Keys To Lyoko (Part I) by Kiwi_R0x
Summary: What would YOU do if YOU found a key to Lyoko? Review and tell me and everyone'll find out!
Categories: Seasons Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Comedy, General
Warnings: None
Challenges: Hello Lyoko Members!
Challenges: Hello Lyoko Members!
Series: Keys To Lyoko
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 6782 Read: 28907 Published: Nov 23, 2006 Updated: Jan 01, 2007

1. Introduction & Prologue by Kiwi_R0x

2. New Opening by Kiwi_R0x

3. France's Mystery by Kiwi_R0x

4. Eyes Fool by Kiwi_R0x

5. And Ditch-o Was Your Name-o by Kiwi_R0x

6. Penpals by Kiwi_R0x

7. The Eye Returns by Kiwi_R0x

8. Hmmm.. by Kiwi_R0x

9. Researching by Kiwi_R0x

10. Believe me! by Kiwi_R0x

11. Stay & See by Kiwi_R0x

Introduction & Prologue by Kiwi_R0x


Intro:

This is about YOU and your findings to Lyoko. Good Luck, because Xana seems to like you..and that's not too great..

DO NOT READ BY CHAPTER! REPEAT DO NOT READ BY CHAPTER!
Your going to switch and pass some chapters by the choice you make. Read on for more details:

Understand this, you make your own decisions on this. There's usually 2 choices -sometimes three- and each will bring you to a different way metting The Lyoko Gang and Befriends (Or not) with Xana.

Thought you'll have to continue through the series, because unless you want a 50 chapter one story series it's going to travel through different books (Stories).

Prologue:

Happy Day! Your just your dearly self, Taylor Forlina, which, yes, is a boy. Sorry girls...With a strange virus living in your computer, what will happen? Only you know. Choices. Choices. Choices. It's what you think. What you would do. Be careful because many will choices will end with tragedy! And we don't want that? DON'T NOD! Of course we don't! Right!
                                                                                  Right?
                                                                                          RIGHT?!

If it says (Untitled) then I have not thought of a chapter title yet. Example:

If you like Code lyoko go to: (Untitled)

If you don't like Code Lyoko go to: Another website called (Untitled)

THANK YOU! Enjoy and please R&R!


New Opening by Kiwi_R0x
Author's Notes:
Review Review Review!

It's in the middle fo summer. July 29th if you must know the excat date. You already did everything with the 'fun' label. Ya know, You do all the fun things first and then get bored on..what? The 7th day of summer break? Though you do enjoy not having to get up early.

Your playing on the Computer. Playing a regular game, TheSims 2, your friend, Kellie got you hooked on it and got it for you for your 13th birthday. You've had the game for exactly a year and two days now. So if you did the math right your 14 years and two days old on the dot.

Suddenly, The game crashes. If you were animation that sweat drop as big as the side of your head would appear right about now, with the lines above her head and your pupils gone. You swore a little here and there. Kellie didn't tell you about that. Your computer needed a little more memory, but she wanted you to figure that out on your own. Nice friend she is, huh?

"WHAT THE HECK?!" You scream..the screen turns black and it seems some sort of..eye? maybe appeared in red. What in the world is that? But it suddenly disapears. Instead of going back to TheSims 2, which will crash again in another 20 minutes. You type in an url that will locate where that weird eye came from.
Besides that'll be more fun!

France? FRANCE?! Your eyes widen. IT'S FROM FRANCE! You live in Texas. In America. And going to France was your dream. WOO! FRANCE! You continue to lookup on this and it brings up a Middle school that you would go to if you moved there. The Kadic? Joy, Hey at least it's easier to spell then your school. Schimelpfenig Middle School*** compared to Kadic Middle School. Which one?

Snap! This is too cool! But..why did this freaky eye thing show up in a school? Was a prank? Whatever. You roll your eyes but save the website under your favorites before coming back to TheSims 2. Your excited now, but it all drained when, ONCE AGAIN, TheSims 2 bug up on you and crashes, You got an e-mail! Thinking it was either your friend Kellie or Jonson you click it. It was Kellie

Dear YOU!
  
Hey has TheSims 2 been crashing more then normal? For me, it's been crashing every 20 minutes for me! And uhh..did you finish that book yet? Cuz I kinda need it! I gotta get it back to Sara!
    HURRY UP:
             Kellie

You sigh. what a loser. But she's YOUR loser. Your best friend. You'll be losers together. And soon you replied. You give up on playing that stupid game. Piece of crap! You grab the book Kellie was talking about: CELL by Stephen King*** and your on page 29, your were suppose to finish it last month but totally forgot about it.

And although you were reading...Your mind kept slipping to that evil red eye.

What did that mean? Oh well, Midnight came around and you put the book down. Page 42's good enough for now. You turn off the computer and fall asleep.

More investation of the Red Eye will be expected for tomorrow.

Good thing it saved you from boredome.

Fun.

IF you want to continue investagating before falling asleep go on to the next Chapter: France's Mystery.

IF you would like to sleep first and THEN continue with the research go to the third chapter: Eyes Fool.


***Schimelpfenig Middle School - A real middle school, and probably the hardest to spell. IT'S REAL! Hard to believe but I went there, and to remember all those..interesting times at the school I thought I shouled bring it up.

