Do you wanna see the other side of me? by fyora936
Summary: Brianna, the fourth in the series. She's half forced to do something she doesn't want to do...Show the other side of her.
Categories: Seasons > Season 3 Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: New Kids on The block
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 227 Read: 24075 Published: Nov 16, 2006 Updated: Nov 30, 2006

1. Prolouge by fyora936

2. Class reunion..? by fyora936

3. Does Xana Know Where We Are? by fyora936

4. Factory of Wonder by fyora936

5. Transfering the team by fyora936

6. Skipazoa, Shmipazoa by fyora936

7. Pain of...What??? by fyora936

8. The past is now the present by fyora936

Prolouge by fyora936
Author's Notes:

This is written in a diary format. Not the whole story, but this chapter....

Disclaimer: As always, I do not own and/or work for Moonscoop, so I cannot claim YUMI, ULRICH, ODD, AELITA, or JEREMIE as my own. I can, however, claim BRIANNA, KAZUYA, EMILY, WILLIAM, and ANDREW as MINE, MINE, MINE!!!

Dear readers,

Over the summer, I was in a program called 'Foreign Pens', a penpal program that spans across the globe. I was paired with a boy named Odd Della Robia. We kept in touch over e-mail and AIM until 'Field Trip Week'. Well, you can't call 4 days a week, but...

Now, mind you, this program was completely free for families, and everything was funded through a government funding.

I had flown to France for the 4 days, without any chaperone. I stayed in a dorm with one Aelita Stones at the local high school Odd attended, Kadic. I tagged behind Odd and did what he did over his summer breaks, including a personal, no-one-knows-we're-going trip to the local abandoned factory.

He explained that he would normally come with Aelita, Jeremy, and either a boy named Ulrich or a girl named Yumi. (I had met Aelita and Jeremie, but Yumi and Ulrich weren't in town when I was there) They fought something they called 'Xana' and deactivated 'towers'.

Odd put me into the computer's system, telling me to stay in a 'scanner' and letting me be plucked off my feet for a split second, then be dropped down abrubtly. Then, he explained all of what they did on 'Lyoko'. (I still have my doubts)

So, remember that I know about Lyoko, and am just playing dumb throughout the series of events that follow.

 

♥♥

Brianna

Class reunion..? by fyora936
Author's Notes:
For a disclaimer, see Prolouge.

I slammed my locker shut. It was a week since Kaz, Emily, and the new girl (aka Yumi, but I had enough dignity to call her the new girl) had blocked William, Andrew, and myself out of their conversations at lunch.

I hurried myself to the gym of Wooster Middle School. I was partially excited today because my new elective, Self Defense and Offense Manuvers, starts in a few minutes. I only took it because I was nowhere's near being brave.

{I'll show them I really am brave!} I thought, fumbling with the door handle.

I took a whiff of the gym beyond where I stood. It smelt like last week's tuna casserole (Everyone knew to not eat any of the school's foods that had the words 'casserole', 'mystery', or 'surprise' in them).

I was half-shocked, though. Basically, it was because Emily and Kazuya were partners, and Emy wasn't causing a riot about it. Also, the new girl and a brunette boy (Ulrich Stern) that I had never seen before were partners, standing slightly beyond Emy and Kaz.

I sat cross-legged on the floor and untied my sneakers, replacing them with the jazz shoes I snagged from my dance bag on the way out the door this morning. I tossed the sneakers across the gym, aiming at the basketball hoop, knowing that they would not in a million years make it in. I was startled with a swoosh. "Woah...freaky..." I mumbled.

Coach Geneola entered the gym, clad in her red sun visor and matching-ish red vinyl-like shorts. She scanned her eyes across the room. "We're missing-"

"No one!" Andrew called, sprinting in the room. He skidded to a stop next to me, and fell to his knees.

Coach G nodded. "Good. Now, let's start, shall we?"

Does Xana Know Where We Are? by fyora936
Author's Notes:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Disclaimer from Prolouge applies.

"Now, we'll begin with a presentation from Ishyama and her visiting partner, Stern. Then, Danas and Diguigno, and then Tstumi and Eckel." Coach G explained.

We all nodded as the new girl and the new guy began. Their fight was like angels bickering. I sighed. {I can't wait until I'm that good...} I thought.

Before I knew it, it was my turn. I stood and bowed to Andrew swiftly. He returned my suite, then got into a ready position. I stood in ballet's fourth position, awaiting his first move.

He came at me head on. I backhandspringed across the gym. Andrew slammed into me, resting above me in a push-up position. A scarlet tinge spread across both our faces, and I enjoyed it, but kicked him off me.

Our battle continued on fiercely, but swiftly and gentlely at the same time. Coach G cut in. "Very nice, but why not give Tstumi and Eckel a try?"

I giggled, nodding in response.

When we turned to Emy and Kaz, the new guy (Ulrich Stern) appeared behind Emy, holding her in a strangle hold. "Kaz...Yumi...Go..." she managed, struggling to break free.

Yumi looked at me for help. "Did you see in his eyes?" she asked, nearing us.

I nodded.

"What'd you see?"

"A black dot, that turned pink, then black again." I responded truthfully.

She glanced at Kaz, saying something in Japanese. She faced me again. "Want to come on a somewhat dangerous mission with us?" she asked.

I hesitated. Then, I replied with, "Sure, as long as it'll keep Emy safe."

Factory of Wonder by fyora936

We scampered out of the gym, then took several lefts, leading us to a door that led outside. {Why haven't I seen this exit before?} I thought.

When we were as far as the park, the mud started squelching under my jazz shoes. "Aw, man." I muttered.

