Christmas with the Belpois’ by Kiwi Lee
Summary: What happens when Aelita is invited over to the Belpois' house for Christmas. The Clean Version.
Categories: Ships > Jeremie and Aelita, Seasons > Post-Season 3 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: Sex
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 9156 Read: 50795 Published: Jun 24, 2011 Updated: Jun 24, 2011
Story Notes:
Sextual coments are made

1. Chapter 1 by Kiwi Lee

2. Chapter 2 by Kiwi Lee

3. Chapter 3 by Kiwi Lee

4. Chapter 4 by Kiwi Lee

5. Chapter 5 by Kiwi Lee

6. Chapter 6 by Kiwi Lee

7. Chapter 7 by Kiwi Lee

8. Chapter 8 by Kiwi Lee

9. Chapter 9 by Kiwi Lee

10. Chapter 10 by Kiwi Lee

11. Chapter 11 by Kiwi Lee

12. Chapter 12 by Kiwi Lee

13. Chapter 13 by Kiwi Lee

14. Chapter 14 by Kiwi Lee

Chapter 1 by Kiwi Lee
          “Where is your place?” Aelita asked as they drove down the highway in Jeremie’s father’s ford.

         “Just a couple of hours away.” Jeremie said from next to her.

         “Aelita, I am curious,” Michele Belpois asked from the driver’s seat. “Why couldn’t you go home for the holidays?”

         “Oh, we couldn’t afford a plane ticket.” Aelita lied.

         “Ok.” Mr. Belpois said, not really believing it. He changed the subject by asking “Hey, you guys mind if I put on some music?”

  

        “Sure.” Aelita said.

  

        Mr. Belpois reached over for the dial and turned on the radio.

          Aelita put her hand on Jeremie’s thigh and looked at him with love. “It’ll be nice to have two weeks without any Xana attacks.” Aelita said low enough that Jeremie’s father wouldn’t hear.

         “Ya, it is.” Jeremie said, taking her hand in his. On the radio, they heard the song being played. “I’m In Heaven When You Kiss Me” by ATC.

          “I’m in heaven when you kiss me, show me how you miss me, take me with you back to Wonderland.” Aelita started to sing. “I’m in heaven when you kiss me, show me how you miss me, take me with you back to Wonderland. You catch me in a stair. I’ll follow you anywhere. You lead me into temptation. You indition me to enjoy, I’m like a kid with a toy. I’m losing my concentration. One kiss from you, I’m on fire, your touch is all I desire. One look and you take me higher. You know I couldn’t resiste Ya, I miss every time I’m with you. Every time that we kiss. I’m in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, you were sent to me from Wonderland. I’m in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, you were sent to me from Wonderland. I go crazy when you kiss me, show me how you miss me, take me with you, back to Wonderland. You know I couldn’t resist. Ya, I miss every time I’m with you, every time that we kiss.”

  

        “I dream of you every night.” Jeremie sang. “Just like I’m loosing my mind. The feelings just getting stronger. My head is spinning around. You play with me when I’m bound. I can’t resist any longer.”

         “One kiss from you, I’m on fire. Your touch is all I desire. One look and you’ll take me higher. You know I couldn’t resist. Ya, I miss every time I’m with you. Every time that we kiss. I’m in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, You were sent to me from Wonderland. I’m in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, You were sent to me from Wonderland. I go crazy when you kiss me, show me how you miss me, take me with you, back to Wonderland. You know I couldn’t resist, ya I miss every time I’m with you, every time that we kiss.”

         “You know that I’m hypnotized. Each time I look in your eyes.” Jeremie looked into Aelita’s eyes. “You know I couldn’t disguise and I couldn’t resist every time that we kiss.”

          “I’m in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, You were sent to me from Wonderland.” Aelita sang, “I’m in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, You were sent to me from Wonderland. I’m in heaven when you kiss me, heaven when you kiss me, You were sent to me from Wonderland. I go crazy when you kiss me, baby don’t resist me, Take me with you, back to Wonderland. You know I’m hypnotized by you love and I just can’t resist every time that we kiss. You know I’m hypnotized by you love and I just can’t resist every time that we kiss.”

         “Bravo.”  Mr. Belpois said as the song ended. Aelita’s cheeks blushed from the praise. “Quick question though, have you two kissed yet?”

         “Dad!” Jeremie called, embarrassed.

         “I take that as a no.” Mr. Belpois laughed.

          The hours dragged on for Aelita who wasn’t used to traveling in a car for so long. She ended up falling asleep on Jeremie’s shoulder.
Chapter 2 by Kiwi Lee
          “Aelita. Wake up Aelita.” Jeremie’s voice whispered in her ear.

         Aelita opened her eyes to see that she had fallen into Jeremie’s lap while she was asleep. She got up and saw that they were in a small town. “Where are we?”

         “Just down the road from home.” Mr. Belpois said.

          Aelita yawned and stretched, trying to wake up. Jeremie saw that her hair was all to one side and started to brush it right with his hands.

         Aelita looked at him with kind eyes, almost melting him. How did I end up with a girl like you, Aelita? Jeremie thought.

          Aelita looked past Jeremie and saw the two and a half story mountain house they were about to pull into the drive way of. She looked surprised.

         “What is it?” Jeremie asked.

         “I know this place.” Aelita whispered. “Like I’ve been here before.”

         “Probably déjà-vu.” Mr. Belpois said as he turned the car off. "Everybody get's it from time to time."

         Jeremie opened the door and got out. Aelita followed him. Mr. Belpois had gotten out and popped open the trunk so that he could get to Aelita and Jeremie’s bags. Mr. Belpois had grabbed his son’s suitcase and was about to grab Aelita’s bag when Jeremie went over to take it. He grabbed it and the three went into the house to be greeted by smells of good food and a cat.

  

        “Honey, we’re here!” Mr. Belpois called.

  

        Mrs. Belpois came out of the kitchen with an apron on. In one hand was a spoon and in the other was a phone that she had just turned off. She walked into the living room and said, “We’ve been picked to hold the family Christmas party.”

         “Oh great.” Jeremie mumbled.

