Heart of a Warrior III: Warrior's Redemption. by Sithking Zero
[Reviews - 5]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just the Bios of the main characters.

Presenting the Heart of a Warrior Character Biography! Complete with all sorts of cool info and stuff.


We’ll start out with the dear, sweet, kick-ass Lyoko Warriors, starting with our favorite hero/anti-hero, BASS!!!

-Name: Bass.EXE
-Date of Birth/Creation: August 2, 1993
-Gender: Male
-Height: 6’0
-Appearance (Earth): Black denim pants, grey shirt with yellow stripes on the sides, Black+Gold shoes, purple hair, purple stripes under eyes, red eyes.
-Appearance (Digital): Black Jumpsuit with white lightning bolts up the sides, circular crest bisected from right shoulder to left hip, Black helmet with large golden, swept-back fins on the sides, golden gauntlets and boots with white gloves and black tips (boots), Brown tattered cape, two foot-long golden ridges on back, red eyes, purple marks under eyes.
-Special powers: Get Ability, Flight, Heart of a Warrior program, Aura Shield
-Attacks: Earthbreaker, Gospel Cannon, Banishing World, Air burster, Heatblade.
-Theme Song: Headstrong (Trapt)/Welcome to my Life (Simple Plan)
-Likes: Some rock songs, his cloak, reading, being alone, Aeltia.
-Dislikes: Humans, net navis, You, XANA, people who threaten his little sister.
-Biography: A Net Navi (interNET NAVIgator) computer program designed to protect Lyoko from viruses and exterior threats. Gets mad easily, but is able to control his emotions well. Angry and hateful of the world in general, he’s a scary guy, but has a small soft spot for Aelita. He’s an almost unstoppable being, and fused with the Gospel beast, and with the Get Ability Program, his power can only increase. He was pressed into service early when he and Aelita teamed up to stop the evil XANA when she first reared her head on Lyoko by ingesting the Heart of a Warrior Program, fusing them together into Cadance. XANA was defeated, but when she did strike again, Bass’ creator, Dr. Cossak, erased his memories of Lyoko and deactivated his Get Ability program. He was reprogrammed to become a Net Navi, and was introduced at Scilab, Japan, as the world’s first “Solo Netnavi,” capable of acting totally on his own without an operator. His first mission was to defend the new, developing network. He took his job seriously, and ended up destroying many “defective” programs that could have caused problems later. The head scientists decided to lock him away and give him limiters designed to decrease his great power. When XANA attacked the core of the internet, Bass was blamed, and nearly killed by security programs, at least until Dr. Cossak intervened by reactivating his Get Ability and deactivating his limiters. Bass left, leaving a trail of dead security navis in his wake.
Years later, a man named Dr. Wily offered him a chance to get revenge on the humans by helping him resurrect Alpha, the same system whose rebellion Bass had been blamed for. Bass agreed and stole Alpha from Megaman, and on Skull Island, Bass nearly fried Dr. Cossak when the doctor used a “Pulse transmission system” to send himself into the network. He then faced off against Megaman, lost, and was absorbed by the reborn Alpha. Before being totally consumed, he merged with the remnants of the massive Gospel beast, and became Bass GS, gaining the Gospel cannon and Banishing world attacks. Fleeing to the Secret net to gain power, he fought against Megaman once more, and like before, he lost. Hiding in a secret part of the Undernet, he spent time licking his wounds until XANA, in an attempt to destroy him on her own turf, opened a portal to Lyoko next to him, and he went through. A short time later, Bass met up with the Lyoko warriors, demanding that they listen to him and answer his questions, or, as he put it, “We need to talk.” Over the next few months, Bass aided the warriors off and on, ignoring them for some XANA attacks, providing unconscious backup (such as sending an aura remotely to Aelita), or interfering directly in a XANA attack (Protecting humans and fighting off captured viruses). It was finally revealed (through Franz Hopper’s Diary) that Bass and Aelita were actually related (Franz actually had adoption papers) as brother and sister. Bass explained his backstory, then stormed off in a huff. The next day, he tried to betray the warriors in order to get at Aelita’s missing piece, only to find that Alpha was back once again. XANA then devirtualized the other warriors and absorbed Aelita using Alpha. Bass fought valiantly, but it was all for naught, as Alpha and XANA teamed up and absorbed him. Inside Alpha, he met up with Franz and Aelita, and Bass and Aelita re-fused into Cadance. After a pitched battle, Cadance defeated XANA and destroyed Sector 5 utterly and completely. In the process, the three defused, and Bass, after a long period of thought, took the two exhausted humans back home. After relaying the details of their adventure, he went back to Japan to speak to his father and apologize. Shortly after that, he went back to France to go through Lyoko and go home. Upon arriving at his cave, he had rested for a scant few hours before strange beings, called “Replicons,” began to attack. Bass realized that these were servants of XANA, and dispatched them quickly. He also gathered that- DATA INTERRUPTION, FILE CORRUPTED FROM THIS POINT ON.

