Super Heroes? by Kiwi Lee
Summary:  The heros get to use their powers in the real world and get new ones on Lyoko.
Categories: Seasons > Season 1 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 1825 Read: 51777 Published: Mar 05, 2009 Updated: Mar 05, 2009
Story Notes:
The title was suposed to be "Super Heros? You've got to be Kiddin' me!" I guess it was too long.

1. Chapter 1 by Kiwi Lee

2. Chapter 2 by Kiwi Lee

3. Chapter 3 by Kiwi Lee

4. Chapter 4 by Kiwi Lee

5. Chapter 5 by Kiwi Lee

6. Chapter 6 by Kiwi Lee

7. Chapter 7 by Kiwi Lee

8. Chapter 8 by Kiwi Lee

9. Chapter 9 by Kiwi Lee

10. Chapter 10 by Kiwi Lee

Chapter 1 by Kiwi Lee

       An empty school hallway. Nothing happening but the excitement of a three day weekend.   

     In the class room, the teacher, Mr. Fumet, was teaching history.    

   Some of the students were listening, but most were asleep or drawing.

       One artist in particular had blond and purple hair. For some reason was put up in an arrow like way

.        The bell rang and he grabbed all of his stuff and went out the door with a brown haired boy.    

   A blond haired boy with glasses met them in the hallway and they went outside to met another friend.   

     The two blond ones sat down on the bench as a black haired girl with black clothing came over.   

     “Hi Yumi.” the brown haired boy said.  

      “Hi guys.” Yumi said. ’I better get going on home.”  

     “See ya.” the purple and blond haired boy said. He stud up and said, “I better get goin’ too.”   

     “Odd.” the brown haired boy said to his friend. “Who are you going out with this time?”  

     “The new girl, Atina.” Odd said.

       “Is it your goal to go out with every girl here?” The blond haired asked him.  

     Odd just shrugged his shoulders and went off to the dorm room to drop off his school stuff.

Chapter 2 by Kiwi Lee

       As Odd came out of the room he shared with one of his friends, a girl past by. She looked distant and glazed.  

     She grabbed the wall and her head as Odd went over to her.  

     “Are you O.K.?” he asked her.     

  “Ya, I’m fine.” she said letting go of the wall and walked off.     

  Odd was heading off to his date when in the back of his head, he saw some thing.  

     The girl was being taken to the hospital because of constant migraines.   

    Odd shook his head and turned around. But the girl was gone.    

   Odd went out the door and found Atina at the door to the dorms.   

     “Hi Odd.” the shoulder length brown haired girl said to him.     

  “Hey Atina.” Odd said, “Ready for the party?”  

     “Of course.” Atina said as they headed off to the public school.

Chapter 3 by Kiwi Lee

       The next day, the dorms were woken by the sound of an ambulance’s siren.   

    Odd and his brown haired roommate looked out their third story window and saw that that girl Odd was talking to yesterday being taken away.    

   “It did happen.” Odd said out loud to himself.   

    “What?” His friend asked him.   

    “Ulrich,” Odd said looking at his friend, “yesterday I had a Future Flash.”   

    “Huh?!” Ulrich asked surprised. “You should tell Jeremie.”  

     “I’ll tell him at breakfast.” Odd said getting back in bed. “It’s five in the morning.”   

    Ulrich went back to his bed and fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter 4 by Kiwi Lee

       At breakfast, Odd told his blond haired friend about the Future Flash.    

   “I wonder if this is Xana’s doing.” Jeremie said.     

  “Well, we could check.” Ulrich said as he finished his food.     

    “Let’s check at lunch.” Jeremie said.    

    “Ring, Ring”  

      Jeremie’s phone started to ring. He pulled it out and saw that it was his father.   

    “Great, it’s dad.” Jeremie said.   

    “I’ll go with you.” Odd said knowing that when ever Jeremie’s dad called, they had to get on the roof of the science building.

       They all stud up and Ulrich said, “I’ll tell Yumi.”

Chapter 5 by Kiwi Lee

       Once Odd and Jeremie got on the roof, Jeremie called his dad back.  

     They talked for a while and when he hung up, Jeremie went over to the ledge and looked out.  

      Down below was Ulrich and Yumi talking to each other on a bench.   

     A couple of meters over was a black haired girl. She was behind a tree, spying on the two.     

  “I still don’t see what Ulrich sees in her.” She said to herself. 

      She looked up and saw the blue shirted Jeremie. He was standing on the roof.     

   She blinked and he started to fall. 

      “Jeremie!” Odd’s cry could be heard.   

     Ulrich and Yumi turned around and saw their friend falling to his death.     

  Yumi closed her eyes and Jeremie started to float about a foot off the ground.   

     Yumi thought about Jeremie landing on his feet and he did.   

           “Now that’s not human.” the black haired girl thought “I wonder what daddy would do about our little super heroes.”    

   She ran to the administration wing of the school and got to the main office. 

      Once she got there, the secretary said, “Hello Sissi, Mr. Delmas is in and yes you can go in.” 

      “Thanks.” Sissi said going into her father’s office.     

   “Ah, Sissi dear,” Delmas said from behind his desk. “what’s the matter?”  

     “Jeremie just fell off the roof of the science building!” Sissi started off with.    

   “What?!” Delmas said standing up.   

    “He’s O.K.” Sissi said. “Yumi stopped him from falling somehow.”

Chapter 6 by Kiwi Lee

       Sissi finished telling her father as the young heroes skipped first bell and went to Jeremie’s room.   

    “Sissi, dear, are you O.K?” Delmas asked after hearing her story. 

      “I’m fine…” Sissi started.   

    “Go to your room and you get some rest.” Delmas interrupted.  

