The End Battle by Kiwi Lee
Summary: It is the year 2020. Xana is dead, Franz is dead, and Antea is long gone, but not forgoten. Or is that all faux? Franz! Alive! And his dead wife was the one to help him out!? Than Xana appears, taking over Odd's daughtor and Antea! "FRANZ! DON"T SHOOT!"
Categories: Ships > Jeremie and Aelita, Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Seasons > Post-Season 3 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, William Dunbar, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: None
Warnings: Graphic Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 13346 Read: 812994 Published: Jun 04, 2011 Updated: Jun 24, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Kiwi Lee

2. Chapter 2 by Kiwi Lee

3. Chapter 3 by Kiwi Lee

4. Chapter 4 by Kiwi Lee

5. Chapter 5 by Kiwi Lee

6. Chapter 6 by Kiwi Lee

7. Chapter 7 by Kiwi Lee

8. Chapter 8 by Kiwi Lee

9. Chapter 9 by Kiwi Lee

10. Chapter 10 by Kiwi Lee

11. Chapter 11 by Kiwi Lee

12. Chapter 12 by Kiwi Lee

13. Chapter 13 by Kiwi Lee

14. Chapter 14 by Kiwi Lee

15. Chapter 15 by Kiwi Lee

16. Chapter 16 by Kiwi Lee

17. Chapter 17 by Kiwi Lee

18. Chapter 18 by Kiwi Lee

Chapter 1 by Kiwi Lee

       Down in an abandoned factory, years have past since anyone had been down into its labotory underground. The factory was still owned by the goverment, letting it get run-down and to the point it wasn't really safe anymore.

       Looking over to the dorment computer screens, it lights up and flickers for a momment before an eye-like symble appeared. A bar below loaded slowly as the computer re-booted. 

      The screen showed a blue screen.

       A window popped up on the screen and a man's face appeared. His hair was grayed, but age had excaped his face, making him look, at most, 38, even though he was ages older when he first came to this world.

       Another window came up as the man worked on a project. Data flew across the screen and the man started to disappear pixl by pixl in till he was nothing more than an outline.

       The outline flickered before totaly disappearing.

       Going down a floor, down to a scanner room. The scanner on the left opened as compressed air was released.  

     The man that had appeared on the screen was now in the scanner. His eyes were half open as he fell out of the scanner and onto the cold mettle floor.

Chapter 2 by Kiwi Lee
Author's Notes:
Mayan is pronounced Maya. It's the French version of the name.

       Hours had past in till the man on the floor awoke.

       "Ugh!" he moned as he started to sit up. It took a while, but he got up and made his way up to the lab above him. He sat down in the chair and pushed up his glasses as the chair moved to the screens. 

      He started to look in the computer's data base for the children that had helped his daughtor so many years ago, but only found their old locations.  

      The man went to the web and looked up the name Jeremie Belpois.

       Eventulaly he found the address of the house Jeremie was now in.

       "I can't wait to see what he's done to the place." the man said, smiling.