-Name: Aelita Hopper
-Date of Birth/Creation: March 10, 1982.
-Gender: Female
-Height: 4’9’’
-Appearance (Earth): Short pink hair, pale skin (hey, YOU spend ten freaking years inside a quantum supercomputer and let’s see how bronze YOUR skin is!), green eyes, long-sleeved pink T-shirt, long maroon overalls/dress thing with two pink poofballs and long red boots.
-Appearance (Digital): Same hair, pointed, elfin ears, cloth sleeves covering her forearms only. Pink miniskirt, Pink vest, cream-colored undershirt and pants with pink straps wrapped around the legs, no shoes (Feet wrapped in maroon straps).
-Special powers: Creativity (manipulation of the fabric of Lyokospace), energy field creation, ingenuity.
-Attacks: Energy  Field (micro earth breakers), manipulation of Lyokospace (can make rocks fall on monsters, imprison them, or make them fall into the digital sea)
-Likes: Techno music, DJing, Jeremie, romance novels, her father, friends, flowers.
-Dislikes: Bullies, XANA, overworking, obsessive-compulsive people.
-Theme Song: Dare (Stan Bush)/ Bring Me to Life (Evanescence)
-Biography: A normal girl who was the daughter of Franz Hopper, she is considered Bass’ sister. She was the first of the group now known as the “Lyoko Warriors,” and is considered one of the team’s leaders. She’s a sweet, angelic figure, coolly logical, yet possessing a sense of almost childlike wonder. Teamed up with Bass over ten years ago to destroy XANA, but XANA forced Franz’s hand and he virtualized himself and his daughter into Lyoko, where both were captured by XANA. Franz became her prisoner, while Aelita escaped with no memories at all. Ten years later, Jeremie reactivates the supercomputer, and with the help of his friends, brings Aelita to the real world after many battles with XANA. XANA had, however, infected her with a “Virus,” which was later revealed to be XANA withholding Aelita’s memories of the real world. Either way, if XANA died, Aelita also died. Then, Bass came, and with him, a trickle of memories and realizations came with until the decoded diary revealed that they were brother and sister and that Franz was the dad. Aelita went into depression because she couldn’t accept that the crazy computer genius who designed the computer suddenly turns out to be her father, and that Bass was… well, her brother. So, in order to prevent any more disasters from happening, she deactivated the supercomputer, killing herself in the process. Jeremie, discovering a broken connection from his laptop to the supercomputer, went to the computer to find the problem and found Aelita. Turning the computer back on, Jeremie and Aelita shared a beautiful kiss until Bass interrupted them. Later that night, Bass betrayed her and tried to steal her fragment (memories), but XANA had cleverly disguised the core of the Alpha internet system as her memories. The system quickly absorbed Aelita, and Bass followed. They were fused into Cadance, and vaporized sector five. A month or two after the destruction of sector five, She went on a date with Jeremie, and was one of the first Lyoko Warriors to receive news that XANA was indeed back, in the form of her father being possessed and kidnapping her. Once back on Lyoko, she was attacked by XANA herself, had a vision of being Bass, and gained a new attack. She was saved by Bass, and she activated a return to the past after deactivating the tower. Her father, upon the return, revealed that when she had fused with Bass, part of his DNA/ coding had gotten mixed with her own, resulting in slight changes to her physiology. She went downstairs for a scan, but she came back with Bass, who revealed some interesting information.

-Name: Jeremie Belpois
-Date of Birth/Creation: December 5, 1991
-Gender: Male
-Height: 4’11
-Appearance (Earth): Blue Turtleneck, Khaki Capris, shoes, black glasses, blonde hair, slightly pale.
-Appearance (Digital): No Data Avaliable.
-Special powers: Runs the Supercomputer, so has data on most of Lyoko. Can activate towers, make vehicles, program viruses, virtual genius at coding and decoding.
-Attacks: No Data Avaliable.
-Likes: Computers, logic, learning, reading, saving people, Aelita, techno music, forests.
-Dislikes: People disrupting his work, inefficiency, Sissi, sleep, XANA, waking up with the keyboard impression on his face, a good portion of Odd’s musical tastes and jokes.
-Theme Song: Blinded me with Science/Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Daft Punk)/
-Biography: Jeremie is a computer genius, easily on par (or a little lower) then that of Franz Hopper himself. He is the one who coordinates the Lyoko Warrior’s missions against XANA, and he doesn’t do any of the fighting himself. He is good at decoding and creating viruses and programs, and has created multiple programs for the Lyoko Warriors, from the Marabounta to Franz Hopper’s diary decoding software. It was he who finally decoded the diary, he who told Bass and Aelita about their relations to one another, and he who took Aelita out on the ill-fated date where XANA reappeared. He is currently trying to find a way to track XANA across the internet.

