Identity Crisis by Kiwi Lee
Summary: "No, I haven't. But for now just get Aelita to the tower." said Jeremie. Then a pop-up block came up on the screen saying, "Plans to get rid of the Warriors." "I've got it!" he shouted. "Odd, Ulrich, don't get devirtualized till Aelita gets to the tower. If you do, you'll come back in your Lyoko clothes."
Categories: Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Seasons > Season 2 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Hiroki Ishiyama, Jeremie Belpois, Milly Solovieff, Odd Della Robbia, Tamiya Diop, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The King's Series
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 3900 Read: 57381 Published: Feb 26, 2009 Updated: Feb 26, 2009
Story Notes:
Don’t kill me for the year deferens, when I wrote it (before they even knew Aelita was human) they hadn’t done much with the second season.

1. The Bug by Kiwi Lee

2. It Didn't Work by Kiwi Lee

3. Did It Work Now? by Kiwi Lee

4. Don't Get Caught by Kiwi Lee

5. Where are They? by Kiwi Lee

6. Odd's Idea by Kiwi Lee

7. Le Q by Kiwi Lee

8. The Spy by Kiwi Lee

9. Entry of Friends and a Disappearing Group by Kiwi Lee

10. The Story and Help by Kiwi Lee

11. The Food and Trick by Kiwi Lee

12. The Call of Chance by Kiwi Lee

13. Whatttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!! by Kiwi Lee

The Bug by Kiwi Lee

      "Odd, you're losing too many life points!" Jeremie Belpois shouted into his mouthpiece. He was sitting in a very high-tech chair with the biggest computer one has seen in one's lifetime.

      "Have you figured out what Xana's trying to do?" Yumi Ishiyama asked from the other end. 

     "No, I haven't. But for now just get Aelita to the tower." said Jeremie. Then a pop-up block came up on the screen saying, "Plans to get rid of the Warriors." "I've got it!" he shouted. "Odd, Ulrich, don't get devirtualized till Aelita gets to the tower. If you do, you'll come back in your Lyoko clothes."

       "You should've said that earlier. Odd just got hit very badly." said Ulrich Stern while welding his katana so that the Krabs lasers would bounce back.  

     "I see." said Jeremie, "Girls, what's the holdup?" 

     "There are about five Krabs blocking the way." shouted Yumi as she threw her fan at a Krab.

      "Odd, what are you doing!? You only have ten life points left." Jeremie said as Odd was trying to avoid the lasers. Just then a Krab came up from behind and shot Odd in the back. "No!" Jeremie said under his breath. Odd Della Robbia started up the ladder that lead from the scanner room to the lab. Then Yumi's card came up on the screen, then Ulrich's.

It Didn't Work by Kiwi Lee

      "Aelita, are you at the tower?" asked Jeremie.  

     "Yes, Jeremie, I'm here.” said Aelita Hopper. By this time all three friends had gotten to the computer lab. Odd still looked like a cat with his cat paws, tail, and cat-like abilities, Ulrich still had his katana and he still looked like a ninja with the demon on the back of his shirt, and Yumi still had her face white and her geisha like outfit with a short flowered dress over it. On Lyoko Aelita had deactivated the tower and asked, "Jeremie, I'm done. Are they back to normal, yet?" 

     "No, an the weird thing is, there's not one tower activated now." said Jeremie.

      "Maybe it's a bug." said Ulrich 

     "Not again, well at least I'm not a girl this time." Odd said.  

     "I'll get it fixed as soon as I can." said Jeremie.

      "How long?"  

    "Maybe a day." 

     "And I'll help you." said Aelita, "We'll call you as soon as we complete it."

      So with no reason to stay, they got into the elevator and the doors shut. It was a quiet ride up and when they got on the bridge Yumi asked, "Hey, can you grab my skateboard and put it back with yours?"  

     "Sure." said Ulrich and they split.

