Broken walls by 11slifer
Summary: Ten years after the supercomputer was shut down,Phillip now twenty three notices some strange occurences that are familliar though he cannot put his finger on it. His computer keeps on showing some weird symbols that he has seen before but can't remember and each time one of those events occur memories pour in.
Categories: Seasons > Post-Season 3 Characters: William Dunbar
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 4056 Read: 51312 Published: Aug 01, 2008 Updated: Aug 23, 2008

1. Prouloge by 11slifer

2. Chapter 1 Memories uncovered by 11slifer

3. Chapter 2 XANA attack by 11slifer

4. Chapter 3 Where is Phil? by 11slifer

5. Chapter 4 It's time to leave this factory! by 11slifer

6. Chapter 5 Escaping the factory by 11slifer

7. Chapter 6 Yumi's attack by 11slifer

8. Chapter 7 Phillip Howard by 11slifer

9. Chapter 8 Yumi Where are you? by 11slifer

10. Chapter 9 by 11slifer

11. Chapter 10 by 11slifer

Prouloge by 11slifer

     Jeremie woke up to hear his laptop beeping. He knew before he opened his laptop,that Xana was attacking but what he didn't know was that it was not just a normal Xana attack,but something that would bring Xana another step closer to defeating them. Jeremie got up from his bed,and looked for his cell phone. He found it by his computer so he picked it up,and called Ulrich.

"Please don't tell me Xana is attacking again." whined Ulrich.

"Get up,and get the rest of the gang to the factory!" said Jeremie. He hung up his phone,and ran to the factory entrance in his pajamas. He jumped at the rope,grabbing it,then sliding down it. He called the elevator,and went in when it opened. He pressed the button in the elevator,and went to the lab. He sat in the supercomputer chair,turned on the supercomputer,and got the coordinates for the tower. FIve minutes later,Aelita,Odd,Yumi,and Ulrich were there. "Where's William?" asked Jeremie.

"We decided not to wake him." said Ulrich with a grin.

"Get to the scanner roo-" said Jeremie as a specter entered him. 

"Jeremie,Fight Xana off." said Aelita.

Jeremie turned to look at Aelita,and said "I'm fine,Get to the scanner room."

"He's possesed!" said Ulrich as he ran toward Jeremie.

Another window popped open on the supecomputer showing another activated tower with a program by it showing 12%. 

Ulrich pushed Jeremie out of the chair,and said "Aelita,Send us to lyoko!"

Jeremie got up,and said "Aelita,We need you to deactivate the tower."

Aelita looked at Jeremie's eyes where she saw no Xana symbols.

"He doesn't look possesed." said Aelita.

"Didn't you see that specter?" asked Ulrich.

"I'll admit it's strange,bur maybe Jeremie resisted the attack." said Aelita.

"I am not possesed." said Jeremie.

The window on the supercomputer flashed,and read Materialization Program 98%.

"It looked like Xana is trying to materialize his monsters!" said Jeremie.

The program read:Materialization Program 100%. Then another window opped open showing an activated scanner. "You guys are going to have to fight your way to the scanners." said Jeremie as he activated the scanner room camera. He saw a man walk out of the scanner. Jeremie looked at Ulrich,and his eyes suddenly showed Xana symbols. He shot electricity at Ulrich,who dodged it saying "Get William,We are going to need help." Yumi ran to the elevator which opened showing a man who looked like he was in his thirties. The man grabbed Yumi's arm,so Yumi kicked him in the chest making him let go,and ran in the elevator. She kicked him out of the elevator,and pressed the button. The elevator doors closed,and the elevator went up. When the doors opened,Yumi ran to the rope,climbed it,jumped off,and ran to Kadic not knowing that man was following her. She ran in the hallway looking for William's dorm. She saw a dorm which she thought was William's,and knocked on the door.

