History Uncovered by Kiwi Lee, HeirOfJeremie
Summary: The life of the next generation of Lyoko warriors. Watch the life of Jeremie and Aelita's kids, Maya and Christan, grow up.
Categories: Ships > Jeremie and Aelita, Seasons > Post-Season 3 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Herb Pichon, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Next Generation
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 3789 Read: 70370 Published: Mar 09, 2009 Updated: Mar 10, 2009
Story Notes:
HierOfJeremie gave me the idea.

1. Christan Gage Belpois by Kiwi Lee

2. Maya Marie Belpois by Kiwi Lee

3. The Party of Expose by Kiwi Lee

4. Proof by Kiwi Lee

5. Story of a Lifetime by Kiwi Lee

6. The Bug by Kiwi Lee

7. A.I. or not A.I. That is the Question by Kiwi Lee

8. The Next Generation by Kiwi Lee

9. Thinking by Kiwi Lee

10. The SuperComputer by Kiwi Lee

11. Herve Knew!? by Kiwi Lee

12. Cool! by Kiwi Lee

13. They Can Talk! by Kiwi Lee

14. The Last Battle by Kiwi Lee

15. To Come To An End by Kiwi Lee

16. The Truth & The Press by Kiwi Lee

Christan Gage Belpois by Kiwi Lee

       “Waaaahha!’’ A baby let out a cry. A pink haired woman, about 24, was giving birth to that baby. A blond haired man, about a year older than the woman, holding her hand.  

     The doctor holding the baby asked, ’’What will be his name?’’   

    ‘’Christan Gage.’’ said the man.  

     The nurse next to him wrote it down. 

      Little Christan Gage Belpois was cleaned up, wrapped up, and given a blue cap.   

     The doctor gave the woman Christan and she said, ’’Jeremie, he’s so cute.’’   

    ‘’He’s got your green eyes.’’ Jeremie said. ’’Aelita?’’  

     ‘’Yes?’’    

   ‘’I don’t think this is the right time for it, but…’’   

    ‘’Go on Jeremie.’’      

 ‘’People at work keep talking about a big computer inside of an old factory.’’ said Jeremie, ’’ The first person I heard it from was Herve.’’   

    ‘’What would Herve care about an old computer.’’ said Aelita, looking down at Christan. He wasn’t crying, just staring up at his mother. ’’If he does find out, well, we’ll worry about that then.’’

Maya Marie Belpois by Kiwi Lee
       A year latter, they were back in the hospital. This time it was a girl. Her name was to be Maya Maria Belpois. Five years past. Herve didn’t say anything about the factory again.
The Party of Expose by Kiwi Lee

       June 17,2024. The grand living room was decorated in party balloons, streamers, and a banner that said, ’’Happy Birthday Maya!’’ The chandler glinted in the light above the room. Presents were laid about on a La-Z-Boy.  

     Children’s laughter could be heard off into the dinning hall. Grown ups talking.

       The table in the middle had a pink table cloth over it with a pink cake. 

      There was a short leant pink haired girl sitting in front of the pink cake. Next to her was a brown haired girl, a red haired girl with glasses next to her. All around the table was a friend.  

     Aelita stud up and got behind the pink haired little girl. She lit the five candles around the cake and said, ‘’Lights off.’’    

    The lights went off and everyone started to sing.

       ‘’Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you  dear Maya. Happy Birthday to you.’’  

     Maya paused for a second with her eyes closed and blew out her candles.   

    Everyone clapped and Jeremie got the lights on.   

    Aelita passed out the cake and got settled down in a chair. 

      Then the doorbell rang. Jeremie got up and opened the door. Herve pushed his way in and into the dining room.  Some of the adults were looking at him as he walked over to Aelita.  

     “Quiet down everybody!” Herve shouted. Jeremie walked threw the door as Herve said, ’’This woman isn’t human.” 

      That got everyone’s attention. Everyone looked at him.  

     “What do you mean, I’m not human?” Aelita asked getting up. 

      “Herve, my friend, have you lost your mind?” Jeremie asked.  

     “First off, I’ve never been your friend. Second off, no I haven’t lost it.” Herve said. “This woman,” pointing to Aelita, “is a computer program.” 

      “And how did you come up with this?” asked a little boy. His blond hair in his face. 

      “Christan, let Mama handle this.” said Aelita looking at the six year old.  

     “No!” Christan said, “If this man an alien, than he calls me and Maya aliens too.”  

     “I know for a fact I’m not an alien.” said Maya getting up from the table. “The only thing different about me is my pink hair. But even Odd, your old class mate, had weird hair color.”   