***CELL: By Stephen King - The best adult book in american history. And I brought up page 29 because there's an Officer Ulrich! HEHE!

France's Mystery by Kiwi_R0x
Author's Notes:
I do NOT own Code Lyoko. I wish i did. But I do not. Code Lyoko is Moonscoop's and glad I am they made it.

You toss and turn trying to catch any Z's during the night.

Useless. You quickly throw your light blanket on the floor and pace up and down. Three steps forward, turn, and three steps forward, turn. Thinking...

'Why in the world would that just pop out out of..nowhere! maybe it's a prank Kellie's playing!' That was the first thing that came up to mind.

It made sence. It did.

You turn on the computer, drowsy but know sleeping was as much use as walking outside. No use at all. Nada.

You sigh. Your computer is the older kind and for three years now you've been begging your parents for an update on it. 1999 Windows goes real slow, like it's mocking you.

Finally, after what felt like ages (Which was really two, three minutes) the dang computer turned on.

You bring up the school again.

There's something about this school! It's like you've seen it before. Your eyes study the building, but you couldn't put your finger on it.

You type in your school's name, just to see what it comes with.

'Schimelpfenig Middle School' Search

Schimelpefenig is a middle school much to far to keep with muc friendship with the Kadic, but none of the less, SMS and KMS are good middle school penpals. Both Schools send pen pal letters to 7th and 8th graders. Every year the 8th graders from one school or the other, it switches each year,Will visit the other's country. This year SMS students that pay the fee will visit KMS. Thus, is such a fun learning experience. The student will learn Cultures, Languages, Laws, and many more differences in government and will share a story or power point to the school for Thanks and what they learned.

Past Visitors

Past Letters

Home Page

THAT'S WHY! Your History teacher showed you the same picture last year. It's your year. Lucky you! You really WERE lucky! Your teacher was talking about it. About Mr.Delmess, Delimass. You don't know, but it was the principal of the school. THAT'S RIGHT! The teachers at the Kadic are sending letters from the 8th graders there to you for penpals.

This'll be fun!

You forgot it was Sunday, and you have to attend Summer School. Why is it that after everything fun something HAS to ruin it? You have Summer school Monday, Wednesday, And Thursday Noon-4:30pm.

Finally, at three in the morning you doze off into slumber. Your alarm clock waking you up.

IF You want to ditch school and lookup more things about this mysterious eye and/or the Kadic go on to the next chapter: And Dictcho Was Your Name-o

OR

IF you want to attend Summer School and just wait and see what happens, because you don't want to repeat the 7th grade (Again) skip the next chapter on go to the next: Penpals


Eyes Fool by Kiwi_R0x

Your not-very-liked alarm clock wakes up at 6 in the morning.

You forgot you had Summer School Today. Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at noon-4:30pm.

You quickly dress yourself, take a shower, and see you stil have half an hour to waste, and decide it's a pretty good time to lookup this Kadic Middle School.

It looks so..similar! What is with this?

You look up your school:

'Schimelpfenig Middle School' Search

Schimelpefenig is a middle school much to far to keep with muc friendship with the Kadic, but none of the less, SMS and KMS are good middle school penpals. Both Schools send pen pal letters to 7th and 8th graders. Every year the 8th graders from one school or the other, it switches each year,Will visit the other's country. This year SMS students that pay the fee will visit KMS. Thus, is such a fun learning experience. The student will learn Cultures, Languages, Laws, and many more differences in government and will share a story or power point to the school for Thanks and what they learned.

Past Visitors

Past Letters

Home Page

THAT'S WHY! Your History teacher showed you the same picture last year. It's your year. Lucky you! You really WERE lucky! Your teacher was talking about it. About Mr.Delmess, Delimass. You don't know, but it was the principal of the school. THAT'S RIGHT! The teachers at the Kadic are sending letters from the 8th graders there to you for penpals.

You smile. A friend, from France! YAY!

"TAYLOR GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Your dad yells

"Uh, Yes Father!" You quickly reply, kinda upset your an only child. You save THIS website as well as you hop down stairs

AT SMS:

"Here ya go, Your Penpal letters have arrived." The teacher replied.

Why did they only do this in the summer? Not to waste 'FUN school time'? Yeah.... Go figure.

The teacher, Mrs.Plyman, handed up an enevelope addressed to 'PENPAL'

Kellie looked up at you. She had one as well and opened it, her smile dissapeared.
She didn't seem to like her penpal, but it was extra credit which both of you and your other friend there, Jonson needed terribly.

You open yours.

Dear Penpal,
    Greetings! My name is Jeremie Belpois and I would enjoy to write to you all the way from France! It's Winter here, and if I'm correct, it's Summer for you? How is America? I never really seemed to interested in your country, please understand. I have other things to worry about. Grades, for intance. Is that a problem for you? I would write much more but I would to bore you with details! Please write back.

                              From your new Penpal:
                                             Jeremie

Oh, great. How the CRAP do you prononce his last name?! Bell-pose? No, too easy. you have to remember the french prononcation. Belle-posses? I sounded weird, but, Hey! Don't most of last names sound a little weird these days?

