The Lyokia Warrior by Aqua Lyokia
Summary:

Searching for the truth among lies, a girl learns of a world where she knows more of than she thinks she does.

A few Code Lyoko spoilers.


Categories: Seasons Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 927 Read: 14460 Published: Oct 26, 2006 Updated: Oct 27, 2006

1. The Lyokia Warrior by Aqua Lyokia

2. Strangeness by Aqua Lyokia

The Lyokia Warrior by Aqua Lyokia
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the recognizable characters for Code Lyoko. I also don't own any bit of the settings. All that I own are the original characters. No copyright infrigement is intended.

 I jumped to get out of the way, watching the robot. I held my staff close, ready to do the combo. My brother ran for me, as I strained to fill the staff with power. When it started to glow red, my brother was nearby. His black suit covered his head and face, but I knew from looking in his eyes that he was ready. I used my staff as a vault, and I leaped high into the air. My brother pulled out his laser gun, firing some minor shots. I landed by him, connecting my staff with his laser gun. The power in the staff powered the gun, and the robots fell, quicker than before. We stopped when we heard a buzzer, chiming like a doorbell. The holograms faded, as a man hid in the shadows clapped his hands.

“Very well done, better than I expected your training session to go.”

“Thank you, sir.” My brother and I bowed in unison. I got out of the room, and went to the locker room. I was the only girl here, and it wasn’t too bad.

“Lyokia, Remeno, report to the controller.” I sighed, I barely had finished dressing, for I only had my shoes left, but I quickly slipped into my white suit.

Our boss, was a man who always stayed in the shadows, he was not one to mess with. I heard rumors that he came from Japan, which was the reason for all the bowing. The chiefs complained; their stove was occupied with pots of boiling water all the time, for his tea.

I stepped into the boss’s office, which was empty, except for a desk and a chair, reserved for the boss alone. My brother was not here yet. I never knew how the man got word out to his workers; I never saw a speaker or a microphone around. “Lyokia, for once you are here before your brother. This I expected. Your brother already has taken on a new task, and now, I need to show you yours.” I smiled; I hated working with my “brother”. We weren’t blood family, but ever since our boss took us in, we were to consider the other our “sibling”. “Take this to your room, and then you will receive your assignment in the morning.

Our “assignments” were to find something usually, but our boss trained us to use weapons to attack robots, there was usually no one to attack us or know what we were doing whenever we went on our missions, even our boss comforted us with that. But we still trained in our free time, fighting robots.

I shook off the suspicion of my boss doing something strange as I crawled into bed. There was nothing he could do from his office, or was there? He never told us how he could contact us, having no microphone and no speakers in the facility. My eyes fell, not knowing that two brown/black eyes were watching me.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I opened my eyes, seeing that I was in a white room. My room that I slept in was black, there was no way this was it. My suspicions were confirmed as I saw no ground under my feet, the only thing under me was a vast hole. I was floating, no wires.

“What is going on here?” I didn’t speak, but my thoughts, they flowed out like water in a river. That was when I saw it, what looked like an eyes, with a spike going through the top, spitting, to become three at the bottom.

 “Destruction, destroy them!” I screeched as I felt pain shoot through me. I tried my best to stop the pain, but my staff, nor my sword, would come. I took a breath, to help me stop screaming. I turned my hand into a fist, then pulled al of my energy together to pull a punch, shattering the eye. I screeched in pain, as if the walls of my mind were being scraped. I gasped as I saw flash before me creatures that looked like crabs, then blocks, a jellyfish, and a wasp. They disappeared as they came, each one screeching eerily.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

            I woke my eyes, to see my brother, in his suit, but I saw the strange eye, on his forehead. I jump out of the way of a laser, hiding in the girl’s locker room. I locked the door, hoping that there was no way that I would get caught. I quickly slipped into my suit, for I was much more comfortable battling in it. I was about to pull the hood over my face when I heard the sound of the door falling. Remeno wasn’t that strong. I jumped out of the stall, blacking each of his lasers with my katana. I ran, jumping out of the window. I could slip by the boss’ office, and tell him, but I sat under his window, stuck there for some reason.

            “She has to be one of them! Xana wasn’t able to get her! Remeno, come to my office.” I gasped. So that eye, it was the symbol of the boss, and he was trying to do something to me, the same thing he was doing with Remeno.

            I ran, not knowing where to go. Where I would end up, and if there was anyone who would help me stop the boss and “Xana”, I didn’t know. I just needed to know if I could stop them, before they could do anything evil to me or anyone else.
Strangeness by Aqua Lyokia

Odd was doing his usaul thing-making videos, on Jeremy's laptop again. Aelita was keeping an eye on him, remembering what happened the last time Odd made a video. They were almost found out, Jim almost lost his job, but none of that happened, thanks to return to the past.

"Aww! Crap!" Aelita looked over Odd's shoulder. Instead of the program for making animated movies, the icon for XANA appeared, warning them that-unfortunatly-XANA was attacking. Nothing new in my book, it just ment I could do some butt kicking. I just couldn't shake the feeling something was different this time.

"What-the?" I looked at the computer screen. Jeremy was at America at this time, a set back for everyone. His parents had to make him go. It really didn't matter now, we had to work without him.

"You better not mess up like last time." I sighed. Ulrich remembered as well as I did. I still can't help get mad everytime I think of the promise Ulrich made to Sissy if she helped him, but it was nessesary. Promising Sissy that he'd kiss her, nessesary as much as Jeremy could trust XANA. Well, maybe all of us trust him.

"I don't think we'll need to do it this time, the tower just deactivated, on its own."

" Probably a plan of XANA's, put us in a false sense of security then, bam!" I slammed my fist into my open hand. I was doubting everything now as much as I did before, before I met Odd, Ulrich, Jeremy, probably around the first time I fought against XANA with them. I pulled some of my black hair out of my face. My mom suggested a headband, but where would you find a black headband?

"Maybe, maybe not." Ulrich paced, trying not to sound nervous. The bell rang. The warning for us to grab our stuff and head for our classes.

"Well, see ya guys." I grabbed my books then headed to Algebra. I HATED Algebra! And having a class where all you do is grade it is worse!

I took a deep breath, I needed to cool down, there were others who didn't like Alegra too, like Ulrich, but didn't complain. The only real reason I had to complain was that I wasn't in any of his classes. Sure, we were in different grades, him in eighth, and I was in nineth, but that really didn't matter, I wanted to be in his class so I would know about XANA attacks right on the spot.

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=65