A teenage boy opened it,and asked "Who are you?" The man saw Yumi,and shot electricity at Yumi. Yumi got electrocuted,and the teen walked out of the dorm. He rammed the guy,and asked "Who is this freak?" Yumi started running so Phil decided to follow her. She was on the bridge,when she tripped. Phil was right behind her,and asked "Are you ok?"

"It's dangerous here at night." said Yumi as she saw a man crawling out of the manhole. 

"Then why are you out here?" asked Phil not noticing the man.

"Run to the factory!" said Yumi.

Phil turned around,saw the man,and said "Get up he's coming."

"Go,Get help!" said Yumi.

Phil started running to the factory.

Chapter 1 Memories uncovered by 11slifer
Author's Notes:
Get a look into Phil's memories

"Phil,Run,Get help!" yelled a female voice.It was easy to tell she was scared. Phil looked at her unsure what to do. "What are you doing? Get help!" called the girl. The sound of footsteps got louder. Phil got up and started running,running faster than he knew he could run. He heard the footsteps getting closer to him and he heard the girl screaming "Don't hurt me! Please!" Phil saw the factory straight ahead, and ran towards it. There was a teen with blonde hair waiting at the entrance, and he looked at Phil. "You will not get inside!" he said with his voice changing, and Phil noticed a symbol in his eyes. 

Phil stared at his computer panting. His computer showed a symbol just like the one in that boy's eyes. [i]Run![/i] his mind said but he looked at the symbol again wondering why it was scaring him.Then he started remembering what happened after he saw that symbol in that boy's eyes.

"Phil,Run inside." said a brown haired boy as he rammed the blonde. Phil ran into the factory and jumped at the rope. He grabbed the rope breathing hard,and slid down getting to the floor. He ran in the elevator and pressed a button which he knew made the elevator go up or down a floor. The elevator doors closed, and the elevator went to the lab. The elevator doors opened showing a pink haired girl sitting in a huge chair looking a computer. "Phil,Get to the scanner room!" she said with the tone in her voice sounding urgent. Phil pressed the elevator button,and the doors closed. The elevator went to the scanner room where the doors opened. Phil ran to a large yellow cylinder but before he could get in the tube started falling. Phil ran toward the elevator, and the tube fell landing on his foot. Phil was in pain but he tried to wiggle his foot out of the ground. His foot went numb and Phil said "Aelita,Ulrich Help me." A teen with blonde hair and a purple spike in the middle saw Phil, and said "We need to escape,Xana is attacking,and Yumi is missing. "Yumi was caught by Xana." said Phil. The boy noticed Phil's foot and said "Let me help you." The teen wiggled Phil's foot but couldn't get his foot out. "I'll get help." said the teen.

Phil repeated the teens words in his head and then remembered the girl's face at the bridge. She had medium black hair and looked gothic. Yumi,Her name is Yumi. thought Phil. I remember I said I'd get help for her too. thought Phil even though he barely remembered the girl. Phil remembered after the boy said he'd get help the elevator door closed.

 

"Xana's here!" said the teen shaking and he said "Phil! Escape Xana,and meet up at Kadic." The teen went and hid behind a tube. The elevator doors opened and a man who looked like he was in his thirties said "Tell me where your friend is."

Phil knew Kadic was a school in France but he wondered why some teen wanted him to travel to France from America. Maybe I'm remembering something that happened when I was a kid or teen. I remember going to a school called Kadic but it seemed normal there except when I was hospitilized when I was found......... he thought.

He wondered why his friends didn't tell him what happened. Then he remembered His friends went missing ten years ago, Phil thought Looks like I have some research to do.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2 XANA attack by 11slifer
Author's Notes:
Look at the weird hacling.

Phil noticed his computer didn't show the symbol but was working by itself opening programs,and then activated it's printer. A white piece of paper went in the printer,and a minute later it came out with pictures. Five to be exact. Phil looked at the paper and thought Those are the pictures of the teens at the factory! Under a picture of the blonde boy the words read: Jeremie Belpois

                               Age:23

                               DOB:Unknown

                               Missing since: August 23,2007

Phil looked at the other pictures which were missing person reports.

