Raven Virtualization by lyokoman
Summary: This is a story about how Raven, a member of teen titans, meets the Code Lyoko gang on a mission.Code Lyoko/Teen Titans Cross-over.
Categories: Seasons, Seasons > Season 3 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Odd Della Robbia, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 4315 Read: 25708 Published: Oct 11, 2006 Updated: Jan 23, 2007

1. Raven goes to Kadic by lyokoman

2. Tower activated by lyokoman

3. Raven+Lyoko by lyokoman

4. Code: Open by lyokoman

5. Big Trouble by lyokoman

6. Time in an interface by lyokoman

7. XANA Awakens by lyokoman

8. XANA Attacks by lyokoman

Raven goes to Kadic by lyokoman
Author's Notes:

This is my first Code Lyoko fanfic so I hope you like it. I do not own Code Lyoko or Teen Titans. They both belong to their respective owners.

                 On the road, Raven of the Teen Titans rides the T-car on a solo mission. "Uh, why do I have to go on this mission,we don't even know what's going on at this place called, whatever." "Raven, something strange has been going on around this Kadic place and it's our job to see it through!" Robin reassured Raven. "Yeah girl, and don't get any scratches on my new car, I just rebuilt it after BB wrecked." said Cyborg. "Hey, one or two,... or eight trees it was an accident!" Beast Boy defended. "Well, you know your mission good luck." said Robin. "Oh, yes yes very good luck," Starfire said, "and I packed some mustard if you got thirsty!" "Gee, thanks, Raven over and out!" and Raven shut off the cars screen. "Man, I need to find some new friends."

                  In Kadic junior high Odd, Yumi, and Aelita were checking out Lyoko on Jeremy's computer. "I can't believe Ulrich and Jeremy will be gone the next few months, we're going to die in here!" Yumi uttered. Yumi was behind the chair Aelita was sitting on, Aelita was on the chair checking for activated towers, and Odd was laying on Jeremy's bed reading a book.

                   "Thats odd," Aelita said breaking the silence. "What, you find an activated tower?" Yumi asked. "No, the opposite, its strange. No towers have been activated since Jeremy and Ulrich left three days ago, you'd think XANA would be swarming us by now." Aelita answered. Yumi nodded her head and then looked at Odd, he didn't even know what either of them had been saying.

                    "Hey, Odd, get off the bed and do someting, you potato!" Yumi yelled startling Odd and making him fall off the bed. Hearing this, Aelita turned around and saw Odd on the floor, making her laugh. "I was reading someting Yumi!" Odd yelled. "What," Yumi picked the book off the floor and read the cover, "Everything and Anything about the Teen Titans. Why are you reading that fiction?" "First of all, its not fiction its a biography, and second the Teen Titans are the best. They fight evil villans almost every day!" Odd defended. "Oh, and then what do we do?" said Aelita joining the conversation. "Yer, right Aelita, but the Teen Titans are still awesome!" Odd said. "Uh oh, we're going be late for class, let's go!" Yumi exclaimed. After looking at the clock Odd and Aelita nodded their heads and all three left for class.

                     "Well, I'm finally here, took long enough." Raven said. "So this is Kadic, nice, but not as nice as Jump City." Raven then got her communicator and called Titans Tower. "Raven," Robin said, "I trust you got there OK." But before Raven could answer the Titan Towers alarms went off. "Sorry, Raven, Mad Mod is loose in the city, remember your mission!" And the Robin shut off the communication before Raven could say a word. Raven was furious and her emotions grew. Next to her was a mailbox but because of Raven's powers it was blown up. "AH, I have to control my emotions, darn it." Raven then levitated and crossed her legs to meditate. "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos" was the chant she repeated over for the next few hours just outside of Kadic.

Tower activated by lyokoman

                 It had been a few hours and Raven had finished meditating and started to walk through Kadic for info. As she walked, Raven passed a house that gave her a vibe. She saw a name plate on the house and memorized it. She then started to walk off and decided to check the house later. The name plate on the house said none other than, Ishyama's.