"Alright. Everyone get one? Yes? yes, okay! Take out a peice of paper and write back, if we send it today we'll get a responce in one to one and a half weeks!" Mrs.Plyman sounded excited but any blind person could tell she was so pissed that she had to stay at school the entire summer. At least it was only half a day, on everyday but Friday.

Dear Jeremie,
  Hello to you back! I'm Taylor Forlina. I'd like to befriend you as well. A friend from France sounds like a good deal to me. Yeah, it's summer. And I'm not sure about you since you LIVE at your school, but we get a summer break. also to answer one of your questions, Yes, grades is a HUGE problem for me. Pretty much the reason I'm sitting here at school when other people are having a blast, but if we become friends (Like the teachers say we should) it may just be worth it. None taken, America is just like any other country, I think. I can't really say that, I haven't travled out of America before.
Go ahead and write until your hands fall. Cuz trust me, reading your details and writing back beats typing or even writing a 5 front and back essay about why we had to attend Summer School.
                    Sincerly,
                        Taylor

Honestly, you really couldn't care less about this Jeremie guy. and wanted to talk to your friends whom are still writing about now. You glance at the clock, and you can't seem to know if you feel amazed or relieved that three hours have passed.

"Pupils! I will let you send something from America, which means this letter is your homework-" Before the word 'Homework' was finished moans, groans, and some kid kicking the chair in front of him was heard.

"HUSH UP!" She scolded. She was strict, she wasn't a regular teacher. She was usually the dean, but she was the main teacher for Summer School, "You HAVE to send something about America or yourself, like a picture or coin to your penpal."

"Could we send our annoying siblings?" The class clown suggested.

Agreement and laughs filled the air.

"Don't start with me, Young'n! Do you really wish for another detention?"

And the bell rang.

You walk outside with your friends.

"Who'd you get?" you asked them.

"Who'd you get?" They reply.

"Asked you first." You answer.

"I got some girl name Yumi eyeshema or whatever." Kellie replied.

"Yeah, my penpal has a hard last name too." You answer.

"What is it?"

"Jeremie, and then Belle-posses, or something." You replied.

"HA! Mine's so easy!" Jonson cried.

"WHAT IS YOUR THEN?!" Kellie shouted. She was a punk girl, she had black hair, like you,but she had a pink streak down both side of her head, and then the streaks copied itself on the back. She always wore Black and red, or Black and Pink. She was smacking her gum she was hiding from Mrs.Plyman ever since noon.

"Odd Della Robbia."

"His name is Della?"  You questioned.

"NO! He's Odd!"

"That's harsh, man." Kellie scolded.

"No, No. He's name IS Odd!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" You cried, "Yeah, french peoples names are weeeeird!"

"You don't know that." Mrs.Plyman snuck up on them, "Odd may be a weird name here, but Taylor, Kellie, and Jonson may be a weird name over There."

"Which is why we're over a thousand miles away from them." Jonson answered.

Mrs.Plyman rolled her eyes before leaving.



IF you wish to search for that something to give Jeremie B. (Yeah, let's call him that) skip the next two chapters to:(Hmmm..)

IF you want to hang around with your friends skip THREE chapters to: (The Eye Returns)

And Ditch-o Was Your Name-o by Kiwi_R0x

Ditching school sounded like a good idea.

You pretened to be sick and your father fell for it.

"Oh your not going to school today Taylor!" he said.

"Oh, But Dad! I have to I have a-" And you pretend to cough.

"Listen, I'm going to work, and your going to stay put. Mother will be home late tonight again. Work's killing us, so try to be better by this afternoon."

"Sure Daddy."

"Now you sleep and take meds if you have to. But only if you HAVE to, Sleep now!

"Bye Dad."

"Bye Taylor."

You close your eyes, as if to drift into another useless slumber and hear the door close, then the garage door open, a car start, leave and the garage door closing and jump up.

"Decisions Decisions." You say to yourslef. The whole day is yours. No Parents, and your an only child.

Ohh, This is gonna be a good day.

You decide to call to see if Kellie and Jonson did this.

They'd answer their cells if they did.

No answer, so they did not. They were at school.

After hours of doing almost nothing, but reading. (BORING) because you found out your dad had used that damn parental block on your plasma Television and all was left was Discovery Channel, History, Animal Planet, and The Science Channel. Even MORE boring!

You lounge in bed, and then get a call.

"Wass up Kellie?"

"You ditching lying little..." She started, "But don't worry we got your penpal letter right here. And we're comin' to your house to party!"

"Party?"

But the phone call was dropped.

You look at the screen and scream, dropping the phone.

THAT STUPID EYE SHOWED UP AGAIN.

"That is getting too weird!"

And then to your very surprise smoke lunged out of it, and came toward you, or look like it did, but simply went through the door.

You pick up you cell phone going to tell Kellie about this weird Sci-Fi movie your living about now, but the cell phone is broken. Computer? That too.

CRASH!

And THAT was probably the plasma.

And to matter mattes even WORSE, you hear the garage door open again.

You rush down stairs.

It's a mess. Total mess. Hours of cleaning was needed by seconds that it took to make such damage.

"TAYYYLLOOOR!" You dad was frustrated, if HE were an animation chacter smoke would fly out of his ears, "Your! YOU LIED! That's it. Your grounded off EVERYTHING! and your going to school! Get your stuff let's go, Mrs.Plyman would love to hear your excuse for being tardy!"

