The Spider's Blood by Kiwi Lee
Summary:

The next day, a bus from Kadic, driven by Jim, came to pick us up. All but Ulrich. I tried to stay but they wouldn’t let me. We walked to the bus in the clothes Dannie gave us. Jeremie’s arm was in a sling. 

      Jim met us with a smile and said, ’’Glad to see you again.’’

       ‘’Hi Jimbo.’’ Jeremie said in a better mood.

       ‘’It’s Jim.’’ Jim said, ’’Not Jimbo.’’


Categories: Ships > Jeremie and Aelita, Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Seasons > Season 2 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Hiroki Ishiyama, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Violence, Slash Pairing
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 43 Completed: Yes Word count: 11520 Read: 193230 Published: Feb 25, 2009 Updated: Feb 25, 2009

1. Kiddnapped by Kiwi Lee

2. Where Is Yumi!? by Kiwi Lee

3. What is he gonna do to me? by Kiwi Lee

4. The Activated Tower by Kiwi Lee

5. Weird colors by Kiwi Lee

6. Not Her by Kiwi Lee

7. Colors and Colors by Kiwi Lee

8. Boxers and Tongs by Kiwi Lee

9. Got to get to the Police by Kiwi Lee

10. That was a nice night, Right? by Kiwi Lee

11. Odd and his Food by Kiwi Lee

12. Oh, so what happened to get there? by Kiwi Lee

13. Chapter 13 by Kiwi Lee

14. Chapter 14 by Kiwi Lee

15. Chapter 15 by Kiwi Lee

16. Chapter 16 by Kiwi Lee

17. Chapter 17 by Kiwi Lee

18. Chapter 18 by Kiwi Lee

19. Chapter 19. by Kiwi Lee

20. Chapter 20 by Kiwi Lee

21. Chapter 21 by Kiwi Lee

22. Chapter 22 by Kiwi Lee

23. Chapter 23 by Kiwi Lee

24. Chapter 24 by Kiwi Lee

25. Chapter 25 by Kiwi Lee

26. Chapter 26 by Kiwi Lee

27. Chapter 27 by Kiwi Lee

28. Chapter 28 by Kiwi Lee

29. Chapter 29 by Kiwi Lee

30. Chapter 30 by Kiwi Lee

31. Chapter 31 by Kiwi Lee

32. Chapter 32 by Kiwi Lee

33. Chapter 33 by Kiwi Lee

34. Chapter 34 by Kiwi Lee

35. Chapter 35 by Kiwi Lee

36. Chapter 36 by Kiwi Lee

37. Chapter 37 by Kiwi Lee

37. Chapter 37 by Kiwi Lee

39. Chapter 39 by Kiwi Lee

40. Chapter 40 by Kiwi Lee

41. Chapter 41 by Kiwi Lee

42. Chapter 42 by Kiwi Lee

43. Chapter 43 by Kiwi Lee

Kiddnapped by Kiwi Lee

I woke up not to the way I normally do, to my mom’s voice or to Hiroki’s, but to total blackness. My eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness and I found myself in a trunk of a car. The car hit a pot hole and I bumped my head on the top of the trunk. I tried to move my hands, but I couldn’t for they were tied up. I screamed, but nothing happened. I was all alone there. Just me and my trunk. My kidnaper drove along the road, probably not aware that I had woken up. 

      I tried to get my pocket knife from my pocket, but it wasn’t there. I was stuck. Useless. No way out. Till they wanted me out, that is, I was alone.

Where Is Yumi!? by Kiwi Lee

       At my house, hell was breaking lose. My mother was panicking, my father was calling everyone he could think of, and my brother was fighting not to cry. 

      ‘’Hiroki,’’ my mother said to him, ’’go to school and find her friends. They might know where she is.’’

       My brother grabbed his draw string bag and walked out of the house. When he got to my school, Kadic Academe, he looked around for the only one he knew by name. Ulrich Stern. He was looking for me so intensely that he didn’t notices his best friend, Johnny, standing in front of him. Hiroki tripped over Johnny’s feet and fell to the ground. Johnny fell on top of him. 

      ‘’Sorry Johnny.’’ Hiroki said getting up. ’’You know were Ulrich is?’’

       ‘’Ya, over there by the oak tree.’’ Johnny said getting up and pointing to the tree. Ulrich was standing next to his friends. The purple dressed dude was sitting on the ground as the blond haired boy was speaking. The pink haired girl looked worried.  

     Hiroki walked over to them and asked, ’’Ulrich, do you know were Yumi is?’’ 

      ‘’What!?’’ Ulrich said. 

      Odd jumped off the ground and looked shocked.  

     ‘’What do you mean? She’s missing?’’ Ulrich said. 

      ‘’She disappeared last night.’’ Hiroki said.  He was about to cry and Aelita got herself eye level with him.

       ‘’Did she leave anything behind?’’ Aelita asked.  

     ‘’No.’’ his voice shook and he bite his lip to try to stop. 

      Aelita hugged him and he hugged back. They let go and Aelita said, ‘’It’s alright. They’ll find her.’’ She looked up at Ulrich and tried to read his face. In his eyes, she saw pain. He closed his eyes and Aelita looked over to Jeremie, standing up herself.

       Hiroki walked away, face facing the ground in front of him.       ‘’I wonder if Xana did this.’’ Odd thought out loud. 

      Jeremie was getting his computer ready. He sat on the ground and Aelita got be hind him. 

      After a minuet, Jeremie said, ’’The scan didn’t find an activated tower.’’ Shutting the laptop and getting up. He put it in his back pack.

       Jim Morales came over and said, ’’The principal wants to see you.’’ 

      They followed Jim to Delmas’ office.

       He was sitting in his chair, on the phone, answering questions. Once he was done Jim stud behind his desk. 

      ‘’I know you are good friends with Miss Ishiyama,’’ he started off, ’’do you have any idea were she might be?’’  

     No one responded.  

     ‘’You must know something.’’ Delmas insisted, ’’This is very important.’’  

     ‘’Sir.’’ Aelita said, ’’We don’t have any idea were she is. Yesterday she was acting normal, no sign of running way, and if I remember Hiroki right, he said no note was found. I hate to say it, but I think she was kidnapped.’’  

     ‘’Do they know what time she disappeared?’’ Ulrich asked. 

      ‘’No,’’ Delmas said shaking hi head, ‘’All they do know is that it was early this morning or latter last night before she got ready for bed.’’

What is he gonna do to me? by Kiwi Lee

       The car stopped and the driver got out. I could hear his footsteps on the gravel road. He popped the trunk and I closed my eyes. The bright light of the sun came in. He grabbed my tied up hands and pulled me out of the trunk.

       I fell out and landed, face forward, to the rock covered ground.  

     ‘’Get up.’’ a ruff voice said. 

      I did as he said, and got up. He got behind me and I felt the tip of a gun go into my back.

       ‘’Walk.’’ he commanded me.  

      While I walked, I got my surrounded. We were walking into a nature reserve. The trees covered the hot June sun from us. We went deep into the woods and I saw a little old shack with a chimney stack coming out of the right side. One door faced me. 

      He pulled out some keys and opened the door. He pushed me in and I nearly lost my footing. I regained my balance and looked around.

       It looked like a one room shack. A bed to my right next to a pile of sheets and clothes and a chimney. On my left was a refrigerator. 

      I heard a click and a light over my head came on.   

    ‘’Get on the bed.’’ he said, taking out some rope. I sat down, knowing what he was going to do.

The Activated Tower by Kiwi Lee

       Back at Kadic, everyone had heard about me disappearing. 

      In Mrs. Hertz class, she was going on about lenses. ‘’Lenses are used in glasses, telescopes, and magnifiers. Jeremie, Herve, and I can show you an example of what lenses are used for.’’ 

      ‘’Beep. Beep. Beep.’’ Jeremie’s laptop alarmed silently. 

      Jeremie pulled it out of his bag and opened it up.  

      ‘’Aelita, we gotta go to Lyoko.’’ He whispered to sitting next to him.

       She looked at the screen and saw that a tower was activated in the mountain sector. 

      ‘’I’ll text them, you go ahead to the factory.’’ Aelita said, pulling out her cell phone out of her pocket. 

      ‘’Mrs.’’ Jeremie said standing up. ’’Could I go to the infirmary?’’ 

      She stopped talking and said, ’’Yes Jeremie.’’

       Aelita finished texting Ulrich and had almost finished with Odd’s text.

       Ulrich and Odd were sitting in Mrs. Meyer’s class. When all of a sudden, Ulrich’s butt starts to vibrate.  