   

       Mrs. Belpois looked at the pink haired girl and said, “Oh, hello. I’m sorry, who are you?”

         “My name’s Aelita. Mr. Belpois offered to let me spend Christmas break with your family, but if there’s a problem..”

         “No, no problem at all.” Mrs. Belpois said, smiling. “Just one thing, could you share a room with Jeremie? I don’t think you want to spend your vacation with some of our relatives.”

         “Ok.” Aelita said.

         “I’ll show you where my room is.” Jeremie said, grabbing both his stuff as well as Aelita’s.

   

       “Oh, I can take my bag.” Aelita offered as Jeremie started up the stairs.

  

        “No problem, I’ve got it.” Jeremie said as Aelita followed him up the stars in till they got to the top floor. He went into the room to their left and sat down the bags on the bed.

  

        Aelita looked around his room and saw a robot in the corner. It reminded her of C3-PO from Star Wars.

  

        “Have you figured out why you think you’ve seen this place before?” Jeremie asked.

  

        “Yes and no.” Aelita said. “Is there a room with a low ceiling? Like where the ceiling is the wall of the room?”

  

        “Ya, the rooms on the other side of the house are like that.” Jeremie said.

         Aelita walked out of the room and went to the rooms on the other side of the house, above the kitchen. She saw one room that was set up to be a guest room and saw a crack in the wall.

  

        Jeremie came up behind her and saw that she was looking at the crack.

  

        Aelita went over to the crack and followed it down to the floor. Underneath the cracked wall, she started to poke at the floor with her fingers in till she found a board in the wood flooring that wasn’t nailed in. She pulled it up and found a pile of stuff. She found a piece of paper and opened it up. In childish hand writing was “Dear Belpois,” Aelita read out loud. “May name is Aelita Hopper. I lived here in the years of 1984-1992. I am 9 years old and have pink hair. In the pile of stuff is a photo of me if you wish to see me.”

         Jeremie looked threw the stuff and found the photo.

         Aelita looked back at the paper and continued to read, “If you are not a Belpois who is reading this, than you must be the owners of this house after they moved out. They looked like a nice family. It was a family of two. A new couple, I guess. The woman looked like she was pregnant and was about to give birth. I hope everything turned out alright and that the child would be a smart child like his parents. Well, I guess I should close this letter. I hope I get to meet you in real life, but father says that would be unlikely. From Aelita Rose Hopper.”

  

        “It’s funny if you think about it.” Jeremie said, smiling. “My parents sometimes talked about the little girl that had lived in the house before we did. And to find out that she was you.”

         Aelita pulled out the rest of the stuff that was hidden and found an old lunch box. On the front was Mickey Mouse from Disney. Aelita opened it and found a necklace with a heart shaped locket. Aelita opened it and saw two photos. One was of her mother and the other was her father. Attached to it was a note. She opened it and read, “These are my parents. My mother, who died when I was little. My father is with me, but we had to leave here because of his job.”

         Jeremie took the locket and put it around Aelita’s neck.

         “Children!” Mrs. Belpois called up stairs.

         Aelita and Jeremie grabbed the stuff and covered the hole back up. They threw the stuff in Jeremie’s room and went down stairs only to see Patrick Belpois and his mom and dad in the living room.

  

        “Oh, hey Aelita, Jeremie.” Patrick said.

         “Hi Patrick.” Aelita said.

  

        “Hey Patrick.” Jeremie said.

         “What’cha doing here?” Patrick asked Aelita.

         “Jeremie’s dad said I could spend Christmas vacation here.” Aelita explained.

         “Jeremie, Aelita, could you help them get their stuff upstairs?” Jeremie’s mom asked them.

         “Sure.” Aelita said as she grabbed some of the bags.

         As the two walked upstairs with the luggage, Aelita heard Jeremie’s mom say, “I wish I knew why Aelita looked so familiar.”

         “She reminds me of that little girl that used to live here.” Jeremie’s dad said. “I wonder if they’re related?”

         “Who knows.” Patrick’s mom said.  
Chapter 3 by Kiwi Lee
          Aelita opened the door to Jeremie’s bedroom after changing clothes in the bathroom and was about to walk in when she saw that Jeremie wasn’t fully changed. Actually, he was in nothing other then his underwear. She quickly ran out and shut the door. A moment later, Jeremie opened the door and Aelita said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were still changing.”

  

        “It’s ok.” Jeremie said, his eyes soft. He held her hand as they walked back into his room. Not to far away was Patrick watching from the doorway of his room.

         Inside Jeremie’s room, on the floor, was a pile of blankets set up for Aelita’s bed.

         “You sure you don’t want the bed?” Jeremie asked.

         “It’s your bed, Jeremie.”Aelita said as she set up the blankets on the floor to make more of a bed. “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine.”

  

        “Where’s Mr. Pück?” Jeremie asked.

  

        “He’s right here with the scarf you gave me.” Aelita said as she reached into her bag and found both the scarf and Mr. Pück.

         Knock knock!

         “Come in.” Jeremie called.

         Jeremie’s dad opened the door and saw the two. “You guys ready for bed?”

         “Yap.” Aelita said with a smile. “Thank you again for letting me spend the holidays here.”

  

        “No problem.” He said. “Well, get some sleep, tomorrow we’ve got to get ready for everyone to get here. Good night.”

  

        “Good night.” Jeremie and Aelita said as the same time.

  

        Jeremie’s dad smiled and shut the door.

         “You’re lucky Jeremie.” Aelita said as she watched him go over to the light switch.

         “Why you say that?” Jeremie asked as he turned off the lights.

          “You’re parents are so nice.” Aelita said.

   

       “I’m sure your parents were too.” Jeremie said. “I know your father is.”

  

        Jeremie made his way over to his bed and sat down on it. He turned the light on at the night stand and took off his glasses.

         Meanwhile, Aelita had gotten on the bed next to him. “Jeremie, I’m glad all of that did happen to my family.”

  

        “Why’s that?” Jeremie asked.

  

        “Because I would’ve never met you.” Aelita said, wrapping her arms around Jeremie. “I love you, Jeremie.”