    “Than how would you explain this?” he pulled out a hand held device and touched the screen. A video of their father started to play.

Proof by Kiwi Lee

       Jeremie was sitting in a chair. He was saying about an artificial intelligence he found in a supercomputer. Her name, she couldn’t remember, so Jeremie named her Maya.  

     Everyone in the room could hear about Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich going to Lyoko. They heard about Xana and Aelita.   

    Some of the parents grabbed their children and walked out of the house. Protests came from the younger ones, not understanding why they were being taken away from the party.   

    Once it was over, Jeremie asked, “Where did you get this?”  

           “The computer in the old factory.” Herve said. 

      Jeremie was starting to move the conversation out of the dinning hall. Once the two were in the living room he said, “I was 13 when I did that. It’s long over.” 

      “Ha, you admitted it!” Herve said pointing his finger in Jeremie’s chest.  

     “I didn’t admit anything.” Jeremie said pushing Herve’s finger away. “Aelita’s as human as you and me.”

       “I’ll believe that in a million years.” Herve said.

       Jeremie was getting tired of this. “Look, if you don’t leave I’ll have to call the cops.”  

     “Don’t have to threaten.” He walked out the door.

Story of a Lifetime by Kiwi Lee

       That night, when Jeremie and Aelita were tucking Maya in, she asked them, “How come Mama’s parents are never at parties?”   

     “Well, sweetie, my parents are dead.” Aelita said.

       “How’d they die?”   

    “We might as well tell them both.” said Jeremie looking at his wife.   

    She nodded her head and looked at Maya as Jeremie went to get Christan.  

      Maya sat up in her bed and Aelita sat down   

    Christan, in his blue pjs, walked in. Jeremie was behind him. Christan sat down next to his little sister on the bed and Jeremie grabbed the chair from her desk by the door.   

    He sat down in front of them and Aelita began. “You remember when Mr. Pichon came in?”    

     They nodded their heads and she continued.  

      “He was hafe right. My father, Franz Hopper, had created a virtual world called Lyoko. When I was twelve, my mother disappeared. Me and my father went to hind in Lyoko, but his virtualization process didn’t work. The government turned it off, and the next thing I knew was that Jeremie found me. Then I didn’t know who I was, were I was or anything. It was like I really was an AI. I walked out of the tower that kept me safe and found myself in a forest. Little Creachers of Xana started to shoot at me and I got back into the tower. Eventually Odd, Ulrich, and Yumi, friends at the time, came to Lyoko. Odd complained the most because of his Lyoko outfit. He said he looked like a nitwit.” she laughed and then continued, “He was a giant purple cat. Later on a boy named William Dunbar joined our group. For some reason I’ll never forget what Odd said before joined. He said, ’Our little group is going threw a lot of changes right now.’ I wonder if he ever found out how right he was.    

    “When William joined, we had a Xana attack. I couldn’t get in contact with anyone but him. So we went to Lyoko, but Xana captured him. He spent about a year in Lyoko. Threw that, your father made us new outfits, I found I had a weapon, and we got virtualized in the real would. Because of that I was able to go to New Mexico, space, a polar ice cap and the Amazon rain forest. The day we killed Xana, my father repapered. He died in my place. When we turned off the supercomputer, the first time we had a vote and only two people wanted to turn it off, but we did in the end.”    

   “I’m sorry Mommy.” Maya said hugging her mom.

End Notes:

Sorry if the info's off

The Bug by Kiwi Lee

       Christan was staring off into space. “Are you o.k. honey?” asked Aelita.       “How do you know for sure that Xana’s dead?”    

    “We destroyed him.” Jeremie said. “And the supercomputer’s turned off.”   

     A light in the far corner of Maya’s room caught Jeremie’s eyes. He got up and walked over to it. He moved the dresser that was pushed up next to the corner.   

    “What are you doing, Dad?” Christan asked.

       “Could you hand me one of Maya’s shoes?” Jeremie asked.    

   Christan grabbed her tena-shoe and handed it to him. Jeremie took it and smashed something on the wall. It dropped into his hand. Jeremie examined it and handed the shoe back to Christan.     

  “Just what I thought.” Jeremie said at last. “It’s a bug. I’ll give you one guess who’s this belongs to.”    

   “And he just heard everything about Lyoko.” Aelita said.  

     “But why is that bed?” Christan asked. “People need to know what you did for them.”   

    “Ya, but me and dad might loose our jobs.” Aelita told him. “So you can’t tell anyone, O.K.?”  