      A look of shock went over his face as he pulled it out of his back pocket and looked at the screen.  

     ‘’SOS XANA’’ it said. 

      He was about to tell Odd went the tune of Brake Brake Brake Dance filled his ears. 

      Mrs. Meyer stopped talking and said, ’’OK, who’s is it? All phones are suppose to be turned off in the class room.’’  

      Odd looked around and then realized it was coming from his pocket.  

     He pulled it out and tried to turn it off without letting her see it, but failed. Mrs. Meyer walked over to him and snacked it up.

       ‘’Ulrich.’’ she said, ’’Take your friend to the principals office.’’ 

      They got up and walked out of the class room. Instead of going to Delmas’ office they went to the park. 

      Once they got to the factory, they found Jeremie and Aelita outside.  

     ‘’We can’t go in this way.’’ Jeremie said.  

     ‘’Why not?’’ Odd asked noticing the yellow caution tape blocking the big door way.  

      ‘’Some one was murdered.’’ Aelita said looking past the tape to see a black dressed girl with black short hair. 

      ‘’Yumi!’’ Ulrich shouted 

      Aelita hugged him as he tried not to cry. 

      What they didn’t know, was that’s not me.

Weird colors by Kiwi Lee

       I laid down on the bed and he tied my hands to the top two post of the bed. He took my shoes and socks off and threw them to the floor. 

      He pulled out my pocket knife from his pocket and ripped my black pant off.  

      I laid there as he cut my shirt so that it would come off with one slight tug.

        Then he tied my feet to the foot board of the bed. 

      I laid there, now in my bra and maroon underwear.

       He cut my stomach so a small line of black blood came out. He stopped for a seconde and looked at it. Than he went to make cuts along my arms. First the right, than the left.  

      Some how I was numb to the pain. He went to cut my legs and made long lines of black down to my feet.

       After that bleed for a while, he went for my neck. He made a small line around my neck. 

      He got off the bed and went to the fridge. He pulled out a piece of cloth and put it to my mouth. The next thing I knew was darkness.

Not Her by Kiwi Lee

       No body was down by the body so they jumped the caution tape and went down to get a closer look at the me-look-a-like.

       Ulrich was the first one down . He looked at her and said, ’’This isn’t Yumi.’’ he shook his head. ’’Yumi’s belly button in in not out, like this girl.’’

       Everyone looked and saw what he meant.  

     ‘’Hey! Your not support to be down here.’’ a voice said by the stairs. 

      ‘’We’re sorry.’’ Aelita said looking at him. ’’We just thought that this would be a good place to hide a kidnappe and the kidnapper. We saw this Yumi-look-a-like, but it’s not her.’’ 

      ‘’And you know this for a fact?’’ He asked coming over to them.

       ‘’Yes.’’ Ulrich said. ‘’Yumi’s belly button’s in not out, like this girl.’’ 

      ‘’Thank you for telling us this.’’ he said,’’but this is an open crime scene, so you’ll have to leave.’’

       They went up the bridge and out of the area. Once in the city, Jermie’s laptop beeped again. 

      He pulled it out and sat it on top of a trash can lid. It showed a nature recserve not to far from the city. Xana’s symible was flashing by what looked like a shack.  

      ‘’That must be were Yumi is.’’ Ulrich said.  

     They got a cab ride to the woods and Jeremie payed the driver. They got out and walked in to the woods. They were going to look around when they heard a scream. 

      ‘’Yumi!’’ Ulrich said, running to the scream. 

      They ran to a shack that had no windows and one door. Ulrich kicked down the door and saw me lying on the bed, tied up in only my bra and underwear.

       ‘’Ulrich!’’ I said glad to see him. Than I remembered what I was waering. ’’Oh crap!’’

       Odd, Aelita, and Jeremie helped Ulrich untie me. Once I was untied the man came back.

Colors and Colors by Kiwi Lee

       The eye of Xana flashed in his eyes as he shot bolts of electricity at me and my friends. I fell to the ground, paralyzed. He pulled me up and leaned me up againsed my already tied up friends.  

      The Eye of Xana disappered from his eyes and he said, ‘’Now let’s see if your little heroes are like you.’’  

     He pulled out my pocket knife and stabbed Jeremie in the right shoulder. 

      ‘’Ahhhhh!’’ Jeremie screamed falling over. Red blood came running out of his shoulder and colored his blue shirt red.

       ‘’So you’re normal.’’ the man said. ‘’What about the rest of you?’’

        He cut Odd in his stumich. It looked to me as if he went in deep. Purplr blood gushed out as Odd screamed.  

     I tried to get the ropes off, but I couldn’t move.

       He moved over to Aelita. On her face, I could see fear. A tear ran down her cheek as he slised acrosed her neck. She screamed as blue blood came poring down her chest.

       Once he was done watching her bleed he moved over to Ulrich. . He cut slashes on his face. One went over his left eye. Others went on his cheeks. Green blood ran down his beautiful face as I heard him scream.  

      The man left the shack and the next thing I saw, for the second time today, was

Boxers and Tongs by Kiwi Lee

       I awoke to find myself tied up and in his trunk again. I tried to move and found my hands were tied up to someone else’s. I felt that the nails were polished and said, ’’Aelita, is that you?’  

          ‘’Yumi?’’ a scared voice came from the tied up girl. ’’What do you think he’s going to do to us?’’ 

      ‘’I don’t know.’’ I said shaking my head. ’’What I do know is that we’ve got to get out of here.’’ 

      ‘’But if we get out of the rope…’’ she started. ’’Wait a mineut. I think…’’ she trailed off as I felt her moving.  

     ‘’Hey, could you talk in a sentence please?’’ I asked ’’What are you doing?’’ I could feel her cold skin on my back.  

     ‘’I’m trying…’’ 

KICK     

   ’’to kick…’’

KICK        ’

’this opening open.’’

 KICK      

 she said.
 KICK

       The door-like flap flopped down and hit something.

       I couldn’t see out, but I saw light. I felt her go forward and grab something from someone on the other side of the door with her feet.

       She curld up to were her feet tuched her hands and I could feel it was a knife. She cut the ropes and I pulled my hands free.

       We crowed out of the trunck and into the back seat of the car.       The opolsery was clawed and battered as if this man was an experte at kidnapping. My oppinone, he’s not that good, but oh well.  

     Than I looked at our rescuers. Ulrich, Odd, and Jeremie. But they were all in their boxes.   

     ‘’Well, now we’re even.’’ Ulrich said as I crawed over to sit next to him.

        I giggled and turned to Jeremie. His shoulder was still bleeding. Aelita had moved over to sit next to him and was examining the wond and whispered, ’’He’s got to get to a doctor, if he doesn’t, he’ll loose his arm.’’

       ‘’That’s what I’m planing.’’ the man said while driving. ’’I’m going to drop you off in the middle of a forest. You’ll ever be able to find your way back to the city.’’   

    ‘’What!?’’ I thought.

Got to get to the Police by Kiwi Lee

He stopped the car and turned around. His gun was pointed right at us as he said, ’’Get out and don’t turn around. When you hear the car leave, you can move.’’ 

      We did as he said and Ulrich, being the last one out, shut the door. The car drove away and we turned around and saw a two way road. On both sides were trees.

       ‘’First place we gotta go to is the polic.’’ I said. ’’They’ve gotta know we’re not under the kidnappers so called care.’’ 

      ‘’And they’ll ba able to help Jeremie. ’’ Odd said.  

     ‘’And your cut, Odd.’’ Aelita said. 

      ‘’They might be able to get us some clothes too.’’ Ulrich said. 

      ‘’Ya, that would help.’’ I said. ’’Now. Which way do we go?’’ 

      ‘’North.’’ Aelita said pointing down the street on my left. So our rage bunch of a group left down the road. Night was starting to fall so we went into the woods. Me and Ulrich made a roof and Aelita tried to dress Jeremie’s cut. Odd went around looking for some food. He came back after we had a fire and brought some blue berrys.

       ‘’Odd, where did you find these blueberrys?’’ Aelita asked.  

      Odd was stuffing his face with the berrys and swallowed. ’’Over by the maple tree.’’ Odd said wipping juice from his mouth.   

     ‘’Then let me ask a queston.’’ I said. ’’Are you sure these are blueberrys.’’ I picked on up and looked at it. I had little bumps on it and looked more purple on the outside.

       ‘’Yes, I’m sure.’’ Odd said handing me some.  

      I ate some and said, ’’There not haft bad, but they still don’t tast like blueberrys.’’ 

      We ate that and Aelita looked at Jeremie’s cut again.

       ‘’How is it?’’ I asked her as the boys were making a place for us to sleep.

