Weird Enough by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Next Chapter we will be in 1st person naritive! But which one? So..Breath Taking, and Heart Stopping! Okay, enough with my sarcasm.

Yumi's Diary Entry. Typed on Computer and locked with password!

Fourth Day of School:
8/27/06- 12:03 A.M.

I've met them. I've seen them around. I don't really talk to them, I don't care to, but when we all met up for the same project for Science, I found out they were all very nice, and to say the least, we befriended one another.

The students I'm talking about are: Ulrich Stern, Jeremie Belpois, Aelita Jenkins, Roxxi Whitsmore, and Odd Della Robbia. Their all in the seventh grade, making me the oldest.

Like I said, their really nice, and one (Jeremie) is a genius, and I'm not joking around. He's super smart and finished his project earlier than any of us by a mile, and it looks great.

How can I put this? I don't know. Other than just say it. Saying it, writing it, or thinking it...I'm afraid someone else will overhear me, or read something, and tell him. Oh, well...chances, I guess. I think I actually like him! I might like Jeremie! He's twelve, smart, and really cute. I mean, it's only two years, you should've seen him. I know, I know. It's late...I've tried various times to fall asleep but it's useless.

Jeremie's voice runs through my mind every time I close my eyes. I hear him. And to tell someone. Or something, it’s starting to scare me, Oh gee! I better get some rest! Tomorrow's Friday!

XxX

Odd's Journal Entry:

8/27/06
12:47 A.M

It's been four days since school's started and I can proudly say I made some good friends already. Ulrich, Roxxi, Jeremie, Aelita, and Yumi. Each of us had to work on a project. Mysterious, isn't it? I've been keeping Kiwi in the dresser drawer, which he doesn't seem to like it very much. Too bad, he'll stay there anyway. I mean, I don't want him like that, but like I really have a choice!

Well, back onto my new friends...We're all so weird compared to each other, but we have so much in common. I can't think of anything at the moment, but I promise you!

Anyway, as weird as this may sound. I have the slightest crush on one of the girls I just met. Her name's Yumi. Yumi Ishiyama. She's the oldest, in her 9th year (8th grade) she's pretty gothic-like but I like it. I can't sleep with that in my mind.
Grand.

Well...that's it for now!

XxX

Ulrich's Journal Entry:

27-08-06
1:10AM

Being new to this school was a drag at first, but I already made some new friends, and tomorrow's our first Friday of the year. My friends' names are Yumi, Jeremie, Odd, Roxxi, and Aelita.We've seen each other through out school and we have a few classes all together (Math and Science) and it just so happened we all came to the library for that stupid Science Project. I mean, honestly, who gives students a project on the first day of school?! But I guess it's kinda good Mr.Sciflend did or I wouldn't have met any one of them. Yumi, she's the oldest, fourteen and in the 8th grade (9th year) and Jeremie's the youngest, he's in my grade (7th grade/8th year) he's 12 though. We're a pretty funny bunch together.

I know I just met them all. But I have this weird feeling toward one of the girls...Aelita. It sounds so stupid, I'm pretty sure, but she's so...I'm not sure how to explain it. It’s like, she voice is keeping me awake… you probably don’t know. You don’t know, you’re a book for crying out loud.

Oh well, I guess I should try catching some useless Z’s tonight, besides Tomorrow’s Friday! We deserve the weekend this time!

 

XxX

Aelita’s Diary Entry (Also typed):

27/08/06
1:34 A.M

Good night. Well Good morning, I guess. I made some friends today working on my science project. Roxxi, Ulrich, Odd, Jeremie, and Yumi. We all have Math and Science together, but we came at the library on complete accident. I had to help out, which I didn’t really want to do, I think it was Yumi who was passing by but decided to look around, Ulrich was returning some book for the science project, Jeremie was on one of the computer, Odd was…I’m not sure really…reading something, and Roxxi walked in on accident, who knows what she really trying to do, but that’s how it started.

And we all became friends. Not the best way to meet, but it worked out in the end, we all were going to come in later if not then for that project, yup. Just friends…okay, no. I happen to like one of the guys...alot. Odd. He’s really …unique. He’s really nice, and funny, and cute.


Alright...Well I better get SOME sleep tonight!

XxX

Roxxi’s Diary:

08/27/06
1:57AM


 

Being new to the Kadic, and France is a drag. A real drag, but I do suppose things could be worse. Not much, but worse. I mean, it’s not even the first week yet and I made a few friends. Odd, Jeremie, Aelita, Yumi, and Ulrich. Their pretty cool. We met up at the library today. It’s stupid, I know. I hate to read much less, school, period, but eh, I blame projects. We were all working on (or going to work on) our Science projects. It seems we had a strong bond between us, and we didn’t know it.

It’s kinda funny really. Talking to one another wasn’t going to hurt us or anything, but it’s like…we just didn’t want to, but that barrier in life quickly shattered, after me and my wonderful memory forgetting where I was suppose to go, I ran into the library. They worked on projects with a concept that was all too familiar. Once I started asking them about it, we started chatting about various things. The teachers, Principal, what they liked, what I liked, how long they’ve been there, what teachers they heard rumors about.

Hilarious. It was enjoyable. We were all so different, but completed each other. Some of us funny and some of us funny when we want to be, some of us hard working and some, not so much *Cough.Cough.Cough. ODD! Cough. Cough. Cough!* I didn’t see how we became such good friends in about an hour, but we are. And I’m praying it’ll stay that way. The only person I may not see for awhile would be, Yumi. She’s the oldest, one year older than all the others, in her 9th year.

Oh did I mention I happen to have a…little…crush on one of the guys? I mean, I know… I just met them and everything, but I couldn’t help myself. He’s Ulrich. *loving sigh* Ulrich Stern. He’s pretty attractive, oh SCREW THAT! He’s so HOT!! He’s a brunette, green eyes…I can already picture it now. He’s just- GAH! Keeping me up all night long!

Well, tomorrow’s Friday!
 
Good Night! Err, morning! WHATEVER!

XxX

and Last but not least:
Jeremie’s Entry (And still the Jeremie we know, using the computer for this!):
08276
2:43AM

Alright. I’m not new to the Kadic, I’m just bored out of my mind about it.
Ever since Jake moved to…oh somewhere in America, I haven’t had a lot of friends…until today. I made five; Roxxi, Aelita, Ulrich, Odd, and Yumi.

And good friends I hope we shall stay! All but one, Yumi, is my age, but we’re probably going to see her around anyway. We said we’d meet up for lunch tomorrow which is the first Friday of the year. YES! Having dorms and being away from parents and having MORE than one good friend is probably the best for me right now.

We’re going to help each other with the science projects that are due Monday. I’m almost done with mine…I am done with mine, but I’ll help them and chat with ‘em. Their really fun to hang around with. Alone, we’re normal students, but together, we’re the weirdest group of six you could ever meet probably in your whole life.

I know it’s a little weird, but maybe if I admit it, I can sleep tonight! I have a liking toward one of the girls. Roxxi. She’s new, and has a small English accent but I happen to think English Culture is interesting. I’ve been interested in it for awhile now, maybe a few months, and to have an English friend to tell me about their terms and celebrations.

Okay! I said it! Typed it!!! Dear God let me SLEEP now!


~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]