Phil then looked at his computer which hacked a government satelite, and targeted France. Then zoomed in showing an old falling apart factory.There was four glowing white figures in the factory. The satelite zoomed in,and selected on of the figures. The computer opened another file,and it showed the blonde boy,Jeremie Belpois. The satelite seleceted another figure and opened up another program showing the profile of William Dunbar. 

If there satelites can find them why haven't they been found? Phil asked himself,then he thought That satelite must be one of the newest satelites in testing.

The computer selected another figure,but then his computer opened up a new program showing a blonde haired man who Phil instantly knew was Jeremie. Phil's webcam turned on,and so did his speakers.

"Phil,Xana knows about your location. Run,and hide until we can stop him." Jeremie said.

"Are you kidding me?" asked Phil.

"Phil,Don't you remember how much power Xana had from lyoko when he materialized. He almost killed you,and destroyed most of the factory."

"Almost killed me? What are you talking about?"

"You mean you don't remember?"

"What am I supposed to remember?"

"Well...Just stay put." Jeremie said as he logged out of Phil's computer. The goverment satelite file was still open,and there was a knock on the door. Phil quickly tried to close the program but someone....or something was hacking his computer. Phil heard another knock on the door and a voice that said "This is the New York city police! Come out with your hands up." Phil looked around unsure of what to do when the police smacked the door making a hole in it. Run! Phils mind said but his body didn't listen. He heard screaming,and then someone kicked open the door but wasn't wearing a police uniform. The person looked fourty years old and said "Come with me."

"Who-o are you?" asked Phil who was panting because of what just happened.

"You don't need to know. Just get out of here before more police come."

"What happened to the police at the door."

"I took care of them."

"You killed them?"

"There still alive but will wake up soon."

Phil cauthiously stepped back slowly when the man grabbed his arm. Phil kicked the man's right leg making him let go of Phil's hand,and ran out the door. The man looked at Phil,and ran after him. Phil ran to the gas station hoping he could use there phone when he felt a huge shock. Phil screamed in pain as he was being electroctuted. He fell and felt someone pick him up.

Chapter 3 Where is Phil? by 11slifer

"Are you telling me that you didn't tell him about Xana?" asked Ulrich.

"If he doesn't know about Xana,then he wouldn't try to locate us,and give away our location." said Jeremie.

Ulrich laughed and said "We are hiding in the factory,which Xana knows about so how is this secret?"

"Xana thinks we fleed after he destroyed the supercomputer." said Jeremie.

"Why should we stay here? We're just giving Xana time to carry out his plans." said Ulrich.

"What can Xana do without lyoko? He has been quiet for the last tten years." said Jeremie trying to keep Ulrich calm but suspected Xana was trying to build more replikas. 

"Xana materialized himself with some of lyoko's power!" 

"We can stop Xana,It should only take a few more days to fix the supercomputer."

"You should have been done by now!"

"The supercomputer suffered a lot of damage,and that was not the only thing I was working on."

"What else were you wasting time on?"

"Finding other ways to defea Xana."

"Like what? Setting off a nuclear bomb? Maybe Xana could survive that too."

"I could give you some of the nuclear power from the supercomputer."

"Remember how good that worked last time?"

"Odd was messing around."

"You said 'he'd be fine' not crippled!"

"That was just a side effect,If Odd would have destroyed Xana when he had the chance we wouldn't have to hide here."

"Stop blaming Odd because your expieriment failed. You said it would work. You didn't tell us about the side effects."

"Ulrich,I didn't know about the side effects. i tested it on rats before I tested it on Odd."

"Remember,The rats got slower."

"That was after Odd tryed the expieriment."

"I'm done talking to you!" said Ulrich as he walked around the lab.

Poor Ulrich,He's changed ever since Xana captured Yumi thought Jeremie.

Jeremie typed some more on the supercomputer,and then a window popped open showing Xana.

"I have found you guys! Thank you for fixing my supercomputer for me." said Xana.