       ‘’It’s better than when we got here.’’ She said, ’’But it still neads a doctor to look at it.’’ 

         ‘’Thanks Aelita.’’ Jeremie said. They looked each other in the eye and I figered I’d leave them to it.

       I went over to the tent like strusher and saw what Odd and Ulrich were doing. They had found some leaves and had put them over a log with some moss. The log was long enough for all of us to rest our heads.  

      ‘’I figered we would keep warm by sleeping together.’’ Ulrich said.  

      ‘’Ya.’’ I said as I shivered feling the wind go acrost my almost bare back. He put his arm over my shoulder. ’’Thanks.’’ I said to him.

        Later we went to sleep. I slep next to Ulrich and Aelita. The guys insested that me and Aelita sleped in the inside of the group. Odd and Ulrich were on the outside with Jeremie, Aelita, and me in the inside.

That was a nice night, Right? by Kiwi Lee

       The next morning we got on the road again. We eventualy got to a town. We made our way behind buildings, looking for eather the wecoming center or the police station. Some one came up from behind us and said, ’’Hi, you could use these.’’   

    I jumped and turned around to find a girl with hair a mix of colors. Her banges had blonde in them, were the ends of her hair had black. Filled in with the rest was red and brown. In her arms were a pile of clothes.

       ‘’I saw you a while away and thought you might want these.’’ she said handing me a black shirt and light blue jeans. 

      I put the clothes on as she handed the rest of the clothes out to my friends. Once I had my clothes on, I said, ’’Name’s Yumi. And these are my friends Ulrich, Aelta, Jeremie, and Odd.’’

       ‘’Hi, name’s Dannie.’’ Dannie said. 

      ‘’Thanks for the clothes.’’ Odd said. He looked at his green t-shirt and then at Ulrich’s red one. ’’Wanna trade?’’ 

      They traded shirts and Aelita, in her yellow shirt and black baggy pants, looked at me and said, ’’Boys.’’ 

      ‘’I know what ya mean.’’ Dannie said shaking her head. ’’Five brothers. I love’m but I hate’m.’’ 

      We laught at that and once we were done Jeremie asked, ’’Do you know where the local police station is?’’

        ’’Ya, it’s on the other end of town. I’ll take you there.’’ Dannie said. ’’Out of curiosity, is that green blood on your face?’’ pointing to Ulrich’s scars.

       He put his hand to his face and said, ’’Ya.’’       I looked over at Jeremie. The wond wasn’t bleading threw the dark blue t-shirt Dannie gave him but he wasn’t using that arm.   

    Dannie looked at Aelita and asked, ’’And what happened to your neck?’’   

    ‘’Ya,’’ Aelita said, ’’We were kidnapped.’’   

    ‘’Tell me on the way.’’ Dannie said walking down the road. We followed her and told her our story, with out Xana’s part in it. She nodded every once in a while and once we were done she said, ’’After the police station, you’ll have t go to the hospital. I can’t take you there because I can’t go into the police station.’’ 

      ‘’Why can’t you go in the police station?’’ Ulrich asked.   

    ‘’You’ll find out when you get there.’’ she said looking at the ground.  

     ‘’Can we stop and get something to eat?!’’ Odd wined. ’’I’m hungery!’’

       ‘’You’re always hungry, Odd!’’ Ulrich, Aelita, and I said together.

 Dannie said tring not to laugh. ’’I’ll pay.’’  

     ‘’Thanks.’’ I said.

Odd and his Food by Kiwi Lee

       We got to the McDonals she was telling us about abd got our order. I got a Big Mac® with the works.  

      I never saw what Odd got because it was gone before he sat down. And he also got most of my fries, as well as my friends' fries.  

     ‘’Do you always eat like that?’’ Dannie asked him.

       ‘’You don’t know the haft of it.’’ Ulrich said. ’’He can’t go five minuets with out food.’’  

      ‘’I can too!’’ Odd said in defence.  

      ‘’Ya, only when you have to.’’ Aelita said.   

    I looked over to Jeremie ans saw he was clenching his shoulder again. I didn’t see any blood but his face showed pain.  

     ‘’Alright, enough with the funnies.’’ I said, ’’Let’s trow out trash away and go next door.’’  

     As I was trowing my trash away, an old woman came up to me and asked ’’Are you Yumi Ishiyama?’’    

   ‘’Yes.’’ I said.  

      ‘’I was right. You nead to go next doors.’’ She said. 

      ‘’I am.’’ I said and walked out the door to my friends.   

    ‘’See ya.’’ Dannie said.

       ‘’By,’’ I said waving my hand as she walked away. ’’and thanks for everything.’’ 

      She turned around, backwards, and said, ’’Don’t menchin it.’’ And walked away.

Oh, so what happened to get there? by Kiwi Lee

       We went into the air condictioned police staition and waited for the man to be done on the phone. I started to look at the wanted posters because of lack of anything eles to do and saw Dannie’s picture among them. It said, ’’Wanted for murder, stealing, attempted asulte, and forgery.’’

       ‘’So that’s why she didn’t want to come in here.’’ I said.  

      ‘’What?’’ Ulrich asked. He looked at the poster and said, ’’I get it.’’ 

      The man at the frount desk hung up and asked, ’’How can I help you children?’’ 

      ‘’I’m Yumi and these are my friends…’’ He cut me off.  

     ‘’You’re Yumi Ishiyama!?’’ He said standing up. ‘’And your friends that disappered yesterday!?’’ 

      ‘’Ya.’’

        Another officer came in and dropped her clip bord. ‘’I’m seeing ghost!’’ she said wipping her eyes. 

      ‘’No, we’re  very much solid.’’ Jeremie said.  

     ‘’Ya.’’ Ulrich said. He went over to his blond and spiked haired friend and pinched him in the shoulder.   

    ‘’Hey!’’ Odd said. He rubbed his shoulder were Ulrich had pinched him.    

   ‘’Come with me.’’ she said waving her hand to the door she just came from.        We followed her inside and she lead us to a medle slidding door and she scanned her eyes.

       We walked in and saw five metle slabes with people on them. It looked like your normal attopse room. Till we saw the faces of the people. 

      I walked over to the first one and it felt like I was looking in a mirror. The girl looked exsalcly like me.

       I looked at the next one and saw what looked like Jeremie, but I could tell it wasn’t him. This boy didn’t wear glasses. If he did, there would be impretions on his nose.

        The next one had a person that looked like Ulrich. After him was a girl that looked like Aelita.  

      ‘’We thought these were you five,’’ the police officer said. ‘’sence of when we found them. The first one we found was her.’’ pointing to my look alike.

       She looked at me and saw my scars and grabbed my hand. She turned over my arm to see them better and asked, ‘’Did this happen by your kidnapper?’’       ‘’Yes, we all got some.’’ I said.

       She dropped my arm and swung around to see Ulrich. ‘’That’s green blood, isn’t it?’’ she asked sounding scared.  

     ‘’Yes.’’ he answered.  

     ‘’You’ve got to get to the hospital!’’ she said urgently. She pulled out her walky talky and said into it. ‘’I nead an abulance at Station 3. Five kids and one has green blood.’’   

    She clicked the button off and someone responded, ‘’Did you say green blood?’’  

     ‘’10-4’’  

      ‘’We’ll be there ASAP.’’ they said.  

     She cliped the walky talky to her belt and ushered us to the front room.

Chapter 13 by Kiwi Lee

       ‘’Dose any of you have weird blood color or type.’’ she asked. 

      Jeremie sat in a chair, holding his shoulder again, and said, ’’I’m the only one with normal blood. Yumi has black blood, Aelita has blue, and Odd’s purple.’’

       ‘’Purple, blue and black?’’ she whispered to herself.

       The doors opened and three medics came in. They told us to get into the ambukace and tried to get Ulrich to lay on the stracher. 

      ‘’No, Jeremie neads more help than I do.’’Ulrich said, ‘’Role up his right sleave and look at his shoulder.’’ 

      They did so and saw what I feard might happen. The area that had gotten stabed was yellow and infected. 

      At that moment, the ambulace came to a stop. We got out and were directed to dirfrernt rooms.

       My room was a double, so me and Aelita had it. A nurse in a white lab cote came in and handed us hospital robes. We changed into them and waited while the doctor came around.  

     When he came in, I thought it was St. Nicolas himself. Even his name made me think that.  

     ‘’Hello girls.’’ he said, ‘’My name is Dr. Claus and I heard that you two and your friends were kidnapped, right?’’       ‘’Yes sir.’’ Aelita said.  