         Jeremie hugged her back and pushed some of her hair out of her face. “I love you too, Aelita.” Jeremie kissed her cheek and they sat like that for a while.

  

        CRACK!

         Aelita jumped at the sound of the thunder, not expecting it.

  

        “You ok?” Jeremie asked as rain started to pound the window.

  

        “Ya, I still don’t care for thunderstorms.” Aelita said.

         “Neither do I.” Jeremie admitted.

         “But, this time I have you here with me.” Aelita said, snuggling closer to Jeremie.

          Aelita yawned and Jeremie noticed. “Hate to be the party pooper, but we need to get some sleep.”

  

        “Ya, I guess you’re right.” Aelita said. She stood up and went down to her pile of blankets.

         “Actually, Aelita, it’s gonna be a cold night, and my room stinks at keeping in heat since after the storm passes there’s supposed to be a drop in the temperature.” Jeremie started. “You can sleep in my bed. It’s got a heating blanket.”

  

        “I don’t want you to have to sleep on the floor.” Aelita said, grabbing Mr. Pück, who had Aelita’s scarf on.

         “No, you can sleep with me.” Jeremie said. He pulled the blanket back as thunder crashed, causing him to shiver.

         “Ok.” Aelita said, smiling. Jeremie got in and scooted over to the wall and Aelita got in after him. She turned around and turned off his light. She turned back to Jeremie and hugged him as another crash of thunder sounded, louder than the rest.

         Jeremie put his arms around Aelita and pulled her closer to his body.

         Aelita went to kiss Jeremie’s cheek, but didn’t notice he had moved in till she found that she was kissing his lips. Aelita backed away, embarrassed, but was stopped by Jeremie’s arms. Jeremie pulled her closer to him and kissed her on the lips very passionately. Aelita realized he wanted a good kiss and went in deeper with the kiss, that is, in till thunder cracked again, causing Jeremie to accidently bite her tongue.

         Aelita took her tongue back as Jeremie said, “I’m so sorry. I did not mean to-“

          “It’s ok.” Aelita said, not talking like she normally does because her tongue hurt. “I’m sure if it had been the other way around, you’d be the one with the hurt tongue.”

         Outside, lighting struck close to the house, causing the room to be lit by the light. Aelita cringed as the thunder cracked, shaking the house.

         “It’s ok.” Jeremie said, running his hand threw her hair.

          Aelita looked at Jeremie’s face and saw his kind eyes, for once, not behind glasses. She smiled as she hugged him tighter.
Chapter 4 by Kiwi Lee
          “Jeremie!” a male voice called into the room. “Wake up kido!”

         “Jeremie, it’s for you.” Aelita said, still half asleep.

  

        “Jeremie, you’ve got to go to the DMV today!” the voice said, “And this time, don’t fail it!”

  

        “You failed a test?” Aelita asked, waking up.

  

        “Ya, they worded the test wrong.” Jeremie said.

         “Wake up you.” The male voice said. “I’ll come in and sit on you if you don’t open this door.”

         “Get up!” Jeremie said, knowing who the voice belonged to.

         “I’m getting up.” Aelita said as she started to get up when she fell out of the bed, taking some of the blanket with her. “Ahh!”

          “Are you ok?” Jeremie asked.

         “I’m fine.” Aelita said as the door opened.

         A man that reminded Aelita of Jim came in.

  

        “Oh ho ho, Jeremie’s becoming the lady’s man now, an’t he?” the man said.

         “Shut up Jay.” Jeremie said, getting up and helped Aelita up.

  

        “You’re a cute girl.” Jay said, looking at Aelita. “Name’s Jay, is your mother as cute as you are?”

  

        “She’s dead.” Jeremie said as he walked past Jay to get his clothes.

         “Oh, sorry.” Jay said.

          “It’s ok, I didn’t really know her.” Aelita said.

          “What time is it?” Jeremie asked, walking over to his nightstand and grabbing his glasses.

   

       “It’s 11.” Jay said. “We’re finally going to get you driving.”

  

        “Ugh.” Jeremie sighed. “I hate driving.”

  

        “You drive better than Ulrich and Odd put together, so don’t feel bad.” Aelita said.

         “Well, excuse me, Jay, but we’ve got to get dressed.” Jeremie said as he pushed his uncle out of the room.

         “What about the cuty?” Jay asked as the door shut.

         “You don’t really like him, do you?” Aelita asked as she went threw her bag and pulled out an outfit.

  

        “When he’s sober, he’s good.” Jeremie said. “Problem is, he’s never sober.”

  

        “That’s a family.” Aelita said. “Hey, I’m gonna change in the closet, you need anything from there?”

          “No.” Jeremie said.

         “Ok.” Aelita walked into the walk-in closet and turned the light on. She shut the door and started to change clothes.
Chapter 5 by Kiwi Lee
          “Jeremie’ll do fine.” Aelita said as she waited with Jay and Jeremie’s dad for Jeremie to finish up with the test.

         “I know he will.” Jay said. “I just have fun with the fact that he failed something. That kid never fails anything.”

  

        “But like I’ve told you Jay, he doesn’t like to be reminded that he failed something.” Mr. Belpois said.

          “Men.” Aelita said under her breath. She looked over at the testing area and saw that Jeremie was still working on his quiz. A moment later, Jeremie put both hands in his pockets and walked over to the counter.

         Aelita got up from the chair and went over to Jeremie. “How’d you do?”

          “I got a hundred.” Jeremie said, not really sounding all that enthusiastic.

         “You really don’t like to drive, do you?” Aelita asked.

         “No.” Jeremie said.

         Aelita saw a woman walking their way and she asked, “Belpois?”

         “Him.” Aelita said, pointing to Jeremie.

         “100%on your test, in a few days, we’ll send you your learners permit. For now, sign this.” She put a piece of paper in front of him and handed him a paper. Jeremie signed it and she made a photo copy of it. She handed it back to Jeremie and left the two.

         “So you past?” Jay asked as he and Jeremie’s dad walked over.

  

        “Ya.”

