Big Fat Cheese Head by Kiwi Lee
Summary: The story behind the code
Categories: Seasons > Season 2 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy
Warnings: Sex
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 1555 Read: 7621 Published: Jun 24, 2011 Updated: Jun 24, 2011
Story Notes:
Oui, this is the gym part of the unseen episode mentioned in Crash Course! And the meaning to the code: Big Fat Cheese Head.

1. Chapter 1 by Kiwi Lee

2. Chapter 2 by Kiwi Lee

3. Chapter 3 by Kiwi Lee

4. Chapter 4 by Kiwi Lee

Chapter 1 by Kiwi Lee
       Jeremie took a sip of his cocoa, his eyes shifting back and forth looking for someone. He sat down the cup and started to eat, trying to watch out for that person.

  

      “Hi Jeremie.” Aelita said, coming up from behind him and startling him. “Oh, sorry.”

       Jeremie looked up, smiled, and said, “It’s nothing.”

       Aelita sat down with her breakfast. “What are you waiting for?”

       “uhm, you.” Jeremie lied. In truth, he had been looking around to see if Odd had actually gone on spring break. He had threatened to stay at Kadic with him and Aelita.

  

      “Hey guys!” Odd said as he walked over, a tray of food in his hands.

       Jeremie sighed as Aelita said, “Allo Odd.”

       Odd looked around and saw four other tables full of students. “What’s up with everybody staying? I thought it’d be just us and Jim.”

       “The airport raised the price of tickets again.” Jeremie said.

       “Oh, right.” Odd said in between bites and slurps. “That’s why I’m not going to Gran’s place again.”

       “How long has it been since you actually got to see her?” Aelita asked.

       “Umh, last Christmas.” Odd said.

        “Doesn’t your grandmother live in New Zealand?” Sissi asked as she walked over and sat down next to him.

       “Ya.” Odd said.

       Thunder cracked outside as rain started to pour down.

       “Man, it’s going to be another rainy day.” Odd said, looking out the window. “I’m getting tired of the rain.”

       “Jeremie, why are you staying?” Sissi asked.

  

      “I have some stuff I need to work on.” Jeremie said. He stud up and continued “Speaking of, Aelita, you wanna come?”

       “Sure.” Aelita said as she picked up her tray.

       “Hey, leave your food. It’s a shame to let good food go to waist.” Odd said. They put the trays back on the table and walked off.

       “I know that’s not why he’s staying back.” Sissi said to Odd.

       “Why do you think he’s staying?” Odd asked threw his full mouth.

  

      “Aelita.” Sissi said. “He loves her. Everyone knows that.”

       “Excepted them, of course.” Odd said.
Chapter 2 by Kiwi Lee
        Jeremie and Aelita ran threw the rain to get to the arcade. The two headed to the gym and opened the doors.

       “Thanks for staying back, Jeremie.” Aelita said as she went to the side of the gymnasium that had a pile of boxes.

  

      “I couldn’t leave you alone with Odd.” Jeremie said as he followed her.

  

      Aelita opened a box and found wires.

  

      “Why do you have to straighten all of these wires?” Jeremie asked, looking at the knotted up wires in the box.

  

      “You remember when Xana attacked last?” Aelita asked as she started to take the mess out of the box and put it on the floor.

  

      Jeremie started to help her and said, “How could I forget, Nicolas was trying to kill me.”

       “Well, when we had to skip classes, Sissi told on me and not anyone else.” Aelita said.

  

      “Why?” Jeremie asked.

  

      “How should I know?” Aelita asked. “Maybe she just doesn’t like me.”

  

      Aelita knelt down and started to find the end of the cord. Jeremie sat down on the ground next to her and started to unknot it as well.

        Unseen to the two, an outlet started to fizz as a ghost came out of it. The ghost went over to the two, from behind and up to Aelita’s back.

       “Jeremie.” Aelita said, a smile on her face as she tried to continue with what she was doing.

       “What?” Jeremie asked, also keeping his gaze on the wires as he kept on working.

       “Not here, someone could walk in on us.” Aelita said, looking at him. Her face dropped as she saw that Jeremie’s hands were in front of his body and not behind her.