       The man walked out of the room, into the elevator, and pushed the button, sending himself upward.

~~~ 

      The man walked through town, trying to remember the way to his old house, now owned by Jeremie. The biggest problem was, it had been years since the man had been out of the computerized world and into this one.

       The grey haired man made it to a referbished house. On the gate the name "Ermatige" was still carved into a woodden post.

        The man opened the gate and walked to the door, hoping his daughtor was here as well.       He was about to knock on the door when he saw a doorbell, new to his original designe, and pushed it.

       The eight chime rang through out the house. 

      "I've got it!" a female voice called.

       The door opened and a pink haired woman answered the door She stopped smiling and staired at the man standing on her doorstep.

       "Who is it?" a male voice asked from inside the house. 

      The woman smiled as she realized she was still awake. "DADDY!" she cried, hugging the man.

       The man hugged her back, brushing out her hair. 

      A blondish-brown haired man came out to see what was going on. In his hand was a baby girl. Four people behind him, one caring another baby.

       "Franz Hopper!" Jeremie excamed.

       Franz looked up and saw Jeremie and the child. "Jeremie! It's nice to see face to face for once." Franz said, leting go of his daughtor. "And who is this?" he asked, looking towards the girl in his arms. 

      "Mayan, our daughtor." Jeremie said, getting so that he was next to his wife.

       "There's no way you two are even old enough to have kids." Franz said, a smile still on his face.

       "Daddy, I'm 36. I know I don't look it, but it's true." Aelita said. 

      "You look no older than the last time I saw you, Aelita." Franz said.

       "Ya, well, we can explain that latter." Yumi said, holding a baby in her arms. 

      "Why don't you cme in and see what we've done to the house." Aelita said, changing the subject. 

      "Yes, it's been years since I've seen this house." Franz said. He followed his daughtor and son-in-law into the house with Ulrich and Yumi behind them. 

      "Odd, who is this man?" Sam asked, looking at her feonse, holding his arm to keep him back. Her belly looking as if she was pregnate. 

      "Franz is Aelita's father." Odd explained, still smiling. "We thought he was dead! Come on, we'll explain everything."

       The two walked back into the house and found Franz admiring the new technology in the house after the 20 years he had been missing in the virtual world.

Chapter 3 by Kiwi Lee

       They had finished showing Franz the house and were all in the living room.       "I like what you've done to the place, I really do." Franz said, patting the armrest of the cream chair he was sitting in. 

      "Thanks." Jeremie said. 

      The baby in Yumi's arms started to cry, getting everyone's attention. Yumi started to rock the child in her arms to get it to go back to sleep. 

      "Alowe me, I've been good with children." Franz said, getting up and going over to Yumi across the room.  

     "Uhm, alright." Yumi said, giving the child to him.  

     As soon as the baby was in Franz's arms, it instantly fell quiet and went to sleep.

       Franz smiled at the little girl in his arms. He looked at Yumi and asked, "What's her name?"

       "Karri."

       "Karri, that's a nice name." Franz said. 

      "Franz, what happened?" Odd asked, getting the man's attention. "Last thing we knew was that you had died with Xana."

       "Xana, who's Xana?" Sam asked. "Odd, will you explain how you all know Aelita's dad."

       Franz looked over to the black skined woman, the only person in the room that actually looked her age, and said, "I'm sorry, I don't believe we've meet. My name is Franz Hopper." 

      "Sam, ah, Samantha Knight." Sam said.

       "The whole thing started just after I said good bye at the airport." Odd started. "Right before I got to Kadic, Jeremie had awakened Aelita."

       The whole story took about fifteen minutes, Odd doing most of the talking with Ulrich and Jeremie filling in bits and pieces. 

      After they finished, Franz said, "I've always wondered how you found my lab." 

      Sam was stund for a moment, trying to take in all of it. "So that's why you disappeared at the skateboard terniment." Sam said, understanding a little. "I had serisly thought there was another girl behind it all."  

     "So you're not mad for me not telling you?" Odd asked, holding Sam's hands.       Sam shook her head as if to clear it and said, "No, not mad, just confused a little. Were you ever going to tell me?" 

      "Yes, I can even tell you that one." Ulrich said.

       "He tryed to get us to tell you while we were still fighting Xana." Yumi said. 

      "But to answer your question, Odd." Franz said, getting back to the first thing asked, "Xana had devitulized me, just as he's done to all of you." 

      "But you weren't anywhere." Jeremie said. "I know because I spent the last days the supercomputer was on looking for you."

       "I was in a limbo." Franz explained, pointily to Jeremie, "The very same one you found yourself in." 

      "How did the supercomputer get turned back on?" Yumi asked, remembering the day they turned it off very plainly.

       "Ah, and that is my surprise to all of you." Franz said, getting up. "Follow me." He handed Karri back to her mother as everyone stood up. They all followed Franz out the back door and to the entrance to the sewers.

       "I was going to ask where this door went to when I first saw the place." Sam said, walking threw the door.

       "It goes down to the sewers." Odd said. "Our way of getting to the factory."

       "Uh, ew?!"

       "Talk to Odd and Jeremie about ew." Ulrich said as he closed the door behind them. "They fell into the sewer one time."

       "Hey, it was eithor that or get stung to death." Odd defended.

       "I don't like bring Karri down here." YUmi said, holding her daughtor closer to her chest.

       "I know what you mean." Aelita said, glancing over to Jeremie who was still holding Mayan in his arms. "Every time I go down here, Xana pops into my mind."

       "I understand, but Mayan will also like this surprise." Franz said.

Chapter 4 by Kiwi Lee

       The nine slid down to the ground floor of the factory, Sam looking all around, wondering if the place would stay together for any longer.

       Franz hit the button on the elevator to open as Sam asked, "This is the factory? It looks like it's about to fall appart above our heads."

       "It was alot better when the goverment had me build Lyoko." Franz said.       The elevator opened and Franz got in. The eight followed Franz, all wonering the same thing. Would the elevator stand the weight of all nine people?  

     The elevator growned as it started up again, going down to the lab. 

      The elevator stopped and opened the door upward. Electicity flowed threw the second lock, opening it. The door stopped half way, gears screaching as it tryed to open the door but couldn't.

       Franz and Ulrich started to push with all their stranght to open the two sides. It moved a little, giving enough room for everyone to get through just as the gears gave up.

       Franz stopped pushing and went over to the chair. 

      The group of friends followed, Sam looking amased at it all.

       The chair started over to the computer screens only to get stuck half way.       "Has everything in this place stopped working?" Franz asked, getting out of the chair and walked over to the screens.

       Franz started to key in the comands to turn the screens on, only to find that the rats had taken some of the keys. 

      "Man, the rats really have made this place like home." Odd said, kicking some rats to get them to wake up and move. 

      "Here we go." Franz said as the screens turned back on. He looked around and only found the cord for the mike with a frayed end. "Thoses stupid rats took the mike!" Franz said, surprised. 

      "Somewhere there's a rat with some pertty trancy head gear." Ulrich said, picturing a rat wearing the mike around his head. 

      "Ya, and a crosant is singing the national anthum." Jeremie said, saying how the rat wouldn't be wearing it.

       "I'd rather see the crosant." Odd said, rubbing his belly. 

      "You'd rather eat the crosant!" Aelita laughed.

       "Here we go." Franz said as a window came up. He turned to his friends and said, "Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to the person who got me out of Lyoko's limbo, and my wife, Antea Hopper."

       "What!?" Jeremie gasped, looking at the woman on the screen. She had pink hair going down over her shoulders. She was in a pink shirt that only covered one shoulder. 

      "Mother" Aelita tryed to say.

       "Aelita, my love!" Antea said.

       "You've been on Lyoko this whole time?" Aelita asked. 

      "Saddly." Antea said. "After the FBI faked my death, they made a ginie pig out of me. Thankfully I was the first one to make it to Lyoko alive." 

      "Where have you been?" Yumi asked.

       "Xana put me on a volcano world off in another place. It wasn't Lyoko."

       "Might it have been a replica?" Franz asked to his wife. 

      "A replica?" Antea asked. 

      "One of Xana's recreations of a sector of Lyoko." Franz explained. "Maybe the desert regon?"

       "I think so, but something went tarably wrong." Antea said. "After something destroyed the volcano sector, I somehow ended up back on Lyoko." 

      "Is there any way we can get her back to Earth?" Sam asked. 

      "There might." Franz said, rubbing his chin as he thought. He dropped his hand and looked twards Jeremie. "Do you still have the disk with Aelita's old merterilization program on it?" 

      "I think so, as long as the rats haven't gotten to them." Jeremie looked to his wife and asked, "Can you take Mayan?" 

      Aelita took her daughtor from Jeremie's arms so he could walk over to the ladder. Jeremie knelt down and slid open the cover to the scanner room. He sat down, his feet down the hole, and started to climb down.

       Jeremie's feet touched the ground. He went over to the scanner farthest away from the elevator. He knelt on the floor amd slid open a pannel in the floor.       Inside the hole in the floor sat disks, old floppy disks, and CDs. Jeremie put his hands in and skimbed threw the covers, looking for one.

       "Ha! Here it is!" Jeremie said, pulling out one. The piece of paper read, "Les Programmes de Moi Amoir, Aélita."

       "I'm glad the rats haven't found this" Jeremie said as he slid it shut. He stood up and went back up the ladder to his friends.

       "Here it is." Jeremie said, as his feet touched the lab's floor. He went over to Franz and handed it to the man.

        Franz looked at the cover and smiled before saying, "Thank you." He took the disk out and said to his wife, "Antea, go to the tower you helped me at."

       "Alright, I'll be there as soon as I can." Antea said, closing the window on the screen, revieling the grid of where she was in the mountain sector.

Chapter 5 by Kiwi Lee

       Antea, dressed in an outfit similar to her daughtor's original one, ran threw the mountains. Her pink shirt had one long sleave with the other non-exsitant. On her right wrist was the pink and creme armguard her daughtor had. The shirt went down to her abbs, stopping to show a creme undercloth. Her skirt was almost identical to Aelita's. On her legs, just below her knees, were the same type of material on her right arm. Her feet were incassed in pink wrap.

       Antea ran around a mountain, only to stop dead in her tracks. "Uh, Franz, hunny, I could use a little help over here."

        In front of her was a cat-like creature. It had four paws, as a normal cat would. It's "fur" was a cheeta print, covering its whole body. Its tail had four spikes on it amd its head was a stub-like think with vents as it's nose. Its eye was the eye of Xana, pointing sideways. 

      "You don't have a weapon?" Franz asked, watching her get back behind the mountain.

       "No, Xana took it away from me." Antea said. 

      "Let's go." Aelita said, handing Jeremie Mayan.

       Aelita, Ulrich, and Odd went over to the ladder, not trusting the elevator for more than one trip, and went down to the scanner room. 

      Franz started to key the comamnds into the computer, making the group's digital life point cards to apprear, two more had been added since they had last been to Lyoko.

       "Transfer Ulrich, Transfer Odd, Transfer Aelita." Franz said as he picked out their cards. "Scanner, Virtulization."

       The three's digitals entitys appeared about three metters up in the air. They fell to the ground and looked around. 

      "I've missed Lyoko." Odd said, looking at his purple cat costume.

       "I thought you were the one saying you looked like a nitwit." Ulrich said, smiling.  

     "Common." Aelita said. She looke up and asked, "Which way is she, Daddy?"

        "Just north of your position." Franz's voice said to them. 

      "Could we have some vehicals?" Odd asked. 

      "Sure." Franz said. He looked at Jeremie and asked, "Would you like to?"

       Franz took Mayan from Jeremie to let him have his hands free. 

      "Here's your vehicals, guys." Jeremie said, his hands falling into their old farmilar places.

       On Lyoko, the overboard and overbike appeared.

       "Your chariot awaites, ma'lady." Odd said, giving himself a british accsent. 

      Aelita smiled, remebering the old days when Odd used to flirt with her when Jeremie wasn't looking. And sometimes when he was.

       Aelita got on the overboard and Odd got in the front.

       The three rushed off, towards the north.

       Not long after, they saw Antea, behind the mountain. 

      "What is that?!" Ulrich asked, seeing the cat-like monster.  

     "I thought Xana was dead." Odd said, seeing the eye of Xana on its head. 

      "He hasn't been dead for some time, I'm afraid." Franz said from the computer lab, sounding mornful. 

      The three headed over to behind the mountain with Antea. Aelita jumped off and spread out her wings. She flew over to her mother and hugged her. 

      Odd and Ulrich went over to the two women. As the woman were having their reunion, Ulrich and Odd watched the cat. 

      "Chatchat, over there, looks worst than the tarantula." Odd said.

       "Chatchat?" Ulrich asked, looking at his best friend. 

      "Ya, it's a big cat, so why not?" Odd asked.  

     "I wonder how it's laser is?" Ulrich asked.

       "I would rather not find out." Odd said, clicking his arm projecter. 

      The two walked back over to the pink haired women. 

      "Look out, the cat's getting courius." Jeremie said, watching the screen. 

      "Chatchat, Einstien." Odd corected. 

      "Whatever." 

      "You know what they saw about courius cats, though?" Ulrich asked, pulling out his two sabers.

       "They get slised, diced, and abliviated." Odd said with a smile. 

      Ulrich looked at Antea and Aelita and said, "Aelita, protect your mom. Odd and me will distract Chatchat over there so you can get to the tower. Use my overbike."

       Aelita nodded her head. She looked at her mother before jumping onto the overbike.

       Odd jumped onto the overboard and went around the mountain, right above Ulrich as he ran out.

       "Super Sprint!" Ulrich cried, running over to the Chatchat's side. 

      "Rrrraaaa!" The Chatchat screeched as it turned to face Ulrich.

       "Laser Arrow!" Odd cried, shooting down at the cat to get its attention.

       "Common Odd, be nicer to your cousin." Ulrich said as he saw Odd shoot.

       "I don't get how this thing is stronger than the rest of Xana's monsters." Odd said. 

      "Other than the fact that it has the same amount of life points that you do?" Jeremie offered.

       "So, that just gives it more beating time." Odd said. "Sad exuse for a monster." 

      "Rrrraaa!" the chatchat screeched again. It looked up at Odd and opened it's mouth-like opening as light colected at its "mouth".

       "Odd! Look out!" Ulrich cried as the Chatchat shot at Odd. 

      Odd moved out of the way just in time to bearly miss getting shot by the red laser. It hit the mountain that Aelita and Antea had been hidding behind, cutting out a hole.

       "Odd, don't call him a 'sad exuse for a monster' again, you got that!" Ulrich said, looking at the hole. 

      "I take it back!" Odd said.  

     The mountain's hole fazed over and repaired itself.

       Odd looked over to the tower and saw Aelita stopping in front of the tower. He mother got off and walked into it. 

      "Jeremie, she's in the tower." Odd said, looking up. 

      Below him, Ulrich ran over to the chatchat and cried, "Impa-" 

      The chatchat cut his off, shooting him backwards, cutting a hole into his gut. 

      Ulrich flew backwards intill he hit the side of a mountain. Once he hit, he crumpled to the ground. 

      Ulrich opened his eyes and saw an eletrical field going around his waist as he stood up, grabbing his sword with his right hand and his left around his waist.

       "Ulrich, you just lost fifty life points!" Jeremie said, his voice ful of panic as his hands did two jobs at once. 

      On his screen, two green were fighting the chatchat with a yellow triangle moving from the tower.

       In another window, the program was running to get Antea off Lyoko. 

      Jeremie typed some more info into the computer before asking, "Antea, are you ready?" 

      "I've been ready Jeremie." Antea said, getting to the center of the eye on the platform.

       Antea started to float upward as Jeremie hit "enter" saying "Code: Terre"

       The digital walls started to fall, surounding Antea as the program worked.

       Franz handed Mayan to Sam before walking over to the ladder to wait for his wife.

       "Laser Arrow!" Odd cried as he shot arrows out of both of his paws. He raced down on his overboard, only to for his overboard to get shot, sending him flying off. 

      Odd fell to the ground, only to land on Ulrich, knocking him back to the ground. 

      "Odd, lay off the food!" Ulrich said, kicking his friend off of him.

       "At least you broke my fall." Odd said, getting up, keeping an eye on the chatchat.

       "Energy Field!" Aelita cried as she drove up on Ulrich's overbike from the tower.

        The chatchat glowed pink as it hit.

       "Rrrraaa!" the chatchat cried as it turned around to face Aelita. 

      "NOW!" Ulrich cried, throwing both of his katanas at it.

       "LASER ARROW!"

           "ENERGY FIELD!"