  

        ‘Good, you’re driving us shopping.” Jeremie’s dad said.

         Jeremie put the piece of paper in his pocket and went with them to the car. Aelita had to sit in the back with Jim so that Mr. Belpois could sit next to Jeremie. They drove down the road and to a parking garage.

          “Jeremie, you show Aelita the town while we find some Christmas presents for everyone.” Jay said.

         “Alright.” Jeremie said. He grabbed Aelita’s hand and took her out of the garage and went to the west. Snow started to fall down.

         Aelita threw the scarf over her shoulder as the snow fell down. “Where are we going?”

         “There’s this little place not far from here, you

might like.” Jeremie said, walking on the sidewalk.

  

        Aelita took Jeremie’s hand and squeezed it. “Thank you Jeremie.”

         “For what?”

         “For you just being there.” 

         “Well, your welcome, but you don't have to thank me.”

         They walked a little farther and came up to an old styled shop. Jeremie opened the door and let her walk in first.

         Aelita walked in and gasped at what she saw. Jeremie came up from behind her and smiled. “So, you do like this place?”

         “Yes.” Aelita said.

         They were inside a Disney store. It was the only thing Jeremie could think of that she would like.
Chapter 6 by Kiwi Lee
          “Tomorrow’s Christmas Eve.” Mr. Belpois said as Jeremie drove them all back home. The trunk full of presents that needed to be wrapped.

         “That means we’ve got to go to church tomorrow, doesn’t it?” Jay asked.

         “What, you don’t like church?” Aelita asked.

         “Only on Easter and Christmas do I go.” Jay said.

         “Do you go to church, Aelita?” Mr. Belpois asked.

         “Yes sir.” Aelita said. “Jeremie got me going.”

         “I might start going to church just to impress you.” Jay said, looking at Aelita.

  

        “Sorry Jay.” Aelita said. “I’m taken.”

  

        “Ah, wait a pity.” Jay said. “You’d be good in-“

  

        “Shut up Jay.” Jeremie and Mr. Belpois said together, knowing what he was going to say.

  

        He took their advice and was quiet the rest of the way home. Aelita helped the men carry in all the bags and took her two bags of gifts up to Jeremie’s room.

Chapter 7 by Kiwi Lee
          “Hey Jeremie!” a little kid said as he opened the door.

   

       The kid went over to the bed and jumped up to it.

         “Hey!” Jeremie yelled as a foot fell onto Aelita’s hand, which was still gripping Jeremie’s penis.

  

        “Ohw!” Aelita said as she took her hand back.

   

       “Why is there a girl in your bed, Jeremie?” the kid asked.

         “Gorge, get out.” Jeremie said as he doubled over, holding his balls where the kid had stepped on. Gorge got off the bed.

          Aelita sat up and threw the blanket off of her, and Jeremie.

  

        “Ha ha ha!” Gorge started to laugh. “Jeremie’s got no pants on!”

          Aelita and Jeremie looked down and saw that he was still naked from the waist down and grabbed the blanket to cover himself, his cheeks going red.

         Aelita got up out of the bed. “Come on Gorge, out of the room. And don’t tell anyone about this, ok?”

         Gorge looked like he was mesmerized by Aelita’s look and only nodded his head as he went out of the room, shutting the door.

         “How’d you do that?” Jeremie asked.

         “I don’t know really.” Aelita said as she went back over to the bed. “What happened to your pants anyway?”

  

        “I don’t know, but it goes with the dream I had last night.” Jeremie said as he took the top blanket and wrapped it around his waist and looked around for his pants and underwear.

  

        “What was your dream last night, cause I had one I loved.” Aelita said, looking on the floor by the foot of the bed.

  

        “Oh, I didn’t have any pants on and you were doing what you were doing when Gorge stepped on your hand.” Jeremie said as it hit him. “That wasn’t a dream, was it?”

         “I don’t think it was now.” Aelita said as she picked up his blue pants with his underwear. She handed it to him and he put them on before getting out of bed.

         “Who’s Gorge anyway?” Aelita asked as she went over to her bag to grab her clothes.

         “He’s my cousin.” Jeremie said. He went over to Aelita and hugged her from behind, putting his hands around Aelita’s boobs.

         Aelita straitened up and smiled. She reached behind her and grabbed Jeremie’s butt cheeks. “You know, if anyone found out what we’ve done in these past couple of days, they wouldn’t believe it.”

  

        “Let them not believe it.” Jeremie said.

  

        Knock

  

        “You guys up yet?” Patrick’s voice called in.

  

        “Ya, I’m getting dressed.” Jeremie called out as he let go of Aelita and went over to his dresser.

         “Well, hurry up. Dad’s getting the TV set up.” Patrick said as he started to walk away.

  

        The two got dressed and headed down the stairs to see that even more people had appeared. They were all gathering around the TV with Patrick’s father on a laptop that had a cord going to the TV. He looked up and said, “Oh, you two are just in time. It’s about to start.”

  

        “What is it?” Aelita asked as the two sat down on the floor in front of the TV.

         “It’s the fruit cake toss in Colorado. It’s gotten to be a tradition since Uncle Wesley started to get second place.” Jeremie answered.

  

        “Ya, and if he wins, he’s gonna be here for Christmas.” Gorge said.

  

        “Here we go, it’s started.” Jeremie’s dad said as the TV showed the fruit cake toss.

         Once it was over, the winner was announced. Wesley had gotten second place again.

         “Oh well, people can always hope.” A man Aelita didn’t know the name of said from next to Patrick.
Chapter 8 by Kiwi Lee
          Once they were done with diner that afternoon, everyone piled into the three vans and made it over to the church for midnight mass. They headed home about a half an hour before midnight to put Gorge and his sister to sleep.

         Down stairs, in the family room, everyone had gathered around the tree. Aelita was leaning on Jeremie’s shoulder as they all waited till midnight with Jeremie’s cousin on the piano playing Christmas songs. A minuet before midnight, Jeremie’s youngest cousin that was still awake started to pick up presents and pass them around.

         “Why is Alexa passing out the gifts?” Aelita asked Jeremie over all the noise.