                 The Code Lyoko gang, minus two, had finished their classes and checked their scheduals. Aelita, Odd, and Yumi all had no classes for tge rest of the day and for the next day. They silently decided to go to Jeremy's dorm and check back up on XANA.As they walked up the stairs Aelita suddenly quickened her pace a short while and she didn't know why she did it. It was too short for the other two to see so Aelita just passed it off as nothing. When the gang steped into Jeremy's room, his computer lit up and they rushed to see. " Ohno, XANA activated a tower." Yumi cried. "Afraid so, in the desert sector it seems, we'll go there right now." And the team ran down the stairs heading for the factory.

                At the time the gang found that XANA activated a tower Raven had been walking buy a large land filled with scrap metal. Raven stopped suddenly, feeling a precence around her. She quickly turned around, but to no avail. She then looked straight up at the street light. It was violently flickering, and then out of the light came a black smoke.

                Raven tried to use her telekinesis on it, but it was not solid enough to control, like a cloud. The smoke then shot itself into the ground and Raven thought it was gone. Then, out of the ground shot up a huge monster made of the metal, while still collecting pieces. Raven, not knowing what to do, sent a telekinetic shock at the beast, but it just reflected the blast back at Raven, hittiong her arm. Next Raven, scared for her life, levitated away from the monster.

                  Not knowind XANA had already launched his attack the crew started to ease their sprint when they reached the park. "Uh, same old, same old, when will we do something interesting?" Odd complained. "Oh, like saving the world almost every day is so boring." Yumi said mocking Odd.

                  "I'm just saying, what if the teen titans were here, like Cyborg, or, or Star fire. That'd be soi cool!" Odd shreiked. "OK, can we get back to our mission, we're at the hole and XANA could launch an attack by now." Aelita yelled. Odd then saluted her before climbing down the hole followed by Yumi, and then Aelita.

                   Raven had been hovering above the gang for a time before the reached the hole wathching them. "Those kids don't seem right, climbing into a sewer!" Raven was now patting her arm. It had been hit hard by her own powers and it stung. "Well I guess I better tell Robin about this." But, when Raven turned on her communicator the screen was just crackling. She then closed it and felt very angry.

                   As her anger grew once again she blew something up, a bush directly under her. She took charge of her emotions and went to see where the gang were going, since she knew they had to come up somewhere.As she was trying to see where they could be going, she looked ahead and saw a large factory building.And she knew thats where they were going and she was off to get there first.

Raven+Lyoko by lyokoman
Author's Notes:

This Chapter has spoilers to CL season 3. If you want to see the episodes first than wait to read this and furthur chapters.

           Raven was soaring to the factory to beat those strange children. Although when she got to the factory she saw the children had beaten her, but then she saw the same metal monster that hurt her. As she hovered above a blonde boy with a purple spot saw her and yelled up.

           That boy was Odd and even though that girl was high in the sky he recognized her. "Hey, hey it's Raven of the Teen Titans, can you lend us a hand!?" Raven landed down and started after the beast. The gang ran to go into the factory, but Raven teleported the monster away. "It was so strong I could only move it to the outside of the city. We should start evacuating while there's time."

          "Um, we can deal on our own." said Yumi. "Come on before XANA hurts someone." Aelita pleaded to her friends. They shook heads and started to go but Raven stopped them. "Who is XANA and where are you going?"

            The group told her the whole story on their way to the elevator making Raven swear to secrecy. At first she was sceptical, but when she saw the lab she believed them. "OK I'm starting the countdown, the tower is in the mountain sector. I hope it isn't a trap to delete the sector."

           They all took the elevator to the 4 scanners, Jeremie had fixed one so the whole group could be transfered at once. Aelita, Odd, and Yumi each ran to a scanner closing the doors leaving Raven alone. Not knowing what to do she stepped in the last scanner just before the virtualization started.

             On Lyoko's Mountain Sector Aelita, Yumi, and Odd were virtualized each landing on a platform. Although, behind them they heard a thud and an "ow". Raven was on Lyoko. She appeared as she does on earth; A purple robe with black shoulder length hair. The gang was so in shock that they didn't see the group of bloks heading for them."Guys come on, we have to hurry to the tower," Yumi said throwing a fan to the blok on the left of her, "quickly!" The group ran with Raven in the back.