-Name: Odd Della Robia
-Date of Birth/Creation: June 15, 1991
-Gender: Male
-Height: 5’2
-Appearance (Earth): Blonde, cone-shaped hair with a purple splotch in the middle; Purple shirt, purple bell bottoms.
-Appearance (Digital): similar, but with cat paws instead of hands, a circular logo showing his dog, Kiwi, urinating; cat tail.
-Special Powers: Shield, precognition (removed), excellent aim.
-Attacks: Claws, “Lazer Arrows,” fast moving arrowheads that act like bullets. They are fired out of his wrist. Unlike other Lyoko Warriors, his attack has limited ammo, so once he’s out, he can only rely on claws.
-Likes: Dates with pretty girls, his friends, his dog (Kiwi), pranks, insults, stuff.
-Dislikes: Sissi (occasionally), Jim (most of the time), XANA, monsters, Bass.
-Theme song: Bad Reputation (Halfcocked)/ Dare to be stupid (‘Weird Al’ Yankovick)/Break, Break, Breakdance (himself).
-Biography: A slightly crazy young male, Odd grew up with four older sisters who used to use him as a model for their clothes. He is the Lyoko Warrior’s resident prankster and tension-reliever, which can get him in trouble sometimes. Has a secret crush on the Principal’s daughter, Elisibeth “Sissi” Delmas. Can act reckless at times, jeopardizing missions and such. When Bass first appeared on Lyoko, Odd had the honor of being the first Lyoko Warrior to attack him, with an infected arrow, no less. He also had the “honor” to find that his attack did didly-squat, as Bass merely snatched the arrow out of the air. Abandoned the Lyoko Warriors in order to save Sissi from a Scyphizoa. Was the first to fall in the defense of the tower that was decoding Franz’s diary. Recently, during XANA’s newest offensive against the Lyoko Warriors, he was trapped in a cave with Bass, and was then attacked by a Scyphizoa.

-Name: Ulrich Stern
-Date of Birth/Creation: March 4, 1991
-Gender: Male
-Height: 5’1
-Appearance (Earth): Olive green baggy pants and a dark yellowish-green top with a green jacket over it. Brown hair.
-Appearance (Lyoko): A karate headband and a katana, as well as a drawing of an Oni on the back of the vest. He wears tabi over his feet.
-Special Powers: Triplication (cloning himself twice), Super Sprint (moving extremely fast), Triangulation (traps victim between three Ulrichs moving at high speed.)
-Attacks: Impact (slams sword into Eye of XANA), Triangulation (see above). Utilizes a katana.
-Likes: Yumi, video games, hanging out with his friends, Not William, peace and quiet.
-Dislikes: Sissi, William, Odd (sometimes), chaos, XANA ruining his ‘moments’ with Yumi.
-Theme songs: Bad Reputation (Half-cocked)/Kryptonite (Three Doors Down)
-Bio: Ulrich stern is a troubled soul. He has enormous amounts of pressure exerted upon him by School, his hard-to-please parents, and Lyoko (with a certain cyber-demon inside). He is one of the most effective (and strongest) of the Lyoko warriors, and many monsters have fallen to his blade. However the pressure gets to him, and is sort of moody and angsty. He has a massive crush/is in love with Yumi Ishiyama, but is too nervous to tell her. Whenever William Dunbar, who holds similar feelings for her, comes around, he always gets depressed and angry. He was one of the party that first met Bass in the forest sector, and later fought alongside him when defending the tower that was decoding Franz’s diary. He was actually the last of the warriors (save Aelita, but she was in the tower at the time and did no actual fighting) to fall in the tower’s defense, and it was only because they took him by surprise after he defeated his polymorphic clone version of himself. He was devirtualized by XANA in the final battle, but he made an epic comeback during the deactivation of the towers that were keeping Kadic in a blackout, destroying many monsters while Odd and Bass were trapped in an ice cave.

