Embarrasser Passe by Kiwi Lee
Summary: Things go strange when Jeremie and Aelita are awaken to a screem.
Categories: Ships > Jeremie and Aelita, Seasons > Season 2 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Comedy
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 608 Read: 1183 Published: Jun 24, 2011 Updated: Jun 24, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Kiwi Lee

Chapter 1 by Kiwi Lee
        "AAAHHHHHHH!"

       "Huh!?" Jeremie asked as he rushed out of his room, only wearing the pants to his pajamas, expecting Xana.

       Aelita had done the same thing, a brush subconsciusely in her hand as if she had been brushing out her hair.

        The two looked at each other before saying at the same time, "Sissi."

  

      Aelita opened the door to the girl's dorm room and the two rushed in, only for Jeremie to cover his eyes at what he saw and rush back into the hallway.

  

      "Are you ok, Sissi?" Jeremie asked, from the hallway.

       Sissi turned towards Aelita and the doorway, only wearing her bra and underwear, and said, "I have a plimple on my NOSE!"

       "I thought it was you who told me not to scream for no reason." Aelita said, turning to leave the room.

        "This isn't no reason! This is a major reason!" Sissi said.

       "Just put some creme on it and it'll be good in a day or two." Jeremie said, starting for his room as Aelita came out of Sissi's room.

  

      Aelita shut the door behind her and looked at Jeremie, who still wasn't wearing a shirt. "You know, fighting Xana has done some good to us."

       Jeremie turned towards her with a questioning look on his face.

  

      "See you in a minute." Aelita said, smiling as she walked close enough to him so that her free hand brushed against his abbs.

  

      Jeremie's cheeks went red as he realized what she meant. He shook his head as he turned back towards his door and went inside his room to finish changing clothes.

 

~~~

        "Hey, what happened this morning?" Odd asked as Jeremie and Aelita walked over and sat down their trays of breakfast food.

  

      "Ya, we heard a scream, but guessed if it was important, you would've called." Ulrich said.

       "Sissi had some acnes problems." Jeremie said.

       "Jeremie had problems of his own." Aelita said, giguling. "When we went into Sissi's room to check on her, she was dressed in her usual night clothes."

       "Bra and underwear, nice." Ulrich said.

        "Not exsactly the best sight for that early in the morning." Jeremie said. He looked again at Odd and realized his hair was down to the style it had been before Lyoko. "What happened to your hair?"

       "I ran out of hair jell. Hey, I'm going to get seconds." Odd said, picking up his empty tray.

       "You of the million stumichs." Ulrich said, shaking his head.

       Odd smiled as he walked away, backwards.

       "Hey! Watch where you're going." Jim said. He saw the back of Odd's head and then asked, "Who are you, miss? I don't recognize you."

       "Miss!" Odd exclamed, turning to face Jim. "I an't no miss!"

       "Oh, sorry Odd. I don't think I've ever seen you with your hair down like that." Jim said, surprised.

       "I had my hair like this for my first day of school here." Odd said.

  

      "Well, see you." Jim said, walking away as if that had been the weirdest thing of the day.

       "Odd! I told you 'you looked like a girl'!" Ulrich called over to his friend getting food.

       Odd turned back towards Ulrich and stuck out his tounge before heading towards the line to get food.

   

     "Today is going to be one of those days, huh?" Jeremie said, looking down at his food.

 

The beginning
This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=399