              "What is a tower, you mean that." and Raven pointed to a white tower. "No, that's a normal tower, XANA's towers are red." Aelita explained,"When I get to that tower I can reset it to normal and destroy that metal monster. All I do is push in the right code in the interface." While running from laser fire, Raven had her hands up. "An interface?" Raven said, but with that word a small computer interface appeared in front of her and moved with her pace.

             "What is-" but a blok hit Raven with a fire ring before she could complete her sentence. "Oh!" Aelita said, "Energy Feild" and a pink ball of energy appeared in her hand. She destoyed the blok before it could devirtualize Raven by throwing the ball at it.

               "Thanks" said Raven, "I owe you." "Ah, why does Aelita get to save Raven, I was gonna!" Odd said. Although, they had to start running again because three more bloks were on their way. Yumi threw her fan and Odd shot a few laser arrows and desroyed two bloks.

              "If only I had my telekinesis I would-" she raised her hand and as if on cue her hand became black along with the blok. She then motioned her hand to throw the blok of the path and it did, destroying it. "Ha, just like in the real world!" "Look," Odd pointed, "there's the tower and some more bloks."

              As Aelita ran for the tower Odd, Yumi, and Raven destroyed the bloks one by one. As Aelita ran two krabes were materialized in front of her. She used her creativity and made a rock wall around them. At that time two groups of hornets were chasing the others.

            "Wow, XANA's got us working today." Yumi remarked as they ran further from Aelita. Aelita was almost to the activated tower when behind it came the schypizoa. In the real world the metal moster controlled by XANA was going through town to get to the factory.

Code: Open by lyokoman
Author's Notes:
This contains Spoilers for CL season 3. I do not own Code Lyoko or Teen Titans.

                 Aelita was backing away from the schypizoa and the tower while the others fought the hornets. They didn't even know what was happening to Aelita. She threw a few energy fields at the schypizoa, but it dodged each one. Aelita was now at the edge of the sector and couldn't move.

                She tried to hit the schypizoa, but it knocked her down before she could attack. It then wrapped Aelita in its tenticles and began to imput XANA's virus. At this time Odd had looked over to Aelita and saw the schypizoa let her down. He told the others and they all ran except Raven. She didn't yet know what was going on and kept fighting the hornets.

                  In the real world, the metal monster of XANA's was near Yumi's home. The monster had given up going to the factory since the sector was going to be destroyed. It was now trying to find Jeremy and Ulrich, not knowing they were gone. The monster tore off the roof to Yumi's house, but only found a terrified Hiroki and Johney. The monster now went to get to Kadic.

                  Back in Lyoko, Raven had finished off the hornets and the XANA-possessed Aelita had hopped onto a manta. The way tower was far on the other side of the sector, but the manta was faster than the warriors. Raven had caught up to the others and they told them about Aelita's condition. Yumi then had an idea, "hey, Raven, can you make that screen again?"

                 Raven then did what Yumi said. "Good, I've read Jeremy's manuel and I think I can, yes!" And as Yumi said that, the overboard and overwing apppeared. "Yeah, so Raven's screen thing is the same as the lab's for the supercomputer, thats awesome!" Odd said as he jumped on his overboard. Yumi nodded as she and Raven stepped onto the overwing.

                 They all went off, and caught up to Aelita well before she got to the way tower. Raven then lifted Aelita off the manta as she resisted while Odd destroyed the manta quickly. Aelita's arm broke free of Raven's control and tried to devirtualize her, but Raven jumped behind a rock to avoid her. Except doing this caused Raven to drop Aelita, letting her run to the not far off way tower.

                 The gang recovered and rode after Aelita. Although, their mission to Aelita blinded them of the two tarantulas coming near. The tarantulas sat and fired at the warriors and destroyed their vehicles. "What happened?" Raven inquired. "Tarantulas!" said Odd. Odd stayed to fight the tarantulas, while Yumi and Raven left to stop Aelita.

                 The XANA possessed Aelita had reached the way tower and was about to enter it to destroy the sector. Then, Yumi and Raven showed, and Raven used her telekinesis to throw Aelita back away from the way tower. Odd was still fighting the tarantulas until one got the better of him. One laser blast and Odd was now devirtualized. Aelita used her creativity and blocked Yumi and Raven from Aelita and the way tower.