     “Yes Ma’am.”  

      “Now, off to bed.” Jeremie said. Christan left the room and their parents finished tucking in Maya.

A.I. or not A.I. That is the Question by Kiwi Lee

       The next day, Maya ran out to get the morning paper, lake a normal summer day. She pulled off the plastic wrap and looked for the comics. She opened the door and plopped the rest of the paper in the La-z-Boy with the comics in her hand.   

     Christan came down and turned on the TV. He sat down on the sofa and started to flip threw the channels with the remote.   

    Jeremie and Aelita came down together. Aelita’s pajamas consisted of a pink short sleeve top and lounge pants with red hearts on them. Jeremie’s was a maroon sort of color. Jeremie had his arm around Aelita’s waist. HE got his arm back and grabbed the news-paper.  On the front page it read, “Is she Human or Artificial Intelligent?”  Below it had a page to go to and Jeremie flipped to it. He sat down in the La-z-boy and read it.  

      “You know all of those science fiction moves and books about an A.I. comes out of a computer?” The story asked. “We have proof that they are real. A woman, who’s name we will not give out, is proven to be an A.I. We’ve heard from her mouth that she was found in a computer. Not much is known now. Read tomorrow to find out more.”  

    “Honey?” Jeremie said to Aelita. “Come over here and read this.”  

     Aelita stud up from the sofa and got the paper from him. She sat on Jeremie’s lap and read it.  

      When she was done, she turned to Jeremie and said, “They don’t know our name, or at lest didn’t say it. Let’s not do anything till our name’s are out.”

The Next Generation by Kiwi Lee

       Days, years past. The subject was lost with the papers. Maya and Christan went on with their life. No remembering about the paper.  

     Till one day. Graduation day. Christan was sitting in the crowd, ready to watch his little sister graduated with his friends. He could hear the rain outside pounding on the roof. 

      Maya, Ashley Della Robbia, William and Yurka Stern, and Ty Mathews all stood of to the side of the stage ready to graduate in their blue robes.

        Odd walked over to his daughter and wished her luck. He walked over to Ty and said, “Hi Ty. You remember me?” 

      “Sorry.” Ty said shaking her green haired head. “I don’t.”  

     Odd walked away and sat down with his wife. Sam looked at him and smiled.

       “This is so cool!” Ashley said to her friend, Maya. The blond and purple haired friend was jumping in the robe they were all dressed in.  

     “Calm down Ashley.” Yurka said.  

      “To bad we couldn’t be outside.” William said.  

      “You wanna get wet while getting your diploma?” Ty said. “Than after this you would have to put it in the drier.” 

      “What are you gonna do after this?” Ashley asked Maya.  

     “I don’t really know.” Ty  said thinking. “I guess, try to destroy the supercomputer for good.”  

     “No, I mean about livin’.” Maya said. “A house, work food.”  

      “I’ll get a job and live in the hotel for a while.” Ty said.  

      A dark brown haired boy walked over and hugged Ashley. “Josh!” Ashley said surprised. 

      “I told you I’d make it.” Josh said. “How’s everyone?”  

     “Good.” Ty said.

End Notes:
If you want to read their life before this chapter, read The Next Generation. I haven't put it on here yet but it will be, I promise.
Thinking by Kiwi Lee

       “Attention everyone.” Mr. Pichon said into the mike.  

      “See ya Josh.” Ashley said. 

      Josh walked back over to his set next to Christan.   

     “Thank you for coming to this wonderful ceremony,” Pichon continued. “even if it is indoors.”   

    Everyone was sitting down as Pichon continued going on with the ceremony. Than he got to calling everyone up to get their diplomas. He handed Ty hers and a lightning bolt stuck the ground. The power went out. 

      “I guess even God Himself wanted to congrauat you.” Pichon said. 

      He handed the diploma to her and the earth started to move. 

      “Ahh!” Ty cried. Her green hair was on end as if she was getting electucuted. She fell to the floor as everyone watched Maya, Christan, Ashley, Josh, Yurka, William, Odd, Jeremie, Aelita, Ulrich and Yumi all fall to the floor.     

  The nurse, a Samantha Man, came running to Ty. She looked into her eyes and saw a silver liqued start to run out like tears.  

      “More of them.” Pichon said. “I told them. Aelita Belpois was an A.I.”   

    “What sir?” Man asked him.

       “Nothing.” Pichon said. “The only way to help them is to put them in the supercomputer.”  

     “What computer?” the nurse asked more confused.   

    “Get people to carry them with me.” Pichon said.