Did It Work Now? by Kiwi Lee

      Yumi, going into town, was thinking, "This may be bad for me, but what about Odd. His Lyoko body is way different from Ulrich's and me. I mean he's haft cat, four fingers, and a tail. Ulrich and me look pretty normal compared to him." When she got home, she was lucky. Her mom had left a note on the table saying,

      "Dear Yumi,  

            Your dad, little brother, and I all went out because your father saw a sale for some tools and said he just had to get them, so we wont be home for some time." 

                                                                                 -Mom  

    "Well at least I have some time alone to figure things out." Thought Yumi. She went into her room and started to unravel the stocking-like wrappings. Then her shoes, then the giant yellow bow, the dress, and then the stockings. She folded them up and put them in the back of her closet and started to the shower, but remembered her hair was still up so she tried to take the scrunch out but it was like it was glued into her hair. So she got into the shower and tried to get the make up off. Thankfully that came off.

Don't Get Caught by Kiwi Lee

      Over at the school, Ulrich and Odd were making their way to their dorm room. Once they got out of the park, they ran from tree to tree looking for Jim. Ulrich had an easer time because of super sprint and Odd stayed hidden in the trees, jumping from one to another. Once they got inside a thought came to Odd, "I had a tail and paws. I'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb." " You're lucky. You have nothing to worry about." Odd said aloud, as Ulrich was taking off the flip-flop looking shoes. "What about my tail and paws! I'm haft cat for crying out loud!" 

     "Why don't you stop complaining about it and try to get it off." said Ulrich, more than anoud.  

    So Odd started to undress and all but his paws and tail would come off. He hid his tail by wrapping it around his leg and put his pants on and to hide his paws he found an old big purple hoodie. Ulrich had a problem as well. His head bandana wouldn't come off.

      Once they changed, Odd saw the time and they headed off to the park. Right before they got to the door, Odd remembered he still had the make up on. So Odd went to the bathroom and tried to wash it off. Thankfully it came off. Then the bell rang for supper.  

    "I wonder what's for diner?" Odd said on the way to the cafeteria.  

    "Properly the same as last night." Ulrich said, "Spaghetti and meat balls with a croissant and for desert, cherry pie." 

     Once they got their food and sat down, Sissi Delmas came over and said, "You gonna dress like that all spring and summer, too?! Ha!" Odd stuck his tongue out at her as she walked away to sit down next to Herve Pichon, Nicholas Poloakoff, an Theo Gauthier.

       Then Jeremie and Aelita came over after they had gottin their food. "So, how far have you gottn' on that bug?" asked Ulrich after taking a bit of spaghetti. 

     "Not very far. Xana wanted us to have a hard time on it, so he put so many back doors and back up codes," said Aelita, "we've only gottin about haft of the codes cracked."      "It'll probably take all day, tomorrow, and haft of Monday." said Jeremie.  

    "Does that mean I'll have to miss my elective?" asked Odd. 

     "Why do you care?" asked Aelita, "Normally you don't want to be in school at all, what makes *Anglais so good."

      "It's not the class he likes," said Ulrich, "It's the teacher."

      "Hey, I like her class, too!" Odd said.

      "Only because she brings *Américain food." said Ulrich, "You're gonna get fat eating that."

      "No, I'm not!" said Odd, defensively.  

    "Ya, look at the amount of food he eats every day." said Aelita. They all laghted at that. 

     Then Jeremie said, "Isn't her name Joanna, um, what's her last name?" 

     "Lee."The new girl said with a weird américain accent. "Can I sit with you?" Sence they didn't want to be overheard by Joanna, they talked about school stuff. Well, all but Odd, who was in his one and own little world.

Where are They? by Kiwi Lee

      The next day Ulrich and Odd went off campus to see Yumi and how her clothes came off. Once they got there, they were surprised to see her outside on the steps of the front door. They also saw that her hair was still up.   

    ‘’So all go well at your house last night?’’ Ulrich asked once they got there.  

    ‘’Ya, the weird thing is, they haven’t come back.’’ she said. 

      ‘’Back from what?’’ Odd asked.      ‘’Your dad went tool crazy again?’’ Ulrich said with a smile. 

     She nodded her head and showed them the note. She handed it to Odd but Ulrich took it. Yumi noticed and asked, ‘’Odd, is there something wrong with your hands?’’