                 Yumi not knowing what to do, used another one of Raven's interfaces and acivated a tower in the forest sector, a black tower. She then put a virus in Aelita just as she entered the way tower. The Yumi-virus and the XANA-virus inside Aelita made her data and body confused. As she touched the way towers interface the Yumi-virus had some control. Since she was being controlled by two different viruses, the interface couldn't find a right code.

                 The interface then put in Code: Open, releasing Aelita of both viruses and turning the way tower, and every other neutral white tower, grey. Yumi's tower and XANA's tower were still activated and weren't turned grey. In the real world the metal monster contolled by XANA knew the sector wasn't going to be destroyed, but still went to Kadic, almost there. And Odd went to the computer to try and help Aelita, Yumi, and Raven.

 

Big Trouble by lyokoman
Author's Notes:
Spoilers to CL season 3 and I do not own Code Lyoko or Teen Titans.

                 "Hey guys, I was devirtualized." Odd said over the computer in the lab. "The mighty Odd," Aelita said, "devirtualized by tarantulas?" The tarantulas were heading towards Aelita, Raven, and Yumi. "Uh, guys, you got company, two tarantulas!" Odd yelped.

                "Yeah, we can see that, kid." Raven said, fed up with Odd. "I'm gonna check out what's wrong with the towers, think you can destroy them as I'm gone?" Aelita said as Raven lifted a tarantula and threw it into the digital sea.

                  As Yumi destroyed the last tarantula with her fans, Aelita stepped into the tower. She went to the second level and began to use the interface. Then an army of six kankrelats headed to the tower. Raven and Yumi destroyed three, but stopped when they saw that the monsters were not attacking them. The girls stopped attacking when they saw this. Then the last three kankrelats did something impossible.

                  The kankrelats actually entered the tower while Aelita was still using the interface. She didn't notice the monsters on the first level until they began to fire. She was scared and confused, but being way in the second level of the tower sheilded her.

                  Through the lasers, she continued to use the interface occasionally dodging a few well placed lasers. She had the data that she needed and was about to destroy the kankrelats until Yumi and Raven entered the tower.

                   The monsters were quickly destroyed and Aelita informed the other girls of the situation. "We have to get to sector five quick, and another tower was activated in this sector by XANA and there seems to be a black tower in the forest sector. The only way to return the towers to normal is to get some data from sector five."

                    "The black tower was mine, sorry, I needed to activate it to stop you from destroying the mountain sector." Aelita walked a little ways, mad at Yumi for activating a tower.

                   Raven yelled to Odd to bring them to this so called fifth sector, but there was no answer. Now Yumi was yelling to Odd, and still no answer. "Aelita, somethings wrong, can you please check it out in the tower, please."

                  Aelita nodded and ran to the tower, bumping Yumi's shoulder. But before Yumi could say any thing, Aelita ran in the tower and quickly went to the second level for the third time. She brought up the screen to the real world and saw Odd, laying in the chair, knocked out by some floating green gas.

                   She left the tower and told Yumi and Raven about XANA's second attack and they ran to the tower controlling the gas, and then to the far off farthest edge of the sector, not knowing what to do. In the real world, the metal monster was rampaging through the Kadic sdchool.

                  Sissy was the first to see the monster and ran straight to her father's office. The monster ran straight into Jim and knocked him out. Seeing that Ulrich and Jeremy weren't there, the monster started for the factory, where Odd was unable to do anything.

Time in an interface by lyokoman
Author's Notes:
Contains Spoilers  to Code Lyoko!!

           Raven, Yumi, and Aelita reached the edge of the sector in enough time for Aelita to since something was wrong. Raven checked out Lyoko on her interface, getting quite skilled at using it, and they saw that the heart of Lyoko was under attack by Mantas and Creepers. Seeing this, Raven quickly called up the transport orb and the gang went off to sector 5.

           As soon as they got to the arena, Yumi told Raven what they had to do. The Key Room was just a flat ground with lines running through them. Raven, not seeing  any danger steped on a panel and in fell into a dark abyss below. Raven took her foot off before she could fall and was shocked.

