A Lifetime Change by l0ST iiN HiS EYES xo
Summary:

There is a new kid at Kadic and the gang doesn't think he's just a new kid. Everything changes things die down but then...... something that could change everything and everyone happens!...............


Categories: Ships, Ships > Jeremie and Aelita, Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Ships > Other Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 604 Read: 3948 Published: Nov 23, 2006 Updated: Nov 23, 2006

1. The New Kid A Kadic? by l0ST iiN HiS EYES xo

2. The forest Yumi+Ulrick by l0ST iiN HiS EYES xo

The New Kid A Kadic? by l0ST iiN HiS EYES xo
Author's Notes:
A new kid at Kadic. Not something that usally happens what is going on?

 

      It was like any other morning Jeremie woke up got Odd, and Ulrick to go to the showers. Yumi and Aelita caught up with each other and went to the showers too. After they all met up to eat.

But Aelita’s watch clicked “X.A.N.A has launched an attack" but instead of them going to the scanner room they stay with Jeremie to find out where the activated tower is....The Mountains Jeremie said go, when they get there they fight monsters deactivate the tower ((return to the past now))________________________________________________hey Jeremie should we go check no I think its ok.ok.
We have Math first come we cant be late or we’ll get marked down come on.....Class we have a new student I'm X.A.N.A I mean Daniel...OOOOOOOOO NO its X.A.N.A he’s got himself a body. to the factory mrs...mrs...mrs...mrs...mrs..Hertz Yes can I..I..I..I..I..go to the infirmary? Yes ,...Daniel: Excuse me doesn't it say in the school hand book that only 2 may go and it has to be a girl and a boy ur right thx Daniel uha. No but then all the sudden all five of them just get sick....to the factory with u 5 i mean nurses room right mrs.hertz yes. yes right go. As the five ran to the factory Ulrick and Yumi slow up. Yumi: Do y-you want to u-um maybe_______Jeremie:Hury up you two your slower than a slug.

  Ulrick: ya Yumi: nvm ill talk about it later *in her head*(ya maybe).

Jeremie: to the scanner room with the 4 of you...hurry.

Odd: hey will you 2 love birds wake up X.A.N.A is attacking remember.

Aeltia: Come on.

Ulrick/Yumi: right lets go

Jeremie: Transfer Yumi Transfer Odd Transfer Aelita Scanner Yumi Scanner Odd Scanner Aelita...Virtualization.

Jeremie: Transfer Ulrick Scanner Ulrick Virtualization.

Odd:hey took you long enough.

Ulrick looked at Yumi, Yumi noticed this and right away looked away. Ulrick though: is she mad at me is that what she wanted to ask or is she in love with me i hope she is in love with me as much as i am with her. Yumi: come on Ulrick Ulrick: Huh o right lets go.

Jeremie: the tower is southwest east. Aelita: uh right lets go.

Jeremie: i materialization your vehicles. Odd/Yumi/Ulrick : thank you. Jeremie: you have 4 krabs on you and 3 kankerlots.

Yumi:heya Ulrick: good one Yumi. Odd: stop flirting and help me.

Ulrick juped on top of 1 krab down boom jumped on the other one boom well Yumi and odd were taking care of the kankerlots Odd: i get one you get one.Yumi:ok Ulrick : hey they i cant find where the other krab went. as just a little behind him it was destroying there vehicles. Yumi: ooo no our vehicles , great i guess we’ll have to go on foot. Odd : right.

Aelita: there i can see the tower. * hymmm*

the sound of Aelita going into the tower.

Jeremie: Job well done guys materialization Yumi materialization Odd materialization Ulrick. Aelita.beep beep Code____Lyoko

Aelita: tower deactivated. Jeremie: return to the past now.

Ulrick: wow 2 attacks in one morning.

Odd: well you know X.A.N.A once he gets up he on the verge of taking over the world. They all laughed.

Yumi: Ulrick can we go talk somewhere? Ulrick: huh ya where at?

Yumi: Um i dont know the forest? Ulrick: ok

Odd: hey where are you 2 going? well can i have your croissants.

Yumi giggled but a yes finally came out. As the 2 walked to the forest Theo came up Yumi’s old boyfriend. But just walked bye.

Ulrick: what did you want to talk about...away from everyone else?

Yumi? well i wanted to know if maybe well...Ulrick: stop i have to ask you something?

Yumi: What?

The forest Yumi+Ulrick by l0ST iiN HiS EYES xo
Author's Notes:

Ulrick opens his mouth and says something to Yumi...

Just a short update hope you enjoy

Ulrick: well i wanted to know if you * cleared his throat * then Yumi's cell rang Jeremie: where are you 2 and hurry up we are going to have to cover for you pretty soon. Yumi: uha huh we’ll go as fast as we can. Ulrick: was that Jeremie? Yumi: yes.Ulrick: ok well i wanted to know if you would like to go on a--a date. Yumi: Um huh um ok i guess no no Ulrick: ooo ok Yumi : no i ment after to say yes. Ulrick: ooo um how about dinner tonight.Yumi: ok when will you pick me up? sorry Ulrick : its ok how about 5:30 Yumi: ok. Then Ulrick did something he didn't plane to do and kiss her but soon she joined the kiss they both blushed. But finally the brock.Yumi: lets not tell the others k. Ulrick: uhuh.As the 2 walked back they still had a slight bit of blushing going on. They had noticed that everyone was leaving lunch but went in to see if any of there friends were still inside not surprised to see odd still there they caught up with him. Odd: what was that all about i waited for you come on so were not late.
This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=92