"But *Cough cough* Daddy! I didn't! I heard A loud crash and a ran downstairs!" You reply he wouldn't believe the smoke story, It was true. But who would beleive that.

Who would believe that?

"Uh huh. Surrrre. If your really that sick Nurse Jona will contact me, Looks like I don't got to go to work today!"

"But-"

"GET YOUR BACKPACK NOW!"

"Fine Fine!"

BUSTED.

Turn around and go back and make the other desicion. Maybe'll brighten things up.

Looks like you can't continue! If you were to get a grade. You'd get an 'F'!

SHAME ON YOU! Ditching school! Maybe you would've gotton something out of it! (Hint Hint) Now off you go!

IF you want to continue and reverse your self go back to the chapter: France's Mystery. Or go all the way over. Maybe THAT will brighten your day!

IF you want to review, go ahead.

OR

Add on to the only open series about JeremieXAelita! ENJOY!

Penpals by Kiwi_R0x

You think ditching school was too much. Besides, maybe you'd get that letter from a penpal!

You get ready, slowly, and happily find you wasted all your time doing so and your dad drives you to school.

"Bye taylor."

"Yeah, Bye Dad." You wave, and stare at the school you hate more life itself.

DING DING DING!

"OH CRAP!" You shoot for the door and sit down right in time..

"Here ya go, Your Penpal letters have arrived." The teacher replied.

Why did they only do this in the summer? Not to waste 'FUN school time'? Yeah.... Go figure.

The teacher, Mrs.Plyman, handed up an enevelope addressed to 'PENPAL'

Kellie looked up at you. She had one as well and opened it, her smile dissapeared.
She didn't seem to like her penpal, but it was extra credit which both of you and your other friend there, Jonson needed terribly.

You open yours.

Dear Penpal,
    Greetings! My name is Jeremie Belpois and I would enjoy to write to you all the way from France! It's Winter here, and if I'm correct, it's Summer for you? How is America? I never really seemed to interested in your country, please understand. I have other things to worry about. Grades, for intance. Is that a problem for you? I would write much more but I would to bore you with details! Please write back.

                              From your new Penpal:
                                             Jeremie

Oh, great. How the CRAP do you prononce his last name?! Bell-pose? No, too easy. you have to remember the french prononcation. Belle-posses? I sounded weird, but, Hey! Don't most of last names sound a little weird these days?

"Alright. Everyone get one? Yes? yes, okay! Take out a peice of paper and write back, if we send it today we'll get a responce in one to one and a half weeks!" Mrs.Plyman sounded excited but any blind person could tell she was so pissed that she had to stay at school the entire summer. At least it was only half a day, on everyday but Friday.

Dear Jeremie,
  Hello to you back! I'm Taylor Forlina. I'd like to befriend you as well. A friend from France sounds like a good deal to me. Yeah, it's summer. And I'm not sure about you since you LIVE at your school, but we get a summer break. also to answer one of your questions, Yes, grades is a HUGE problem for me. Pretty much the reason I'm sitting here at school when other people are having a blast, but if we become friends (Like the teachers say we should) it may just be worth it. None taken, America is just like any other country, I think. I can't really say that, I haven't travled out of America before.
Go ahead and write until your hands fall. Cuz trust me, reading your details and writing back beats typing or even writing a 5 front and back essay about why we had to attend Summer School.
                    Sincerly,
                        Taylor

Honestly, you really couldn't care less about this Jeremie guy. and wanted to talk to your friends whom are still writing about now. You glance at the clock, and you can't seem to know if you feel amazed or relieved that three hours have passed.

"Pupils! I will let you send something from America, which means this letter is your homework-" Before the word 'Homework' was finished moans, groans, and some kid kicking the chair in front of him was heard.

"HUSH UP!" She scolded. She was strict, she wasn't a regular teacher. She was usually the dean, but she was the main teacher for Summer School, "You HAVE to send something about America or yourself, like a picture or coin to your penpal."

"Could we send our annoying siblings?" The class clown suggested.

Agreement and laughs filled the air.

"Don't start with me, Young'n! Do you really wish for another detention?"

And the bell rang.

You walk outside with your friends.

"Who'd you get?" you asked them.

"Who'd you get?" They reply.

"Asked you first." You answer.

"I got some girl name Yumi eyeshema or whatever." Kellie replied.

"Yeah, my penpal has a hard last name too." You answer.

"What is it?"

"Jeremie, and then Belle-posses, or something." You replied.

"HA! Mine's so easy!" Jonson cried.

"WHAT IS YOUR THEN?!" Kellie shouted. She was a punk girl, she had black hair, like you,but she had a pink streak down both side of her head, and then the streaks copied itself on the back. She always wore Black and red, or Black and Pink. She was smacking her gum she was hiding from Mrs.Plyman ever since noon.

"Odd Della Robbia."

"His name is Della?"  You questioned.

"NO! He's Odd!"

"That's harsh, man." Kellie scolded.

"No, No. He's name IS Odd!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" You cried, "Yeah, french peoples names are weeeeird!"

"You don't know that." Mrs.Plyman snuck up on them, "Odd may be a weird name here, but Taylor, Kellie, and Jonson may be a weird name over There."

"Which is why we're over a thousand miles away from them." Jonson answered.