     ‘’Alright Aelita.’’ He said, ’’Let’s see what that man did to you.’’ he gently grabbed her chin to get a better look at the cut.

       ‘’That’s all he did to me.’’ Aelita said, ’’Personaly, I think it heald already.’’  

      ‘’It looks alright.’’ Dr. Claus said, ’’How long has your blood been blue?’’

       ‘’I don’t know.’’ Aelita said. ’’I guess I always have.’’

       He stopped looking at her and walked over to me. ’’What all did he do to you, Yumi?’’ 

      ‘’He cut both arms, legs, neck, and my bellie.’’ I said. 

      ‘’Lay down on the bed and let me look at your legs.’’ he said patting the back of the bed. 

      I did as he said and he pushed the end of my hospital robe up to my bra. The thick line on my stumich showed to him and asked, ‘’Dose it hurt?’’ as he did a mushage like thing. I didn’t answer so he moved to my legs. Did the same thing and asked, ’’Do you know if you were born with black blood?’’  

     ‘’No, I wasn’t.’’ I answered. ’’Last year it was red.’’ 

       He looked at my arms and then he tilted my head so he could see my neck. Once he was done he said, ’’Director Miller of Stachon Three should coming in soon to take pictures of those.’’ and with that, he left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Chapter 14 by Kiwi Lee

       A haft hour latter, the police woman that called us to the hospital came in with a digital camera. She took pictures of our scars and left.

       Another haft hour past. Two men came in and said we would have to go to another room. We were aloud to get into our clothes Dannie had given us and we walked over to the main building.  

     We took the elevator to the third floor and sat in another room. We were told to change back into the robes and they put all of the neadles in our arms. Hours past.

       My parents and Hiroki came in saying we were five hours away from home. Hugs and kisses, the works. I told them the story, the same way we’ve told everone else.

Chapter 15 by Kiwi Lee

       Once my family left, a doctor came in and checked us over. Than he asked, ’’Your friend, Ulrich, does he have any medical conditions that you know of?’’ 

      I looked at Aelita and we said together, ’’No, sir.’’ 

      ‘’Does he complane of headakes,’’ he asked, ’’or can’t stand the sun?’’  

     ‘’No.’’ I said, ’’Not that I knew of.’’ 

      Aelita shoke her head. ’’You think he’s got sulfhaemoglobinaemia don’t  you?’’ (Don’t know how to pronoun that.)    

   ‘’Yes.’’ he said and left the room.       ‘’Sulfhaemoglobinaemia?’’ I asked her.  

      ‘’The best way to tell if someones got it is by the green blood.’’ Aelita said ’’The other semtumes are headakes, the want to wear earpluhes and sunglasses all the time.’’

       ‘’Ulrich hasn’t complained about any of that.’’ I said.  

     ‘’Than it could be the same reson why me, you, and Odd have different colored blood.’’ Aelita said, ’’Lyoko.’’

Chapter 16 by Kiwi Lee

       Odd had just gotten back to the room him and Jeremie shared after getting his stitches in his stonich. Jeremie was thinking too much about Ulrich and didn’t hear his friend talking. 

      ‘’Jeremie.’’ Odd said  

     ‘’W..what?’’ Jeremie asked looking up at Odd in his lite green hospital robe.       ‘’Did you hear what they think Ulrich has?’’ Odd asked again. 

      ‘’Ya, sulfhaemoglobinaemia.’’  

     ‘’What is it?’’ ` 

    ‘’It occurs when a sulfer atom gets incorporated into the oxygen-carring hemoglobin protein in the blood.’’ Jeremie said.  

     ‘’…’’ Odd stood speechless. ‘’And translated that is…’’ 

      ‘’Oxygen doen’t go good with sulfur.’’ Jeremie said knowing that was coming.  

     ‘’Is it dangerus?’’ Odd asked as he sat down on the bed. He grunted as he layed down.  

     ‘’It can be.’’ Jeremie said. ‘’It’s more like a horor story. The green blood startes to come out of their eyes and the die. It’s curable, but the person has to go on a vegan diet.’’  

     ‘’Ah, diet.’’ Odd said sarcastically. He crossed his arms over his chest and asked, ’’How’s the shoulder?’’

       Jeremie put his hand up to it and shiffed. ’’It’s fine, thow I can’t wait till they fix it. All they did early was cleaned it.’’  

     After he said that, a doctor with a sling in his hand came in. ’’Jeremie, could you come with me?’’ 

      Jeremie pushed the blankets off and threw his legs off the bed. He stude up, cradling the arm, and followed him.  

     ‘’Could you get me some food?’’ Odd asked the doctor before he left. The doctor nodded his head and took Jeremie to the operating room. 

      A mineut later, a woman came in and put a tray of food on the little table by Odd. 

      ‘’Thank you.’’ Odd said looking at it. ’’Yogert.’’ Odd thought. ‘’I wonder what flavor it is? Let’s see, cearel, friut, and veggies. The only thing in the world that I don’t like. Veggies.’’  he grabbed the yogert and started to eat.  

      Minuets later, Jeremie came back with his right arm in a sling. He got in his bed and fell strait to sleep.

Chapter 17 by Kiwi Lee

       ‘’What’s up with all these stinkin’ test?’’ Ulrich thought as four doctors walked him to his room. They had just finished with a C.A.T. scann and other types of scanns. Two of the doctors were too far away for Ulrich to hear but the two that were closer to him, he could hear.  

     ‘’He doesn’t have the sempumes or the sulfer in his blood.’’ the one on Ulrich’s right said.  

      ‘’Maybe he was just born like that.’’ the other one said.   

    ‘’I still want to do more test.’’

Chapter 18 by Kiwi Lee

       The next day, a bus from Kadic, driven by Jim, came to pick us up. All but Ulrich. I tried to stay but they wouldn’t let me. We walked to the bus in the clothes Dannie gave us. Jeremie’s arm was in a sling.

       Jim met us with a smile and said, ’’Glad to see you again.’’

       ‘’Hi Jimbo.’’ Jeremie said in a better mood.        ‘’It’s Jim.’’ Jim said, ’’Not Jimbo.’’  

     We drove to Kadic, Jim got our storie and five hours later, we were at Kadic.

       Jeremie’s father was there, my parents, and Odd’s whole family, with his sissters. 

      What surprised me was that Jeremie’s dad took Aelita with him and Jeremie when Delmas said we had the rest of the week to recuperat. Before everone left, we got together and I would have to go to the factory every chance I could, I would have to check on Lyoko.  

     They left and I went home. My mom told me to sit on the sofa and watch TV. If I neaded anything, I was to call. 

      I turned the TV on and saw the news woman. 

      ‘’Breaking news.’’ she said. ‘’The missing children have been found but one of them might have a deadly deses. Ulrich Stern might have sulfhaemoglobinania. A tarable deseas that if left untreered he will die of heades, bleeding from the eyes and sencitiy to light and sound.’’  

     ‘’Ulrich.’’ I said. ’’I wonder if Aelita knew?’’

Chapter 19. by Kiwi Lee

       Over in Saint Denis, Mr. Belpois parked his 1990 Ford Turis in the driveway and helped his son and Aelita out of the car.  

      He cared their box and led them to the two story town house.

        In the house Mrs. Belpois had the sofa and the la-z-boy ready for them. She forsed her son and Aelita to lay down and watch TV. Mr. Belpois put Aelita’s bag in the gest room and Jeremie’s in his room.  

     His parents left the house to go and get some groceries and Aelita went for the remote.

       At 6:00 the news came on. One hour later. She was about to hit the next button to see what was on when the news woman started talking.  

     ‘’Waching Cover.’’ She said. ’’The kidnapper of Ulrich Stern and his friends has been found. Let’s go to our in the battle. John?’’  

      ‘’John here.’’ the screen swiched over to a blond haired man in front of a grocery store.  

     ‘’Oh no!’’ Jeremie said sitting up in the sofa. ’’That’s the store mom and dad went to.’’ 

      ‘’Nelson Fue, the kidnaper, has been found but he has taken over Fam Farm Grocerys. Only ten people are still alive out of 21. The ten are beening held prisiner. Our cameras couldn’t go any father near the seen for fear of indargering the kidnapes. You’ll get the latest once something happens.’’   

    ‘’Jeremie,’’ Aelita said, she got out of the La-z-boy and went over to him. She satdown next to him and hugged him carefully avoiding his shoulder. ’’It’s alright. I’m sure they’re alive.’’  

     ‘’I hope you’re right.’’ Jeremie said hugging back.    

   They kept the TV on that chanel and Aelita learned how to use a kicken and they had diner.