~~~ 

      Franz waited at the scanners, wondering which one his wife would come out of.       Compressed air was releasted as the scanner to his right opened. A pink haired woman dressed in a light blue turtle neck and blue jeans.

       She fell foward, landing in Franz's arms.

Chapter 6 by Kiwi Lee

       Odd walked out of the scanner as it had just opened. He gripped the sides to keep his balince as his head and stumich still swayed. 

      "I'd forgotten what coming back to earth felt like." Ulrich said as he took a step out of the scanner to keep his balince. 

      Aelita regained her balince as she got out of the scanner and looked around the room, only seeing Odd and Ulrich.

       "I think they're upstairs, Princess." Odd said, noticing.

       Aelita smiled as she walked over to the ladder. "To think, all those years I thouhgt I was an orphan. And now both of my parents are back!" 

      Odd and Ulrich smiled as they followed her up.

~~~ 

      "I can't believe William was right." Yumi said 

      The ten had gone back to the Ermatige, Franz not leaving his wife's side. 

      "William?" Sam asked. "Was he in on all of this too?" 

      "Yes, Xana took him prisinor." Antea said. "He had been put with me in the volcano world when Xana wasn't using him. What happened to him?"

       "Ugh..." Ulrich grinded his teeth, looking for someone else to tell her.       Everyone but Franz and Antea had about the same expresstion.

        It was Odd who spoke up. "After he came back to earth, his mind started to mess with him....

"Flashback

       "It seems so weird." Yumi said as she and William waited in line. It was the end of 13 year for them and they were getting their graduation gowns and caps they had ordered.

       "You're telling me." William said. "I'm really surprised I pasted, with the clone thing and all."

       William looked over to Delmas, who was helping Jim pass out the stuff. Only, William saw a krabe and a block. He shook his head and saw Jim and Delmas again. 

      "Are you ok?" Yumi asked, seeing his face. "You look like you just saw Xana's monsters."       "Uh, I'm fine." William said. He blinked again and saw everything he wished he hadn't. Xana's monsters everywhere.

       Yumi looked at him again, his eyes scared as he stepped back.

       "William?"

       Emily turned around, hearing what was happening, and asked. "What's going on?"

       "William!" Yumi called, stepping forward to him.

       William looked down, gripping his head. 

      "William?" Emily asked as William fell to the ground. "Jim! Mr. Delmas! Come quickly! William's hurt!" 

      Jim looked up from what he was writing and the two saw Wiliam on his knees, his hands gripping his head. 

      "Do you need to go to the infermery?" Yumi asked, getting down on her knees and putting her hand on his shoulder.

       William let go of his head and said, "No, I'm fine. In fact, I feel like I did when I was alive!" 

      "Huh?" Yumi asked.

       William reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife. He opened it and pointed it at Yumi. 

      "Mr. Dunbar! What has gotten into you!?" Delmas asked, stepping back.  

     "Xana has." William said darkly. He moved closer to Yumi, pointing the knife at her neck. 

      At this point, anyone close to the window of any classroom saw what was going on.  

     The students not involed were running away, to the safty of inside the buildings.

       "William, give me the knife." Yumi said, stepping foward, close enough she was in arms reach, but not so that William would cut her.  

     "Why?" William asked with a smile.

       Yumi reached for the knife, grabbing William's wrist and twisting the knife out of his hand as he sent an almost un-noticable charge of eletricity, pushing her backwards, the knife in her hand.

       Jim grabbed William's hands and forced them behind his back.

       From a distance, sirens could be heard. 

      Yumi looked up at William, brushing hair away from her eyes and saw something flash in his eyes. She gasped before standing up and looked again, only to see his hazel eyes. 

      Yumi closed the pocket knife, her eyes on William as Jim forced him to walk to the principal's office.

End Flashback 

      "Not long after he was arested, he was put in an asylum. Somehow he comited suiside." Odd finsihed. 

      "Oh..." was all Antea was able to say. In her mind, she was remembering all the good things that had happened while Xana had him on the volcano world.

Chapter 7 by Kiwi Lee

       That night, after Mayan had been put to sleep, Jeremie and Aelita helped her parents get their old room back into useable condition.

       Aelita had made sure that nothing would touch her parent's room since they had moved in, keeping it the way it had been twenty years ago. 

      It got to be around eleven o'clock and everyone was exsalsted.

       They all said good night and Jeremie and Aelita left for their room. The room had been used as a storige room when Aelita had first lived there. Mayan was asleep in Aelita's old room.

       "It seems so weird." Aelita said as she started to change into her pajamas. 

      "What, that we're in the same house as your parents?" Jeremie asked, doing the same. "I feel weird about it all."

       "Well, ya, but the fact that both of my parents are alive." Aelita said, turning to face Jeremie dressed in only her bra. In her hand was her underwear. "I'm wondering 'where's the chatch?" 

      "Xana's alive, that's the chatch." Jeremie said, not noticing she was standing there in just her bra, but down at his button up flanal night shirt he was working on buttoning up.

       "I guess so." Aelita said, sad he didn't notice. She put down her underwear and reached behind herself, taking off her bra.

       Aelita saw Jeremie's mind was off in thought as he put his pants on.

       "Jeremie, why don't you come down to earth for tonight?" Aelita asked, dropping her bra.

       Jeremie looked up from tieing the string of his pants and smiled as he went over to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "Sorry love." Jeremie said.

Chapter 8 by Kiwi Lee

       The next morning, a call came from the hosptial saying Sam was there and her water had just broke.

       As Aelita and Jeremie were getting ready to go to the hosptial, Franz told them, "Don't worry about Mayan. Your mother and I have some spoling to do."

       "Just don't spoil her too much." Aelita said, putting on a pink sweater.

       "See you." Antea said, Mayan awake and on the floor with her grandmother. 

      "We'll be back soon." Aelita said, going over to her daughtor and picking her up to kiss her. "Take care of Grandma and Grandpa for me, ok?"

       Mayan smiled at her mother before getting put back down to her grandmother.

       The two left the house and started for the hospital.