Mrs.Plyman rolled her eyes before leaving.

"I'm thinking she's starting to stalk us guys." Kellie replied looking at the dean's path.

"She just may.."

"Hey, Kellie," You start, "About TheSims 2-"

"Yeah, Kellie! It's been crashing like crazy lately! Would YOU have something to do with it?"

"Me? of course not!" Kellie replied, "If i knew how to do that, do you think I'd be here right now with a failure of an 8th grader and well, YOU Jonson?"

"The weirdest thing popped up afterwards for me." You bring up, "It was some sort of eye."

"Two circles with a dot in the middle? Three lines facing down and one on the top?" Jonson decribed.

"YEAH!"

"Same here."

"Me too!" Kellie replied, "That's why I e-mailed ya'll last night."

"Well, I, for one, researched about it..it came up to the Kadic."

"The Kadic?"

"Our school's friend? In France? PENPALS!"

"Oh right..right. Why?"

"OH YEAH Kellie! I sure know why and I'm going to write a book about it."

"Not with that failing grade in English you won't." She replied.

"Anyway. I might investagate later..."

"Sure. Detective Brown." Jonson teased, "I don't care."

"Gonna find something for your penpal?"

"I guess."

"Yeah..fun."

"Mrs.Plyman sucks." You state, you had her for two years now.

"She does. She really really does. Your house, Taylor?"

"Sure. Why not."

"Awesome."

IF you want to look for information about this strange eye gone on to the library located on chapter: (Researching)

OR

If you want to look for that item for Jeremie B. (Yeah, let's call him that) go to your house with your friends located in chapter: (Hmmm..)

(A/N: Like it so far? AWESOME! R&R! AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE ONLY OPEN SERIES I CREATED! Check it out!)

The Eye Returns by Kiwi_R0x

"Well guys, I'm going home. There's no need to stay here." Kellie replied, having a hand on your shoulder. Rumors had spread that she liked you, but she never acted that way.

She didn't seem affected when you confronted her, she told you rumors are rumors, meaning someone made it up, but moments like this kinda made you think about it.

"Yeah, Let's go to your house Taylor!" Jonson agreed breaking your thoughts.

You stop a minute to hesitate, just for the tension.

"Alright. Sure." You know your dad isn't home and your mom stays really late at work.

"YES!"

It seems everyone likes your house.

AND AT YOUR HOUSE:

"God, your place rocks Taylor!"

Yup, everyone loves your house.

"Thanks." You finally answer.

Kellie asked if she could get on the computer and try to fix it for you, oh, like you'd ever say no.

For more about your friends. Kellie a punk computer whiz. It's..amazing. At school she's dumb when it comes to computers, but it's acting. Her 'image' would shatter if she helped with it, but at her friend's house or her own she loves messing with the HTML codes.

Jonson is enjoying your plasma watching..some sort of anime cartoon. He's a blondie, but is really brunette. To make sence, He's a pretty dumb brunette. He doesn't act when it comes to computers, and he's the same age as you, he didn't fail any grade just his parents sent him to school a year after he was suppose to.

Kellie was 14, meaning her school timing and grades are...hanging on. You can't say good, She's in Summer School with you, but the reason is because she failed the SAT on purpose so you and Jonson wouldn't be so 'alone' in that crammed classroom with over 35 students. One class room, 36 people, 24 desks..not pretty.

"WHATTHEFUDGE?!" You hear her scream, and run over, almost bumping into Jonson who is also coming toward her.

"What's going on?"

"That stupid eye thing scared me!" She replied. and THAT means something, she doesn't get scared easily.

The thing was still on there, Why is it stalking you and your friends.

And before your very eyes smoke seems to come from the screen. You and your two best friends back up, already seeing the faces of your parents when you tell them this story.

The smoke's stays there as if studying you, and your more fightened than anything.

What should you do NOW?!

SHOULD you run out of the house and infrom anyone about this? Go to chapter: (Believe me!)

OR

SHOULD you stay, maybe it will go away on it's own! Go to chapter: (Stay & See)

Hmmm.. by Kiwi_R0x

You decide getting That Jeremie kid that item would waste a good...thirty seconds or so.

And talk to your friends about it.

"Taylor!" Kellie whined, "Since when do you care about it?"

"Kellie..he's been wanting to go to France for forever and a day or two." Jonson answered for you.

"Besides, It'll take only a minute or two.." You stress and finally she nods.

YOUR HOME:

"I just love this place!" She says with a smile, "And your parents aren't home!...Lucky Lucky you."

"Yeah, yeah." Jonson walked ahead, "What are you planning on doing with 'em Kellie? Make out or somethin'?"

"Don't you dare start with that dumb rumor, Jonson." You state.

"We get enough of that, and you know pretty damn well I like Taylor as much as you, which is slim at the moment."

"Well, THANKS!" You cry, and you go up to your room. "American Style..American style..what would that be?"

"Whoa, Whoa! WHOA! TAYLOR!! GET OVER HERE!"

You think it's just a prank to get you down there and at first ignore it.

"TAYLORRR!"

"Fine! Fine!"

You walky slowly downstairs.

"HOLY CRAP!"

"Yeah!" Kellie answered, "Is it just me, or is that stupid eye stalkin' us?"