          The girls all nodded and jumped to the next panel and ran to the others before they fell. The end of the room was solid and Raven hit the key, returning the room to normal and opening the way to the interface.

            When they got to the interface, Raven was amazed. She walked up and the Sector 5 interface appeared. Aelita told her to make the vehicles appear, but when Raven's interface appeared it fused with the Sector's interface.

            Raven started to use it and fopund that the new interface can do anything with Lyoko. She made the vehicles and shut down the interface. Aelita rode the overbike while R aven and Yumi rode the overwing.

           On the way down to the core, Raven told the others about the super-interface and were surprised, but they couldn't worry about that now. They quickly trippped the key to the core room and started to destroy the mantas and creepers.

          But after all those were defeated, 10 kankrelats, 2 megatanks, 5 tarantulas, 3 bloks, and a swarm of hornets appeared to attack the core. The girls started to try and destroy the monsters, but they were outnumbered and the first sheild layer had just broke.

            Aelita asked,"How could this have happened?" and Raven answered,"That Code: Open, must be!" Raven knew they were losing and tried to think of some way to win and she closed her eyes and thought of the Sector's interface.

           In a purple flash, Raven appeared at the interface, shocked. She hastily made the superinterface and found a time program, though not the Return to the Past.

            Raven started the program and everything was silent. She teleported back to the core room and Yumi and Aelita were confused. Everything in the room had frozen in time except the girls.

            Raven told them about her new power and the program and the were very pleased, and started to quickly destroy the helpless monsters. "I don't want to sounmd like Odd, but this is a funny comment." Yumi said," It's not time in a bottle, it's time in an interface!"

             All three girls laughed, while the grabbed onto Raven for quick transfer to the interface. Aelita worked a little bit and finally said, "All the towers are back to normal, even that black tower, YUMI!" "Hey, I said I was sorry" Yumi said.

            In the sky the girls could hear a long yawn. "Odd?" Odd replied and the girls were happy. Odd replied that he had a nice nap. "Hey, wait a minute," Raven look serious," what about the metal beast!" Yumi and Aelita gave eachother a horrified glance.

             Back at the real world the metal monster had reached the park. Terrified people were running and screaming on the streets. The monster was heading to the factory to kill Odd and destroy the supercomputer, killing Raven, Yumi, and Aelita, and ultimately destroying Lyoko.

XANA Awakens by lyokoman

           Yumi, Aelita, and Raven quickly made it to the mountain sector. "I knew we should have done this first!" Aelita exclaimed. The trio were on their way to reset the tower controlling the metal monster.

           All of a sudden, Odd was screaming over their heads. He said, "THE FACTORY IS SHAKING, IT MUST BE THE MONSTER...HURRY UP!!!" The girls had stopped to listen to Odd before continuing to sprint. When they entered the sector, Krabs destroyed their vehicles.

           "Made it!" Raven said as they reached the tower, "Hey kid, everything OK? Kid?" "ODD!" Yumi and Aelita said together, but still no answer. "He's probably tring to stop the monster, so Aelita go on." Yumi said. Aelita went into the tower and soon came out saying, "The tower's been deactivated."

           In the real world Odd was fighting the monster. He had a few cuts and bruises but was fine. The monster all of a sudden stooped moving, startling Odd. He then relized the girls must have made it to the tower.

           Peices of the monster started falling, but before it was destroyed, a black gas cloud came out of it. Although, Odd didn't see the cloud because he was on his way to devirtualize the gang. But out of the elevator, Yumi, Aelita, and Raven stepped out.

           They told Odd about Raven's teleporting power and how Raven devirtualized them. Looking at her watch, Aelita said that the Return in Time would happen...now. And it did just as she said it would.

            The gang spent the next few days at school, studing for their final exams. Odd pointed out how it wasn't fair Ulrich got to skip the tests, but he said it wouldn't matter for Jeremie. He said Herb would have something to look forward to.

             Raven kept trying to reach her fellow Teen Titans, but she couldn't get a signal. Before she left Titan Tower, Robin made her promise not to come back unless she told them.