Xana doesn't know that without some more repairs the supercomputer's data will corrupt if the supercomputer is overused,and I think I will use that for my advantage. thought Jeremie. Jeremie watched as Xana got up from his sear and started running.

"Ulrich,Get Aelita,and William. Take them far away." said Jeremie.

"What about you?" asked Ulrich.

"I'm going to give you guys time to escape."

"Jeremie,Don't sacrifice yourself!"

"I'm not sacrificing myself,I'm making a trap"

"Can you set your trap,and escape?"

"Xana might steal the programs,and disable my trap. Ulrich,Keep them safe,and go!" 

"Jeremie,Don't be an idiot!"

Jeremie opened the elevator with the supercomputer,and said "Hurry! Keep Aelita safe."

"Jeremie,You can come too."

"Go,Keep Aelita safe,and find a way to stop Xana. Don't let Yumi down."

Ulrich said "Bye Jeremie. Find us after you trap Xana." as he walked to the elevator.

Jeremie smiled and said "Bye Ulrich." Jeremie then made the elevator doors close. Then he made the elevator go up.

 

Chapter 4 It's time to leave this factory! by 11slifer

The elevator doors opened,and Ulrich saw William talking to Aelita.

"William,Aelita,It's time to go. Xana is arriving." said Ulrich.

"What about Jeremie?" asked Aelita.

"Jeremie is staying here to trap Xana."

"He-e-e's just going to make some programs right?"

"He said he's staying,and he wants us to leave."

"Ulrich! How could you let him do that?"

"He made his decision."

A tear went down Aelita's face,and she got up. She ran to the elevator but the doors closed. She walked to the panel,and called the elevator but it wouldn't come.

"Jeremie has locked the elevator." said Aelita crying.

"Aelita,Jeremie doesn't want you to get hurt."

Aelita ignored Ulrich.

"Aelita. Xana is on his way."

"Let him get me!." said Aelita.

Ulrich felt the factory shake,and he felt it fall. 

"What is happening?" asked Aelita.

"Jeremie must be destroying the factory." said Ulrich.

"Let's help him." said Aelita.

"The factory is sinking. We'll drown if we don't escape."

"Jeremie will drown if we let him stay."

Ulrich grabbed Aelita's arm and said "I'm not letting you kill yourself!"

Aelita tryed to wiggle out of Ulrich's grasp but couldn't. Ulrich noticed water pouring into the factory,and started dragging Aelita toward the rope. William ran to the rope,climbed up,and jumped to the entrance. 

"Aelita,Come on!" said Ulrich.

"I wont let Jeremie die!" said Aelita as she kicked Ulrich's hand which made him let go,and she ran for the stairs. Ulrich,Ran after Aelita.

Chapter 5 Escaping the factory by 11slifer

William saw Ulrich go after Aelita,and turned around walked to the edge of the factory entrance. He jumped in the water,and swam to the shore where Xana was. "William,Take on last look at the factory." said Xana has he put his hand over the water.

"What are you going to do?" asked William. Xana said "Look." as he shot electricity into the river. "Don't do that!" shouted William. Xana kept on shooting more electrity into the river. The factory was sinking,surrounded by electricity. The factory blew up,and the explosion was that of a small nuclear bomb because of the nuclear powered battery. Xana grabbed William,and with superhuman speed,he ran out of the explosion. He let William down,and said "See why it's not smart to betray me."

"You murderer!" said William.

"Do you want Yumi safe?" asked Xana.

"Don't hurt her!" said William.

"If you can get her to join me she can be useful."

"Why should I help you?"

"To save your friend."

"You aren't going to kill her. You would have done that ten years ago if you were going to do that."

"She was useful before,Not anymore though since she learned how to break free of my control."

"I won't help you!" said William as he ran toward Xana. Xana dodged William's attack,and said "It's time for me to check on Yumi." Xana ran with his speed to where he kept Yumi. On a ship.