"It is!" Jonson replied, "But why?!"

The eye had a pulse on your Television.

"Tay-Taylor! If this is a joke. It isn't funny!" The girl yelled at you.

"I'm not doing ANYTHING!" You scream back. Not because your angry, but because...your afraid. What does that stand for?

Suddenly, The picture changed, it wasn't black anymore. It showed...what looks like..a warehouse..containing a huge computer.

"That's weird." Jonson replied.

"It is."

It then showed a seated young man. Blonde, big glasses, and a blue turtle-neck sweater.

"Ready guys?" The boy asked.

"What is going on?" Kellie asked.

"I'm taking a guess, but I'm gonna say we ain't lookin' at a place in America, here." You say.

"That's a good guess."

When the boy looks back at the screen, which looks at you, he jumps a bit.

"What in the world?" He must sees you, the way you see him, and if you can hear him maybe he can hear you.

"Can you hear us?" You ask.

"Of course he can't hear you!" Kellie said, "It's through a-"

"I hear you." The boy replied.

"Alright, Nevermind." Kellie gawked in confusion.

"What are you doing?" He asked, "I cannot close your window.."

"What are you doing?" Jonson asked.

"I'm- Uh.. It doesn't matter. Look, Who ever you people are..you need to get lost."

"We didn't do anything!" You almost shout, "This stupid eye thing showed and now YOUR there!"

"..Eye...Thing?" He reapted.

"So you've heard of it?"

"Uh..yeah. Let's call it that."

"Where ARE you?"

"That doesn't matter either."

"WHAT DOES MATTER?!"

"Wait a minute." He answered.

You hear something opening on his side. Like a door. A big door. Maybe a garage.

"Jeremie? What are you doing?!" A feminie voice asks.

"Hang on. Yumi, we have friends."

"What are you talking about?"

"Just a second!"

"Wait.." You say.

"What was that?" The girl asked.

"Our new friends, Yumi. Take a look."

"Wait a second! Your Jeremie...B,right?"

"How would you know?"

"He's on to something." Kellie stated, "and Your Yumi I, right?"

"Yeahh." The two on the other side looked stunned.

"Do you have a friend named Odd?" Jonson asked

"Well...yes." They answer at the same time after sharing a look.

"Odd..Della Robbia?" You add.

"Yeah. Who ARE you?" Yumi asked.

"We're your penpals!" Kellie jumped up, "This really couldn't get too more weird."

"You don't know the half of it." Jeremie started.

"Well, I'm Taylor Forlina." You introuduce.

"Kellie Norman."

"And Jonson Kelvin."

"And..your our penpals? In...America?" Yumi asked.

"Well, yeah."

"Okay..."

"They said they saw Xana's eye. Yumi."

"They did?"

"What the crap is a Xana?!" Kellie asked.

"They don't seem to know.." Yumi replied.

"They don't know Xana. But they saw his eye."

"EXPLAIN!"

"Xana..he's uhh..alright. So..where'd you see this eye?"

"Last night, on the computer and now today on the Television."

"Yumi? Jeremie?! Hello! What's going on?!" Another voice entered.

"Odd! Come here for a second." Jeremie waved.

"Why?"

"Meet some friends."

"What are you talking ab- What the crud?"

"Odd?"

"How do they know us?"

"Their our penpals, from America."

"America? That's what..on the other side of the globe?"

"....yes...Odd."

You chuckle a bit. This was interesting.

"Wait..so you go...to that...really..really heard to prononce Middle School?" Odd asked.

"Schimelpfenig?" Kellie asked.

"I guess."

"Yeah, we got your letters today.."

"But..isn't summer for you?" Yumi asked.

"Don't rub it in." Jonson sighed.

"Oh..sorry."

"It's cool."

"Alright, Well..." Jeremie started "We'd love to talk to you, but we have to...get back to..school. So..Good bye."

"See ya."

Kellie turned off the television and all went well.

"That was fun." You say.

"30% fun and 70% weird." Jonson added.

"Agreed."

Now what?

IF You want to check out what the Lyoko Clan is thinking go to: (Untitled)

IF you want to continue on YOUR part go to:(Untitled)

Researching by Kiwi_R0x

The library sounded like a pretty good idea.

And after pleading with your friends to come with you, they finally do.

As you walk up you find out it was a complete waste of time

Library: CLOSED
 For plumbing issues.
   Thank you!


"Who cares..really." Jonson shrugged, "We have better things to do."

"Like what?" You ask.

"Go to your house and throw a party?" Kellie asked.

Your usually against that. Because your dad can come home at any moment of time, as long as he works 6 hours a day.

"How about..a party of three?" You ask.

"Your no fun, but okay."

"Let's go."

. . .

"Have a blast." You tell them.

Kellie's working with the radio trying to find a good station.

Jonson's flipping through the channels on your plasma.

You go into the kitchen

"Whoa, Whoa! WHOA! TAYLOR!! GET OVER HERE!"

You think it's just a prank to get you down there and at first ignore it.

"TAYLORRR!"

"Fine! Fine!"

You walky slowly downstairs.

"HOLY CRAP!"

"Yeah!" Kellie answered, "Is it just me, or is that stupid eye stalkin' us?"

"It is!" Jonson replied, "But why?!"

