A Parallel Demane by Kiwi Lee
Summary: Odd gets sucked into a nother earth were Sissi and her gang helps him, back in his terre(earth) other Odd is goth.
Categories: Seasons > Season 2, Ships > Odd and Sissi Characters: Aelita Hopper, Herb Pichon, Hiroki Ishiyama, Jeremie Belpois, Milly Solovieff, Nicholas Poliakoff, Odd Della Robbia, Sissi Delmas, Tamiya Diop, Ulrich Stern, William Dunbar, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 1726 Read: 13256 Published: May 21, 2008 Updated: May 21, 2008
Story Notes:
It's a little fast so keep up.

1. Chapter 1 The Fight by Kiwi Lee

2. Chapter 2 Taylor or Michal by Kiwi Lee

3. Chapter 3 I want to go Home! by Kiwi Lee

4. Chapter 4 Yahooooo! by Kiwi Lee

Chapter 1 The Fight by Kiwi Lee
Author's Notes:
It's all in Odd's head!

"Come on Odd, you can do it." thought Odd Della Robbia. He was aming at a Krab while Ulrich distracted it. "Why are we playin' with it anyway?" he asked himself, "Aelita's already in the tower anyway." 

  "Tower Deactivated." Odd heard from the tower. It sounded like Aelita's voice. He closed his eyes and was washed with the sounds of the cafiteria.

He opened his eyes and saw his plate of food. Jeremie Belpois was sitting infront of him. He was looking at his notebook. To Odd it looked like he was getting mad at what he was looking at. Ulrich Stern was sitting next to him and Yumi Ishiyama was sitting acrost from him. Odd looked for Alita. Were was she? 

  "What's up with eveyone?" asked Odd. "And why is everyone trying to aviod this table?" He was watching Sissi as she was about to come over, but turned around.   

"Did you hit your head, or something?" asked Ulrich, sounding anoeud.  

 "Just leave him in the dark." said Yumi.   

 "I'll tell him." said Jeremie. He looked at Odd and said, "We're the rulers of the school. Everyone fears us for our strenth and wisdom. No one has been able to get away unharmed. We call ourself "Le Crise De Demander"."  

Odd looked at Jeremie. Something caught his eye. On Jeremie's left ear, there was an earing. He looked next to him and saw that Ulrich's hair was darker with lines of black. Yumi's shirt was ripped down the side. "What about Lyoko?" Odd asked, "And what about Aelita?" 

  "What the heck is Lyoko," said Ulrich, "and Aelita's with Sissi and her gang, like always."  

 "What!" Odd exclamed. He looked over at Sissi's table and saw Aelita with Sissi, Herve, Nicolas, and Theo. He got up and walked over to them, "Aelita," he said, "what's goin' on?"  

 "What do you want, Odd?" asked Sissi standing up, "And where's your usale black. Did it land in with some blueberrys." at that she started to laugh, so Odd walked over to Aelita.

   He wispered in her ear, "I know were you are from." he saw her face whiten with fear and continued, "You're from a virtual world called Lyoko. I don't know what's goin' on because my friends are now goth and you're with Sissi and her gang. You've got to help me."

   "How do you know about Lyoko?" Aelita asked. Everyone at the table stoped what they were doing and lisened.   

 "What do you mean, how do I know!" Odd said a little louder than he wanted to. He lowered his voice and said, "I've been to Lyoko. I was a giant purple cat."  

"What's your middle name?" asked Herve. 

  "What?!" asked Sissi, "What dose that have anything to do with this?"  

 "Just something I was thinking about." he replied, "so, what is it?"  

 "Michal." Odd answer.   

 "What?" asked Theo, "I thought it was Taylor."   

"Odd," said Herve, "you don't belong in this world."  

  "What do you mean?" asked Nicolas.  

 "In scince fiction books they talk about a parallel univers." Herve said, "In a nutshell, if you're good here, you're bad there. I'm guessin' in his world, he's the Lyoko warroir and we're the rulers of the school, right?"

   Odd nodded his head, Yes.  

 "What's the last thing you remebered?" asked Herve.  

  "Ulrich was distracting a Krab while I was trying to hit it. Aelita got to the tower and Jeremie activated the return to the past trip. And here I am."  

 "Now we have to get you back there." said Theo, "Because if you're here, than our Odd, Odd Taylor Della Robbia, is in your world." 

End Notes:
Weird hu?
Chapter 2 Taylor or Michal by Kiwi Lee
Author's Notes:

Getting Better and Better

Ulrich opened his eyes. He looked across the table and saw Yumi eating. Jeremie was looking at his notebook and munching on his food, not realy paying atenchen to what he was grabing. He grabed a pencil and almost ate it, but put it down to grab his pen to make a note in his book. Just like it had been three hours ago. He looked next to him... It was Odd, but he was wairing black, but it had strikes of purple in it, like he had just dyed it. And it was down, like when they had first meet. Odd was eating slowly and Ulrich asked him, "Are you Ok?"  

 Everyone looked up and saw what Ulrich was talking about.

Odd looked up and Ulrich saw a glimer of hatetrid as he looked at Aelita. "What are you doing here?" he asked her. "Go and hang with your friend, Sissi."  