Chapter 6 Yumi's attack by 11slifer

       Yumi was running to the wheel of the ship,hoping to get there before the ship sunk. Maybe Xana will think I'm dead after he sees the ship sunk thought Yumi as she reached the wheel. She looked around,and saw the water rising,so she jumped off the ship,and started swimming fast. She turned her head,and saw the ship sink. She swam fast hoping to get out of the area before Xana had her. She heard the sound of a helicopter,and thought Xana's coming! She swam underwater,and heard a splash. She swam faster but felt something grab her leg. She kicked her legs but still felt something grabbing them. She felt her legs being released,and her hand was being grabbed. She struggled,but felt herself being pulled upward. She fell on something metal,and felt the hand slid away. She started rolling,and she heard a voice that wasn't Xana say

       "Stop that." She continued rolling until she fell out of the helicopter. She fell into the water,and swam fast hearing the helicopter get closer. She looked behind her,and saw Xana swimming after her. A rope came out of the helicopter,and a man said "Grab the rope!" Yumi grabbed the rope,as the helicopter went up. Xana tried to grab the rope,but it was too high for him to reach. Yumi climbed up the rope,and sat down tired on the floor o the helicopter. "You have some good evasion skills." said the man piloting the helicopter.

"Who are you?" asked Yumi. 

"My name is Phillip." said Phil.

 

Chapter 7 Phillip Howard by 11slifer

    "Phil,Is that you?" asked Yumi.

Phil said "My name is Phil......"

"You don't remember anything about Kadic do you?"

"I remember Kadic,but don't remember seeing you there."

"Can you take me to the factory?"

"What factory?"

"The abondended one."

You're going to have to be more clear about where you want to go."

"Let me use the controls." said Yumi walkeing to Phil's seat.

"Get in the co-pilots seat then."

Yumi said "I know where I'm going."

"How about this? I fly to my house,then give you this copter."

"That will work..." 

Phil flew to New York,and started landing. He landed his helicopter on his driveway,then jumped out. 

Yumi immeadiatly went to the pilot's seat,and flew the helicopter away.

Phil walked to his door,and he saw someone trying to break in.

"Get away from my house!" said Phil.

The man turned around,and asked "Who are you?"

"You don't need my name! Get away!"

"Do you know a Phillip Howard?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I have a message from Jeremie Belpois."

"Then why were you breaking into my house!"

"I thought Phillip Howard lived there,"

"You don't just break into peoples houses,Ulrich!"

Phil just heard what he said,and he looked at the man. "You're Ulrich Stern."

"Looks like you are Phillip Howard."

"What do you want?"

"Let me in so I can explain."

Phil opened the door,and said "Doors open,and why are you dressed like a japenese swordsman?"

Ulrich walked in,and said "Get on your computer,and link to lyoko using a secondary connection?"

Phil closed the door,and asked "What?"

"Hack into the factory's computer."

"What is this factory? People seem to be talking about it a lot."

"Like some woman,I don't know her name but she had black hair."

Ulrich knew Phil was talking about Yumi.

"Where did you see her?"

"She was swimming in the water,before I got her out?"

"Do you know where she is?"

"She said she was going to a factory."

"Did she leave?"

"She already took off with the helicopter."

Ulrich said "Hack into the Kadic database,look up the location of his old computer,and look in it for the factorys locatio,and the coding to connect to the supercomputer." and ran out the door 

 

Chapter 8 Yumi Where are you? by 11slifer

Ulrich pulled out his kantana's,and ran with super speed to a buliding. He stabbed one kantana into the brick,and then another one above his kantana. He then pulled out his first kantana from the brick,and stabbed it above his other kantana. He repeated doing that until he was on the roof of the building. He looked around,but could not see a helicopter. Ulrich knew she was going to the factory,so he jumped off the building hoping lyoko was still there.

