Weird Enough by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy!

Alright, There IS a Lyoko in this, and Aelita is the one who is the 'princess' for it and all that, but Aelita has been a human the entire time, and Aelita had met Jeremie already, but hasn't friended him yet! Aleita's last name is totally made up. William IS in the story, which DOES knock off the balance, but he gets no romace in the story, so it's all nice and cool.
     

In Diary or Journal Entries. and to make it more fun, and balanced for girls and boys, I threw in another charrie! In other news: Odd and Ulrich do not share a dorm. Yumi is STILL older.

This takes place when Ulrich, Jeremie, Aelita, Odd, AND Roxxi are in the 8th year (7th grade)...making Yumi in her ninth year (8th grade)

Just to give you the pair-ups..I'll tell you right straight forward, right now, just not why..alright? If you want it a surprise, Just skip this!

Couples:
Ulrich likes: Aelita
Aelita Likes: Odd
Roxxi likes: Ulrich
Jeremie likes: Roxxi
Yumi likes: Jeremie
Odd likes: Yumi


Friends: (Other than the Lyoko Clan with each other)Aelita+Sissi, Roxxi+Jeremie. Sissi+Ulrich, Yumi+Roxxi, Yumi+Sissi, William+Ulrich (Alright, that's just too weird..someone, help me!) and  William+Sissi

Enemies: (Seperated in 3 groups)

1. All Story
2. At First
3. At Last

1. Roxxi-William, William-Jeremie, and Odd-Sissi (Alright, I didn't lose ALL my sences)
2. Jeremie-Ulrich, Yumi-Aelita, Aelita-Ulrich, Aelita-Jeremie, Roxxi-Sissi, Sissi-Ulrich.
3. You'll find out!

Thank you, and please note: This was totally fun and is fan-made. None should appear in any episode. Of course, Moonscoop owns: Jeremie, Aelita, Yumi, Ulrich, Odd, Sissi, and William, but I own my wonderful Charrie: Roxxi.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]