         “We’ve got this tradition that who ever is still awake when Christmas first comes gets one present and the youngest one passes out the gift.” Jeremie explained.

   

       Alexa handed Aelita a small box shaped gift and went back to the pile under the tree for another gift. Once everyone had a gift, everyone looked at the clock and saw it strike midnight.

         “Alright Jay!” Patrick said, smacking Jay on the shoulder. “Give me ten bucks, I win.”

   

       “Win what?” Jay asked, as if he didn’t know what Patrick was talking about.

   

       “You said that Jeremie wouldn’t make it this year, but he did!” Patrick said. “So hand it over.”

   

       “Here.” Jay said as he opened his wallet and handed Patrick a ten euro bill.

   

       “What, is this your first time making it to midnight?” Aelita asked in disbelief.

         “He can’t stay up in till nine o’clock on a normal day.” Patrick said, laughing.

         “And I have problems making you get some sleep.” Aelita said, smiling. 

  

        “Nanna! Open your gift!” Alexa said as she went over to the elderly woman.

  

        The woman smiled as she opened the gift from her granddaughter. It was a homemade ornament. “Thank you dear.” She said, smiling as she hugged the girl.

  

        Once Patrick had opened his present, it was Jeremie’s turn. He opened the gift that Alexa had given him to open and found out that it was from his mother. He ripped open the wrapping paper and his cheeks went red as the paper fell to the ground were his feet was.

  

        “Well, what’cha get?” Jay asked.

  

        “Uh.” Jeremie started as he lifted up the present. “Underwear.”

  

        Someone started to laugh as Jeremie sat his present on the floor.

          “I know one person who’s gonna see him in those.” Jay said, looking down at Aelita, who was blushing.

         “Your turn 'Lita!” Alexa said as she went over to sit next to the pink haired girl.

         “Ok.” Aelita said, not sounding sure. She read the tag and saw it was from Jeremie as she tore off the wrapping. Inside was a small box. She took the lid off of the box and saw that it was a pink gem-ed ring. Jeremie took the ring out of the box and took Aelita’s left hand.

         “I promise.” Jeremie said as he put it on her ring finger.

         “Kiss, kiss, kiss.” Jay started to chant. Almost everyone else joined in, making the two to blush.

         Aelita leaned over to Jeremie and kissed him on the lips, causing everyone in the room to clap. She let go and smiled at Jeremie, who was blushing more than usual.

         “Alexa’s turn!” Alexa said, loud enough to get everyone’s attention. She ripped open her gift and took out a teddy bear.

Chapter 9 by Kiwi Lee
          Christmas past without fault and, before long, it was the day before New Years Eve. While Aelita and Jeremie were with his parents in the living room, watching the news after dinner, the door bell rang.

  

        “I’ll get it.” Mr. Belpois said, a smile on his face as if he knew who was there. He went to the door and opened it. “Hello, I’m glad you all could make it.”

         “Who is it dad?” Jeremie called.

         “It’s some friends.” Mr. Belpois said as he let people into the house.

         “Aelita, Jeremie, guess who!” Odd’s voice called to them as Kiwi came running into the living room.

         Kiwi ran straight to Aelita’s lap, licking her face. He jumped over to Jeremie’s lap, who was sitting next to her, and started to do the same thing.

         Odd and his family walked in with the Sterns and the Ishiyamas.

         “So we get rid of one family and get the other?” Mrs. Belpois asked, smiling.

         “You haven’t fully gotten rid of your family.” Jay said as he walked from the kitchen, a beer in his hand.

  

        “Man, I thought you left a while back.” Mr. Belpois said, smiling at his brother.

         “Who’s the big guy that looks like Jim?” Ulrich asked Jeremie.

  

        “Jay.” Jeremie said.

  

        “I can’t believe you all got here.” Aelita said.

  

        “I’m wondering what’s happened in the past week.” Yumi said, looking at how close they were sitting on the love sofa.

         “Ya, you’re making that love sofa have a spot big enough for me to sit down.” Jay said as he sat down in the lazy boy. “I wouldn’t mind it either, sitin’ so close to a pretty girl like you.”

         Aelita scooted over, her cheeks red with embarrassment.

         “Has he been like that the whole time?” Odd asked as he sat down on the floor with his dog.

         Aelita nodded.

         “Ya, well, you should see the nice rock our Jeremie gave her.” Jay said, taking a sip of his beer.

         This time, it was Jeremie’s time to be embarrassed.

         “That’s enough Jay.” Mr. Belpois said sternly.

         “I’ve got to get going over to seven-eleven anyway.” Jay said as he stood up and crushed the can in his hand. “We’re out of beer.”

         Jay walked over to the door and grabbed his jacket. He put it on and walked out the door.

         “This is going to be one weird New Years.” Ulrich said as he saw his father's expression to Jeremie’s uncle.

         “Let’s make the most of the time we’ve got while he’s away.” Mrs. Belpois said as she got up. “We’ll help you get all of your bags in and up to the rooms.”

          Aelita, Jeremie, Mr. Belpois, and Odd got up and went outside to help everyone get their luggage.
Chapter 10 by Kiwi Lee
          “Can you believe Ulrich’s dad and Jay are actually getting along?” Aelita asked as the five gathered in Jeremie’s room before they went to bed. They were all already dressed in their pjs.

         “I was expecting him to get killed.” Ulrich said.

  

        “I was waiting for your mom to kill him, Jeremie.” Yumi said.

  

        “Hey, what’s this?” Odd asked as he looked threw the stuff that Aelita had found from her past.

          “Oh, we found out that I lived here before Jeremie’s family did.” Aelita said. She grabbed the locket around her neck and said, “I left it for Jeremie to find, but he never did.”

   

       “Is this your diary?” Odd asked, flipping threw a faded pink book.

  

        “I don’t know.” Aelita said as he walked over. “I havn’t really looked through it all.”

  

        “Been too busy?” Ulrich asked, hinting to the fact that Jeremie had his hand on Aelita thigh.

  

        “Uh.” Jeremie started, taking his hand back, his cheeks blushing.

