell blood.”

“Where?” GB asked. Jerome headed toward the side of the school.

“This way, come on.” Jerome called as the others followed. Jerome led the way to the tool shed. Smith and the others stopped and looked at Jerome.

“The trail stops here.” Jerome said. Smith opened the door.

“Yumi!” Ken and Kagetora yelled seeing their friend laying on the ground.

“Yumi! Answer me.” GB said shaking her gently.

“Such terrible wounds.” Smith said checking over all the bites and cutes on her, still bleeding.

“What do you think happened?” Odd asked.

“Looks like an ambush.” Ulrich said.

“You might be right.” Jerome said. “By the looks of it, it does look like she was ambushed.”

“But by who?” Mel asked.

“Do you think it was that Hougen guy?” Ulrich asked.

“He would have been sure to kill her.” Kyoushiro said. “Hougen wouldn’t have let her live.”

“The who?” Reika asked.

“We can figure that out later.” Smith said. “Right now, the most important think is to get Yumi back to the dorms.”

“Right.” They all said.

“Ulrich, Jerome, take Yumi back to her dorm and care for her wounds.” Smith said, they both nodded. “GB, Rocket, and Jet go toward the river and see if there is anything related to Hougen attacking sooner. Kyoushiro, Ken, and Kagetora look north of the river, and do the same. Mel, Reika, contact Tesshin and look south of the river.”

“OK.” They all said as Rocket, GB, Jet, Kyoushiro, Ken, Kagetora, Mel, and Reika set off.

“Jerome, Ulrich, I’ll check on how Yumi’s doing after I do a little investigation on my own with John, Gin, and Akame.” Smith said.

“OK Smith.” Jerome said as Smith, Gin, John, and Akame left. “Ulrich, help me get Yumi on by back, I can carry her back to the dorms.” Ulrich nodded walked over toward Yumi. He helped Jerome get Yumi on his back and placed a hand on Yumi’s back to help support her and started toward the dorms. Jerome and Ulrich where the same speed, which made it easy to get Yumi to the dorms, but they where stopped by Kadic’s own dictator.

“Ulrich!” A nails on the chalk board voice called.

“Oh no, Sissi.” Ulrich said.

“Who?” Jerome asked.

“Sissi, she’s the principal’s daughter and a total pain.” Ulrich said. “Lucky you, you didn’t have to meet you until now.”

“What if she sees Yumi?” Jerome asked.

“She’d go to her father.” Ulrich said. “Which is why we can’t let her see Yumi. So you go ahead and I’ll trick her.”

“OK, good luck.” Jerome said taking a short cut.

“I knew I heard your handsome voice, Ulrich darling!” Sissi said. “Where have you been?”

“I was looking for you.” Ulrich lied. “I wanted to see you in the school courtyard later tonight.”

“Really?!” Sissi asked.

“Of course, Sissi dear.” Ulrich said, his throat burning from the words. Sissi’s eyes lit up and she skipped off.

“See you there in a minute.” She said and ran off. Ulrich hurried over to Reika and Yumi’s dorm where he found Jerome, setting Yumi down in her bed.

“How long do you thing she’ll be out?” Ulrich asked.

“Not much longer I hope.” Jerome said. “What’s that?” Jerome asked looking near her upper arm.

“What’s what?” Ulrich asked as Jerome pulled something out of Yumi’s hoodie. It was a fang, the tip if it was in Yumi’s skin and was bloody.

“Looks like Yumi was attacked by dogs for sure.” Jerome said.

“Smith will want to have a look at that.” Ulrich said.

“Stay with Yumi, I’ll go wait for Smith outside.” Jerome said and he walked out.

“Wait! How do I take care of her wounds?” Ulrich asked.

“Clean them out and wrap them.” Jerome said. Ulrich nodded as Jerome left the room.

The next day Yumi woke to the sound of a alarm clock. It was 5:30. She heard the rumbling of her roommate coming back from the showers.

“About time!” Reika said. “We all where worried.”

“What happened?” Yumi asked.

“We don’t know, you where in the tool shed when we all found you.” Reika said. Yumi sat up. “How do you feel.”

“Hungry.” Yumi said. “Damned son of a”

“Wow! Hold on! You mean you didn’t catch anything on your hunting trip?” Reika asked.

“I did, but some dog showed up and stole my kill and I was nearly beat to death by his ‘friends’” Yumi said.

“We can talk about this over breakfast with the others.” Reika said. “Get changed and hurry up, I’m hungry too and Smith called a meeting in the cabin.”

“OK” Yumi said.

The Cabin, was a log cabin on the other side of the city. Smith had bought it to hold war meeting in a place no one would expect. During the meeting, Smith allowed them to eat so they got to leave the school for breakfast.

“OK, we need to know who leads the dogs who attacked Yumi earlier.” Smith said. “John, Akame, I’m going to need you two to reunite your Platloons for the mission. This war has officially started.”