Chapter 20 by Kiwi Lee

       At nine P.M. the news came back on saying, ’’Breaking News! Neson Fue has just killed himself. Five familys are still alive. We have one husband and wife right here. Mr. Belpois, how was it in there?’’ 

      It swiched over to Jeremie’s parents. They were hugging and Mr. Belpois said, ’’I’ll admit it. I was scared to death.’’

       ‘’We just came in to get grocerys for our son and his friend who the police had just found.’’ Mrs. Belpois cut in. She looked at the camera. Her blond hair was coming out of the poiny tail it had been in. Strese was writen on her face as she said, ’’Jeremie, if you’re watching this, we’re fine.’’ 

      ‘’And thank Hevean they are.’’ John said. ’’Another family is willing to talk to us. Mr. Filmu. How are you?’’

       Jeremie went over to Aelita and hugged her tight. ’’They’re alive!’’

       ‘’I told you they were O.K.’’ Aelita said hugging back.  

     They went upsairs to change clothes. ’’You want some help with your shirt?’’ Aelita asked before going into the room acrosted from his.   

    ‘’Thanks.’’ Jeremie said opening the door to his room.  

     In his room was a bed with blue sheets, a computer and lots of paperon a desk. By the window on the right side by the corner was a book shelf with a lood of books on the other side of the window was a robot that resembled C-3PO from Star Wars. 

      Jeremie went over to his bed and popped open his suitcass. He pulled out his pajamas and Aelita helped him out of the sling and tee and into his butten up flanel top. 

      She walked out of his room after he said Thanks and went to the gest room. 

      Inside was the normal gest room. One bed with some oddball sheets, a dreser, a closet, and on the back of the door, a mirror.

       Aelita opened the backpack and pulled out some clothes, a tooth brush, some shampu and condishiner, and then an elf like stuffed animal.

       She sat the elf down on the pillow with great carefullness. She changed into her pink oversized t-shirt with an A on it.  

      Aelita walked down stairs and sat down on the sofa with the remote.

       Jeremie came down while Aelita was flipping through the chanals. She stopped when a show with a white bear appered. 

      ‘’It’s Rupert!’’ She said with surpries in her voice. 

       ‘’Rupert?’’ Jeremie asked. 

      ‘’It’s a TV show I used to watch when I was little.’’ Aelita said. ’’I’d forgotten about it.’’

Chapter 21 by Kiwi Lee

       They sat there and watch Rupert. Once it was over Jeremie changed it back to the news and muted it.

       ‘’Aelita, can I talk to you?’’ he asked looking at her.  

     ‘’She looked him in the eyes, smiled and said, ’’Sure Jeremie.’’ 

      He didn’t say anything at first and then  he started. ’’I don’t know exactly how to say it but…’’ he paused for a second and continued, ’’with ever thing that’s happened, I just wanna say it before it’s too late. I love you, Aelita.’’ 

      She hugged him and said, ’’I love you too, Jeremie.’’ 

      Jeremie and Aelita stopped hugging and he kissed her on the lips. They sat like that for a while, not noticing the front door opening and Mr. and Mrs. Belpois coming in.

       Mr. Belpois had his arm around his wifes wast and went into the living room and saw his son and Aelita kissing. 

      They didn’t say anything and Jeremie and Aelita let go. They turned to the door and bot of their cheks went red.

       ‘’Oh, don’t mind us, we’re just going upstairs to bed.’’ Mr. Belpois said with a smile.   

    ‘’No, don’t.’’ Aelita said, ’’I fixed you some supper if you’re hungery.’’ 

      She got up and went into the kichen. She went over to the mirowave and hit some buttens and then START.  

     While that was cooking, Mr. Belpois told them what happened.  

     ‘’I guess we came in at just the wrong time.’’ he said to sume it all up.       Aelita got the plaits out of the microwave and put them on the table for Jeremie’s parents. She went over to a draw and got two forks. She put them in the mashed potatas and sat back down next to Jeremie.

Chapter 22 by Kiwi Lee

       They finished eating and Jeremie and Aelita went to bed. Once in her room, Aelita put her backpack on the floor and crawed under the sheets. The little elf was crattled in her arms as she driffed off to sleep.  

     In her dream, a girl with shoulder leant brown hair and glasses was lost in Kadic’s dorm dressed in pink longe pants and a pink long sleave shirt that showed her belly. In her arms was a doll that looked almost exactly like the one in Aelita’s arms. Herve and Nicolas came by and grabbed the elf. They started to throw it up in the air over her head. She tried to grab it but couldn’t.   

     Odd and Ulrich were heading back to their dorm room after getting a shower and saw the comotion.  

     Odd tried to get the elf but Ulrich actualy caught it. Herve and Nicolas left after Odd said something to them. Ulrich looked at the elf and said, ’’This lookes like Mr. Pück.’’  

     ‘’Mr. Who?’’ the girl asked. ‘’This is Tuffy and could I have him back?’’ She put her hand out to take it and Ulrich gave it to her.

Chapter 23 by Kiwi Lee

       Odd awoke to find out, once again, his feet were tied together. He got himself to were he could try to untie it in his purple bed but stopped mid way. The stiches in his stumich were hurting. He got off his bed and hopped out of his room, barly making it over a pile of clothes on the floor. He opened the door to find a note on the floor.   

    ‘’Welcome back Odd.’’

                                    -Your Sissssss   

    ‘’It’s good to be back in Versailles.’’  Odd thought sarcastly as he threw the note in his room and shut the door. He hopped over to the banister and slid down the swerly stairs like he usaly dose when his sisters do this type of things.  

    Once on the ground floor, he hopped over to his dad, who was in  his camo pajamas sitting on the sofa watching the morning news.  

     He turned to face his son and saw that he was tied up again. ’’Odd, you’ve only been here for two days and things are starting to happen to you.’’ He said with a laugh. He helped Odd untie his feet and Odd sat down on the sofa.

Chapter 24 by Kiwi Lee

       Normally Odd didn’t watch the news, but today was different.

       ‘’Breaking Coverage.’’ the news woman said, ’’Last night 21 people were being held hostage at Fam Farm Groseres. Only ten people servived. What we didn’t know at the time was that in the back of the store was 10,000 pounds of gold. There is reason to believe that Nelson Fue’’ the screen fliped over to a photo of him, ’’had stolen it from local banks. To add to Nelson’s history, one couple he had hostige was mother abd father to one of the children he kidnapped three days ago. We talked to a few of them as well. Here’s what Mr. Belpois had to say.’’ The screen flipped over to the brown haired Mr. Belpois and his wife.

       ‘’Odd! You’re up!’’ a black haired girl said coming down the stairs in her black night gown. 

      ‘’Morning Pauline.’’ Mr. Della Robbia said. 

      ‘’Can we have breakfast?’’ Odd asked him.  

     ‘’You know the rule, everyone has to be up and downstairs.’’ he said.   

    ‘’scratch scratch’’

     A noise came from the back door.   

    ‘’Oh, I forgot!’’ Mr. Della Robbia said getting up. ’’I let Kiwi out early.‘’ he said as he opened the back door and the cream rat tarrier came bounding in. Kiwi ran over to Odd and licked his face intill Pauline got him off her little brother. 

      ‘’Morning everyone.’’ a shoulder length brown and orange haired girl said coming down the stairs in her orange shorts and light orange tee. 

      ‘’Hi Louise.’’ Pauline said as she watched the news.

       Louise sat down on the floor and played with Kiwi.

       ‘’I’m gonna get everyone else up.’’ Odd said getting up. 

      He went up stairs and went to Marie’s room. He cracked open the door enough for him to see if she was awake and sneaked in. In the bed, a blond and blue haired girl sleped. 

      Odd positioned himself on the trunck and the foot of her bed and was about to jump on her.  

     ‘’BONZI!’’ he shouted as he jumped on her bed. 

      Marie got herself where he wouldn’t step on her. ’’Get off!’’ she said pushing him.   

    ‘’Oph.’’ he said as he fell to the floor. ’’I should have gotten Kiwi to get you up.’’ he said.       ‘’You gonna wake mom up next?’’ Marie asked as he got up. 

      ‘’I’m wakin’ Elisabeth and Adela next.’’ Odd said.  

     ‘’I’ll help.’’ Marie said getting out of her bed.

       They walked over to a room that on the door it said ’’Elisabeth’s and Adela’s room.’’ 

      They creaped in and Marie put herself at the head of the pink and purple bed.   

     ‘’One.’’ Marie said. 

      ‘’Two.’’ Odd said.   

    ‘’Three!’’ they both shouted as they bounsed on the beds.  

     ‘’Who, wh, who, ooo!’’ Adela tried to say.  