  

        “Oh, come off of it you two.” Yumi said. “Everyone knows you two like each other.”

         “You know, it just hit me,” Ulrich started. “where are you sleeping Aelita? I mean, my parents are taking a room, Odd’s parents and Yumi’s parents each have their own room. Yumi’s rooming with one of Odd’s sisters, another room’s used for Odd’s other sisters and me and Odd are sharing a room. That only leaves one more room and I know you aren’t sleeping there cause that’s where Jay’s sleeping.”

         “Um...” Aelita started to think of what to say.

          “Oh, you’re sleeping in here aren’t you?” Yumi asked, smiling as she looked over to her bag on the floor.

         Aelita nodded her head, her cheeks going red.

         Odd and Ulrich started to laugh as their minds went down the gutter. “So, you expecting any kids?!” Odd asked, laughing.

         “Shut up you men!” Yumi said, smacking Odd on the back of his head.

          “Ow.” Odd said, holding the back of his head. “What was that for?”

          “Being stupid.” Yumi said.

  

        “Knock knock children, bed time.” Mrs. Belpois said as she poked her head into the room.

         “Yes ma’am.” Yumi said as she got up.

          Odd and Ulrich stood up and helped Aelita and Jeremie up. “Good Night.” Aelita said to them as they left the room.

         Yumi shut the door behind her and left the two in the room.

          Aelita turned off the light as Jeremie turned on the lamp by his bed.

         “Jeremie, I’m glad we could spend the winter break like this.” Aelita said as she went over to the bed. She sat down on the bed and hugged Jeremie.

         Jeremie hugged her back. He took up the blankets and the two went under.

Chapter 11 by Kiwi Lee
          “You guys up?” Odd asked as he opened the door. Inside he saw Aelita and Jeremie in Jeremie’s bed. Odd walked over and got down so that he was eye level with Aelita, who was facing him. Jeremie’s arm was over her waist underneath the blanket.

  

        Aelita’s arms came out from underneath the blanket and grabbed Odd’s face, bringing it closer to her own. Odd’s eyes almost popped out of his head as she French kissed him. He tried to tell her that he wasn’t Jeremie, but she had a good grip on Odd’s tongue.

         Aelita started to open her eyes as she realized something was wrong and gasped when she saw Odd. “Odd!” she hissed as she sat up. “What are you doing here!”

  

        “Um, I was coming in here to wake you two up.” Odd said, wiping his mouth. He watched as the blanket fell from Aelita’s shoulders and showed her naked boobs. He noticed how Aelita didn’t seem to see and said, “Um, Aelita, your chest.”

          Aelita looked down and saw that her boobs were showing and grabbed the blanket with both hands and pulled it up to her neck.

  

        “Ugh, what’s going on?” Jeremie asked as he sat up. He yawned and then opened his eyes. “Odd, what are you doing in here!?”

  

        “Uh, just walking out.” Odd said as he started to back away, seeing that Jeremie didn’t have a shirt on and didn’t want to know if he had any of his other clothes on or not. He opened the door and backed out, shutting it behind him.

  

        “You ok Odd?” Ulrich asked as he walked from their room to the shower.

  

        “I just had the weirdest thing happen to me in my life.” Odd said, leaning against the door.

  

        “What, other than going to a virtual world almost every day and fighting a computer virus that wants to take over the world?” Ulrich asked.

  

        “Weirder.” Odd said. “Aelita just French kissed me and then I found that they were both naked.”

  

        “Nice-WHAT!” Ulrich second thought what Odd had said. “Whoa. I was wondering when they would do something like that.”

         “Do what?” Yumi asked as she walked out of the room she was sharing with Odd’s older sister.

         “Odd thinks Aelita and Jeremie had sex last night.” Ulrich said.

         “I didn’t say that, but I...” Odd started.

         “Odd, shut up.” Aelita said as she stuck her head out the door. “Oh, hi.”

  

        “You’ve had a little too much fun, haven’t you?” Yumi asked, smiling. “Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone.”

  

        “The only person I don’t want to find out is Jay.” Aelita said, coming out of Jeremie’s room, already dressed. “Even my father likes Jeremie, so he’s ok with it.”

         “How do you know that?” Ulrich asked.

         “I just know.” Aelita said, shrugging.

         Jay’s door opened and he came out and went straight to Aelita, kissing her on the lips as Jeremie came out of his room. “Jay, get off of her!”

  

        Jay let go of the kiss and got smacked by Aelita. Jay smiled and said, “It was worth the smack. I’m leaving in a few minuets.”

  

        “If you do it again, we’ll pound you.” Ulrich said, crossing his arms, his clothes still in one hand.

  

        Jay shrugged and walked back into his room to grab his stuff.

Chapter 12 by Kiwi Lee
          Jeremie walked down stairs and looked around.

  

        “What Jeremie?” Yumi asked, seeing Jeremie.

  

        “Have you seen Aelita?” Jeremie asked.

  

        “No, last time I saw her was when Jay was leaving.” Odd said. “You don’t think..”

   

       “Sadly, yes I do.” Jeremie said, shaking his head.

  

        “What’s his car look like?” Ulrich asked as he looked out the window.

  

        “He’s got a red truck.” Jeremie said as he went over to the window with his friends. Outside they saw the red truck that belonged to Jay. “If Aelita’s in that truck, I’m gonna kill him myself.” Jeremie said as he headed outside.

  

        “We’re coming with you!” Yumi said as she, Odd, and Ulrich went out the door.

  

        “Where are you all going?” Mrs. Ishiyama called as she saw the children run out the door without jackets.

   

       The four made it threw the snow that had piled up during the past week and got to the truck. Jeremie opened the door and saw a drunk Jay about to rape Aelita. “Help!” Aelita cried as Jay was trying to get her clothes off. Already, the buttons on the front of her dress had been ripped off and her bra was showing.

         Jeremie and Ulrich pulled Jay out of the truck and threw him onto the snow covered ground. Yumi and Odd held Jay down to the ground as Aelita was helped out of the truck by Jeremie.