             The next Saturday, Raven still couldn't get a signal and thought it was very strange. She remembered how XANA and his metal monster messed up her frequencies, but she dismissed her ideas. "We beat him," she thought, "he isn't here anymore."

             That Saturday, the gang once again had no classes all day. They went to see Raven, since Ulrich and Jeremie were gone, they were bored. Raven told them about her communicator and Aelita took it. After a few minites she gave it back to Raven, saying nothing was wrong with it.

              All of them went to the factory to see if any other towers were activated, but none were. Also, none of XANA's monsters were in any sector. "Could he be asleep again?" Odd asked. "No." Yumi answered, "He can't since he escaped into the internet."

              The whole day they wondered what was going on. The next few days during the gangs classes, the lights flickered very violently off and on. Raven was also wondering, as her communicator and the T-car suddenly stopped working all together.

              Every electronical device went haywire, and the girls and Odd still found no towers and no monsters. Aelita was the most worried of all of them. Was Lyoko suddenly malfunctioning? And was Aelita's father who is trapped in Lyoko affected?

              During break outside from classes, Aelita had a great cold chill that made her drop her soda. This was strange because it was early May and the weather was warm and very sunny. Raven sensed this and asked her about it at the factory at night. Although, she did not know at all what could have caused the chill.

              The black smoke that earlier came out of the metal monster, took refuge in a cave at the park. It was XANA, escaped into the real world through his monster. At the time of Aelita's cold chill XANA got stronger.

             The black cloud formed a man, silhouetted in black, and the figure changed at XANA's will. This was XANA. He was, so to speak, alive. The figure made a devilish smile and roared saying, "I AM ALIVE!! I, XANA, WILL KILL THOSE CHILDREN WITH MY OWN HANDS, OR KNIVES, OR AXES! HA!"

XANA Attacks by lyokoman

           Over the next few days, Odd, Yumi, and Aelita had classes all day with piles of homework. Although, Aelita always was finished first, followed by Yumi. The two usually had to help Odd on a few math and history questions before he finished.

            Raven, after being in Lyoko, was bored with Kadic and wanted to go back to Jump City with the other Teen Titans. Although, Robin had told her not to return unless she called and he gave her clearense.

           The Titans' villians had recently been breaking out of jail alot lately. Except, whenever Raven would call, her comminicator shut down, like when XANA was around. "He's gone," Raven thought, "We beat him in Lyoko, he's gone now, atleast for a while anyway."

           Raven and the gang hadn't yet realized XANA's latest threat. XANA was alive. A dark silhoutted figure of a man, with the power to transform at will. XANA was like one of his own polymorphic clones, only that he controlled himself.

           Without XANA connected to Lyoko, inside it or in the internet, he couldn't create monsters. He was afraid for a second that the gang would use his absence to enter Carthage, Sector 5. Although, he convinced himself that he would kill them before they would try.

            Raven, on Sunday night, gave Aelita her communicator to see if it was broken. But after tinkering with it, Aelita confirmed it was "perfectly functional and operational".Raven was relieved and worried, what was happening to her communicator.

            The answer was simple. XANA's "body", although corpereal, was electromagnetic. He unintentionally sent out more than a hundred frequencies every hour. Raven's communicator wasn't the only thing malfunctioning.

             Stop lights and phones were immediately disconnected in XANA's arrival. In the next day, a neighborhood power outage struck randomly. Later, cars started to shut down, along with safety measures. Car accidents increased rapidly.

             Many people then started to walk to places. It seemed to have worked until recently. XANA's electric pulse now not only caused outages, but power surges. Telephone wires soon built up so much energy, they blew apart.

             Hundreds of volts were in those wires as they fell. This caused serious damage that led to people hardly even stepping outside. Except, the inside wasn't much better. The surges sometimes could start fires from outlets. It became habit to firefighters to be told of a fire everyday. It was hard with no phones.

             Raven and the others thought this was very strange, but couldn't understand it. It looked like the work of XANA, but there were no towers activated or monsters protecting anything.

             Aelita even triple checked the super scanner to see if XANA bugged it again, but it was fine. Aelita was fed up with this and used Jeremie's search program to find XANA on the internet. She gasped. Yumi and Raven came over to see what was wrong. Odd wasn't there because of homework.