Ulrich woke up later though he didn't know how much later in a nav skid hanging on to a tower. I remember Jeremie gave he his new protoype Nav skid to escape lyoko. I'll go see if lyoko is still there thought Ulrich as he detached the nav skid from the tower. Then Ulrich drove the Nav Skid in the digital sea. Ulrich knew the skid had a detenation button that he was supposed to use after he found Aelita which would be hard since she stayed on lyoko while it was being detroyed. Aelita is probably waiting in a tower incase someone can hack into lyoko thouht Ulrich as he saw a replika opening. "It looks like Xana has already made a new replika. Ulrich thought Aelita,Phil will find you some day. as he crashed the nav skid at the edge of the replika. "This will slow you down Xana." said Ulrich as he pressed the self destruct button on the Nav Skid. The replika blow up,and Ulrich was losing data,and said "Phil,Save Aelita."

Chapter 9 by 11slifer

    Aelita used the tower's interface,and started recoding lyoko,hoping she could make herself at home again. She coded a scanning program to find Yumi,or hopefully Jeremie. She felt herself being grabbed,and said "Xana,Try your worst."

Aelita smiled,as she was carried by the scipizoa,but not possesed. There was an an army of scipizoa,s all going toward a new replika. Then Aelita saw an explosion,and thought sadly Ulrich,You didn't have to blow up the replika. Aelita charged ,pressed the braclet of her arm,and flew out of the scipizoa.s tentacles laughing. She tried to keep herself sane but it was obvous,she had lost her sanity when Jeremie stayed in the factory.

The scipizoa's followed Aelita,as she flew to a stream of data. "Thank you Jeremie!" said Aelita,as she flew into the data,and came out of a scanner. "You saved the factory Jeremie!" said Aelita as she got up. Aelita walked to the elevator,whcih she saw Odd in. 

"Where have you been?" asked Aelita.

'Here." said Odd happy to see Aelita.

"Did Jeremie find you?"

"Not yet." 

"How are you at the factory."

"This is not the old factory we used to be in."

"It looks like it."

"Xana thought so too."

"Let's go save Jeremie."

"Aelita,You have no idea where you are. Do you?"

"Can't we just walked out fo the entrance."

"This factory is in the sky,Xana kept it hidden."

Aelita smiled,and said "You and your jokes." She started running,and saying "Odd,Come on let's go to lyoko Xana is attacking,."

"Xana has been attacking for the last ten years."

"Didn't you only find me a couple years ago?"

"Aelita,Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Get ready so Jeremie can send us to lyoko."

"Aelita,Jeremie is not at this factory."

"Odd,Are you possesed?"

Aelita charged Odd. 

"Aelita,stop attacking me."

Aelita laughed.

Chapter 10 by 11slifer

       Phillip,You have waited too long to fail now. You will save Aelita,Ulrich,Yumi,William,and Jeremie! Phillip woke up disoriented,and fell over. He heard a voice say "Get up!"

He looked up to see a man who was familliar,but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Who are you,and where am I?" asked Phil. 

"You don't remember...." said the man happily. 

"What are you so happy about?" grunted Phil.

"Phillip,There is a lot you need to learn,like to be an obediant servant."

"Servant? Are you crazy?"

"Crazy,perhaps if putting my plan together is that,but serious you can see."

"What?"

"No I am not crazy."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Be quiet you...idiot!" yelled the man suddenly becoming enraged.

Phil got up,and grabbed the man's neck with a hard grip,and said "You can tell me where I am,and how to get back to wherever you abducted me from."

"A-abducted." choked the man barely able to breathe.

"I don't think I would come in this wack house,or wherever this is."

"Yo-u came to me,when you needed to be helped."

Phil threw the man against the wall,and turned lookinhg for the door.

Sudden;y Phillip was hit hsard with a big burst of lightning.

"Ow,What was that?" asked Phil as he struggled to stand,

"A taste." said the man as he asked "Will you join me?"

"Are you some sci fi nerd obsessded with Star Wars?"

The man said "Human,You almost killed your friends,but I....helped them."

"What friends?" 

"That is not important."

Phil looked at the man,and said "Tell me what happened."

"You can figure that out yourself."

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=351