     ‘’Odd get off of me!’’  Elisabeth said. She got out of her bed and went to talkel Odd. Her purple hair was going everywhere.    

   ‘’Pile!’’ Marie shouted getting on top of Elizabeth.  

      ‘’Ari!’’ Odd’s mufeled voice came from under the pile of his sisters. ’’I nead ari!’’    

   Everyone got up and they went to their parents room.

Chapter 25 by Kiwi Lee

       Waiting out side of the door was Pauline and Louise. ’’Ready?’’ Louise asked.  

     Odd gave her the thums up and she opened the door. 

      All six of them walked in and got on one side of the round bed. 

      ‘’7’’ Odd started off with.   

    ‘’6’’ said Elisabeth.    

   ‘’5’’ Adela said.    

    ‘’4’’ Pauline said.  

     ‘’3’’ said Marie. 

      ‘’2’’ Louise said.  

     ‘’1’’ they all said as they jumped on their purpled haired mom. 

      She grabbed a pillow and started a pillow fight. Her children all joind in.

       Once the fight was, fethers were flying everywhere.  

      ‘’knock knock.’’ The door opened and Mr. Della Robbia came in. ’’What!? You’re having a party and didn’t invite me?’’  

     ‘’Sorry dear.’’ Mrs. Della Robbia said with a laugh as a pile of fethers landed on his head. 

      ‘’Let’s all go down stairs and have breakfast.’’ Mrs. Della Robbia said getting off the bed.  

     They all went down stairs and got breakfast.

Chapter 26 by Kiwi Lee

       ‘’Ulrich, you’re alright.’’ Mrs. Stern said hugging her child. Ulrich had just been relest to go home. His mother wouldn’t let go. 

      ‘’Come on dear.’’ Mr. Stern said to his wife. ’’Let’s go home.’’

       Ulrich got into his his dad’s 2008 murcery and shut the door. His brother, Allen, got in the other side and they drove off to their house in Sèvers. 

      Once there; the Stern family got out and went to the mantion. The butler opened the door and they all went in.  

     ‘’You go up to your room and relax dear.‘’ his mom said. Ulrich went up to the thired floor and got to his door. He opened the door and felt the fluffy carpet under his shoes.   

     In his room was a big bed in the center. In Ulrich’s openon he’d rather have a twin size bed but his mother wants the best for her two kids so he has a queen. Green sheets covered the bed. A night stand with a lamp on it and a book with a pin. On the wall to his right was a wordrobe and a dresser with a mirror. On his left was his desk and chest. 

      He walked over to his bed and took his shoes and socks off. He opened the draw to his night stand and got a remote out. He amed it at a resever by the celing and hit a butten.  

      A wide screen TV came down from a slit in the celing. He flipped threw some channels and then turned it off. The TV went up as he put the remote back in the draw and pulled out a phone. 

      He dialed a number and waited.

Chapter 27 by Kiwi Lee

       I had gone to a moive theator today because being out of school and none of your friends live around you can get perty boring. I was getting a drink and some candy for Hokiro, who just had to come along, when my phone started to ring. I pulled out of my pocket and answered it.  

     ‘’Hello.’’ I said. 

      ‘’Hi Yumi, it’s Ulrich.’’ he said. 

      ‘’Ulrich!’’ I said happy to hear his voice. ’’You out of the hospital?’’  

     ‘’Ya, but they want my docter to check me over.’’

       ‘’They still think you have an illness?’’ I asked sitting down in a chair.  

     ‘’Can I go and play a game of racing?’’ Hiroki asked loud enough for Ulrich to hear.     

  I pulled out some change and said, ’’Here, go have a ball.’’   

    ‘’Where are you?’’ Ulrich asked me.    

   ‘’Movie Theator.’’ I said. ’’Hiroki wanted to see Kun Fu Panda.’’ 

      ‘’Isn’t that chiness?’’  

      ‘’Ya, but Delmas made the mistake of letting him out of school as well.’’ I said. ‘’I have to take care of him.’’  

     ‘’I wish I could come over to your place.’’ Ulrich said, ‘’It’s such a drag over here. I’m not aloud outside.’’  

     ‘’Well I know the press is having fun with all of it.’’ I said.   

    ‘’Come On!’’ Hiroki said grabbing his candy. ‘’The movie’s about to start!’’

       ‘’All right.’’ I said. ‘’Sorry Ulrich. Gotta go. I’ll call you back when the movie’s over.’’ I hung up and put the cell in my pocket. I grabbed my drink and followed Hiroki to the theator.

Chapter 28 by Kiwi Lee

       ‘’Aelita?’’ Jeremie asked knoking on the gest room door. ’’Aelita wake up. It’s time for breakfast.’’ There was no respone so he opened the door.  

     Her book bag layed on the ground, the sheets on the floor.  

     Jeremie walked in and almost steped on Mr. Pück. He picked the doll up and looked around. Her night gown layed by the opened window.  

     Jeremie ran to the window and looked down. One trash can was pushed aside and the other one was sqashed mettle.

       He ran out of her room and down the stairs to the kichen where his parents were getting breakfast ready. 

      ‘’Mom! Dad! Aelita’s disappered!’’

Chapter 29 by Kiwi Lee

       ‘’1, 9, 7, 3’’ I said to myself as I unlocked the elevator. I walked into the lad and turned the screen on. 

      A block came up and I saw Aelita. 

      ‘’Hi Yumi.’’ she said.  

     ‘’How did you get into Lyoko?’’ I asked her.    

   ‘’What do you mean?’’ she said with a laugh.  ’’I’ve been here.’’   

    ‘’I thought you went over to Jeremie’s place.’’ I said.  

     ‘’I would love to,’’ Aelita said. ’’but you know I can’t so quite pulling my leg.’’ she laughed and then asked. ’’Now, where is everyone?’’ 

      ‘’Everyone’s at home recuperating.’’ I said still confused.  

     ‘’What happened?’’ Aelita asked. 

      ‘’I was kidnapped by some one taken over by Xana.’’ I started to tell her. ’’Then everyone came to rescue me and her got all five of us.’’ 

      ‘’All five of you?’’ Aelita asked confused. ’’Who’s the fith?’’  

      ‘’You.’’ I said. I finshed telling her about what happened.  

     ‘’But how can that be?’’ Aelita asked no one. ’’I’ve been in Lyoko all my life.’’

       ‘’No you haven’t, just ten years.’’ I said. ’’How about I call everyone. It’s the weekend so everyone should be coming back here.’’ 

      I used the phone on the supercomputer to call everyone.  

     ‘’Hi Ulrich,’’ I said once he picked up. ’’Get to the factory as soon as you can.’’

       ‘’O.K. What’s up?’’

       ‘’I’ll explain when you get here.’’ I said and hung up.

       I called Odd and it was the same. Than I called Jeremie.  

     ‘’Hi Jeremie, come to the factory as soon as you can, and bring Aelita with you.’’ I said. 

      ‘’Aelita’s not here!’’ Jeremie said. ’’Everyone thinks she’s been kidnapped again.’’  

     ‘’So that’s what happened.’’ I said getting it. ’’Aelita was sent back to Lyoko, not another one created.’’ 

      ‘’What are you talking about?’’ 

      ‘’Aelita, you want to talk to him?’’ I asked her. 

      ‘’Hi Jeremie.’’ she said. ’’I don’t know what’s going on. Yumi said I was with you at your house but I’ve never been outside of Lyoko.’’   

    ‘’You’re alive.’’ Jeremie said happily ’’I’ll be there as soon as I can.’’ and he hung up.

Chapter 30 by Kiwi Lee

       Jeremie looked at his parents as he put his cell phone back in his pocket. They were talking to the police telling them everything they knew. 

      ‘’Dad.’’ Jeremie said ’’can I talk to you?’’  

     ‘’Sure son.’’ Mr. Belpois said walking with Jeremie.  

     They went a little ways away from everyone and Jeremie said, ’’I think I know where Aelita is.’’ 

      ‘’Well, where?’’ Mr. Belpois asked.   

    ‘’In a factory by the school.’’ Jeremie said. ’’I nead you to drive me there.’’   

     ‘’Let me tell your mother and we’ll be on our way.’’ Mr. Belpois said walking back to his mom.       Jeremie went over to the car and sat down in the front seat.   

    His dad came a mineut later and started up the car.  

     They went to Paris and Jeremie got them to the factory. Once his father stopped the car in front of the opening, Jeremie unbuckled and jumped out.    

   Jeremie went down to the elevator with his father close behind.   

    When they were both in the elevator, Jeremie pushed the button to go down and they went down.   

