What the gang will do.. by Harvey
Summary:

They hurted Odd's feelings and let him come to the cafeteria.But there's more adventures than this!


Categories: Ships > Jeremie and Yumi Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 1059 Read: 61359 Published: Oct 11, 2006 Updated: May 17, 2007

1. Chapter 1 by Harvey

2. Chapter 2 by Harvey

3. Jeremy's family and Ulrich visit the United States by Harvey

4. Ch.4:Ulrich,Odd,and Jeremy go to Dolphin Stadium - Part 1 by Harvey

5. Accept or Reject? by Harvey

Chapter 1 by Harvey
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer:All stories by I(Harvey) are my property.Anyone violating the disclaimer and using my story without permission will be reported to an administrator and have their account deleted.No copyright infringement is needed.

One day,Yumi was walking to the cafeteria for breakfast,and she saw Ulrich.Ulrich said,"Hi,Yumi! How are doing?"Yumi said,"I'm fine."After Yumi and Ulrich talked,they saw Aelita,Sissi,and Jeremy.Ulrich and Yumi said,"Do you want to go to the cafeteria?"

Jeremy replied,"Yes,I'd like to go to the cafeteria! They have eggs and ham.

Sissi replied,"I'd want to go too!Also on the other hand,American food in the cafeteria?"

Jeremy replied,"Sissi,how did you kow eggs and ham are American?

Sissi said,"Jeremy,I knew about eggs and ham whenever the cafeteria lady serves it.It's just like if you live in the United States!

Aelita said,"Jeremy and Sissi,can I come too?

Sissi said,"Yes! I'd also have you!"

Jeremy said,"Oh yes!Aelita and Sissi,you may come with the gang here."

Sissi and Aelita said,"Thanks,Jeremy!"

Jeremy replied,"Girls,you're welcome.

So the gang walked all the way to the cafeteria,and the saw Odd.

Odd said,"Can I come with you guys?"

Sissi said,"No."

Yumi said,"No."

Aelita said,"No."

Ulrich siad,"No."

Jeremy said(to Odd),"Hold on."

Jeremy told the gang,"You gotta let Odd come no matter what?He's hungry!"

The gang said,"No."

Then Jeremy got really mad and he made decisions.

Jeremy said,"Do you hate Odd?"

The gang said,"Yes."

Odd said,"I guess I'm alone now!

Odd left.

Jeremy said,"I guess this good."

So the gang walked away and did not talk to Odd for his birthday.It was Odd's birthday the next day.

Chapter 2 by Harvey
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer:Also this is my property.Violators will be reported to the Administrator if this property is stolen.

The gang now walked to the cafeteria and they got up in a line.Once it was their turn,they got ham and egg sandwich,cereal,and 1 piece of donut.Jeremy brought a book to read while they were in the cafeteria,while Ulrich,Aelita,and Sissi talked to each other.Yumi was looking at the donut and they want to do a fair share.

Ulrich said,"This donut is mine!"

Jeremy said,"Dude,this is mine!

Aelita said,"This is mine!"

Sissi said,"This is mine!"

Yumi said,"This is mine!"

Finally they saw Odd coming in to the cafeteria and it was his birthday.Odd saw his 5 friends fighting to see which one gets the donut.

Odd said,"Let's settle a fair deal.Also you'll get a little piece depending on how many pieces they'll divide it into."

Odd also said,"Since this donut can be divided into 12,you all get 2 pieces each.So is this a fair share?"

The gang said,"Yes,Odd!"

So Odd also got 2 pieces too!

Jeremy's family and Ulrich visit the United States by Harvey
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer:This is my work.If you don't say it's my work,I will get an admin or a mod to revoke your account.

There was an announcement that all the boys had to gather in the gym that Mr.Delmas will say.

"Hello all,"Mr.Delmas said.

"Hey Mr.Delmas,"the boys said.

"I have an announcement to tell you.There is a vacation for 10 weeks.The place is your decision.That is all,"Mr.Delmas said.

Ulrich said,"Jeremy,where will you go to?"

Jeremy replied,"New York City."

Ulrich said,"Jeremy,did you mean you're going to the one of the largest cities in the United States and the world for a vacation?"

Jeremy replied,"Yes."

Ulrich said,"New York isn't a scary place,but in September 11,2001,there were bad guys over there,and it affected the 3,000 lives of firefighters,American citizens,and 67 British toursits."

Jeremy replied,"I hope this time there are no more bad guys."

Ulrich said,"I hope;I'll be going with you,too."

Jeremy replied,"Thanks,Ulrich!"

So Yumi went on to Japan;Jeremy and Ulrich went to the United States.

They went in the Aeroport Internationale de Paris(Paris International Airport) to change from Euro to American dollar and fly to New York City.