~~~ 

      The two walked down the hall of the hospital, looking for Sam's room.

       They found the room, with Yumi already there.

       "Ulrich couldn't handle another baby being born so he said he's watching Karri." Yumi said with a smile. 

      "Have you two figured out what their name's are going to be?" Aelita asked, remembering Sam saying a while back that she had twins inside her.

       "We've desided on Samantha Mary and Gage Albert." Sam said, laying in the hospital bed with the back up. "And I wish they would hury it up." She looked down at her bulged belly. 

      "Trust me, they'll come when you least expect it." Jeremie said, thinking back to when his daughtor was born.

Flashback 

      "Oh no!" Aelita gasped, holding her swolen belly.

       It was Ulrich and Aelita in the back seat of Jeremie's car with him driving and Yumi in the passenger seat. 

      "Are you ok Aelita?" Ulrich asked, seeing her in pain. 

      The four were on their way a 14 de Juellet consert to meet with Odd and Sam.

       "I think she's coming." Aelita said before a contraction, "AHHHH!"

       "Are you sure?" Jeremie asked, trying to find away to do a u-turn to get to the hospital.

       "Ya*pant* I just screamed for the fun of it." Aelita said. 

      Jeremie looked over at Yumi as she was unbuckling her seatbelt. Yumi sat up and started to craw threw the hole in the front seats to get to the back seat.       Ulrich moved over and helped his wife threw as Yumi said to Aelita, "Just remember to breath. In, out, in, out."

       "I'm breathing, I'm breathing! AAAAHHHH!"

       Yumi got in the back seat and sat sideways in the back seat, facing Aelita. 

      "I think she's coming!" Aelita cried.

       "Just try to keep her in for just a few more minutes." Jeremie said as he got in the turn lane and did a U-turn. 

      "AHH!" Aelita half screamed, half gasped.

       Yumi looked at her husband and ordered, "Get up with Jeremie." 

      "Don't have to tell me twice." Ulrich said, unbuckling himself and crawing threw the space his wife had just come threw. 

      Yumi got Aelita to unbucked herself and helped her lay down, using a jacket that Yumi found in the pocket of the diver's seat an pit it as a pillow for Aelita.

       "Ulrich, give me your jacket." Yumi ordered. 

      Ulrich took it off in a hurry as Jeremie almost chocked him when he stopped for the red light.

       Ulrich handed his wife the jacket and turned back around as Aelita screamed again.

       "Can't you go any faster?" Ulrich asked his friend behind the wheel. 

      "I'm going 20 over already." Jeremie said as he swerved around another car. 

      "AHHH! YUMI!" Aelita cried, tears going down her cheeks. Her nails digging holes into the appostry. 

      "Jeremie! PUll the car over and call for an ambulance." YUmi said. "Aelita can't hold her any longer."

       Jeremie did as Yumi asked and pulled over to the shoulder. He pulled out his cell as his wife screamed, Yumi telling her to push. 

      He dialed 15 and waited for an answer.

       "Hello, what is your emergance?" a male voice asked from the other end as they picked up.

       "My wife's having her baby." Jeremie said, surprisingly calm. 

      "Where are you?" the man asked.

       Jeremie looked aroud and saw the street name. "We're on Avinue Lipton, in front of the pine tree farm."

       "I'm sending a crew out there right now. Would you like me to stay on the line in till they get there."

       "Yes, thank you." Jeremie said. He turned to look in the back seat and saw his wife in pain with Yumi's hands trying to help get little Mayan out. 

      "One more push should do it." Yumi said, looking at her friend's face full of pain.

       "AHHH!" Aelita screamed again.

       "Was that her sir?" the man on the phone asked.  

     "Yes." Jeremie simply answered. 

      "Jeremie, tell them to hurry." Yumi said, quickly wrapping the baby in Ulrich's shirt and handing her to him. "Aelita's unconscouise!" 

      "What!?" Jeremie and Ulrich  excalmed.  

     "What's happening sir?" the man asked.

       "My wife's gone uncounsciuse!" Jeremie said, panick screeping into his voice.

       "Don't worry sir, the medics should be there any second from now." 

      Just as he finished saying that, sirines could be heard.

End Flashback 

      "Aelita made it out alright, as you know." YUmi said, finishing the story for Jeremie. 

      "Are you tryin to scare me to death or something?" Sam asked. "I knew that Mayan was the reason you all didn't make it to the consert but I didn't know it was like that!" 

      "Didn't mean to scare you." Yumi said. 

      "It'll be alright. Both Gage and Samantha will make it." Aelita said, reashoringly. 

      "And then we'll have out wedding." Odd said, holding his future wife's hand.  

     "To think, I'll be Mrs. Della Robbia." Sam said, looking at Odd with love.

Chapter 9 by Kiwi Lee

       A few days past with Sam and Odd in the hospital. Sam laid in laber for about a week before they induced her.

       Yumi, Jeremie, Aelita, and Antea went straight to the hospital as soon as they heard, only to find out one of the twins didn't make it.

       Gage Albert Della Robbia died 26 minutes after he had been born and, sadly, Xana gave them no time for morning before rearring his ugly head.   

    Sam and her daughtor, Samantha Mary Della Robbia, got home with Odd and put Samantha straight to her crib in their room.  

     The two went in the living room, in Odd's hand was the other end of the listening monitor. He sat it down on the side table as Sam turned on the TV. Sam leaned against her future husband as they watched the late news. 

      Back up stairs, in the light green bed room slept Samantha.

       Next to her crib sat the other end of the monitor. Below the table was an outlit. Eletrical sparks came out of the outlit as a gray ghost dropped down onto the floor. It flowed over to the crib and up to Samantha.  

     Down stairs, as the weather was on, Odd heard something faint coming from the speaker of the monitor. He picked up the remote and muted the TV, making it easier to hear. 

      "What is it Odd?" Sam asked, looking at her feonse as he stood up. 

      "I want to check on Samantha." Odd said, hoping it wasn't what he feared.

       Odd went up the stairs and found Strawberry, his new golden lab, and Kiwi, his old rat tarrier, at the door to her room, trying to turn the door knob.

       "Move it, you two." Odd said as he reached for the door knob.

 

      Odd got into the room just as Xana's ghost had forced it's way into his daughtor's young body.

 

      "NO!" Odd cried as he ran over to his daughtor.

 

      "Odd? What's going on?" Sam asked, her voice full of worry as she walked down the hallway.

 

      Odd went over to his daughtor, not hearing Sam, and wondering why she didn't scream. He knew from first hand ecperiance that it hurt when Xana tries to take over your mind.

 

      Samantha's eyes flew open as Sam walked in.

 

       Odd threw his head back to see that it was Sam before turning back to his daughtor.

 

      Odd looked back at his daughtor to find her standing up in her crib, the eye of Xana in her eyes.

 

      "Hello Odd, glad to see me again?" Xana said thru Samantha's new voice.

 

       "Xana, get out of my daughtor!" Odd ordered.

 

      "Oh, I will. Don't worry." Xana said. "Right after this!"

 

      Samantha raised her hand, pointing her palm to Sam, above the crib's side, and shot her mother with eletricity.

 

      Sam was hit in the stumick, shooting her down to the floor at the foot of their bed.

 

       Odd looked around and found the phone on the night stand. He glanced back at Samantha, seeing that she knew what he was going to attempt.

 

      Samantha shot at Odd as he started to run. He jumped over the bed, barly getting missed by the shot, and grabbed the phone. He fell to the wood floor as his daughtor tryed to shoot around the bed to where he was hidding.

 

       Odd quickly dialed a number and held the phone to his ear with both hands, his body shaking with adrenalen.

 

      RING

 

      Samantha shot once more, this time hitting a photo frame above Odd and getting the curent to bounce off, hitting the floor next to him.

 

       RING

 

       "Oh come on Jeremie! Answer!" Odd pleaded, behind him, he head what sounded like Sam getting up.

 

      RIn-

 

      "Hello?"

 

      "Jeremie! Xana's attacted!" Odd said. He looked up as he saw another attemted of Samantha's hit the door, opening it.

 

      Kiwi came running threw, knowing the smell of Xana.

 

       "Do you need help?" Jeremie asked, sounding as if he was getting his family out and to the lab.

 

      "Would be nice." Odd said, ending the call as Sam screamed.

  

     Odd got up, expecting to get shot, only to find Samantha was no longer in her crib. The wall was broken off and in pieces on the floor. His eyes followed the trail, moving around the bed, to see Samantha standing on Sam's chest, one foot digging into Sam's throut.

  

     "SAM!" Odd cried, knocking his daughtor off.