    He hit the button again and the door opened to the lab. 

      ‘’Whoa!’’ Mr. Belpois said as he looked around at the supercomputer.  

     ‘’Hi Jeremie, Mr. Belpois.’’ I said as they came in. 

      ‘’What is this thing?’’ Mr. Belpois asked.

Chapter 31 by Kiwi Lee

       ‘’I hate traffic.’’ Odd thought as his father honked the horn. 

      He was sitting in the back seat of his parents mini van with Louise in her orange shirt and shorts. Her hair was pulled up in a bun with the purple at the end. Two pices of it went over her ears like Sissi’s, but they were purple. On his other side was Marie in her white shirt with blue hoster straps. Over that was a black short sleeve unbuttened shirt. Her hair was in a ponie tail were the blue was at the ebd of it.   

    ‘’Bark Bark!’’ Kiwi said jumping on Odd’s lap. He jumped back and forth between him and his sisters.  

     ‘’Can you keep Kiwi down!’’ Elisabeth said turning around so that her purple hair flew around.  

     ‘’He’s bored.’’ Odd said tring to stop Kiwi. ’’It’s not my falt we’re stuck in the middle of I67!’’

       ‘’Kids! Please!’’ Mrs. Della Robbia said from the front seat. ’’Your father’s got enough on his hands to deal with!’’

Chapter 32 by Kiwi Lee

       Ulrich looked outside of his room. When no one was around, he went back inside his room and grabbed his walet.  

      He opened the window and climed out onto the fire excape.

       He climbed down and got to the street. The taxie he called a mineut ago was roling down the hill to pick him up.  

     ‘’Kadic Acadimie, Please.’’ Ulrich told the driver as he shut the door.  

     They drove around for a while and got on I67. That’s when they got stuck in traffic. Horns honked in all directions. People yelling as Ulrch sat back in the seat and pulled out his cell phone.   

    He diled a number and waited.    

   ‘‘Hi Ulrich.’’ I answered 

      ‘’Hey, it might be a while.’’ Ulrich said.   

    ‘’You’re on I67 right?’’ I asked him looking at a news report. 

      ‘’How’d you know?’’   

     ‘’Odd’s in that same traffic.’’ I told him ‘’Seven car pile up.’’  

     ‘’Well I got time to waist, not money but I guess I’m waisting that too.’’ Ulrich said. ’’ What happened?’’  

     ‘’Some lady got stuck in the middle lane,’’ I said ‘’and then a car ran into her and five more ran into that.’’       ‘’Are they working at cleaning it up?’’    

    ‘’Yeah, but it just happened so it’ll be a while.’’ I said looking at the screen. ’’How far are you?’’  

     ‘’I haven’t even gotten out of Sèvres.’’ Ulrich said, ’’Is it blocking both sides?’’   

    ‘’Yeah, that’s where Odd is.’’ I told him.  

     ‘’And it all started with some broken down woman’s car, great!’’ Ulrich said. 

       ‘’To bad you can’t just walk.’’ I said with a laugh. ‘’You’d probably get here befor Odd.’’ 

      ‘’Atualy, I think I will.’’ Ulrich said and hung up. He put it back in his pocket and got his walet out.  

     ‘’Sir.’’ he said to the driver, ’’Here’s your money. I’ll walk.’’ 

      The driver took the money and Ulrich got out of the taxie. He got over to the shoulder of the road and started to walk.

Chapter 33 by Kiwi Lee

       ‘’Why did today have to be in the 90’s.’’ Ulrich said to himself as he walked by all the cars.  

     The hot June sun beet down on his brown hair. He put his hand over his eyes to block out the sun. Sweat poored down his neck.   

    Miles latter he past a sign saying ’’Now Leaving Sèvres!’’ But Ulrich didn’t see it. He was having enough trouble not fainting.  

     The honking of all the cars had gotten to him so he got out some gum out of his pocket and chooed it up.

       Once it was all chooed up he spit it out in his hand and split it in two. Stuck one piece in one ear and the other piece in the other. Just like ear pluges.   

    In his pocket, his phone was ringing again. He pulled it out and answered it.    

   ‘’Hello?’’ Ulrich said. He didn’t hear Jeremie on the other end and said again, ’’Hello?’’ He didn’t hear a respnce and so he hung up cutting Jeremie off in mid sentence.

Chapter 34 by Kiwi Lee

       3:00 p.m., the hottest time of the day, came. Ulrich was well into Paris. The next exit was the one to lead him to the school.

        He walked slowly as he got into the city. 

      A bilbord for a bank said it was 109 degres. The hottest day of the year so far.   

    He past housing and buildings and finally got to the brigde.   

     He walked slowly, as if in a transe, to the rope that lead down to the elevator. 

      He grabbed what he thought was the real rope of three and fell down to the floor, face first. 

      Ulrich tried to get up but couldn’t move. A pool of green blood formed by his head as he laid there. Just waiting for someone to help.

Chapter 35 by Kiwi Lee

       ‘’I wonder where Ulrich is?’’ I asked Jeremie.   

    ‘’I’m tracking his cell. He’s in the factory and should be coming down here in one minuet.’’ Jeremie said.    

   I looked at the screen and saw a green circle. It had stopped moving. ’’I’m going up there to see what happened.’’ I said walking to the elevator. 

      On the ground floor, I looked to were the circle was on the screen and there laid Ulrich in a pool of green blood.  

      ‘’Ulrich!’’ I said running to him. 

      He picked his head up and I saw that his eyes were green. And most of his face was covered in blood. 

      I got Ulrich in the sitting position leaning up against the fram from the elevator. His clothes were covered in blood and more blood was coming out of his eyes.

       I ripped one of my pants legs off at the knese and looked around. Under the opening I saw an old water botle that still had water in it.

       I walked over to it and brought it to Ulrich. I drenched the clothe in it and started to wipe his face.  

     Once I was done, Ulrich’s eyes had stopped bleeding but he couldn’t see.  

     ‘’Come on.’’ I said helping him up, ’’Let’s go down to Jeremie.’’ 

      We walked slowly to the elevator and went down.

Chapter 36 by Kiwi Lee

       When the elevator door opened, Jeremie and his father helped Ulrich over to the wall to sit down.  

     He was still weak from lossing so much blood. 

      ‘’Oh No! Ulrich! What happened to you!?’’ Aelita asked after getting to see him. 

      ‘’He’s got sulfaemoglobinaemia.’’ Jeremie told her as we walked over to the computer screen.  

     ‘’Oh No.’’ Aelita said, her head picked up as the scan dedected an activated tower. ‘’Jeremie! Xana’s activated a tower.’’  

     ‘’I’ll go.’’ Ulrich said getting up. 

      ‘’Ulrich, you’re in no condition to fight.’’ Jeremie said.   

    Ulrich walked onto the elevator as if he didn’t hear him and I followed him down to the scanner room.  

     I stepped into the scanner and waited.   

    ‘’I’m starting up the transfer prosess.’’ I heard Jeremie say. ‘’Scanner! Transfer! Verutuliation!’’

Chapter 37 by Kiwi Lee

       I felt myself falling into a million pieces and being put back together again. Becoming digital does that. 

      I came togther in the mountan secter. I fell to the ground with much practes and waited for Aelita to get here.

       I waved to her off in the distence and looked at Ulrich saying, ‘’She’s…’’  

     ‘’…about 4 meters from us.’’ Ulrich said finishing my sentense. ‘’I can feel her feet ponding on the ground.’’  

     I looked down at his feet and saw that he didn’t have any shoes on. Just bear feet.       Aelita got to us and I said, ‘’It feels weird that you’re already here.’’   

    ‘’Come on guys.’’ Jeremie said, ‘’the activated tower’s in sector five.’’ 

      ‘’Sector five?’’ Aelita asked.  

     ‘’You’ll see when we get there.’’ Ulrich said. 

      He ran to the edge of the mountans with us right behind him.

       We stopped when we got there. Aelita was looking around as we waited and asked, ‘’What are we waiting on.?’’ 

      ‘’This.’’ Jeremie said ‘’ Scipio. S-C-I-P-I-O.’’

       The orb came and picked us up as we zoomed threw to sector five.    

   When we landed Jeremie said, ‘’Three minuets on the clock.’’

       We ran to the corador and down the stair cave. 

      Once we were down it, I saw the key. It was on the other side of some pit of blackness.  

     ‘’Now how are we supost to get to the key?’’ I asked no one in particular.   

     Ulrich started to walk forward into the abis but I grabbed his arm to stop him.‘’There’s no land in front of you!’’ I said.   