The SuperComputer by Kiwi Lee

       They did as he said and he lead them to the old factory on the other side of town.    

   He layed Maya, Christan, and Ty in the scanners and told the nurse, “Once these three disaper put in three more.” 

      Pichon went up to the lab and started to program.   

    In Lyoko, Maya, Christan, and Ty fell from the sky and landed in the forest sector. Still on the as Odd, Josh, and Yurka fell.  

     A minuet latter, a pile of Lyoko warriors lay on the floor of the forest.

Herve Knew!? by Kiwi Lee

       “Wake up.” Herve Pichon’s voice came over to Lyoko.  

      Maya was the first on to wake. Her long pink hair was put in a bun, her ears were pointed out and she was in a long pink komono.

       She pushed a blond man off of her and got up. She looked at who it was that she pushed off and saw that it was her father.  

     “Dad.” Maya said shaking him. He was wearing a blue and black jumpsuit. His glasses, now gone.   

     Slowly everyone was starting to wake up. When everyone was up Herve said, “Jeremie, I told you I was right.”  

     Odd was playing with his daughter and said, “I had forgotten how much fun it was here.”  

      “Exceped when Xana was around.” Aelita said.    

   “You’re telling me.” Josh said. 

      “What happened?” William asked playing with the katana at his side.    

    “We don’t know really.” Herve said.  

     “Well, how do you know so much about this place?” Ulrich asked.   

    “I used to follow you guys over here.” Herve said. “Hanging with Sissi tought me how to sneek around.”   

    “If you followed us here, you should know I’m human.” Aelita said. 

      “I knew everyone else was human.” Herve said. “But you, well, even Jeremie called you an A.I.”  

     “That was before we found out Franz Hopper was her father.” Yumi said.  

     “Franz Hopper?” Herve asked. “Oh, Waldo Shaffner, right? Who’s birth sertificet says Augusts Delmas?”  

      “Right.” Odd said. “Whoa, whoa, whoa, Delmas? Aelita’s related to Sissi?!”   

     “Ya, I did a little research. Antea’s also realted to your family, Odd.” Herve said. “Hey, look out! Three monsters on your left.”  

      Everyone looked to their left, which happened to be in all dirctions.   

      “Three Krabes!” Odd said. “Cool!”  

      Ulrich pulled out his two swords from the pack on his back and got ready to fight.         Yumi got her fans ready and stood next to Ulrich.

Cool! by Kiwi Lee

        Their children watched in awe as Odd shot the first krabe with one arrow.  Yumi threw both of her fans at the second krabe and they crossed over the eye of Xana. It fell over and blew up.  

       Ulrich confused the last krabe by triplacating. The krabe killed one of Ulrich’s clones and Ulrich payed it back by killing it. Ulrich sucked up his other clone and put his swords away. 

       “Very good.” a deep voice said from behind the group. 

       They all turned around and Herve asked, “Who is that?”

        “I don’t know.” Odd said.   

     “It’s Xana.” Ty said. 

       They all stairred at the flowting man. His black long hair went down to what looked like his waist. For legs he had ribbon like tenicals.

        “My Ty, you remember me yet?” Xana asked looking at her. He moved her chin to look strait into her eyes and said, “I am your father.”   

     Ty moved herself away from him and said, “No! I don’t know where I came from, but I know it wasn’t you!” 

       Xana looked at Odd and said, “You tell her. You remember the fight you had with your friends to keep the supercomputer running or not just so Ty couls live with you. Maybe if you and Aelita had said something, everyone might have reconsided turning off the supercomputer.” 

       “He’s right.” Odd said.

They Can Talk! by Kiwi Lee

        “Uh, Guys!” Herve’s voice said nurvesly, “You might waint to look around you.”   

     Everyone did and saw what he was talking about. Every monster ever made, built, and destroyed had surrounded them. Polynorfic Clones, Krabes, Blocks, The Scyphozoa, the Kolossus, everyone.   

     Then the strangest thing happened. The Scyphozoa went up to Xana and said in somewhat of a deep girly voice, “Xana! We’ve all desided that we will not let you to keep on doing this!”   

     “Doing what?” Xana asked trying to sound confused.    

     “Creating life forms just so you can destroy them. Look at Ty, Phoenix, and all of us.” It moved so everyone could see that their was little krabes with mother like ones. The Scyphozoa then pointed one of it’s tenicals to some mega-tanks with smaller mega-tanks playing with each other. “You make us to send us to fight them. I, pursonaly, don’t blame the warriors. I blame you!”   