The eye had a pulse on your Television.

"Tay-Taylor! If this is a joke. It isn't funny!" The girl yelled at you.

"I'm not doing ANYTHING!" You scream back. Not because your angry, but because...your afraid. What does that stand for?

Suddenly, The picture changed, it wasn't black anymore. It showed...what looks like..a warehouse..containing a huge computer.

"That's weird." Jonson replied.

"It is."

It then showed a seated young man. Blonde, big glasses, and a blue turtle-neck sweater.

"Ready guys?" The boy asked.

"What is going on?" Kellie asked.

"I'm taking a guess, but I'm gonna say we ain't lookin' at a place in America, here." You say.

"That's a good guess."

When the boy looks back at the screen, which looks at you, he jumps a bit.

"What in the world?" He must sees you, the way you see him, and if you can hear him maybe he can hear you.

"Can you hear us?" You ask.

"Of course he can't hear you!" Kellie said, "It's through a-"

"I hear you." The boy replied.

"Alright, Nevermind." Kellie gawked in confusion.

"What are you doing?" He asked, "I cannot close your window.."

"What are you doing?" Jonson asked.

"I'm- Uh.. It doesn't matter. Look, Who ever you people are..you need to get lost."

"We didn't do anything!" You almost shout, "This stupid eye thing showed and now YOUR there!"

"..Eye...Thing?" He reapted.

"So you've heard of it?"

"Uh..yeah. Let's call it that."

"Where ARE you?"

"That doesn't matter either."

"WHAT DOES MATTER?!"

"Wait a minute." He answered.

You hear something opening on his side. Like a door. A big door. Maybe a garage.

"Jeremie? What are you doing?!" A feminie voice asks.

"Hang on. Yumi, we have friends."

"What are you talking about?"

"Just a second!"

"Wait.." You say.

"What was that?" The girl asked.

"Our new friends, Yumi. Take a look."

"Wait a second! Your Jeremie...B,right?"

"How would you know?"

"He's on to something." Kellie stated, "and Your Yumi I, right?"

"Yeahh." The two on the other side looked stunned.

"Do you have a friend named Odd?" Jonson asked

"Well...yes." They answer at the same time after sharing a look.

"Odd..Della Robbia?" You add.

"Yeah. Who ARE you?" Yumi asked.

"We're your penpals!" Kellie jumped up, "This really couldn't get too more weird."

"You don't know the half of it." Jeremie started.

"Well, I'm Taylor Forlina." You introuduce.

"Kellie Norman."

"And Jonson Kelvin."

"And..your our penpals? In...America?" Yumi asked.

"Well, yeah."

"Okay..."

"They said they saw Xana's eye. Yumi."

"They did?"

"What the fuck is a Xana?!" Kellie asked.

"They don't seem to know.." Yumi replied.

"They don't know Xana. But they saw his eye."

"EXPLAIN!"

"Xana..he's uhh..alright. So..where'd you see this eye?"

"Last night, on the computer and now today on the Television."

"Yumi? Jeremie?! Hello! What's going on?!" Another voice entered.

"Odd! Come here for a second." Jeremie waved.

"Why?"

"Meet some friends."

"What are you talking ab- What the crud?"

"Odd?"

"How do they know us?"

"Their our penpals, from America."

"America? That's what..on the other side of the globe?"

"....yes...Odd."

You chuckle a bit. This was interesting.

"Wait..so you go...to that...really..really heard to prononce Middle School?" Odd asked.

"Schimelpfenig?" Kellie asked.

"I guess."

"Yeah, we got your letters today.."

"But..isn't summer for you?" Yumi asked.

"Don't rub it in." Jonson sighed.

"Oh..sorry."

"It's cool."

"Alright, Well..." Jeremie started "We'd love to talk to you, but we have to...get back to..school. So..Good bye."

"See ya."

Kellie turned off the television and all went well.

"That was fun." You say.

"30% fun and 70% weird." Jonson added.

"Agreed."

Now what?

IF You want to check out what the Lyoko Clan is thinking go to: (Untitled)

IF you want to continue on YOUR part go to:(Untitled)

Believe me! by Kiwi_R0x

Run away?

OH YEAH!

What the heck is that thing doing?!

but before you could tell anyone about this..it disspeared on it's own.

"Oh my god." Kellie whailed, "That isn't right!"

"Neither is that!" Jonson pointed to a bright white light coming toward all three of you.

And all of a sudden your back at school.

"What? NO!" Kellie screamed.

"Kellie! Are you done?!" Mrs.Plyman shouted, scaring EVERYONE.

"Uh, no ma'am."

RING RING RING.

"That's too weird." Jonson says coming up to you.

"What do YOU think happened?"

"I don't know!" You shrug.

"It's like...we went back into the past.." Jonson says.

"Please Jonson." Kellie rolled her eyes, "That's the dumbest idea...but it does make sence."

"Man! Whatever is going on, I could've used it a couple times!" You whine.

"Maybe, for your grades, huh Taylor?"

"Shut up, Kellie."

She chuckled, "Sorry, love to tease you."

"Don't you mean you love hi-" Jonson started.

"SHUT UP JONSON!" Both you and Kellie scream at him.

He started laughing.

"I love that."

"We don't. So quit it." You reply, "With that stupid rumor goin' around..."

