Identity Crisis by Kiwi Lee
Summary: "No, I haven't. But for now just get Aelita to the tower." said Jeremie. Then a pop-up block came up on the screen saying, "Plans to get rid of the Warriors." "I've got it!" he shouted. "Odd, Ulrich, don't get devirtualized till Aelita gets to the tower. If you do, you'll come back in your Lyoko clothes."
Categories: Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Seasons > Season 2 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Hiroki Ishiyama, Jeremie Belpois, Milly Solovieff, Odd Della Robbia, Tamiya Diop, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The King's Series
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 3900 Read: 69252 Published: Feb 26, 2009 Updated: Feb 26, 2009
Whatttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!! by Kiwi Lee

      When they got back to the lab, Odd still had paws and tail. ‘’I thought you said it worked.’’  

    ‘’It did.’’ said Amanda. ’’You just have to go into the scanners.’’   

   They went down to the scanner room and Amanda punched the same code into the computer. When they got out, they were themselves again.   

   Then Jeremie said, ’’Return to The Past, Now.’’ and the big bubble of light came out of the supercomputer.   

   Odd felt himself falling down a deep pit of blackness. ’’Odd!’’ He heard some one say. ’’Odd!’’ Then he realizes it was Ulrich. ’’ODD! WAKE UP! You’re going to be late for breakfast.’’  

    ‘’That was the weirdest dream ever.’’ Odd said as he got up. He got dressed and got to the cafeteria in silence.  

     Ulrich got suspicious and asked, ’’What DID you dream about last night?’’ 

     But before he could answer, he ran into Joanna, ’’Amanda?’’ he asked.  

    ‘’How do you know my real name?’’ she asked surprised.    

   Then Odd fainted.

Le Fin

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=374