Soulbound by metrunui1
Summary:

    Urich finaly gains the courage to ask Yumi out, only to find out that she is leaving. Is fate against the two of them, or is it fate binding them together.

 Parental Warning: there is sex in later chapters.


Categories: Ships > Ulrich and Yumi Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Sex
Challenges: A Novel Idea
Challenges: A Novel Idea
Series: Bound by Fate
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 7888 Read: 43460 Published: Nov 16, 2006 Updated: May 21, 2007
Kindling the Flame by metrunui1
Author's Notes:
This is a fun chapter for me...and a bit difficult in a way.

“So you finally asked her?” Aelita asked.

“Yeah, I’m broke so I thought that I would take her to Erato Park.” I said.

“I guess that I’m bunking in Jeremie’s room tonight! I actually want to get some sleep without getting sick.” Odd said. I whirled; about to deck him, but Aelita beat me to it.

How dare you say something like that? Ulrich has been waiting for a chance like this for a long time!” she snarled, kicking the prostrate Odd.

“We’ll keep him out of your way.” Jeremie said, “Even if we have to tie him up we will.”

“Thanks Jeremie.” I said and then looked at my watch, “Damn, I’d better go. See ya!”

 

            I waited outside Yumi’s house for about fifteen minutes before she emerged. I’d never seen her so beautiful before, or so tempting. She was wearing a black and red skirt that stopped just above the knees and a midriff bearing black sweater. The entire outfit accented her body perfectly, from her long, slender legs to her curvy chest.

            She smiled “I don’t even have to ask if I look good,” she said, closing my mouth with a finger on my jaw. “Come’on, Let’s go before my dad thinks up something to make me stay.”

 

            Erato Park was amazing. It was ser in a terraced design overlooking the river. In a way the park looked like a solid wall of greenery. Running along the terraces was a stream, creating waterfalls and pools in its wake.

            “Wow,” Yumi whispered, stunned.

            “It’s amazing,” I agreed, taking her hand. She pulled up closer, hugging my arm.

            “And so are you.” I heard her whisper, as a warm sensation crawled up my arm. We ended up roaming around the park two times; admiring the plants and, secretly, each other. After a long while we sat down on one of the benches at the top of the park, watching the sun set. The sky was a blaze of color, spraying like fireworks, over the horizon. Though there was a shocking beauty of nature in front of me, I couldn’t take my eyes off of the beauty next to me.

            “Ulrich?” she asked eventually, “Can I ask a favor of you?”

            “Sure,” I said, “What is it?”

            “Come’ere,” she said grabbing the lapels of my shirt and then pulling me close. Holy shit! She’s going to… I thought, then our lips met, and my mind was filled with static. All I could concentrate on was her lips, her body pressed against mine. She was gentle, tentative, but firm. My heart jack hammered in my chest as she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer. After a few seconds we pulled apart, breathless…BRING! We both jumped as the burst of sound came from Yumi’s pocket. She whipped out the phone and looked at the caller ID, “Damn, it’s my parents.” She said, annoyed, “One sec.” she then answered the phone “Yes? Yeah…um, no? What? NOW? But…except…okay, I’ll be right there.” She then turned to me. “Ulrich, my parents want me home. I’m sorry.”
            I felt my shoulders sag, “Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow.” I said, then turned around to go, only to feel a hand come down on my shoulder, I turned to see Yumi smiling wryly at me.
            “Wait a sec, who said I was done kissing you?” she said.
This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=85