      Sissi walked to her room as Jeremie, Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd walked into Jeremie’s room.    

   “Aelita? Do you read me.” Jeremie asked into his mike as he sat down.   

     Her face popped up and Aelita said, “Hello Jeremie.”     

  “We think Xana’s activated a tower.” Jeremie said. “Have you noticed anything?”   

    “No.” Aelita said. “I’ll look around. Right now I’m in the forest region.”    

   “O.K.” Jeremie said. “In the meantime, we’ll be in class.”

Chapter 7 by Kiwi Lee

       At P.E., Jim was starting a race. It was Ulrich against Odd and Jeremie, who actually showed up for class.    

   “Hey, Odd” Ulrich said with a happy grin. “You hungry? Well, you’re about to eat my dust.”   

    “Three!” Jim started the count down with his hand in the air in the shape of a gun. “Two! One, BANG!”  

     Ulrich was gone. Odd and Jeremie turned around the first corner while Ulrich was going around the third. Ulrich got back to a wide eyed Jim.   

     “I didn’t think anyone could go that fast.” Jim said surprised. “You should try out for the track team.”   

    Ulrich, who wasn’t out of breath, went back to the bleachers to wait for his friends.      

  When Jeremie came to Ulrich, Odd was already there. “We’re going…to Lyoko.” Jeremie said out of breath.   

    While Jim was watching Nicolas, Herve, and Theo going around, Ulrich, Odd, and Jeremie snuck out to the park.

       Ulrich pulled out his cell phone and called Yumi. She picked up and Ulrich said, “Hey, as soon as you can, go to Lyoko.” he hung up and put his phone back in his pocket.

       They got to the clearing in the park and looked around.    

   Nothing.   

    Odd uncovered the man hole and they went down.

Chapter 8 by Kiwi Lee

       Once Ulrich and Odd got to Lyoko, Yumi showed up in the lab. 

      “Did I miss anything?” Yumi asked Jeremie. 

      “No.” Jeremie said with a smile. “Actually, you’ve got perfect timing. Odd and Ulrich just got to Lyoko.”    

   “I’m off.” Yumi said. She turned around and got back into the elevator.  

     In Lyoko, Aelita was waving to Ulrich and Odd who had just arrived.  

      They ran over to her as Yumi’s form was coming together. She fell to the ground and landed with perfect grace.   

    “I found the activated tower.” Aelita said. “It’s that way.” pointing down the icy walkway.

       “And there’s the welcoming comity.” Odd said as a mega-tank and five blocks came out.   

    “Hide, Aelita!”  Ulrich said as he drew his saber.

        Aelita got behind the group as Ulrich ran to a block. The block didn’t even turn to Ulrich.   

    “Ulrich. Where are you?” Jeremie asked looking at his screen where only three triangles instead of four.   

     “I’m right here.” Ulrich said as he stabbed the block in the eye of Xana.    

   On Jeremie’s screen, Ulrich’s triangle appeared again. “That was weird.” Jeremie said more to his self than to his friends.  

     “Yumi!” Odd shouted as a mega-tank came up from behind her.    

   She turned around as the thing shot her. She flew back a couple of meters and got back up. “How many life points do I have left, Jeremie?”   

    “This is weird.” Jeremie said. “You still have all hundred.”   

    “What?” Odd said. “No way.” he said as his cat like arms did an X over his chest and went down to his side.  

      A wave like air current came from him and every thing froze.   

    “Huh?” Odd said confused as he walked over to Yumi. He waved his paw in her face but she didn’t move.     

  “Jeremie?” Odd asked looking to the sky.   

    No response.   

    Then Odd looked at the monsters. They were frozen too. “Laser Arrow!” He killed all the blocks that were left and then he went over to the mega-tank. He touched it and it opened wide enough for Odd to get a kill.   

    He amid his paw and said, “Laser Arrow.”       It blew up in a million pieces.  

      “Now.” Odd said to himself. “How do I un freeze time?”  

     Then he remembered what he did to stop time and did the same thing.        Ulrich stud up striate and put his saber away. “What happened?”    

    “I froze time.” Odd said as if it wasn’t a big deal.    

   “Hey guys.” Jeremie said watching the news. “I found out what Xana’s attack was. There’s a fire in one of the woods by the school. The bad news is that a house is in the direct line of the fire. And in the house is a deadly gas that could blow up all of Europe. Kadic’s already been evacuated.”     

  “Don’t worry.” Aelita said. “I see the tower.”   

    “You want the worst news?” Jeremie said.   

    “What?” Yumi asked.  

     “They’re estimating five minuets till the fire reaches the house.”

Chapter 9 by Kiwi Lee

       “It’s gonna take longer to get there.” Ulrich said.


       “I have an idea.” Odd said as he grabbed Aelita’s hand. He stopped time and Aelita looked at her frozen friends.    

   “Come on!” Odd said pulling Aelita to the tower.  

     Once they got to the tower, Odd unfroze time and Aelita got into the tower.   

    “O.K. Jeremie.” Odd said. “Aelita’s in the tower.”   

    “Return to the Past Now!” Jeremie said as the bubble of white light came out of the supercalculator.

Chapter 10 by Kiwi Lee

       “Are you O.K.?” Odd asked the girl again as she gripped the wall. “Come on. I’ll take you to the nurse.” 

      She went with him and he dropped her off at the infirmary.    

   As he walked out of the building, Jeremie, Ulrich, and Yumi greeted him.   

    “I checked the supercomputer and the powers you had, aren’t there anymore.” Jeremie said. “I guess they were an one time use only kind of deal.”  

      “Don’t forget about Atina.” Ulrich said.      

 “I won’t.” Odd said with a smile.     

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=377