      He nodded and pulled his hands out of his pockets and showed her the cat paws. Then he stuffed them back into the pockets and said, ’’I don’t want anyone to see. And it looks like you had problems, too, with changing.’’ Looking at her hair. 

     ‘’Ulrich,’’ asked Yumi, ’’did you have any problems changing?’’  

    ‘’Just the headband.’’ he said, ’’Oh, yesterday, at dinner, Jeremie and Aelita said that it would be fixed about Monday that the bug would be fixed.’’

      ‘’That long!’’ Yumi exclaimed. ‘’I figured it would take a long time but not that long.’’ 

     ‘’Ya, well it’s takin’ longer than expected.’’ Ulrich said as he gave the note back. Then, all of a sudden some stranger off the steet, started after them saying stuff that didn’t sound like words at all. He had the eye of Xana in his eyes and was waving a crow bar at them. They broke out in a run.

      Odd got out his cell and hit Jeremie’s number and said, ‘’Jeremie, we have a big problem over here.’’

      ‘’I already know.’’ said Jeremie, ‘’Xana just activated a new tower. I need you over here as soon as you can.’’ 

     ‘’We’ll be there as soon as we get this dude off of our backs.’’ said Odd, as he hit the end button on his cell he said, ’’We gotta get to the factory.’’

 ‘’I’ll stay here,’’ said Ulrich, ‘’You go to the factory.’’ he turned around and got ready to fight. 

     So Odd and Yumi ran off to the park and went to the underground passage way. They went through the sewers, up the ladder, down the rope and the door closed.       Once they got to the scanner room. Jeremie said, ’’Off to the forest region. Starting up the program. Scanner Odd. Scanner Yumi. Transfer Odd. Transfer Yumi. Virtualization.’’  

    On Lyoko they looked like their normal bodies for Lyoko clothes. ’’The activated tower is 19 degrees west.’’ Jeremie said to them.   

    ‘’Got it.’’ Odd said as they started to run. Trees whizzed by as they headed to the tower. 

     ‘’You should be able to see Aelita now.’’ Jeremie said.

      Aelita was hiding behind a tree waiting for them and said, ’’Two hornets were blocking the way to the tower, so I couldn’t get there.’’ 

     ‘’Ah, no there’s not.’’ Odd said looking at the tower. ’’And it looks like the tower just deactivated itself.’’ 

     ‘’You’re right!’’ said Jeremie, ’’I wonder what Xana’s up to?’’ 

     ‘’If you ask me,’’ Ulrich said as the elevator doors opened, ’’he wants to confuse us. The dude I was fighting just disappeared into thin air.’’ 

     ‘’Guys,’’ Jeremie said into his mouthpiece, ’’I’m gonna devitalizes you now.’’

Odd's Idea by Kiwi Lee

      Once they were all in the computer lab part of the factory, they looked the same as they did before going to Lyoko. Excepted for Odd. He made a slight hole in his pants for his tail to stick out.  

    ‘’Why is Xana trying to confuse us?’’ Aelita asked no one in particular.   

    ‘’Why does Xana do anything?’’ Yumi asked.  

    ‘’I have one idea.’’ Odd said. Everyone looked at him in surprise. ’’What! I can have an idea every once in a while, can’t I?’’ They all still looked at him, but with new meaning in their eyes. ’’My idea’s that Xana wants us to go back and forth, missing our classes and the people will find this place and tare it down…’’  

    ‘’But that would just destroy the supercomputer.’’ Interrupted Yumi. ’’He wouldn’t be stupid enough to destroy himself.’’

      ‘’No, but the scanners he would want to destroy. While he’s safe in the internet controlling the world and we have no way to fight him.’’ 

     ‘’You’ve had a lot of time to think about this, haven’t you?’’ Ulrich asked.  

    ‘’No.’’ said Odd. ’’It was my dream last night, but when you think about it, it does make since.’’   

   ‘’Wow.’’ said Aelita, stunned. ’’He finally came up with a good idea.’’  

     ‘’Yeah.’’ said Yumi, ’’I never thought I’d see that day.’’  