 

      He looked down at Sam, seeing her breathing again.

 

      "ODD! SAM!" Ulrich's voice called as the door signaled it had just been opened

 

      Samantha got up and realized who it was. She smiled as Xana said, "I wonder what Ulrich will think when he finds both of you out cold?"

        Odd picked up Sam and held her close to his chest, trying to block her from whatever Xana had in store for them.
Chapter 10 by Kiwi Lee
       "Sanner Yumi, Scanner Aelita, Transfer Yumi, Transfer Aelita, Virtulization!" Jeremie's voice comanded into the new, white, mike. His left hand reached up and reajusted the rubber ear piece.

 

       "Where's the tower?" Aelita asked as she jumped onto the Overboard Jeremie had programed for her 

     "Northwest of your position." Jeremie said.

 

      "Any monsters so far?" Yumi asked, the two flying off into the heart of the forest sector.

 

      "Five Kankrelats should be in sight soon." Franz's voice said to them.

 

      "Any Chatchats in sight?" Aelita asked with a smile.

 

      "Not yet, but you can always count on Xana." Jeremie said.

 

       "There's our little friends." Yumi said, sliding out a fan from her wrist. Her left hand secruly on the handle of her Overwing.

 

       In front of the two were, in formation, the five kankrelats.

 

      "Energy Field!" Aelita cried, a pink ball of eletricity shot and killed the lead Kankrelat.

 

       "Nice shot." Yumi said, throwing her fan out at the little monsters. The fan sworled around, catching the far two.

 

      "why haven't they shot at us yet?" Aelita asked. Beside her, Yumi reached up and caught her fan. She looked to Aelita and shrugged her shoulders.

  

     "Bad news, girls." Jeremie said, reading his screens. "Xana's finding a way to pull in power."

  

     "Don't tell me he rebuilt the Kolocle." Yumi said.

 

       "Energy Field!" Aelita called, killing the last two Kankrelats.

 

      "No, worst." Franz said "The Chatchat"

 

      "Great." Aelita said, sarcasticly.

  

     "You should be able to see it around the next bend." Jeremie said.

 

      "And sure enough, there it is." Yumi said as they took the turn.

  

     The two slowed down and stopped, hidding behind a group of trees.

 

      "I don't think it saw us yet." Yumi said.

 

      "Can you distracte it so I can get to the tower?" Aelita asked, repositioning herself on Odd's overboard.

 

       Yumi pulled out a fan and gripped the handle bar, smiling. "One cat, ready to be killed." She flew upward and went around the trees to get the Chatchat to look away from the tower.

 

      Aelita saw her chance and shot forward as Yumi dodged the Chatchat's lasers. Aelita saw the holes being cut out in the trees behind Yumi.

 

       "Aelita! Look out!" Jeremie cried as he saw two red triangles appeared behind her.

 

       Two Tarantulas appeared and shot down the Overboard. Aelita fell to the ground, rolling to a stop close to the edge.

 

      "Aelita!" Yumi cried.

 

       The Chatchat saw its chance and shot at Yumi, hitting her in her chest and off of her Overwing.

 

      "Aelita! Get Up!" Jeremie cried as YUmi's card showed that she was now in the scanner room.

 

      Aelita laid on the ground, her eyes closed as the Chatchat turned at started towards her.

 

~~~

 

       "ODD! SAM!" Ulrich cried as he rushed over to their bodys laing on their bedroom floor.

 

      Ulrich put his fingers on Sams neck and realized she was close to death, her heart rate low. He turned to look at Odd, only to feel the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

 

      Ulrich turned around, straighting up to standing, and saw little Samantha, already on her feet. He could see the Eye of Xana resting in her eyes.

 

      "Hello Stern." Xana said threw Samantha. She raised her hand and shot Ulrich, knocking him down on top of Odd. Blue electricity ran threw his body, forcing his eyes to stay open.

 

      Xana laughed as he walked over to Sam, picking her up with electricity. He loked at Ulrich and smiled. "See you in the news, Stern."

 

~~~

 

       Little Samantha walked down the street, her mother dragging behind her. The eye of Xana showed brighter than ever in Samantha's eyes as he slowly began to transform her body to fit his form.

  

     Samantha's legs grew taller as her arms ganed lieght. Her hair grew long, going to her waist and strinking the purple-durty blonde hair with a black sheen. She threw her mother up in the air, catching the attention of the people on the side of the road as she caught the black skined woman in her arms.

 

      "What on earth! Put her down!" a man ordered as he saw what was going on.

 

       Samantha looked at the black haired man and threw Sam over her shoulder so that she had a free hand. She pointed the free hand towards the man and laughed as he was thrown back with her electicity.

 

       Samantha turned to see another person calling someone on their cellphone. "Go ahead." Samantha said, her voice undertowned with Xana's. "Call the police. Call the news. The more people who know about me, the better!"
Chapter 11 by Kiwi Lee
       "Jeremie, look at this." Franz said, moving the laptop so that Jeremie could see the news clip.

 

       "Zut, he's going bigger than ever." Jeremie said, reaching over and clicking "play".  

 

      The video was of Samantha growing and throwing Sam up in the air, her body limp.

 

      "What's going on?" Yumi asked as she walked over to the two men.

 

      "Xana's taken over Samantha." Jeremie said.

 

       "JEREMIE! HELP!" Aelita cried from Lyoko.

 

       Jeremie looked back at Aelita on the screen and saw her yellow triangle and three red triangles around her. He glanced at her life points and saw them down to 20.

 

      Jeremie took off his mike and looked at Franz. "Send me to Lyoko." he ordered as he jumped off the chair and stood up.

 

       Franz took Jeremie's spot and put on the mike.

 

      Yumi stepped out of the way as Jeremie headed for the elevator, his hands in fists as he fought down his nerves.

 

      Jeremie stepped into the elevator and pushed the button, hoping Aelita could deactivate the tower before Sam died.

 

       The curtan closed and sent him down to the scanner room. He walked out of the elevator and looked up.

 

       "Alright Franz." Jeremie said as he stepped into the scanner.

 

      "Transfer Jeremie, Scanner Jeremie, Virtulization." Franz said, typing in the codes he created.

 

      Jeremie gripped his teeth together as he felt himself go threw and get digitalized into Lyoko.

 

      Jeremie fell to the ground of the forest, landing on his butt.

 

      "Uff." Jeremie grunted as he stood up, getting the attention of the monsters shooting at the green mound.

 

      Jeremie looked closely and noticed some of the mount was braking off and soon Aelita would be exposed.

 

      "How's your second time on Lyoko?" Yumi's voice asked as Jeremie pulled out his sword from the sheft on his back and stood ready for the monsters.

 

      "Worst, and they haven't fired at me yet." Jeremie said, eyeing the Taratulas and the Chatchat.

 

~~~

 

      Odd opened his eyes and noticed Ulrich was on top of him. He pushed Ulrich off and looked around the wreck of his bed room. He found his phone on the floor and called the lab.

 

       "Jeremie, Sam and Samantha have disappeared." Odd said, expecting the blond/brown haired man.

 

       "Jeremie's on Lyoko." Franz explained. "Samantha's under Xana's control and Sam's with her. We need your help on Lyoko."

 

      "Where is Sam and Samantha?" Odd commanding to know as he stond up.

 

      "She's going down Jefferson right now." Franz said.

 

      "Where's Ulrich? Is he alright?" Yumi's voice asked.

 

      "He's here. Alive but a bit out of it." Odd said, kneeling down to the brown haired man.

 

       "Wake him up and send him here." Franz said.

 

      "Got it." Odd said, hanging up. He shook Ulrich by the shoulder, saying, "Ulrich, come on, lives are at risk again."

 

      "Ugh, what happened?" Ulrich asked, blinking his eyes to try to get water on them again after being held open by eletricity.

 

      "Xana, once again."

 

      Ulrich sat up, holding his head. His memories came rushing back as he saw Odd's bed room.

 

      "Franz needs you on Lyoko." Odd said, standing up. He reached down a hand for Ulrich to grab. "I think my hearing messed up, because it sounded like he said Jeremie went to Lyoko."

 

       "If Jeremie went to Lyoko, you know it was life or death." Ulrich said, using Odd's arm to stand up.

 

      "Ya, Xana's holding Sam around Jefferson Avenu." Odd said. "Come on. Back to the old rine and grin."

 

      The two rushed out of Odd's room, heading their two sepparet ways.
Chapter 12 by Kiwi Lee
       "Xana!" Odd called as he ran down the street.

      Samantha turned around, dropping Sam to the ground.

      Odd gasped as he looked at his daughtor's new body and what Xana had done to it.

       Samantha's body now looked like the body of a teenager. Magenta and yellow surrounded her neck and faided into a dark blue. On her left side, around her abbs, held the eye of Xana. A purple belt held on a transusent skirt over top blue and black pants.

      "I'm surprised they only sent you." Xana said threw Samantha's voice. "I knew the battle ended today, I just didn't know it would be so soon."

      "Don't count the dead before you've killed your victoms." Odd said, watching his daughtor's body start to walk towards him. Her durty blond and purpl hair flowed out behind her, died with Xana's black. She stopped next to a car and shot electicity at it, turning it on its side. Electicity flew over to the tail pipe and ripped it from the car. It flew over to Samantha as she stood in a fighting stance, using the tail pipe as a katana. She smiled at Odd as she started to walk again, cracking the cement below her feet.

       Odd glanced around, looking for any sort of weapon, but only saw the tarified looks of the people hiding behind cars and fruit stands. He looked back at his daughtor as fear ran threw his body. "Shit."