          “What on earth is going on here!?” Mrs. Della Robbia asked as she and the other mothers came out of the house, since all the fathers were off shopping for food. They saw Odd and Yumi holding down Jay as he was trying to get up and Aelita in Jeremie’s arms as he was trying to comfort her. Ulrich turned everything off in the truck and shut the door.

         “Jay tried to rape Aelita.” Odd said as he and Yumi brought him up to his feet and held his hands together behind him.

         “You did what!?” Mrs. Belpois asked as she walked over to her brother-in-law. She slapped him on his cheek. “How dare you! You know, that’s it. I’m tired of you. I’m calling the cops and you’re going back to jail.” She walked back into the house and pulled out a phone.

   

       “You know, I should just beat you up right here.” Ulrich said as he made his hand into a fist.

  

        Mrs. Belpois walked out of the house as Mr. Stern’s car pulled up with the men. Mr. Belpois got out and saw all the commotion. “What’s going on here?”

  

        “That’s what I was about to ask.” A man’s voice said as a police car pulled up. He parked on the street and he and his partner came out of the car.

         “Jay tried to rape Aelita.” Odd told them, venom in his voice.

  

        The police officer looked over to Jeremie and saw that the girl he was with was holding her dress together so that her chest wouldn’t show. “Is that true?”

         Aelita nodded her head, dry tears on her cheeks. Her hand flew to her mouth as she said, “Excuse me.” Aelita ran over to the other side of parked vehicles and doubled over, barfing. Jeremie went over to her.

  

        The police hand cuffed Jay as he started to sway. A moment later, he started to lean forward.

   

       They laid him down on the ground and saw green foam come out of his mouth. “He was poisoned.” The cop said as he looked at the foam. “Call for an ambulance.” He ordered his partner.

  

        His partner took the cb mike from his shoulder and said into it, “42 to dispatch, need 2 emergence meds at 1435 Sunrise Rd.”

  

        “10-4 42. Medic’s coming.” A female voice said from the other end.

  

        Aelita and Jeremie came back over to the group, Aelita not looking so well, and was only standing up by how Jeremie was holding her up.

  

        “Miss Aelita, when the medics get here, I’d like them to look you over, if that’s alright.” The partner asked as the cop was trying to get Jay to stay with them for longer.

  

        Aelita looked at Jeremie, who nodded his head. She looked back at the police man and said, “Sure. What happened to Jay?”

         “He was poisoned.” The cop said frankly. “We were wondering if you might have picked up some of that poison when he was with you.”

  

        Aelita’s face went blank as she realized what all was happening. Jeremie hugged her tighter. Sirens could be heard approaching. Two ambulances arrived and one took Jay straight to the hospital with a cop. The other one stayed so that they could check Aelita over. Jeremie helped her over to them and they looked her over. One of them took her blood and had it so that it could be tested for poison. Aelita leaned on Jeremie’s shoulder for support. Once they were done, everyone went back into the house and waited for the hospital to call back with any word about Aelita’s blood sample.

  

        Aelita went upstairs, with Jeremie’s help, and changed in new clothes. Jeremie turned on his heating blanket and looked at Aelita, who was leaning against the wall as she buttoned up her dress. “Aelita,” Jeremie said as he went over to her. “you need to get some rest. I’ll bring you up some milk and some bread.”

  

        “Alright Jeremie.” Aelita said, looking up at him. She smiled as he let her lean on his shoulder so that she could get to the bed. Once she was in bed and the blankets were up to her chest, Aelita looked into Jeremie’s eyes and said, “Thank you Jeremie.”

  

        “You’re welcome.” Jeremie said as he kissed her forehead. It was hot to his lips and he was worried that she might be caching something. Jeremie walked out of the room and shut the door. He went downstairs to find that everyone was gathered around the phone, waiting for the call.

         Jeremie went into the kitchen and got a glass with milk and a slice of bead for Aelita. Before heading upstairs, he grabbed a big Tupawear bowl, just in case nothing was agreeing with her at the moment.

         Jeremie opened the door to his room and saw Aelita still on the bed and in the same position as he left her in. She looked over his way and smiled as she sat up.

          She took the glass and drunk down the milk and ate the bread while Jeremie moved things off his nightstand so that he could sit the bowl down.

         Once she was finished with the glass, Jeremie asked, “Is there anything else you need?”

         “Yes, one thing.” Aelita said, smiling. “You.”

         Jeremie smiled as he sat down on the edge of the bed. He turned so that he could see Aelita’s face.

  

        Knock!

  

        “Good news.” Mr. Belpois said as he walked in. “Aelita’s blood didn’t have any poison in it at all. They think she was able to get rid of it all when she threw up.”

         “What’s that bad news.” Jeremie asked.

         “They think she’s got the flu or a cold.” He said.

         “That would explain a lot.” Aelita said as she yawned.

          “I guess I better leave you to get some sleep."

          “Jeremie.” Aelita said as he got up.

         “Yes?” Jeremie asked as everyone left the room.

         “Could you stay with me in till I fall asleep?”

   

       “Sure Aelita.” Jeremie said, sitting back down.
Chapter 13 by Kiwi Lee
          Jeremie walked down the stairs after Aelita had fallen asleep to hear laughter coming out of the living room. He walked in and saw that everyone was watching a home video of him when he was little. “Who put this in?” he asked as he sat down.

         “Odd did.” Yumi said, smiling. “You were cute as a little kid.”

         “Thanks, I think.” Jeremie said, not at all pleased.

  

        “Come on Jeremie, lighten up.” Odd said. “Aelita will be fine.”

  

        “Ya, well, I think I’ll just go back up there and keep an eye on her.” Jeremie said as he stud up and went over to the stairs. He went up to his room and heard coughing. He opened the door and saw that Aelita was coughing up puke again, this time in the bowl Jeremie had brought.

         Jeremie walked over to her and held up some of the longer hairs so that she wouldn’t get anything on them. When she stopped coughing and puking, Jeremie asked, “Feel better?”

          “A little bit.” Aelita said as Jeremie took the bowl from her lap. “I’m sorry.”

         “For what?”

         “I’m sure you didn’t expect taking care of me during your winter break.” Aelita said.