    ‘’Then we have to make sure that at least one of us is in class.’’ Jeremie said, ’’We can’t let them get suspicions.’’   

   ‘’Well, I have to get home.’’ said Yumi. ’’My parents should be home by now.’’ 

     ‘’I’ll come with.’’ Ulrich said, ’’Just in case they’re not home.’’  

    ‘’Hey, Odd.’’ said Aelita, ’’Don’t forget to pull your tail back in and could you get me a newspaper and put it in my dorm.’’ she said, throwing him the keys. ’’Thanks.’’

      They walked into the elevator and out of the factory and went their separate ways. When Odd had gotten to the park entrance he pulled his tail in and went up the ladder. 

     When Odd got the newspaper, he started to flip threw it. He stopped because he saw something that caught his eyes. A picture of him and Ulrich running in their Lyoko outfits to the dorms. Underneath the picture it  said, ’’Two kids in their Halloween costumes a little early or do some of the students here at Kadic Academe have something to hide?’’ At the bottom of the page it said, ’’Kids in photo are Ulrich Stern and Odd Della Robbia of year 9.’’  

    ‘’Oh, great.’’ said Odd, ’’I’ve got to show the others.’’  

    And then, out of no were, Jim Morales came out and Odd walked into him. Odd put the newspaper behind his back and said, ’’Oh, hi Jim, I, uh, didn’t see you there.’’ 

     ‘’That’s just like you, Odd. Always running into people.’’ Jim said, ’’Next time, watch were you’re goin’.’’

      ‘’Yes sir.’’ Odd said. Once Jim was out of sight, Odd ran strait for the gate. He went into town and got to Yumi’s house. Thankfully they were still outside. Odd guessed her parents hadn’t come home yet.

      ‘’Hey, Odd, what’ya doing over here?’’ asked Yumi. He handed her the rolled up newspaper panting and said, ’’Look at page 10.’’ 

     They did so and their faces got white with fear.

Le Q by Kiwi Lee

      ‘’What do we do now?’’ asked Yumi.

      ‘’I say we go and tell Jeremie and Aelita and stay away from Millie and Tamiya.’’ said Ulrich. 

     ‘’What about the others that read this too.’’ said Odd on the way to the factory. ‘’It’s not like we can just stay out of sight till Monday afternoon. Someone’s gonna wanna know. I mean, I would even be wonderin’ about this.’’

      ‘’I don’t know.’’ said Yumi. ’’Maybe Einstein will know.’’

The Spy by Kiwi Lee

      Once they got to the factory, they went straight to Jeremie and Aelita. ’’You have to read the paper.’’ Odd said, ’’Page 10.’’  

    They read it and Aelita said, ’’Well, this is a problem.’’ 

     ‘’You can say that again.’’ said Jeremie while reading it. ’’Any ideas Odd?’’ 

     ‘’What!?’’ exclaimed Odd ‘’That was a one time only deal!’’  

    ‘’Well we have to do something.’’ said Ulrich, ’’I mean, we just can’t hide till it’s all worked out.’’ 

     ‘’He has a point, Jeremie.’’ Aelita said. ’’And there’s nothing we can do to speed up the process.’’

      ‘’Beep Beep’’ 

     ‘’What was that?!’’ 

      ‘’Oh, no!’’ some one whispered. Then a person fell out of the cat walk and landed hard on their back and with a groan, got up.  

     ‘’It’s Joanna!’’ Jeremie said, ’’How did you get in here, the door’s secured by a four digit code.’’ 

     ‘’It’s not all that hard.’’ Joanna said ‘’All I had to do was get the security film and watch you type it in. You need to be more careful about that. Anyone who knows how to take apart a security cam. could do it.’’

      ‘’Why are you here?’’ Yumi asked crossing her arms.

      ‘’I might as well tell you, I was sent here by my boss, Long Shore. Of course that’s not his real name, just like Joanna isn’t my real name. Anyway, I was sent here to see if anyone had found the supercomputer. I was friends with the daughter of the creator of the SC, as he called it.’’  

    ‘’You know her?’’ Odd asked, looking at Aelita.