~~~

      "Jeremie!" Ulrich called as he saw the Chatchat behind the man dressed in knight's garment.

      Jeremie turned around, throwing his sword over his head and deflected the Chatchat's laser back, only for the laser to miss and hit the ground beside it.

      "Energy Field!" Aelita ordered, shooting at a Taratula, only for it to block it with its arm. "Why did you have to get a shield?" Aelita asked it as she ran away from the lasers following her.

       "Aelita! Catch!" Ulrich called, seeing she was having problems.

      Aelita looked towards him and saw that he had thrown one of his sabors at her. She jumped up and grabbed the handle, moving it just in time to deflect the Tarantula's laser, hitting it in the chest.

       "Nice shot Aelita, but it still has 50 life points." Franz said.

      "How many is she down to?" Ulrich asked, getting ready to run at his Tarantula.

      "20." Franz said, his voice low.

       "More bad news." Yumi said, looking over Franz's shoulder. "Xana's just activated another tower."

      "Great, now what's he going to do?" Jeremie asked before jumping back to aviod the cat's tail as it flung out at him.

~~~

      I guess this is what I get for marring Franz. Antea thought as she looked down at the two kids she was watching.

      Karri looked over to the TV from where she was sitting on the floor with Mayan

      Mayan noticed her friend looking away from the plush toys they were playing with and looked towards the TV. Her eyes widened at what she saw.

      "What is it?" Antea asked, noticing the babies looking towards the TV. "You want to play your game?" She got up and pulled out the plastic game console. She put down the console and pluged in the cords to the TV, only to have eletricity rush out of the TV and into her body.

      Antea fell to the ground as her body was filled with electicity. A spector came out of the TV and went into Antea's body, taking it over. Her body stopped moving as Xana took over. She opened her eyes before sitting up and looked at the two girls on the floor. A smile grew on her face as the eye of Xana fashed in her eyes.

~~~

       Odd pulled out his new cell pod as he raised up the hubcap he was using as a shield.

      "Call lab!" Odd ordered before running and jumping over tires Samantha was throwing at him.

      "Odd, how are you doing?" Franz asked.

       "I need help!" Odd cried.

      "Yumi's coming." Franz replied.

       "How's everything on your end?" Odd asked, ducking under a rem his daughtor shot at him. 

      "Uh, let's just say "not good"." Franz said, ending the call.

Chapter 13 by Kiwi Lee
       "Aelita! You're down to ten life points! Ulrich, five!" Franz said into his mike as he watched them fight on the screen. The elevator closed behind him as Yumi headed off to help Odd. "Jeremie, you just lost ten life points."

      "Ulrich, we've got to get Aelita to the tower." Jeremie said as he deflected a laser.

      It was the two boys verses the remaning Tarantula and Aelita verses the Chatchat.

  

     "Impact it on three." Ulrich said, holding his katana in one hand. "One, Two, THREE!"

      Jeremie and Ulrich ran at it, at the same time, and stabbed it in the eye of Xana.

      "IMPACT!" Ulrich cried, putting his foot on the leg of the Tarantula and pulling out his sword.

  

     Jeremie tryed to pull out his sword, only to find it stuck.

       "Jeremie! Forget it!" Ulrich ordered, seeing his friend was still on the Tarantula.

  

     Jeremie saw the Taratula thrashing in pain and let go, pushing off and started to run away.

      The Tarantula blew up, sending Jeremie's sword flying threw the air.

       "Jeremie! Duck!" Aelita cried, seeing his sword aimed for his back.

       Jeremie turned just in time to feel the blade slice him in the stumich, devirtulizing him.

      Jeremie closed his eyes as his form blinked and disappeared.

~~~

      The scanner door opened and Jeremie stepped foward, gripping his gut.

      "Huh?" Jeremie asked, seeing someone else in the scanner room. They were knelling down by one of the scanner's plugs, pulling the wires appart. He walked out of the scanner and saw it was Antea. "Mrs. Antea? Is everything alright?"

  

     Antea looked up as she stood up. She looked, at first, confused. Than Jeremie saw her eyes.

  

     "Xana." Jeremie said, his hands going into fists.

      Antea smiled as she grabbed Jeremie's arm. Electicity flowed out of Antea and into Jeremie's body, knocking his feet out from under him.

      Jeremie cripled to the floor as Xana said threw Antea's voice, "You're smart, Jeremie. Just not smart enought."

      Antea let go of Jeremie's arm, letting it fall to the ground. She turned back to the wires and pulled apart the last cord for that one scanner.

      Antea moved over to the scanner Jeremie had just come out of and started to disconect it.

~~~

      "Huh?" Franz asked, seeing two of the scanners showed up red. "Aelita, Ulrich, Xana's disconecting the scanners."

  

     "Did Jeremie make it back to Earth?" Ulrich asked.

       "I don't know." Franz admited, typing on the keyboard. "I'm going to check on it."

      "Good luck, Daddy." Aelita said.

      Franz smiled as he took of the mike and sat it down on the keyboard. His smile faded as he stood up and headed towards the ladder.

~~~

      Franz put his foot down, on the metel floor of the scanner room and heard the electric pules of open electicity. He turned around, putting down his other foot, and called out, "Jeremie! Are you there?"

  

     He walked over to the side of the middle scanner and saw the man, laying on tghe floor.

       "Jeremie!" Franz called, rushing over to his son-in-law. He knelt down and was about to put a hand on his shoulder when he noticed something move in the reflection of his watch.

       Franz turned around and saw his wife, crouched on the top of the scanner behind him.

      "Arrrhhh!" Antea growled, dropping down and grabbing his shirt sleeve with her nails.

      Franz turned to avoid getting the eletric shock she had aimed for him.

      Antea landed on her feet behind Franz and reached for Franz's back, getting the back of his turtle neck. She smiled as she pulled on his collor, choking him.
Chapter 14 by Kiwi Lee
       "This thing just doesn't want to die!" Ulrich said as he put his swords behind his back in his pack.

      "I hope everything's alright back on Earth." Aelita said. She pressed against the tree trunk as the Chatchat shot towards them, hoping to kill them.

       "I'm sure they're fine." Ulrich said, trying to reasure her.

~~~

  

     "Odd!" Yumi cried as she ran down Jefferson Avenu. She slamed her body into the back of the girl with long back-streaked hair that was standing over Odd.

      The girl straightened up and turned around to face Yumi.

       "Samantha!" Yumi gasped, realizing what Xana had done to the one month old. She quickly glanced down at Odd, laying on the street with his cell pod, still in his grip.

       Yumi looked back at Samantha only to have to drop to one knee to avoid a streem of eletricity.

      Sirens were going off all around the three in the middle of the road as police were called to the sight.

       Yumi stood up and ran towards a body leand up a post box. As she got closer she noticed it was Sam, posibly dead. Blood was drying around her mouth and around the pipe stabbed, upward, towards her heart.

      Yumi looked behind her to see that Samantha was back to trying to kill Odd.

      "Xana! Look around you!" Yumi called, grabbing the pipe out of Sam's chest and pulling it out of her body. Yumi saw that Xana had turned to look and saw the cop cars all around them.

      Yumi saw her chance and raised the pipe above her head, running at Samantha.

      Samantha was still looking around at the cops, seeing some FBIs as Yumi came up behind her.

      "Rrreaaa!" Yumi cried, dropped the pipe with as much force aimed at Samantha's shoulder, only to have Samantha throw up her hand and stop the pipe.

  

     Yumi looked up at the pipe and Samantha's hands and griminsted as she realized what Xana was doing.