    ‘’Yes there is.’’ Ulrich said. He pulled his saber out and threw it into the abis. But instead of falling, it slide. ’’The land must be invisible. Let’s go.’’ he said as he went to pick up his saber.   

        I walked behind him and Aelita was behind me.    

   When we were close to the key, 10 econds on the clock, Ulrich went to the wall to find the key but turned around and shouted, ’’Yumi! Look out!’’

       The next thing I knew was being swoshed like a bug.   

    I came out of the scanner breathing hard.

Chapter 37 by Kiwi Lee

       I felt myself falling into a million pieces and being put back together again. Becoming digital does that. 

      I came togther in the mountan secter. I fell to the ground with much practes and waited for Aelita to get here.

       I waved to her off in the distence and looked at Ulrich saying, ‘’She’s…’’  

     ‘’…about 4 meters from us.’’ Ulrich said finishing my sentense. ‘’I can feel her feet ponding on the ground.’’  

     I looked down at his feet and saw that he didn’t have any shoes on. Just bear feet.       Aelita got to us and I said, ‘’It feels weird that you’re already here.’’   

    ‘’Come on guys.’’ Jeremie said, ‘’the activated tower’s in sector five.’’ 

      ‘’Sector five?’’ Aelita asked.  

     ‘’You’ll see when we get there.’’ Ulrich said. 

      He ran to the edge of the mountans with us right behind him.

       We stopped when we got there. Aelita was looking around as we waited and asked, ‘’What are we waiting on.?’’ 

      ‘’This.’’ Jeremie said ‘’ Scipio. S-C-I-P-I-O.’’

       The orb came and picked us up as we zoomed threw to sector five.    

   When we landed Jeremie said, ‘’Three minuets on the clock.’’

       We ran to the corador and down the stair cave. 

      Once we were down it, I saw the key. It was on the other side of some pit of blackness.  

     ‘’Now how are we supost to get to the key?’’ I asked no one in particular.   

     Ulrich started to walk forward into the abis but I grabbed his arm to stop him.‘’There’s no land in front of you!’’ I said.   

    ‘’Yes there is.’’ Ulrich said. He pulled his saber out and threw it into the abis. But instead of falling, it slide. ’’The land must be invisible. Let’s go.’’ he said as he went to pick up his saber.   

        I walked behind him and Aelita was behind me.    

   When we were close to the key, 10 econds on the clock, Ulrich went to the wall to find the key but turned around and shouted, ’’Yumi! Look out!’’

       The next thing I knew was being swoshed like a bug.   

    I came out of the scanner breathing hard.

Chapter 39 by Kiwi Lee

       Back in the lab, I saw that Ulrich had hit the butten and they ran for the elevator. 

      They jumped on it and rode it till it stopped and got to the plate form.

       Jeremie virtualized them an overbike and overwing. 

      ‘’Be carefull.’’ Jeremie said, ’’The Mantas nest just hached.’’  

     Right then the elevator door opened and Odd came in.   

    ‘’Perfect timing, Odd.’’ I said.    

   ‘’Ulrich and Aelita nead your help. But worning,’’ Jeremie said, ’’Aelita doesn’t remeneber anything about sector five and Ulrich’s blind.’’

       Odd went down without a word. 

      I pulled out my cell and called Odd’s number. It ringed and then Odd answered it, ’’Ya Yumi.’’  

           ‘’Where are you?’’ I asked him. 

      ‘’In trafice still.’’ he said.  

     ‘’Jeremie! Don’t send Odd to Lyoko!’’ I shouted to Jeremie as he was about to start the program.    

   ‘’Why not?’’ he asked. ‘’Ahhh!!!!’’    

   Odd/Xana flew out of the floor and went to atack Jeremie and his dad.  

      ‘’Odd!’’ I said to the real Odd, ‘’How close are you to getting here?’’ 

      ‘’We’re in the turning lane to get there.’’ he said. 

      ‘’O.K.’’ I said as I put the cell back into my pocket.       Mr. Belpois had grabbed a pipe and was wacking at the fake Odd. Ever strike was useless.  

     I ran to Odd’s side and nokked him to the ground.   

    We went over and over each other intill he had me under him. He picked one hand up and electrocuted me.

Chapter 40 by Kiwi Lee

       ‘’Yumi!’’ I heard a voice call me. ’’Yumi! Wake up.’’ it was Jeremie’s. 

      I opened my eyes and saw that Jeremie’s dad had Xana/Odd wrapped up in wires.  

     ‘’Odd’s in the factory so exspecte his family down here.’’ Jeremei said as I got up.  

     And, just as he said, Mr., Mrs. Della Robbia and all six of them came in. As they came in, Xana/Odd broke free of the wires.  

     Xana/Odd went after Odd as he stepped out of the elevator. Odd hit Xana/Odd in the head and he disappered.   

     Jeremie wemt to the computer and activated the Reture to the Past trip.

End Notes:
Don't worry, it's almost done.
Chapter 41 by Kiwi Lee

       I woke up in my bed, still in my black outfit. My book laed on my chest where it had fallen when I went to sleep before Nelson Fue had kidnapped me.

       I got up before mom called me up and changed in to new clothes.

       Hiroki and I went to school and I walked over to my friends at the oak tree.  

     ‘’Is this the day I got kidnapped?’’ I asked them.    

   ‘’Ya.’’ Aelita said remembering everything again.  

     ‘’I didn’t think we could go back that far.’’ Odd said. 

      After he said that, I saw Dannie talking to Delmas. ’’Hey, Look.’’ I said pointing to them.

       ‘’Hi Dann…wh! mu!’’ Odd said as me and Aelita covered his mouth.

       ‘’Shh!’’ I said.   

    ‘’She doesn’t remember us.’’ Aelita said.

Chapter 42 by Kiwi Lee

       At lunch, I met up with my friends and saw that on Ulrich’s tray he only had veges and fruit. And today was shrimp day, his favoret.  

      ‘’Why aren’t you eating shrimp?’’ I asked him. 

      ‘’Everyone agaes that I shoud eat this for at lesst a mounth.’’ Ulrich said. ’’To make shure I don’t have that sulfer-something-or-other.’’    

   ‘’I agre with them.’’ I said. ’’Earlier in class, I had some free time and went on the internet. A lot of people died because they didn’t know about a cure for it. But the people who did, lived. Their blood thurn back to red in the end.’’     

  I put my tray down and sat in frount of Ulrich. His eyes glued to my shrimp. ’’Yo! Ulrich the cat, get your eyes off my shrimp!’’ I said putting my hands around my shrimp.     

   ‘’I think Rosa’s torturing you, good buddy.’’ Odd said as Ulrich wemt back to his food.

Chapter 43 by Kiwi Lee

       ‘’Yumi?!’’ a girl asked from behind my back. I turned around and saw that it was Dannie.  

     ‘’Dannie? You remember us?’’ I asked nervesly. 

      ‘’Yes and no.’’ she said sitting next to me. ’’It was like a dream. I saw you one day and you guys were in the woods out side of my city. I was coming here and stopped because you looked like you neaded help. You neadded clothes.’’

       We were speackless as she told the rest. She remembered it from the woods to the McDonals.  Once she was done, Ulrich asked, ’’I have one queston. What did you do to be a wanted person back at your home?’’ 

      ‘’I helped my dad do some stuff,’’ she said looking at her tray. ’’he’s in jail back in Italy. I’m wanted in almost every eropenan country.’’  

     ‘’Than why stay in France?’’ Jeremie asked.    

       ‘’Something told me to.’’ Dannie said. She dropped her fork and said, ’’It really happened!?’’  

      ‘’Ya, we went back in time about a week.’’ Aelita said.  

     ‘’Cool.’’ Dannie said almost finishing her food. She looked at Odd and saw that he was still hungery and his tray was empty. ’’You want my food?’’

       ‘’Yes, thank you.’’ Odd said as he took her food.     

  ‘’Oh, Ulrich, I heard you guys had weird blood. Did you eat purple berrys with bumps on them when you were in the woods?’’ Dannie asked. 

      ‘’Ya, all but Jeremie. But we had weird blood color before that.’’ Ulrich said.     

   ‘’No, if you have naturaly weird blood color it makes you have the same sempomes as the Sulfer thing.’’ Dannie said, ’’Just eat as much corn as you can and you’ll be back to normal.’’

       ‘’Than can I have some shrimp?’’ Ulrich asked.   

     ‘’Ya.’’  

      ‘’Good, I’m gone.’’ Ulrich said as he got up to get some.

The End

End Notes:

Trust me, I'm glad it's over. It took me three months to compleet and a whole hour to put here. My back's killing me!

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=373