The other virtual world. by scavind
Summary: A unknown virtual world has crashed into lyoko. The world is larger than all the sectors combined and xana has more people to deal with as the lyoko gang finds out.
Categories: Ships > Jeremie and Aelita, Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Seasons > Post-Season 3, Ships > Other Characters: Aelita Hopper, Herb Pichon, Hiroki Ishiyama, Jeremie Belpois, Milly Solovieff, Nicholas Poliakoff, Odd Della Robbia, Sissi Delmas, Tamiya Diop, Ulrich Stern, William Dunbar, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, General, Mystery, Romance, Thriller
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1529 Read: 7507 Published: Jul 16, 2009 Updated: Jul 17, 2009
Story Notes:
I do not own code lyoko.

1. The finding. by scavind

2. The bussiness by scavind

3. suck the date. by scavind

The finding. by scavind

The lyoko gang is on the ice sector. They are doin a routine ceck on lyoko for anything unusual. Yumi spots something.

Yumi-Whats that?

Jeremy-Im picking up a very large object on the lyoko hologram. Im's moving towards the ice sector. Yall should take cover behind something. I recomend it.

Odd-Ok...LIKE WHAT?!?

Yumi-Those ice boulders. Get behind them.

The lyoko gang gets behind the boulders. The bouders are far away from the ice sectors edge and they wait. Soon enough the object shows that is is a virtual land mass like lyoko is. It crashes into the ice sector.

Aelita-What the heck just happend?

Jerey-You guys should get back here and check this out.

The lyoko gang dematirializes and meets jeremy in the factory. They gang is amazed at what they see on the lyoko hologram. There is a large land mass, larger than all the sectors of lyok ocombined that has hit the ice sector. Jeremy says that everyone should get some rest and meet back at the factory directly after school.

Back at kadic, Jeremy is sleeping, Aelita is watching tv with Yumi and Odd and Ulrich are also sleeping. Meanwhile, back at the ice sector, Xana is now activating, and deactivating towers for no apparant reason. He stops at about the time everyone wakes up.

The day goes by and everyone meets up at the factory as scheduled. Jeremy materializes them to the ice sector and sends them their vehicles. They drive across the area that was smashed by the collision and they continue onwards on the larger land mass. The land mass is also frozen like the ice sector. They have been driving for about a half an hour then they stop.

Yumi-We have been driving for ours. What are we even looking for exactly

Ulrich-I think other people or just to explorethe place as much as we can.

As they are talking, they hear something.

Aelita-Do you hear something? I know im hearing something and im not crazy.

Yumi-I hear somethingalso. What is that.

Just as they start to realize the sound, 5 black large vehicles speed by them. So fast they didn't even see what the vehicles looked like. The lyoko gand start to follow the trail they black vehicles left. Then they see a curve in the trail. They stop because they hear the noise again. Then uddenly, they are traped by the vehicles. The vehicles stop and 5 people come out of them. They stare at each other. Then the drivers of the black vehicles make the first move. They all have suits. One of them was Black, Purple, Blue, Fuchsia, and Maroon. They raise their visors reveiling their faces. Two girls, three boys, all about the sames age and about the same age as the lyoko gang.

Yumi-Who are you guys?

Purple person-Should we tell them

Black person- We are the creators of this virtual world. Who are you?

Yumi- Im Yumi, Shes Aelita, Hes Ulrich, and he's Odd.

Black person- I am Zeno.

Purple person- I am Xeo.

Maroon person- Im Mia.

Fuchsia person- Im Priya.

Blue person- Im Tayia.

Zeno- We welcome you to ?!?!?. We just call this place "Symbols."

To be continued very soon :)

The bussiness by scavind

Mean while on "symbols", the lyoko gang is now getting down to "whats going on with this place".

Yumi- Ok...So why are you here.

Zeno- Why are you here?

Yumi- Because you are here. What the hell is this place. Why has it came to the ice sector.

Xeo- "Symbols" is a digital floating land mass, just like your "lyoko". But ours floats through the digital realm and enters many areas in computers and digital dimentions. Its bassicaly a a large floating world in the digital sea. It hops from areas in the digital world, to other areas. Seems it has now floated here.

Ulrich- So it's bassicaly free in the digital sea? I think thats what you said.

Xeo- Close enough... I think you get the point.

Jeremy- Just as i thought.

Zeno- What was that? A hack? What are yall up to?

Jeremy- That was just me. Im not where yall are right now but im linked to them by headset. Im Jeremy. Im in the real world.

Yumi- No need to be alarmed Zeno. Hes one of our friends.

Priya- You look cute purple cat one. HAVE ANY SPARE TIME?!

Odd- Ummmmm...Maybe...

Priya- YOU DO NOW!!! MEET ME SATURDAY!!! YOU HAVE TO!!! ARARARRARRRARRAHHHH!

Odd- Sure... (feeling scared)

Ulrich- Ok...We should be heading back now. When should we catch you later?

Zeno- Tommorow? Is that good?

Jeremy- Thats perfect. Seeyall tommorow.

Priya- YOU WILL SEE ME SATURDAY ODD! I DEMAND IT!!!