      Eletricity traveled down the pipe and into Yumi's hands, now frozen to the pipe.

      Samantha lifted Yumi off the ground and threw her at the cops, electicity still freezing her own movments.

      Yumi fell from the sky and landed on two cops working on tatical stratigy.

      "Are you ok, miss?" a third man in a bulet proof vest asked as he helped her up.

      Yumi stood up with the help of the man, the pipe still in her hands. She noticed and let go of it with one hand to hold it at her side as the two men she had landed on were standing up. "I'm fine." Yumi said before turning around and starting to walk back towards the battle between the Della Robbia's, but found a hand on her arm, stopping her.

       "I'm sorry miss, but I can't alowe you to go back." the man that helped her up said.

      Yumi turned around and looked at him with a stern face. "You don't know anything about fighting Xana, and its not two of your closest friends going up against their daughtor possed by Xana."

  

     "Who is Xana?" the man asked, letting go of Yumi's arm. "The girl in the blue and black?"

      "Ya, you don't believe she's only one month old, huh? Xana possessed her and munipulated her body." Yumi explained. "If you truely want to help, keep Odd alive. Distract Xana, but don't kill the body he's possesed. I think Sam's already been killed, but hopefully not."

      "Where is she?" the man asked.

      "The back skinned woman by the post box." Yumi said.

      The man relaied the information to someone else threw the mike on his shoulder before noticing the pipe in her hand. "Is that Sam's blood on the pipe?"

  

     Yumi nodded. "You've got your information now, are you going to help me or not?"

      The man looked over to his left and saw a group of people talking, two of them holding guns pointed to the ground. "Davis! Markis! Come here."

      The two with guns turned around and walked over to them.

      "You two protect Madam..." he turned to Yumi and asked, "What is you last name?"

      "Stern."

      "Madam Stern at all costs. Do not shoot Xana if you can. If you must, aim for an arm or a leg. Something not vital.

      "How long did you say you've been fighting this Xana?" Davis asked, looking at Yumi.

      "Since '04." Yumi answered, gripping the pipe tighter. "Come on."

      The two men followed Yumi, guns at the ready.

~~~

      "Aelita! Run!" Ulrich ordered as he pushed against the force of the Chatchat's laser with his two sabors.

      Aelita ran from his side and headed for the tower, just behind the Chatchat.

      She got within two meters of it when a jelly-like noise got her attention She turned around and gasped.

      The Scyphazoa was moving closer to her, trying to push her over towards the edge of the walkway.

      "Champ de Force!" Aelita cried, aming for the eye of Xana.

       The pink ball of energy missed as the Scyphazoa moved to the side. Its tenticals went around Aelita's body, turning red as it picked her up.

      "No! Aelita!" Ulrich cried, just noticing what was happenng. He pushed his swords fowards, tryig to push the laser so he could move to help Aelita.

      "Supers-AAHHH!" Ulrich cried as he got shot by the Chatchat's laser. He fell backwards as the pixles fell apart, distorying his digital form.

      Ulrich heard the old sound of the air relising of the scanner. The doors slid open as he opened his eyes and saw Jeremie reaching for Antea, whos hand was griped tight on the coller of Franz's shirt, choking him.

      "One fight for another." Ulrich said as he went over and kicked upwards, inbetween Antea and her husband.
Chapter 15 by Kiwi Lee
       Aelita looked up at the Scyphozoa, wondering why nothing was as it normaly happens. Instead of her nnormaly blinded by the symble of Xana, she could see everything around her. Even behind her. And instead of her body going numb, pain laiced throughout her body. Than it hit her what it was trying to do. Kill her. Or at least, devertulize her.

      She thought about creatig another energy field and found one inside her hand. She twisted her hand sideways, trying to aim it at the Scyphazoa, able to hit the of its globe-like head.

      The Scyphazoa glowed pink as its tenticals lossened. Aelita twisted around and was able to drop out of its grip and shot another energy ball at it, killing it.

      In the back of her mind, she remembered that she was the first person to kill the Scyphazoa as she ran towards the tower.

      She walked in and went to the middle of the eye of Xana on the floor. She felt herself floating upward and headed for the platform above her.

~~~

      Yumi gripped the pipe tighter as Samantha shot electricity throughout her body. She remembered that the two police men that had come out to help her were no longer around, but had been shot up into the fourth floor of a near by building.

~~~

      Aelita landed on the platform and walked to the center were the screen was ready for her. She put her hand on it and saw it write out her name. Than CODE LYOKO.

~~~

       Yumi dropped to the ground, barely conscouces. She opened her eyes and realized Aelita had deactivated the first tower.

      Samantha's face was full of confusion as Xana left her body, allowing it to slowly turn back to her normal self.

       "Samantha!" Yumi cried, sitting up as best as she could and moving over to the crying baby.

      "Ugh, what happened?" Odd asked, hearing his daughter cry. He tryed to get up, vagly noticiting all the cops rushing everywhere around them.

       Yumi looked up and said, "Odd, you have to go to the factory. Aelita still has one more touwer to deactivate, and I don't know what that attack was."

       "What about Sam?" Odd asked as he helped her up to her feet. "What happened to her?"

      Yumi looked at the man behind her, over at the post box and Sam's body, who shook his head. Yumi looked down at Samantha to reposition her on her side, than looked at Odd with sorrow in her eyes. "I'm sorry Odd."

       Tears started to form, going down his cheeks. "She's dead?" Odd asked, wanting to know what wasn't said.

      Yumi nodded her head. "Oh Odd!" Yumi cried, tears going down her cheeks as she hugged her friend, Samantha in between the two.
Chapter 16 by Kiwi Lee
       Franz looked at Jeremie and Ulrich as they tryed to take a breather and hide from Antea.

       Franz sighed before whispering to the two, "I know how to defeate Xana. Antea found out while she was his prisoner."

  

     Ulrich and Jeremie looked at him, surprise in their eyes urging him on.

       "When he posseses a human, he is at his weakest." Franz explained. He took a breath before continuing. "If we kill Antea, we will kill Xana."

      "Why couldn't we've known this little fact when he was controling Peter Duncan?" Ulrich asked. "I couldn't kill Antea."

      "Nor could I." Franz said. "But it's now or wait for him to attack again and pray he overshadows someone we don't know. Not something he's most-likely going to do soon."

       "So who's going to shoot." Jeremie said, pulling out a 22 from the holster on the inside of his pants.

      "When did you start caring around a gun?" Ulrich asked, keeping his voice down.

      "Ever since the mugging." Jeremie said.

      "Explain later." Franz said, holding out his hand. "I'll do it."

      "But Franz..." Jeremie started as Franz took the gun from him.

      Franz clicked off the safty and looked at Jeremie. "She's my wife. I should be the one to take her out of this missory."

      Franz turned into the open to get Antea's attention before the two could say anything to him shooting his wife.

  

     "Hey Xana!" Franz called, pointing the gun straight at Antea's chest with both hands.

      Antea turned around, her pink hair catching the light just right to make a halo of sunlight around her head.

       She rased up her hands, forming a ball of yellow energy and defeating the angel appearance.

      "I'll see you in heaven, my love." Franz whispered, shooting off six shots into her chest.

       Antea's hands went to grip at the wounds in her chest. She fell to her knees, but still was breathing. She looked up at Franz and growled as she dropped her hands and sent eletricity threw the floor, aimed at Franz's feet.

      Franz shot out the remaining of the magazine into her body.

       The light faided out of Xana as his digital form was distoryed inside of Antea. Her pink hair died to a grey, her skin a pale peach.

      Antea fell to the ground, a blood pool forming around her body.

      Franz fell to his knees, not sure what to do. He dropped the gun as Jeremie and Ulrich ran to his side.

~~~
 

       Aelita ran threw the desert, running away from a mega-tank.

      A bright blue light appeared behind her, stopping her in her tracks.

      Aelita turned around, only to see she was now alone on Lyoko's desert sector. She shook her head and contined on towards the tower.

~~~

       Odd ran down the bridge to the factory. He jumped down and was about to go into the elevator, only to have three slighthouses caught in the falling sun. One was on their knees.

      "Hey! Is everyone alright?" Odd asked, running over to find that it was Ulrich and Jeremie standing around Franz on his knees. In front of them was a dark haired woman. As Odd stopped running and went into a walk, he realized it was Antea, but it looked as if Xana's spector had gotten caught in between her body and space.

      Ulrich and Jeremie turned around and saw Odd.

      "How's everything on Jerfferson?" Ulrich asked.

      "Yumi's fine. She's watching Samantha and dealing with the cops." Odd said, avoiding anything about his dead feonsee.

