Kiwi's Adventure by zukogirl6
Summary: Odd and Kiwi are bored out of their minds. They go to Jeremie to ask a very unexpected thing....
Categories: Seasons > Season 2 Characters: Ulrich Stern
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 379 Read: 1376 Published: Oct 07, 2006 Updated: Oct 07, 2006

1. Kiwi's Adventure by zukogirl6

Kiwi's Adventure by zukogirl6
Author's Notes:
I would do this too if I was bored.

Odd and Kiwi were lying down on his bed, bored as anything. Kiwi rolled over and groaned. Then Odd had an idea.

 "Come on, Kiwi," he called as he rushed out the doorway, "we're going to see Jeremie."

They reached Jeremies door and burst in. He asked what was going on, and Odd answered breifly.

"We're going to the factory, so hurry up and come with us!"

He ran down the hallway, Kiwi following him. Jeremie quickly got up from his chair and, dazed, walked out of the room to see what the commotion was.

______________________________________________________________________________

 Odd was already in the scanner room when Jermie sat down at the computer. He asked if they were ready.

"Sure am," said Odd, and Kiwi barked. Jeremie put the scanning process in order and added a new name to the list. For the first time, Kiwi would be virtualized.

Odd waited patiently as a giant Kiwi appeared next to him. He had rocket launchers on his back, and acted more fierce than he ever had before. Odd laughed as Kiwi tried to sniff him, but realized there was no air in this new place. Aelita soon saw them, and rushed to Odd's side.

"What's that dug doing here?" Odd laughed at her comment.

"It's a dog, Aelita. Learn to read," he told her, "we were bored, and obviously Jeremie was, too."

"Hey," Jermie's voice said, "it was your idea."

Then, as if scedueled, a Krabe appeared. Kiwi growled and tried to hide behind odd, but was bigger than the Krabe itself. Odd told him to watch and learn, then jumped into the airand shot the monster right on the head. It burst into pieces.

"Come on Kiwi, don't be a coward, use your rockets!"

Kiwiw didn't know how to though. He barked, and then oise blew another Krabe backwards. an rocked shot out of his launcher and blew the Krabe in pieces. They did this for quite a while, until Odd was no longer bored. Jeremie set the devirtualization in process, and Odd and Kiwi dissolved out of Aelita's sight. They all slowly walked back to Kadic. It was something Kiwi would nver forget; not even when they went back in time. When they finally got to Jeremie's room, Odd told him something he would never forget either.

"Let's not tell the others about this."

Thus ends Kiwi's Adventure.

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=51