             Aelita told the girls the startling news. "XANA isn't in the internet nor does he have any more connection to Lyoko! He has either been desroyed or freed somehow!" Yumi and Raven couldn't belive their ears.

             Yumi called Odd on his mobile and he was soon running into Jeremie's room. Aelita told him about XANA, and he too couldn't believe his ears. "How?" he asked. But Yumi just shrugged.

             They all soon went to bed to think in the morning. When Raven got to the T-car, where she slept, she had a bad feeling. The moon was shining brightly over the forest in the park. The T-car was across the srteet from it. Raven felt like she was being watched, and she was right.

              Out of the woods a black mist floated toward her and was soon all around her. It then gathered up behind her just as she turned around. The mist turned into a tall man completely dark as if in a shadow, even though the moon was bright on his body.

              "W-who are y-you?" Raven studdered. She never knew anyone made of mist. The man smiled with his mouth openned, which Raven could only tell by a blood red stretch across where the man's face should be.

              "You mean you don't remember?" the man said in a cold voice just above a whisper. "All those hornets and bloks, and my krabs!" he continued. "XANA!" Raven whispered as softly as XANA was.

             He heard her, but before he could do anything, Raven put her arms up. They grew to a purple-black color instantly and XANA was flung back into a stone store wall. "You should stay as smoke, I cant touch you then!" Raven boasted.

             "As you wish." XANA said with another red grin. He dissolved quickly into smoke to Raven's dismay. He immediately flew on to her, choking Raven. Raven looked down to the ground and suddenly began to spin like a black tornado.

             She came out as a black-purple raven shaped bird and flew out of XANA. A powerful blast from the bird changed XANA back to his human shape. The bird then turned into another black tornado and Raven came out and fell to the ground.

             "Well," XANA mocked, "that was powerful magic, but let me showe you what technology can do!" and XANA's black fingers changed into black needles. "First you, then Hopper's daughter, then her friends, and then Jeremie!" XANA said Jeremie with a slight scowl in his tone.

             As XANA walked up to Raven, ready to stab her, something happened. The blue-black robes she wore turned into a pure white. She stood up, her hood fell down when she fell over.

             Raven's short purple hair was long and unruly. Her eyes and mouth were white. The red gem on her head emitted green and not black light. "My father used me and I got this power," Raven said behind a stronger voice, "Malchior the evil dragon tricked me, but taught me powerful magic and spells."

             Raven then put up her hands. Instead of black, her hands glowed green. "Now, XANA, LEAVE ME ALONE!" and Raven shot a powerful and strong bright white blast of magic from her hands. She hit XANA in his chest, making him topple over.

             He was severly hurt and turned into smoke again. Although, instead of going after Raven, who was still shooting at the smoke and hurting XANA, he headed to the forest. Once Raven could no longer see him, she fell to the ground.

             She completely returned to normal and slept next to the T-car on the sidewalk. When she awoke, she saw it was morning and many people walking by were staring at her. Her blue-black robes were ripped and she looked pale.

             Raven immediately flew to Jeremie's dormitory, where she was supposed to meet the others. They all were there, Odd, Yumi, and Aelita, waiting for her. When she came in, she told the three of them about XANA and his powers. Raven remembered everything!

             They all sat facing eachother silently. Odd and Yumi looked horrorstruck at the thought of a living XANA. Aelita looked shook up, as though someone had just robbed her in plain daylight.

            Raven, who already dealed with XANA, was interested in how bad she actually looked. She knew that soon, they had to make a plan. Except, their was one problem, in the real world, Raven was the only warrior with powers to actually fight XANA.

           In XANA's still unknown cave at the park, he was wounded. "I underestimated her," he roared, "and that...magic! I should have hurried and just killed her. But I should go after the children first, then the witch."

          "My attack was sloppy, an error. But next time I shall be more precise. Especially if that witch told the children. I WILL KILL THE WITCH, KILL JEREMIE, THE CHILDREN, AND HOPPER'S DAUGHTER!" and XANA laughed as his right arm changed into a sword as his left turned into an arrow-head spear.

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=53