I was paid no mind as we entered the small grove of trees. As we entered the man hole, a dead silence covered us. {Who died?} I thought. I followed Kaz and Yumi's suites and took a skateboard off the wall.

About halfway to our destination, Kaz asked Yumi what she thought I'd look like. Yumi shrugged and her board screeched to a stop. I stopped as well, opening my mouth to reply to Kaz's question. I shut it, realizing that I should keep my knowledge on the DL.

Kaz went up first, then Yumi, then me. We all entered the elevator in front of us. Yumi hit the up button, and the elevator clanged its way up.

The rust-covered greenish door opened, and Kaz got out. I waited for him to say something, but Yumi hit the up button again, and the door reclosed. "Where are we going?" I asked.

The door opened, and Yumi led me out to see three tower-like-things. "Don't worry, just get in a scanner and everything will be fine.

Transfering the team by fyora936
Author's Notes:

Yahooties!

My friend Emily approved my story, even though someone she hates (Kazuya) is also a main character!

Happy day!

Disclaimer: Same as prolouge

I scurried into a scanner, joyful to be in one again. (For explination, see prolouge)

Yumi cocked her head, but I ignored it, letting my smile grow slightly larger.

Scanner, Yumi. Scanner, Brianna.

The metal door in front of me slid shut, seperating me from the rest of the world.

Transfer, Yumi. Transfer, Brianna.

My scanner made a purring sound. I was gently plucked off my feet by invisible fingers.

Virtualization.

I squeezed my eyes shut.

~~~

When I opened my eyes, I glanced hesitantly down. I was on my feet, on a light blue ground. My outfit was identical to Sailor Pluto's of Sailor Moon. The only difference was when I reached up to run a hand through my hair, it was tied in a severe bun.

I scratched the back of my neck, but my hand rubbed against something. I pulled it out and held it in front of me like it was a priceless antique. It was a staff: lilac-y in color with a fancy head of a key at one end.

Yumi glanced around. "Jeremie?"

Yeah?

"Einstein, you're in on this too?" I asked.

Brianna? Odd's gonna be shocked to see you!

Yumi was lost. She opened her mouth to ask a question, but two soft 'plinks' interupted her.

I recognized Odd and Aelita almost instantly. "Odd, you were..."

Odd made a hand motion, like severing his head.

"-right." I concluded. I realized I shouldn't have said anything. "Crudballs." I added under my breath.

"Right about what?" Aelita asked.

No time, Aelita. We need you four to head South, Southeast of your location. Einstein informed.

Skipazoa, Shmipazoa by fyora936

Ymi and Odd headed in the direction Jeremie had told us, with Aelita and me at their heels. I almost ran into Odd, who had stopped, with his arms outstretched.I peered beyond him, and saw nothing, although I did hear a low rumbling.

I scrunched my eyes shut. {What's making that noise?} I thought.

An image of a floating squid, flanked by three giant saucers with long legs. I opened my eyes immediately and theimage faded away.

Xana's on the offensive. Just can't see what it is. Kaz informed.

"Does a floating squid and three deformed crabs mean anything to you guys?" I asked.

 A skipazoa! both boys cried in unison.

I grasped my staff tighter. Then, I ducked around Odd and Yumi, around the corner, in the direction of the Skipazoa. I had at it, but it grabbed me up in it's tentacles. After a few minutes of a very sharp ringing in my ears and throbbing within my skull, I was beposited onto my buttox.

I watched the Skipazoa flee, but couldn't understand why I was slightly mad at it for doing so.

Another few minutes of bewilderment passed, then Odd, Aelita, and Yumi ran over.  Each attacked a Krabe. After finishing his, Odd came over to me and offered a hand. I ignored it and got up on my own.

"Did you kill it?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Then what happened?"

"It just fled." I replied.

To Jeremie, he asked, "Einstein, what do you make of this?"

I can't tell, but Aelita's at the tower. He informed.

Pain of...What??? by fyora936

A small yelp, like that of a ravenous chiuaua, interupted all of our trains of thought.

"Aelita!" everyone cried, except me.

Odd ran in the direction of the yelp, and Yumi began to follow with me behind her, but a sharp pain rang in my head again. I doubled over because of the pain. "Ow..." I muttered.

Yumi about faced and came to me. The japanese girl held me up with one arm, leading me towards the direction Odd ran in. "Kazuya, devirtualize Brianna! NOW!" she ordered.

I'm on it. my friend called.

"No! I'm fine! Besides, Aelita's in the tower!" I retorted, watching Aelita disappear into a pillar.

Return to the past, now! Jeremie and Kaz chided in unison.

Then, there was a flash of blinding white light.

The past is now the present by fyora936
Author's Notes:

Last chapter!

Disclaimer's the same.

I was looking at Emily and Kazuya again, this time, no interuptions.

They sparred as gracefully as the rest of us did. Once they were done, Coach G. congratulated all of us, dismissing us to lunch.

We filed out in a clump, Andrew ahead of all of us. "So, now Iunderstand why I've been having strange occurances of deja-vu." I remarkeed.

Yumi paused, turning to look at me. "You mean, you knew?"

I hesitated, then nodded. "Odd showed me over the summer. When I visited France for the Foreign Pens program. You two weren't there when I was." I explained, pointing at Yumi and Ulrich.

"Why, I ougthtta..." Ulrich mumbled.

Yumi laughed, placing a gentle hand on Ulrich's shoulder.

~~~~~

Somewhere, where no one could see, at the base of my brain, was a small aura.

That aura was a henna color. An eye of Xana was embedded in it.

You see, the Skipazoa didn't want Aelita. It wanted me, so Xana could have a pawn. But, no one, not even I, knew that.

This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=86