  "What are you talking about?" asked Aelita, "Why would I go to Sissi?" she looked at Ulrich and they both said, "Xana."  

 "Who the hell is Xana?" asked Odd.   They all looked at him and Ulrich remebered a book he had read two years ago. It was a science fiction novel about space rangers. They had gone to a parallel univers and the only way you could tell who was from your world was by their middle name. "What's your middle name?" he asked Odd.   

"Taylor."   

 "My hunch was right." said Ulrich, "You, Odd Taylor Della Robbia, don't belong here."   

 "What do you mean?" asked Yumi.  

  "Two years ago I read this science fiction novel. It was about a parallel univers. The main way of telling who was who was by their middle name."   

 "So you mean Jeremie's Not smart?" asked Aelita.   

 "No." said Odd, "He's smart, but is dressed more like me, and Aelita's always hangin' around with Sissi and her gang, Theo, Nicolas, and Herve. They keep disappering but one of these days I'm gonna get them and find out their secret." he was clenching his fist as he said that, feeling the satifaction of finding out.   

 "Then how are we gonna get our Odd back?" asked Aelita.   

 "I don't Know," said Jeremie, "but if their Odd is here, our Odd is in his world."

End Notes:
Poor Ulrich!
Chapter 3 I want to go Home! by Kiwi Lee
Author's Notes:
ODD I Want YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!

"This is so weird." thought Odd Michal Della Robbia. He was running with Sissi, Herve, Theo, and Nicolas. "I wonder what Herve's idea is to get me back home."   

They got in the elevator and went down one level and Herve got off. The door shut and the rest went down to the scanner room. The doors opened and a lazer almost hit Odd. Xana had brought blocks.   

 "Man!" said Odd, "How many of Xana's monsters are gonna come to earth?!" He grabed a pipe that was lying on the ground and stabed the block in the eye of Xana. It blew up and disappered.   

 "What...do...you mean...by...more?" asked Sissi panting hevaly as she tryed to get to a scanner, but every one they killed, more came out.   

"In my world, Xana had rochter and Krabs come to earth." said Odd as he got to a scanner. Odd, Sissi, and Aelita were the first ones to go to Lyoko. After they went, Nicolas went in.

Theo stayed to potected the home front.  

In Lyoko, Odd laned perfectly. He got up and looked around. They were in the Mountan sector. He looked at Sissi. She was dressed in a red jump suit. Her hair was pulled back in a ponie tail with a yellow ribbon that went to her wast. On her back was a quiver of arrows and a bow. Aelita was in the same pink outfit she's in, in Odd's world. Nicolas was dressed in an Anima/Gladeater outfit. On his left wrist was a sheld, and in the other was a sword.  

"That's not fair." thought Odd, "How come He gets the sheld?"   

 "The activated tower isn't far from your right." Herve said over the loud speekers. They ran that way and Odd looked around to see if any monsters were around. He caught up to Sissi.   

 "I miss my overbord." 

  "Your what?" asked Sissi.

   "My overboard. Jeremie created one for each of us. The overboard's kinda like a hover board. Yumi has an overwing. It looks like a platform with a handel. Ulrich has a overbike. It's like a motercile but only has one weel." he looked up and shouted, "Look out!"

Three Krabs had come up and started to shot. Sissi got her bow and arrows out and started to firer at them. Nicolas went running to one, scremming. Odd amed his hand and said, "Lazer Arrow!" Three arrows came out of his hand and the Krab blew up. He ran over to help Nicolas. He jumped onto it and shot an arrow in the eye of Xana. He jumped off of it and it blew up just like the first one. Sissi had killed hers and Aelita ran to the tower that was behind the battle field. She deactivated it and Herve activated the return to the past. Odd closed his eyes and wated.

End Notes:
Odd's CoMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 4 Yahooooo! by Kiwi Lee
Author's Notes:

Le est Maison!

Odd heard the cafitera again. "I hope it worked." He thought. He opened his eyes slowly and let out a sigh. His friends looked normal and surprised.  

  "What happened?" asked Ulrich.  

  "Yes, it worked!" said Odd.  

"What worked?" asked Jeremie.   

"Well, you remeber the reture to the past earlyer."  

  "Yes." said Yumi.   

 "I was sent to a parallel univers. It was so weird. Aelita was hanging out with Sissi and her friends and you guys were goth. I got help from Sissi and Herve. We went to Lyoko and Zana activated a tower."

Odd continued to tell them and when he finished Ulrich replied, "So the other Odd was right."

   "What was the other me like?" asked Odd.   

 "Let's see." said Ulrich, "He didn't want to eat, he wore black, and he said 'Hell'."

 "Well you guys were no better." said Odd, "Jeremie had his left ear persed, Yumi's shirt ripped down the side, and your," looking at Ulrich, "hair was darker. Jeremie said that they were called "Le Crise De Demander" and feared for their strenght and wisdom."  

  "What about me?" asked Aelita.   

 "You were the same, just with Sissi's gang because they found Lyoko." answered Odd.   

 They got up and thew away their trash. But before they left, Odd went over to Sissi and said, "Thank you." and huged her. He walked away leaving a stuned Sissi and a mad Herve.

The End

End Notes:
L'fin
This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=338