      ‘’When I first saw her, I thought she looked like my old friend, but I wasn’t gonna say anything, just incase I was wrong.’’ 

     ‘’Aelita? That’s you?!’’ Joanna exclaimed. 

     ‘’Ya, Amanda?’’ Aelita said as they hugged.  

    ‘’O.K. Entro please.’’ Odd said.

Entry of Friends and a Disappearing Group by Kiwi Lee

      ‘’As you know, I was only four when the supercomputer was built. My memory is still a bit fuzzy but I’ll never forget Amanda. My only friend at the time.’’  

    When she said that, Amanda’s face looked like she had just killed some one. ’’What’s wrong Amanda?’’ asked Aelita.  

    ‘’What about Taelia?’’ asked Amanda, ’’Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten your own sister!’’

      ‘’Who’s Taelia?’’ Aelita asked looking at her friends.  

    ‘’Wasn’t Taelia that girl that looked like Aelita and Jeremie thought was Aelita because we couldn’t find her on Lyoko?’’ Odd asked.  

    ‘’Yes, Odd.’’ Jeremie said with an edge in his voice. He turned to Aelita and said ’’Remember when you where trapped in the Gardenia? Before we lost contact, I had tried to materialize you, but it said it didn’t work, but when Taelia came to school, I was convinced she was you.’’  

    ‘’So she goes to Kadic?’’ Aelita asked.  

    ‘’Ya, but I haven’t seen her since.’’ Jeremie said.  

    ‘’I saw her yesterday, but I don’t think she recognized me.’’ Amanda said.   

   ‘’Well now we just have to…’’ Odd started to say but his mouth started to fade with his voice.   

   ‘’What’s going on!?’’ Amanda asked.  

     ‘’It’s that bug.’’ Aelita said. ’’We have to fix it before they all disappear forever.’’ 

       ‘’Well, it’s gonna be much quieter if his mouth keeps disappearing like that.’’ Ulrich said. 

     Odd look at him with eyes saying, ’’That’s not funny!’’      Than Yumi’s hand started to fade.

      ‘’Tell me what’s going on.’’ Amanda said to Jeremie. ’’Maybe I can help.’’

The Story and Help by Kiwi Lee

      ‘’Xana created a virus that made Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich come back to earth in their Lyoko outfit.’’ 

     ‘’That would explain the paws and tail on Odd, and the head band on Ulrich.’’ interrupted Amanda. 

     ‘’Ya,’’ Jeremie said. ’’And if I don’t fix the problem, they’ll disappear forever.’’ 

     Odd looked at his watch and said, ’’Hey, look at the time. I’ll leave you guys to that. I’m Hungry!’’  

    ‘’You can always count on the walking stomach to tell you when it’s time to eat.’’ Ulrich said. ’’We’ll bring some food back for you.’’ 

     ‘’Thanks.’’ Aelita said.  

    ‘’Odd, don’t forget your tail.’’ said Amanda.  

    ‘’I got it.’’ Odd said as he walked into the elevator. ’’Come on. I am Hungry!’’

      ‘’You are always hungry.’’ Ulrich said with Yumi laughing behind him.  

    ‘’Well, I gotta go too.’’ Yumi said. ’’My parents should be home by now.’’

 

The Food and Trick by Kiwi Lee

      When they got to the cafeteria, Odd said to Rosa, ’’My Rosa, you look so beautiful today.’’

      ‘’Stop it, Odd. If everyone ate like you, the cafeteria would have gone under a long time ago.’’

      ‘’Odd, look on the bright side.’’ Ulrich said as they walked to their table. ’’It’s meatballs and grave instead of spaghetti.’’ 

     They sat down and started to eat. Then Ulrich’s whole body just vanished. Then it repapered. They looked around to see if anyone noticed, but thankfully the only group that had gotten there were facing away from them.  

    ‘’I can’t wait till they fix that bug.’’ Ulrich said. ’’I don’t want to disappear when I’m in front of people.’’    

  ‘’Ya, that would be creepy.’’ Odd said, ’’Ulrich the disappearing kid’’ he said with a deep voice. ’’That would really get their attention.’’ 