"HANG ON!" Mrs.Playman yelled at you.

"Oh, if it isn't the wicked witch of the west." Kellie sighed, as you three turn around.

"Here you go. A letter to your parents to see if you can come to France with us." Mrs.Plyman smiled, ew. She's SMILING!

"Of course."

"Alright, good bye." Mrs.plyman stopped smiling, and walked away.

"Did she smile at us?" Jonson asked.

"I think so.." Kellie replied, "Whoa, three hundred dollars.."

"For what?"

"The plane ticket, No duh."

"Oh, geez.."

"We're going in a couple of...days?!" Jonson asked, "Exactly a week."

"Yeah! I know I can't go.." Kellie sighed.

"Why?" You ask.

"My parents would never give me that much...even to save my life." She said.

"Bummer..Well, we'll tell you ALL about it!" Jonson says.

"Jonson! What if...what if we pitched in? one hunderd dollars each?" You ask.

"Why would you do that?" She looked at you.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" Jonson replied.

Your traped.

"Uh, because...one of my best friends is going to melt in summer school! I can't let that happen!"

Her smile weakened but it was still there.

"But that's four hundred, Four hundred, One hundred." She replied, "That doesn't seem..Wait a second! JONSON! You still owe my a hundred dollars!"

Jonson smiled a huge smile, with a hand behind his head.

"I forgot."

"Whatever, but you don't have too."

"Oh, my friend. Yes I do."

And you and your friends part ways.

You come home to see your dad there.

'Perfect, I can ask him now.' you say to yourself.

"Hey There, Taylor! How'd school go!"

"Hi Dad! As good as school can get."

"What happened?" He put his newspaper down.

"Daddy? My only daddy?...And I'm very happy about it!"

"What do you want?"

You gasp.

"What makes you think I want something? I'm so offended! But..if you must know, Dad? Could I have...oh i don't know...four hundred dollars?"

"F-f-four hundred dollars?!" he reapted, "WHY?!"

"For that trip to France."

"Money don't grow on trees, Tay!"

"Well..Money's made from paper, and paper's from trees....PLEASE?!"

"No."

"Pretty pretty please?"

"No!"

"Pretty..pretty pretty pretty please?" You hate begging but you want to go, and you want Kellie to go to.

"No!!"

"Please, Daddy?! Mom would!"

"Mom's not here is she?! So I guess that means...I should give it to you."

"YES!"

As he gives you the money you call your two other friend's..three way rocks!

"I can't believe it worked!" Jonson cried, "It worked! Four hundred dollars on the payroll!"

"How about you, Taylor?"

"It worked..after a while of begging and bringing mom up...Works every time."


Only one thing to do now:

LETS GO TO FRANCE!

Chapter: (Untitled)

 

Stay & See by Kiwi_R0x

Alright. Stay here, it may...leave. Besides, if you went outside screaming "IT'S GOING TO KILL US!" and people look it see it's just..smoke, their going to laugh and your going to be the new Amerian Idiot.

"Why exactly are we just like staring at it?" Jonson asked.

"I don't know." You take a step closer, to poke it.

Your finger goes right through, like a ghost. You quickly take it out. Your finger made a hole in the ghost like smokey thing but slowly it..like..healed itself.

"That's creepy." Kellie answered. She's one of those girls that like scary movies, and if she admits that something is 'werid' 'creepy' or 'down right scary' it HAS to be true!

"Uck..It felt weird too!" You add, "Like air. Only..with dirt or dust in it."

"Ew." Jonson stated.

"Yeah..Ew." You can't look at anything else anymore. It's..flying smoke! But it doesn't go everywhere like smoke does, it staied in one spot. Like..it's staring at you back.

The door opens. The back door.

"Hey there Taylor I got off work early and- What the hell is that?" Your dad asks.

"DAD! Umm..good question. We...uhh, don't really know what it is." You answer.

"Kay.."

The smokey thing moved away from you and your friends and looked at your dad, circling him.

"Taylor, Kellie, Jonson, Stop this now!"

"It's not us! We sware!" Kellie answered, "XANA!"

"Who now?" Your dad asks.

"Xana! Guys! GUYS! Remember?! Xana! It's Xana! XANA!!"

"AHA! We know WHO it is, and not really WHAT it is, but..eh." Jonson clapped his hands together remembering the name.

"What's Xana?"

"That thing dad!"

Xana went into your plasma Television. Your TV looked like it..absorbed him! It! Whatever..

Found me out, Lucky little Americans. Yes, but the only scamps that can stop me are in a different country...Good luck.

He then, came OUT of the TV and into your father.

"DAD!" You cry running up to him.

"Hmmhmmhmm." Your dad laughs without moving his lips.

"Oh snap. I think Xana just possessed him." Kellie stated.

"Oh..brother!!" Jonson cried.

You await the pain you knew was coming, and sure enough it did.

Your eyes close. You've been..fried.

And FIRED!

Opps! Looks like you can't continue! Sorry!  If you'd get a grade on this you'd get an 'F'!

So sorry! would you like to try again? Go back to: The Eye Returns, or all the way over to help yourself there!!

ORR

Add on the open Series I made!


This story archived at http://codexana.net/lyokofreak/lff/viewstory.php?sid=93