         “No, I didn’t, but I also didn’t expect half of the things that did happen. Like last night.”

         Aelita smiled as she leaned back onto Jeremie’s pillow.

  

        “Hey, I’ll be back in a minuet.” Jeremie said as he picked up the bowl and tried not to look at it as he carried it into the bathroom.

  

        A moment later, he came back into the room with a clean bowl and placed it back where it had been before. He sat down on the bed and looked at Aelita. “What did Jay do to you?”

  

        Aelita looked away for a moment before starting to remember. “He had dropped his keys. I went over to pick them up and found myself in his truck and that he was ripping the buttons off of my dress while he was kissing me. Then I blacked out for a moment. The next thing I knew was you opening the door and pulling him off of me.”

         “Do you know what caused you to black out?” Jeremie asked as he brushed her hair out of her eyes.

  

        “No idea, it might have been the poison.” Aelita said. Laughter was heard from downstairs. “What’s going on?”

  

        “Oh, they’re watching home videos.” Jeremie said, hoping she would not ask who was the star of the videos.

         “Are they about you?” Aelita asked.

         “Uh, well,” Jeremie said, trying to avoid answering.

         Aelita smiled and said, “They are, aren’t they?”

         Knock

         “Yes?” Jeremie asked as he turned around and saw his father.

         “We were wondering if you two were up to go to the skating rink?” Mr. Belpois asked.

          “I don’t think I can skate, but I wouldn’t mind just watching.” Aelita said as she got up from the bed. She grabbed her head as she started to sway.

         “Are you sure?” Jeremie asked.

  

        Aelita stopped swaying and looked at him, “I’m fine Jeremie, let’s go.”
Chapter 14 by Kiwi Lee
          “I didn’t know Odd’s family could skate.” Yumi said as she saw Odd and his sisters on the rink.

         “I can’t skate at all.” Ulrich said as he finished lasing up his skates.

         Yumi walked over to Ulrich and helped him stand up. They saw Aelita and Jeremie sitting on the benches with Odd’s parents as they walked over to the ice rink. Yumi glided on the ice and turned around to watch Ulrich get onto the ice, holding onto the side of the rink. Yumi glided back over to Ulrich and grabbed his hand to steady him. He got standing still and then looked at Yumi, blushing. “Thanks.”

         Yumi smiled back and said, “Your welcome, now, come on. It’s easy.”

         “For you.” Ulrich said with a smile.

  

        The group stayed there for a while. What was surprising to everyone was when Mr. Stern got out on the ice and made a complete idiot out of himself and had fun. His wife made a comment about being glad to see the old man she married sixteen years ago.

         They went back home after grabbing a bite to eat and walked into the house as the sun started to go down. Before they new it, it was almost midnight.

         “How are you feeling?” Jeremie asked Aelita as Odd was coming back from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn.

         “I’m better.” Aelita said.

         Odd sat down next to Aelita on the sofa and started to eat the popcorn.

         “Yo gluten,” Ulrich said as he reached over to grab some popcorn. “Share.”

         “Hey guys, it’s starting.” Yumi said, looking at the tv. It was on to the new years celebration.

         “I can’t believe it’s already a new year.” Mr. Della Robbia said as he put his arm around his wife.

         "Dix, neuf, huit, sept, six, cinq," the announcer on the tv started to count down as the Eifel tower was getting lit up, level by level. "Quarte, trios, deux, un!"

         Fireworks started to shoot off behind the Eifel tower.

         "Happy New Years Kids!" Mrs. Belpois said.

  

        Music started to play and Jeremie started to sing along.

  

        "Faut-il nous quitter sans espoir, sans espoir de retour. Faut-il nous quitter sans espoir de nous revoir un jour?" (Must it leave us without hope, without hope of return. Must it leave us without hope of seeing each other agian one day?)

         His friends looked at him and Aelita sang with him, singing, "Ce n'est qu'un au revoir, mes frèse, ce n'est qu'un au revoir! Oui, nous nous reverrons, mes frères, ce n'est qu'un au revoir." (It's not only good-bye, my brothers, it's not only good-bye! Yes, we will see each other again, my brothers, it's not only good-bye.)

         One by one, the friends started to sing together Choral des Adieux.

         "Les vieux amis du temps passé, se sont-ils oubliés? Alors que nos cœurs ont gardé l'amour du temps passé? (Old friends from long ago, are they forgotten? While our hearts have kept love from long ago?)

         "Au bon vieux temps mes chers amis, au jours du bon vieux temps. Buvons un verre mqintenant, aux jours du bon vieux temps. (To the good old days my dear friends, to the good old days. Let's drink a glass now, to the good old days.)

         "Formons de nos mains qui s'enlacent, au déclin de ce jour. Formons de nos mains qui s'enlancent, une chaîne d'amour.

         "Ce n'est qu'un au revoir, mes frèse, ce n'est qu'un au revoir! Oui, nous nous reverrons, mes frères, ce n'est qu'un au revoir.(It's not only good-bye, my brothers, it's not only good-bye! Yes, we will see each other again, my brothers, it's not only good-bye.)

         "Amis, unis par cette chaîne, aurour du même feu. Amis, unis par cette chaîne, ne faisons point d'adieux. (Friends, linked by this chain, around the same fire. Friends, linked by this chain, let's not say farewell.)

  

        "Au bon vieux temps mes chers amis, au jours du bon vieux temps. Buvons un verre mqintenant, aux jours du bon vieux temps.(To the good old days my dear friends, to the good old days. Let's drink a glass now, to the good old days.)

         "Car l'idéal qui nous rassemle vivra dans l'avenir. Car l'idéal qui nous rassemble, saura nous réunir. (For the ideal that brings us together will live in the future. For the ideal that brings us together, will know how to reunite us.)

         "Ce n'est qu'un au revoir, mes frèse, ce n'est qu'un au revoir! Oui, nous nous reverrons, mes frères, ce n'est qu'un au revoir."(It's not only good-bye, my brothers, it's not only good-bye! Yes, we will see each other again, my brothers, it's not only good-bye.)

 

The End
This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=403