“What do we do about school?” Aelita asked.

“We need to make it clear a war has begun.” Smith said.

“That wont take long.” GB said. “How long will it take before he tries to take over the school?”

“Not long at all, so Ulrich, Odd, and Aelita are going to need last minute training.” Smith said.

“They also have to fight one of us, they’ll die quickly if they don’t get the feel of a real fight.” Yumi said after swallowing a mouthful of rice.

“Good point.” John said.

“I lost track, which one of you eat more rice?” Aelita asked playfully.

“I think Yumi had four and Odd beats her by two.” Kyoushiro said paying a lot of attention to which one would eat more.

“I had eight.” Yumi said.

“I had ten.” Odd said.

“ARE YOU BOTH CRAZY?!” GB asked. “You’ll make yourselves sick!”

“Does Odd normally eat that much?” Ken asked.

“Yes, does Yumi?” Aelita asked.

“No.” Kagetora said.

“Hey, I think we were talking about the war.” Rocket interrupted.

“OK, then, John and Akame get their Platloons, we can start fighting back.”

“What are Platloons?” Odd asked mouth full of rice.

“Just another word for squads.” Reika said.

“Has Hougen ever attacked before this.” Ulrich asked.

“Yes, and it was tragic.” Gin said. “Me and Yumi’s little brother was killed, and our father never forgave us for the death.”

“Not True!” Yumi said. “Hiroki had a head injury! You killed him and had Yukimura take the blame!”

“Yumi!” Jerome said to calm her down, but it was too late, she had stood up as if to face her brother. Gin looked shocked and hurt.

Gin’s flashback:

“Gin, if I where to die, I want to die by your fangs.” Hiroki had told him.

***

“Hiroki!” Yumi called seeing her brother with blood all over his head. In Hiroki’s dog form, he was a pure white Akita Inu. “Who the hell did this!?!”

“Yumi calm down!” Gin said.

“NO! I’ll send whoever did this straight down to hell!” Yumi said. After a few seconds of silence, they heard Hiroki cough.

“Hiroki?” Gin asked. “Are you alright?” Hiroki opened his eyes, but his reaction was not what they wanted. Hiroki lashed out and attacked Yumi, digging his fangs in her shoulder.

“Hi-Hiroki?” Yumi asked, tears in her eyes.

“What a pity, our own brother doesn’t recognize us.” Gin said gripping Hiroki’s head with his fangs.

“What the hell are you doing?!” Yumi asked.

“Good-bye Hiroki, forever.” Gin said as he felt blood pour into his mouth.

End Gin’s Flashback.

Gin closed his eyes, accepting the fact, his sister was right. Yumi held her stern glare.

“Gin, don’t let her walk all over you like this!” John said. “You’re the leader!”

“John, there’s nothing I can do.” Gin said.

“Nani?” John asked.

“Yumi, can you describe the dogs who ambushed you?” Smith asked, but didn’t get a response. “Yumi.”

“Huh? Oh, yeah. I was ambushed up the river near the old construction site. The dogs who ambushed me where let by a Weimaraner. He said I was in some guy named Blue’s territory.” Yumi said.

“Blue?” Akame asked. “Might be one of Hougen’s generals.”

“I say we find out if they’re going to attack, and be one step ahead of them.” Reika said.

“Good plan.” Kagetora said.

Chapter 10: Hougen's Number 2 General: Blue! by GarageKid

Akame had recruited a few of his followers while John set out for his small group. The war was official, and due to smaller attacks, the principal allowed the students to go back to their hometowns. Odd, Ulrich, and Aelita where out on their first mission, the waited alongside the empty Kadic school. All of them where in their dog forms and where ready to fight.

“Smith, so you decided to fight me after all.” A voice called, on top of the school where a group of Shikoku Inu dogs with their fur ruffed up on their heads.

“Are you Blue?” Smith asked the large dog with it’s right eye replaced with a scar.

“Heh, yes I am.” Blue said. Akame and his followers Hayato, Hiro, and Oliver stood ready to fight. Aside from the Shikoku Inu dogs, there was a yellow lab.

“Now you lot!” Blue called as four dogs came down.

“Oliver! Go.” Akame said as Oliver ran toward the electric current box. He grabbed one of the dogs by the neck and rammed into the box, being shocked to death.

“A suicidal attack!?!” Yumi asked herself.

“Oliver!” Hayato called, tears in his eyes.

“Hiro, take run 120 meters toward the factory.” Akame said. Hiro did with two of the dogs following.

“What’s 120 meters near the factory?” Jerome asked.

“Hiro! No!” Yumi called as she ran after the dog. Hiro however didn’t listen, he kept running until they reached where the trap was. Hiro felt the dog grab him by the tail as he fell into the spike pit trap, with the enemy, dying instantly.

“HIRO!” Yumi called seeing the white dog’s fur stained with blood, the spikes going through his shoulders and stomach as well as the heart and liver of the enemy dog. “Hiro,” Tears fell from her face. She raced back toward the battle field. She was angry at both Akame and Blue for causing the deaths of her comrades.