So 5 hours later,with Jeremy's parents,they all went to the United States and stopped at New York.

Jeremy's mom said,"Let's go book a hotel."

Jeremy said,"Great."

They took a taxi to get to Comfort Inn.

When they went in to the hotel,Jeremy's mom replied to the receptionist,"Can we stay for 21 days?"

The receptionist said,"That will be 250 Dollars."

Jeremy's mom said,"We have a lot of money."

So they gave the receptionist $250 and the receptionist said,"You are at the 2nd floor,Room 202."

Jeremy's parents,Jeremy,and Ulrich replied,"Thanks."

The receptionist replied,"Welcome."

So they went into room 202 and, Jeremy swiped the card into the slot,and it made the door open.

Jeremy's parents replied,"Jeremy,please make the rules."

Jeremy said,

"Rule 1:Use only 1 hour,45 minuted to watch TV and go online.

Rule 2:Any arguments or problems arise,settle it peacefully.

Rule 3:Budget on anything so we have money left when 3 weeks/21 days is over."

And so Week 1,2 and 6 days passed.

Day 21 now arrived,and the hotel rule states:

Final day stay-After your total day stays,you will leve the hotel.

Jeremy said,"Finally!We're home!"

 

 

 

 

Ch.4:Ulrich,Odd,and Jeremy go to Dolphin Stadium - Part 1 by Harvey

 

 One time,in Miami,Florida,United States, Yumi,Sissi,Aelita,Herve and Nicolas were with the crowd. When the City Minister of Miami and the boss of the Dolphin Stadium introduced they three. He said:

       I'd like to welcome Jeremy,Ulrich,and Odd,from Paris,France. Today they will be playing Last Post,to give tribute to a fallen soldier,here from Miami.

  Then they 3 played Last Post while the crowd,and the Dolphin Stadium staff,and the City Minister of Miami hushed into silence. Then after the Last Post was sounded,a roaring cheer came from the City Minster,staff of the Dolphin stadium,and the Miami crowd to cheer the 3 guys on. Then they were called 'Honorary Buglers of the United States' by the City Minister of Miami,Ben Maschen,while medals were given out to them. City Minister of Miami said:

         Guys,you have sacrificed the USA,even though you weren't born and raised here,and I'm so impressed. Thank you for taking part at this. I hope you come back at 18th June next year, Thank you!

     After the city minister said "Thank you!",a roaring cheer went again,as the walked and left the stadium       

     

Accept or Reject? by Harvey
Author's Notes:

 Disclaimer: All rights reserved. If plagiarised,I will contact the site admin ,then the site admin could contact local authorities and US governors,and they decide a fine for the person to pay. It can be low or high,depending on the degree.

 

                One time, in Lexington,Kentucky, a person named Alan Martin hosted "Accept or Reject?" The game show has 20 cases with a US$1,000,000 top prize.

The moneyboard:

           1c           $5000

         $1          $10,000

         $5          $25,000

       $10          $50,000

       $25          $75,000

       $50         $100,000

     $100         $250,000

     $500         $350,000

    $1000        $500,000

    $2500       $1,000,000

The rules:

1st round- 15 cases

2nd-4th round-1 case to open per round,3 total

After the number of cases are opened,the alarm sounds, and a bank offer is displayed.

If the valuable cases are opend,the offer goes down,if not,the offer goes up.

      Ulrich chose case 15 to have the $1,000,000 in it.

  1st round-Cases opened:

 1 Case 16     $0.01      9 Case 3     $5000

 2 Case 18        $1      10 Case 1     $2500

 3 Case 17        $5      11 Case 2     $1000

 4 Case 19      $25      12 Case 4    $10,000

 5 Case 20      $10      13 Case 5    $25,000

 6 Case 14      $50      14 Case 6    $50,000

 7 Case 13    $100      15 Case 7    $75,000

 8 Case 12    $500

 Bank offer-$440,000       Status- Rejected

 2nd round

16 Case 8  $250,000

Bank offer-$488,000        Status-Rejected

17 Case 9  $350,000

Bank offer-$509,000        Status-Rejected

18 Case 10 $100,000

Bank offer-$750,000        Status-Rejected

End of game results

Case 15 contained $1,000,000

Case 11 contained  $500,000

 After that,he chose to hold sweeptakes. He would give a chance for 2 lucky people to win $500,000.

   There were 2 suitcases. It had names of 2 winners in both cases. When it was revealed cases said:

                             County                     City

Nick Teukerford       Whitley                   Corbin

Sarah Gadwell        Whitley                   Corbin

   The split $1,000,000 giveaway was called "Lucky $500,000".

 The game turned out to be a good deal,with Ulrich as one of "Accept or Reject"s biggest millionaire winners.

                                       The End                            5/17/07 Thursday 21:42

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=52