     Once the Scyphozoa was done, a Krabe came up and said in a manly voice, “I have talked to those who couldn’t be here and they are all with us.”    

     While the Krabe and the Scyphozoa talked, Xana had vanished.     

    “Mama!” a smaller Krabe said. “He’s gone to the core! He’s going to try to destroy us again!” 

       The Scyphozoa looked at the warriors asked, “Are you with us?”  

      “I am.” Ty said.  She looked at her friends abd their parents and said, ’’We’ll win for good this time, we’ve got an army of more than three hundred.’’ 

       ‘’But how will we know they won’t go back on their word?’’ Josh said. ’’How many times has the Scyphozoa tried to take your memory, Ty, or yours, Mrs. Belpois?’’ 

       ‘’I’m sorry, but I was taken over by XANA every time that happened.’’ The Scyphozoa said sinserly, ’’I vagle remebre it.’’   

      ‘’I trust them.’’ Aelita said.   

     ‘’If she trusts them, ’’Ulrich said, ’’than we trust them.’’    

      ‘’And so do we.’’ Ashley said.

The Last Battle by Kiwi Lee

       Herve virtualized the overboard for Odd, the overwing for Yumi, and the overbike for Ulrich.

       Odd was about to offer Ashley room on his overboard when Ty said to Herve, ’’Go to the folder labeled ’’Brand New’’.’’  

     A moment latter a scooter looking thing with one big wheel qt the front and a little one at the back with an exhaust pipe appeared in front of Ashley. 

      Than a Jeep looking thing appeared next to that. It has bars for a frame and on the back was a high powered laser cannon. It looked like it could hold four people.      

        Ashley jumped onto the scooter thing and said to Ty, ’’You fixed the Mogo and the Argo?’’ 

      ‘’Ya. ’’ Ty said as she got on the back of the Mogo. Everyone else piled into the Jeep looking Argo.  

      All twelve of them went to the closest tower to get to the edge of the mountain sector while the monsters went strait to the battle.

End Notes:
How do you like the Mogo and Argo? Please tell me!
To Come To An End by Kiwi Lee

       In sector Five, everyone in the core of Lyoko was ready for a fight.   

     Yumi and Yurka both had their fans at the ready.   

      Ulrich, William, and Jeremie had their swords in their hands.  

      Aelita and Christan both had balls of energy in their hands.   

     Aelita, Odd, and Josh all aimed their weapons at Xana.  

      Xana had stopped shooting at the core and looked at the army. ‘’Mantas!’’ He called. One lone manta came to him and said, ‘’We are yours no longer.’’ and started to fire on him.   

     That was the cue. Everyone fired at Xana. It didn’t take long to hear him scream in pain. 

      Than Ulrich, William, Jeremie, Yumi, and Yurka came in at him and stabbed him in the chest.   

     One more scream, but it was cut short as he fell to the floor, dead.

The Truth & The Press by Kiwi Lee

       While all that was going on, on Lyoko, Herve had called Milly and Tamya, the local news group, over to the factory. They had been recording the whole thing with their camera.

       ‘’I’m gonna get you guys home.’’ Herve said to them on Lyoko. ’’And there’s a surprise for you.’’   

    Once everyone was back on earth, they all went to the lab together.  

     As soon as the elevator door opened, Milly was right there with the mike in her hand and asked, ’’How long have you been fighting Xana.’’   

     Jeremie steeped forward and said, ’’We’ve been fighting him since 1984.’’  

      ‘’How can that be?’’ Milly asked in disbelief, ’’You wore born in only 94.’’    

    ‘’Aelita and her father started to fighting back, back then.’’ Jeremie said. 

      Aelita walked up to stand next to her husband and said, ’’Franz Hopper built this place. Without this, I would’ve never met any of you. I would have been ten years older.’’ 

      ‘’Xana’s done so many weird things in our life.’’ Odd said, ’’Good and bad.’’    

   ‘’Now can we turn it off for good?’’ Ty asked.  

     ‘’Ya.’’ Ashley said, ’’Let’s turn it off.’’ 

      Everyone got in the elevator, including Herve, Tamya, and Milly, and went down to the super-calculator. The door opened and Odd said, ’’Jeremie, you should do it.’’    

   ‘’O.K. But no one faint on me this time.’’ He said looking at Aelita, remembering the first time they thought they were done with Lyoko.   

    Jeremie walked over to the access panel and it slid open.  

     He grabbed the handle and pushed it down. The super-calculator went down to it’s water-like prison, never to come up again for Xana to try to rule.

The End             

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=379