“Blue!” Yumi yelled running into the battle field. She lashed her fangs into one of the other followers throwing it aside. Doing the same to another she growled at Blue. “Come down and fight me!”

“You are going to be sorry about this!” Blue yelled jumping down only to be stopped by an aerial attack from Ulrich, pulling the leader down to the earth. Odd helped by helping in holding the lead dog down.

“Too bad Blue! We can’t have you hurting our friends!” Odd called before another follower bit Odd in the shoulder. Ulrich felt teeth in his shoulder and throat.

“Jerome! Lets go!” Yumi called as the two attacked the dogs, Jerome killed one of them with his fangs, Odd was freed. Ulrich was still trapped, but Yumi had gotten one of the two off, the one biting Ulrich’s throat. Yumi held the dog by the throat and killed it.

“Thanks!” Ulrich said as Yumi grabbed the other by the neck.

“Hey, we’re called assassins for a reason.” Jerome said.

“Pl-Please! Don’t kill me!” The one who Yumi had a hold of pleaded. “I-I’ll never attack you pack again, please don’t kill me, I have three puppies!”

“Liar! Kill him Yumi!” Jerome said. Yumi looked at the dog and knew he wasn’t lying.

“I’m a father, my children need me!” The dog said. Yumi released the dog and let him free.

“Y-Yumi?” Odd questioned.

“A warrior’s eyes never lie.” Yumi said. “Never kill anyone if they beg for mercy.”

“You still have me to deal with!” Blue called as he slammed his fangs into Yumi’s throat. “If you even show your teeth, she’s dead!”

“Blue.” Jerome whispered. Yumi yipped as she was pulled to the ground.

“Blue! Let her go!” The yellow lab called holding something small in his fangs. It was a small Shikoku Inu puppy, squeaking for it’s father. “Even you have to love this child.” The lab said.

“What do you what Jeremie!?” Blue asked.

“Let her go!” Jeremie said. “Or else.” Jeremie started to swing the puppy by the neck.

“He’s going to kill it!” Aelita called.

“NO!” Blue called letting Yumi go and running at Jeremie, Jeremie, however, lost his footing and fell, letting the puppy go and drop. Yumi got up and ran toward the pup and caught it gently in her fangs and fell also. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

“Yumi!” Akame called, but she had fallen as well.

“YOU!” Blue yelled running and grabbing Jerome by the throat and slammed him into a tree! “YOU ALL WILL PAY FOR THIS!” Blue bit Odd in the back and sent him flying into GB. Tesshin was slammed into Hayato. Gin ran at Blue and slammed his fangs into Blue’s throat to try to slow him down.

“Enough Blue!” Gin cried. Blue ran Gin into a tree.

“Ken, lets go!” Kagetora said as he and Ken bit Blue’s shoulders. “Go Reika!” Reika came forward and bit Blue’s muzzle.

“Get OFF!” Blue called throwing Reika into a rock.

“Reika!” Kagetora called as Blue ran him into the wall of Kadic.

“Kagetora!” Ken called as he was bit in the side and thrown across the field.

“Jerome!” Ulrich called. “Get up! We’re going at him, Akame you too.”

“HAI!” They said as all three attacked at once, Jerome and Akame gripped Blue’s shoulders and spin as Ulrich bit the throat and pulled blue down. Blue stayed down, yipping in pain.

“Ulrich, I underestimated you.” Akame said. “You and Odd are stronger then you look.”

“Thank you Akame.” Ulrich said.

“Stand back, he’s dead!” Jerome said lunging forward to bite Blue’s throat when a voice stopped him.

“Jerome no!” Yumi’s voice called. “He’s still a father.” Yumi said as a small brown puppy with black ears and light brown paws, chest, stomach, and lower muzzle with light brown hair ruffed up on his head. The puppy ran toward it’s father and licked at his paws.

“Get out of here Blue! Go your child needs you, you’re the only father he gets.” Yumi said. Jeremie was next to her and seemed to disagree with what she was saying. Blue looked at her, then at the puppy. He stood up and ran, abandoning his puppy.

“He will take it. GET BACK HERE!” Kyoushiro called.

“Let him go.” Yumi said walking over to the pup. “Let’s just get back to the cabin.”

They all returned to their human forms, as Yumi took the puppy back to the cabin. Smith was looking at the computer as Jeremie, the new blonde hair nerdy looking boy, helped him with all the statistics for Blue and his connection to Hougen.

“What about the pup?” Kyoushiro asked.

“It’s all dog.” Smith said.

“He.” Reika corrected.

“I don’t think his father’s coming back for it.” Akame said.

“I think he made his way into someone else’s heart.” Mel said pointing to Yumi, who was asleep on the couch with the puppy sleeping on her chest.

End Notes:
NOTE: Jerome and Jeremie are two different characters.
This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=330