       Jeremie looked behind her and saw a ghost with the Eye of Xana on its head. It had Aelita’s jumper pulled up and her underwear and back was now showing. “Aelita!” he yelled as he grabbed her and pulled her closer to himself, away from Xana’s ghost.

       The two got up and Jeremie got in front of Aelita to protect her from Xana. “Stay away, Xana!” he said.

       Xana’s ghost went down and took over the cords, making them rise up and draw back before dropping down at Aelita and Jeremie.
Chapter 3 by Kiwi Lee
        “Why are you staying, Sissi?” Odd asked as the two were heading to the gym to check on Aelita and Jeremie after eating breakfast.

        “It beats going to my great-grandmother’s place.” Sissi said. “She’s nice, but after someone passes 80, it starts to get creepy.”

       “You know, my great-grandfather’s not even 75.” Odd said.

       “Do I want to know how old your mother is?” Sissi asked as she reached for the door handle.

       She opened the door and screamed as she was pushed backwards by a cord.

       Odd went into a fighting stance as he dodged the cords coming at him. He went around the cords and ran inside to see Aelita and Jeremie, almost incased inside the wires.

       Odd ran over to them and tripped on something pink and blue. He fell to the floor and saw that, in front of him was a screw driver. He picked it up and stabbed it into the cords, only to get knocked out from a steady feed of electricity. His hand finally let go of the screw drive as he fell over.

  

      The gym doors opened again and all the wires looked towards it to see Jim in an American football Green Bay Packers’s uniform. On his head was a cheese hat. He stopped as the wires went towards him. The cords didn’t push him out or anything, instead, they took the cheese hat off of his head.

       “Jim! Help!” Aelita called as the cord that was holding onto her and Jeremie was starting to tighten, trying to choke them.

       Jim ran over to the two and saw Odd on the floor, next to what remained of Aelita’s jumper and Jeremie’s blue turtle neck. “What on earth?”

       “Jim, just help us get out of here.” Jeremie called down as the wires went upward.

       The wires put the cheese hat on Jeremie’s head and sat the two down as Jim got electrocuted.

       Jim fell onto Odd, waking him up.

  

      “Uhg.” Odd said as he worked on getting Jim off of himself.

       The wires fell, lifelessly, to the ground, as if Xana had deactivated the tower himself and took away his ghost.

       Odd went over to Jeremie and Aelita and started to help unwrap them from the wires.

       “What happened?” Odd asked as he noticed Jeremie’s shoulders were bare.

       “Just go to the lab and activate the return to the past.” Jeremie said, his cheeks blushing.

        Odd stopped as he got Aelita’s hands out, seeing she was just in her bra. He looked at Aelita’s face and she looked at him as to say, “Just go, please.”

       “Alright.” Odd said, taking his hands away from the cords. He started to go to the gym entrance of the tunnel and turned around as if he was going to say something, but stopped himself when he saw the back of Jeremie as he worked on getting untied, and ended up seeing Jeremie’s naked butt along with.

       Odd turned back around and ran for the door.

       “I think Xana’s just trying to find new ways of humiliating us.” Jeremie said as he pushed off the last of the cords and took of the cheese hat, placing it in front of his penis to cover it from Aelita.

       He looked over at Aelita and saw that she was holding up her bra with one hand and in the other was the remains of her pink jumper. She was tying it around her waist to act as a mini skirt. She looked over at him and giggled as she saw the cheese hat.

       She walked over to him and took the cheese hat from his hand. She made sure not to look down, for Jeremie’s sake, as she placed it on his head. “I guess we should be thankful that the big fat cheese head came in when he did.” Aelita said, taking his hands and putting them on her back as she went closer to him. She let go of her bra and put one hand behind his back, drawing him closer to her.

  

      “You ready for the return to the past?” Jeremie asked.

  

      “In a second.” Aelita said as she put her hand around Jeremie’s penis and kissed his lips.

       The while wall came over them, Jeremie’s last look was of pleasure and surprise.
Chapter 4 by Kiwi Lee
        “Do I want to know what you two were wearing after that one.” Odd asked as he sat down again to breakfast.

  

      “A big fat cheese head.” Jeremie said, making Aelita smile.

       Under the table, his hand went to Aelita’s thigh, making her smile grow wider.

 

The End
This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=402