Odd-... (Walking away slowly)

The lyoko gang dematirializes. Zeno and his group ride off into the distance over the horizon. Back at the factory. There is still light outside. They all walk back to kadic to find sissi once again maruading around annoying people.

Sissi- Hey ulrich. Hows it going.

Ulrich- You do know I dont like you. So why are you still trying to get me?

Sissi- It's fun.

Jeremy- Im going back to my room Catch yall later.

Jeremy leaves followed by Odd and Aelita. Sissi starts harrasing Ulrich and Yumi and it escalates into a a quarlle as usual. Mean while, the Zeno is now seeing that there is a virus in his supercomputers' hardrive. Wonder what it could be.

suck the date. by scavind

It is saturday. Priya is waiting for Odd on "symbols" and is getting impatient. Back at eh factory, Odd is being materialized. Zeno and Jeremy have made it so that is possible for them to matirialize on "symbols" as well. Odd is materialized but is quite a distance from Priya. Jeremy sends his skateboard. Odd thinks to himself- Why was she screaming so much? Whats her problem. Odd arrives and Priya is still there waiting.

Priya- IT'S ABOUT TIME! I TOLD YOU SATURDAY!

Odd- It is saturday

Priya- I MEANT 12AM SHARP SATURDAY! IT'S 7:00PM! WHAT THE CRAP?!? DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW  A TREAT A WOMAN.

Odd- Do you still want to go on this date or not? Your the one who asked.

Priya- WELL WHY DO YOU THINK IM STILL WAITING HERE?!? LETS FREGIN GO!

Priya gets onto Odds skateboard. She talks about random stuff on the way to the spot where Zeno made a restaruant a few days earlier.

Priya- DO YOU LIKE TOFU?!?

Odd- ...

Priya- WELL?!? DO YA!?! DO YOU LIKE TOFU?!?

Odd- Not really... Why are you screaming so much? Are you ok?

Priya- NOOO?!? I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SCREAMING? BUT MAYBE A GAS PROBLEM! I LIKE TO EAT CHEESE AND MEAT! AT THE SAME TIME WHILE I TAKE A BATH!

Odd- WHAT!?

Priya- YEAH! I MAY HAVE A GAS PROBLEM ACCORDING TO MY DOCTOR. DID YOU HEAR THAT!

FFFFFRRFRRFRRRRRFRTTTTTTT!!!

Odd- What was that?

Priya- I tooted...

Odd- Cant you say EXCUSE ME?!?

Priya- I let you know before hand. That makes it ok to fart impolitly.

Odd- At least you stoped scremaing...

Priya- STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT ME!!! JUST DRIVE THE DAMN SKATEBOARD!

Odd isnt really enjoying the date but stays out of niceness. They arive at the restaruant. The restaruant was designed so they can pick their own food by hand. But Priya didnt wash them.

Odd- Did you wash your hands?

Priya- NOOOO! WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!

Odd- Mevermind...

They get there food and sit at a table. Odd goes to the bathroom. Odd locks himself in a stall and is thinking to himself "WHY THE HELL AM I ON THIS DATE?!? WHATS WRONG WITH HTIS LADY? AND HOW IS SHE FARTING INTHE VIRTUAL WORLD?" Priya sneeks into the bathroom quietly and sneeks up on Odd.

Priya- WAASSUUPPPPP!!!

Odd- WHAT THE SH#T! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? IM WIZZING!

Priya farts again while in the stall and this was a large one.

Odd- ... Once again you have polluted the air with your ass...

Priya- SO!

Odd- YOU NASTY BITCH!!! IM OUT OF HERE! GOODBYE BITCH!

Odd leaves her in the bathroom. Priya gets mad and gets the food from the table and brings it into the bathroom stall. She eats it in there alone and angry.

Odd- JEREMY! DEMATERIALIZE ME!

Odd is dematirialized back to the factory.

Jeremy- How was the date?

Odd- I dont want to talk about it...

Odd goes back to his dorm and lays on the bed thinking about the day. Aelita has heared that Odd was down and goes to his room.

Aelita- Odd...Are you there?

Odd- Why? What is it.

Aelita- I heared you were down in that bad way. Is there a problem.

Odd- No. You can leave.

Aelita- Ok. Bye.

Odd- Uhum. Bye.

Odd falls asleep without taking a bath that night. Jeremy is still at the factory and is talking to Zeno.

Jeremy- Has Priya talked to you about the date between her and Odd?

Zeno- Yeah. She doesnt care about him anymore. Apparently Odd left her after she pissed him off by yelling to much and farting alot impolitly. It happens alot.

Jeremy- Im problobly not going to tell Odd that a know.

Zeno- Good idea. Catch ya later. Got some important stuff to do.

Jeremy- Ok. Cya.

Zeno leaves his computer and Jeremy goes back to Kadic. He stops by Odds room and sees that he is still sleeping and that Ulrich is also sleeping. He goes to bed at his dorm. The next day Odd forgets about the date and is crazy and weired as usual. So everyone forgets about it aswell. Zeno is still trying to see what this virus is that he found in his hardrive. But he has found the xanas eye symbol.

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=381