      "What about Sam?" Franz asked, picking up the 22 from the ground by his knees before getting up and turning towards Odd.

      Odd shook his head, biting his bottom lip.

       "Come on." Jeremie said, taking his gun back from Franz. "We've got to tell Aelita."
Chapter 17 by Kiwi Lee
       "Mom!" Aelita cried, running from the elevator to her mother's lifeless body, still on the floor of the factory.

      Jeremie and Franz went to her side to comfort her as she greaved for the woman she had only known for a few years of her life.

      Ulrich turned his head as he head feet landing on the floor and saw Yumi with two men in black.

       Yumi hugged him before saying anything. She let go and asked, "Why haven't we gone back in time yet?"

       "Xana destoryed it." Odd explained for Ulrich. "Jeremie's going to try to fix it, but I really don't think it'll work again."

      "Why are they here?" Ulrich asked, motioning his head towards the two men, still standing behind Yumi.

       Yumi stepped so that she was in between her two friends and said, "Guys, this is Secret Agent Alex Turner of the United States FBI and Secret Agent Jacque Markis of the French FBI."

       "Off the record," Agent Turner started, "the only reason I had come to France today was because of the Project: Carthage."

       "Right. The Supercomputer in New Mexico." Odd said, remembering from years ago.

      "I'm guessing the woman over there is also a fatality of Xana." Agent Markis offered.

      "Yes, she is." Franz said, walking over from his family to the FBI. "Xana is forever traped inside her body."

       "Under lock and key, I know." Agent Turner said, pulling out his cell phone and calling someone.

       "What my partner ment was that we will have to keep Madam..."

      "Hopper. Antea Hopper." Franz said.

       "Madam Hopper's body under lock and key to prevent Xana from re-reserfacing." Agent Markis explained.

      "I can't believe it's finally done." Jeremie said, walking over to the group with Aelita in his arms.

      "Hopefully, this time, it will be done for good." Agent Turner said, closing his phone and putting it back on his belt. "I've got a team coming for the body."

      "You know, the whole world will know about this project now." Agent Markis said, directly to Franz.

      "Yes, I know." Franz sighed. "The return progam was destoryed."

      "But if I could," Jeremie started, to get everyone's attention. "I would like to head the group that will be sent to destory the supercomputer."

      "Destorying it!" Agent Markis and Agent Turner excalmed at the same time.

      "If anything, we were thinking of asking you to head the experimental process." Agent Markis said.

      "Huh?" Aelita asked, also expecting them to have wanted the supercomputer distoryed.

      "Yes." Agent Turner said. "Becuase of your more exsitenint knowlage of Lyoko, and of your bodies already have been exposed to the radiation that it omits, and plus, used to it, we expected you to keep the supercomputer running."

       "Oh no!" Yumi excalmed, putting her hand over her mouth.

      "What is it?" Ulrich asked, his wife still in his arms.

       "Antea was watching Mayan and Karri!" Yumi excalmed. She glanced back at the dead woman, trapping Xana.

       "He better not have hurt them." Jeremie said, his hands going into fists.

      "I'll drive." Agent Turner said, grabbing the rope just behind him.

~~~

      Aelita opened the door to the Hermatage, finding it shut but not locked. She turned on the light to see that both Karri and Mayan were sound asleep in the play pen. Aelita and Yumi rushed in and picked up their sleeping children, hugging them close.

       "Thank God they're ok." Agent Turner said, putting his hands in his pockets.
Chapter 18 by Kiwi Lee
       Agents stood their posts as two coffins were moved to under the tent.

  

     Following close behind was the friends and familys, all in black, three babies among the eleven.

      They took their seats, closest to the front where Sam and Antea's bodies laid, behind the podium.

      Aelita looked towards her father, next to her, and saw a tear run down his check. She took her father's hand and sqweeded it tight to reasure him.

       Franz looked down at his daughter and smiled, wiping away the tear with his free hand.

  

     Vev. Allen Baker cleared his throat before begining.

      "Friends, family. We have all gathered here today, not to morn, but to rejoice, because we know for a fact that both of these women have gone to heaven to be with God." Vev. Baker started. "And they help us realize that it's not the end, but the begining. The begining of three new lives. The begining of a world without danger. Franz?"

      Franz stood up from his seat next to Aelita, taking his hand back from her's, and took his place behind the potium, ready to explain what killed the two behind him.

       "As you remember from the news, a computer virus called Xana possessed Sam and Odd's daughtor, Samantha. Many years ago I created Xana in an adtempted to destory a military project. I lost control of it and it tryed to take over the world. Everyone in this tent and across the world ows thanks to the men and women sitting on the front row and the two women behind me. Xana had taken me as prisoner and gave my daughtor and her friends the fight aganst Xana."

      "If Xana is so powerful, why not destory his powersorce?! Why let him kill my daughtor?!" Mrs. Knight cried from her seat.

  

     "His powersorce was a supercomputer running on urainum. Not an easy machine to totaly distory." Franz said. "And if we had just "pulled the plug", as they say, than another mischeveus child might come around and turn it back on." Franz took a breath before continuing. "But what I'm trying to say is that these two women risked their lives four all of ours...four all of your lives. Sam Knight was a new friend of mine. I hate to say I only knew her for a few days before Xana took her life.

       "My wife, Antea..." Franz took a second to wipe away the tears forming in his eyes before continuing. "Back in 1989 I thought I lost her. While I was prisoner we were reuited. Only one day before she died had we been able to free her from Lyoko. She was a wonderful wife, a beautiful woman, and a caring mother to our daughtor. And if I never had met her all those years ago, I probably wouldn't even be here today. But, even with everything that has happened in the past few weeks, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm sure that's how Antea would've wanted it."

       It was silent as Franz walked back towards his chair. He stood in front of it and looked towards Antea and Sam as he started to clap.

      Mr. Knight stood up, apploding, not for Franz, but for his daughtor and Antea's sacrefice. Many people, Odd one of the first, stood up, apploding.

~~~

      "Mr. Hopper. I'm sorry." Mrs. Knight said, stopping the man.

  

     "Sorry for what?" Franz asked, smiling at the woman.

      "For that out burst when you were speaking." Mrs. Knight said.

      "It was nothing but emotion." Franz said. "I'm sorry for what happened."

      "From what I've heard, you creating Xana at the time, was the best idea." Mr. Knight said, walking up behind his wife. "Were you able to get ahold of your wife's family?"

      "No." Franz admited. "The last I heard they were living in America, but I haven't heard back."

      "But thank you." Mrs. Knight said.

      "Of course." Franz said, nodding his head.

      The two walked off, leaving Franz alone, finding his daughtor and granddaughtor had gone off.

      Franz went over to Antea's casket and brushed a little of her pink hair away from her face. Franz closed his eyes and remembered when he had first met this woman. She had just entered collage and was just barely an adult.

      "Hey, your Franz Hopper, no?" Antea asked, sitting down her books at the cafiteria table.

       Franz looked over the rim of his glasess, his head still tilted towards the paper he was working on writing. His eyes widdened as he saw the beauty of this pink haired woman. "Yes, and you are?"

      "Antea Dupont." Antea said. "Do you mind if I sit here? I missed dinner again."

       "If you don't mind sitting next to an old man, like myself." Franz said, smiling as he lifted his head to look right at her as she sat down.

      Franz opened his eyes and realized someone was standing close by. He looked up and saw his son-in-law.

       "How long have you been standing there?" Franz asked, taking off his glasess so that he could wipe away the tears.

      "Only for a minute." Jeremie said, walking closer so that he was standing next to the man. "I wish I had known her for longer. For years Aelita told me stories about her. Random things that she could remember got writen down on my tack board in my old room, back during high school."

      "I wish I could've given Aelita all of her memories back. I realized not long after I had to move into the network that I never got to tell you her birthday." Franz said. "Both of us were terable cooks and I'm sure Aelita had her fair shair of burnt food. Back then, I could've sworn that my taste budes had died by burnt. Or when Jean-Pierre had gotten all of us to bring our children to work."

      "The photo of you and Aelita in front of the science room chalk board." Jeremie guessed.

       "That was one of them. The equation behind us was for Lyoko."

      "It rebuted the system." Jeremie said, remembering using it while his friends were on Lyoko to try to stop Aelita while she was posessed by Xana.

       "So it's all over, huh?" Franz asked. "Over so we can start a new begining."

      "Just as Vev. Baker said." Jeremie said, looking at the older man. "Come on, Aelita will be wondering what happened to us."

      Franz smiled, closing Antea's casket for the grave digers to burry her.

 The End
This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=396