     Odd’s cell phone started to ring. He answered it and said, ’’Hi…’’

      ‘’Odd, you and Ulrich have to come to the factory right away.’’ said Jeremie. ’’I’ll explain latter. Just get there.’’   

    ‘’We got to go.’’ Odd said putting the phone up. They grabbed some fruit for their friends and stuffed it in their pockets and left.

The Call of Chance by Kiwi Lee

      They went to the factory and got in the elevator and got down to the lab. When the door opened Jeremie, Amanda, and Aelita all looked surprised to see them.      ‘’So what’s the emergences, Einstein?’’ Odd asked getting the food out of his pockets and handing them out.    

  ‘’What emergence?’’ asked Jeremie.   

   Then the elevator door opened again and Yumi steeped out saying, ’’What’s Up?’’       ‘’Nothing.’’ Amanda said. 

     ‘’Than why did we get a phone call from you saying something happened.’’ said Odd.    

  ‘’Well, I didn’t.’’ said Jeremie. ’’Hey, can you press that button?’’  

    ‘’Ya.’’ Amanda said ’’Wait a second. I think I remember something Franz Hopper told me, when I was little. Can you send me to Lyoko?’’ She saw their faces and said, ’’I’ve already been there once before Xana was created. Than he forbid that anyone go to Lyoko.’’  

    ‘’O.K. Aelita, will you go with her?’’ Jeremie asked. 

     They went down to the scanner room and Jeremie said over the loud speakers, ’’I’m going to send you to the forest sector, O.K.?’’  

    ‘’That’s perfect.’’ Amanda said.   

    They got into the scanners and Jeremie started up the program.  

     ‘’Scanner Amanda. Scanner Aelita. Transfer Amanda. Transfer Aelita. Virtualization.’’ 

     In Lyoko, Amanda landed with perfect grace. When she stud up strait Aelita could see her outfit better. It was a street fighters outfit. A yellow sweat band was around her head, black tee that was ripped yo show her belly, black jean like pants that had two belts with a gun on each side with combat boots.

      ‘’Alright, let’s go.’’ Amanda said. 

     ‘’Go where?’’ Aelita asked.  

    ‘’A tower.’’ Amanda said ’’Any tower does good. There’s a code Franz Hopper said would destroy anything Xana had created in the last 100 hours.’’   

   ‘’I didn’t know a program like that existed.’’ Aelita said.    

  ‘’Watch out.’’ Jeremie said. ’’Two Krabes are coming up on your left.’’  

    ‘’Thanks.’’ Amanda said. She pulled out one of her guns and fired two shots. The Krabes blew up and disappeared. ’’I’ve always been good with a gun.’’ Then they started for the closest tower. When they got there, they went threw and Amanda started to work on the program. Aelita looked over her shoulder while she worked. ’’There,’’ she said at last. ’’That should do it. Hey, Jeremie, see if the program’s still there.’’ 

     There was a pause and then Jeremie said, ’’It is! I’m gonna devirtualized you.’’

Whatttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!! by Kiwi Lee

      When they got back to the lab, Odd still had paws and tail. ‘’I thought you said it worked.’’  

    ‘’It did.’’ said Amanda. ’’You just have to go into the scanners.’’   

   They went down to the scanner room and Amanda punched the same code into the computer. When they got out, they were themselves again.   

   Then Jeremie said, ’’Return to The Past, Now.’’ and the big bubble of light came out of the supercomputer.   

   Odd felt himself falling down a deep pit of blackness. ’’Odd!’’ He heard some one say. ’’Odd!’’ Then he realizes it was Ulrich. ’’ODD! WAKE UP! You’re going to be late for breakfast.’’  

    ‘’That was the weirdest dream ever.’’ Odd said as he got up. He got dressed and got to the cafeteria in silence.  

     Ulrich got suspicious and asked, ’’What DID you dream about last night?’’ 

     But before he could answer, he ran into Joanna, ’’Amanda?’’ he asked.  

    ‘’How do you know my real name?’’ she asked surprised.    

   Then Odd fainted.

Le Fin

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=374