-Name: Yumi Ishiyama.
-Date of Birth/Creation: September 1, 1989
-Gender: Female
-Height: 5’5
-Appearance (Earth): Black turtleneck sweater that has long sleeves and exposes her navel. She also wears black pants, and a pair of boots.
-Appearance (Lyoko): A geisha-like outfit with a short flowered dress over red tights and boots that go up past her knees.
-Special Powers: Telekinesis. Can pick up and move objects on Lyoko. This takes time and energy to do, however, and prolonged use can result in her fainting.
-Attacks: Two iron fans that act like razor-edged boomerangs. She can guide these with her telekinesis for more accurate attacks.
-Likes: Japanese food and culture (it is her native one), Ulrich, her friends and family.
-Dislikes: William, Odd (Sometimes), Sissi (mostly), her little brother’s teasing.
-Theme songs: Me against the world/Girl in the band
-Bio: The cool, soothing voice of reason among the Lyoko Warriors. She’s the oldest member of their group (except Franz and Aelita) and as such, is looked up to by some of the others. She has a unique perspective on things, often able to boil down something to a point. She’s in love with Ulrich Stern, but difficulties, such as Elisibeth Delmas and William Dunbar, keep popping up everywhere. She took part in all the major battles in the Heart of a Warrior saga, but played a special role in Bass’ history with the Lyoko warriors. She was the one who found him after he was infected by XANA, and thusly helped make sure that he owed his life to them. She also fought alongside Ulrich and Aelita in the battle to deactivate the two towers that were draining the power from Kadic and the surrounding town.

-Name: Franz Hopper
-Date of Creation/Birth: March 4, 1945
-Gender: Male
-Height: 6’0
-Appearance (Earth): White lab coat, blue jeans, black shoes.
-Appearance (Lyoko): Unknown; appeared the same while inside Alpha.
-Special Powers: Unbelievable programmer, greater then or equal to Jeremie and Aelita. Knows all sorts of access codes and programs that allow him to manipulate Lyokospace like Aelita.
-Attacks: None that have been seen yet, but at bare minimum has combat skills of an average human.
-Likes: Order, safety, peace, his daughter, Bass, Jeremie.
-Dislikes: XANA, danger for his daughter.
-Theme song: A World Without Danger (Noam)
-Bio: Creator of the Supercomputer. A shy, almost modest genius, who’s willing to do almost anything to stop XANA from hurting anyone else. He was a science teacher at Kadic Academy before working on the Supercomputer. It is not known how he got into it, but he was also part of a top-secret government research division in charge of creating a weapon code-named "Project Carthage." The project was a weapon designed to disrupt enemy communications, but for some reason Franz protested against it, creating Lyoko as a way to destroy Project Carthage. However, apparently midway through the project, Franz shifts his attention from destroying Project Carthage to making a world safe for him and his daughter. It's unknown what happened to his wife. After working for a long time, he finally discovers how to do a Return to the Past, and reportedly redoes the same day over two thousand times, inadvertently making the Supercomputer more powerful in the process. This gave rise to XANA, and Franz contacted his old friend, Dr. Mikhael Cossak, in order to create a super defense program for Lyoko. This program became Bass, and Franz installed the Heart of a Warrior program into him in order to defeat XANA. Bass fused with Aelita, and they formed the mighty Cadence. XANA, nearly defeated, hacked into the government files, saying that they (Franz, Aelita, and Dr. Cossak) were terrorists. Franz and Aelita fled to Lyoko, while Dr. Cossak and Bass fled to Japan. Once on Lyoko, XANA attacked Franz and Aelita. Franz was taken prisoner, his Key to Lyoko stripped from him, and Aelita survived, minus her human DNA and her memories. Later, during the battle to decode his diary, Franz overrode XANA’s corruption, allowing the diary to decode at super speed. He later was fed to Alpha, and saved Aelita and Bass when they were absorbed. He attached himself to Cadence when Aelita and Bass turned into her, and hitched a ride out of Alpha. He was the first possessed by XANA after she came back, and revealed that some of Bass’ coding/DNA had slipped into Aelita’s.

-Name: XANA
-Date of Creation/Birth: Unknown.
-Gender: Female.
-Height: 5’11
-Appearance (Earth): Unknown. Probably same as Lyoko, but mostly appears as specters, which look like black clouds of smoke/mist.
-Appearance (Lyoko): It’s been described as: “black samurai armor. Her legs had less of the black armor, but instead had a short skirt made of it and gray pants that went down to her knee-length black and red boots. On her breastplate, armor skirt, and the back of her palms, the being’s logo was proudly displayed: A red bulls-eye with one stick coming out the top, and three shorter sticks coming out of the bottom.”
-Special powers: Lightning, hacking, can control any electronic device, able to turn into smoke/mist/spectre, activation of towers, summon/control of monsters, regenerative abilities.
-Attacks: Lightning, Possession, Earthbreaker, sword, laser beam, others.
-Likes: destruction, irises, death, chaos, her father, when things go her way, suffering of others.
-Dislikes: You, Humanity, the Lyoko Warriors, Bass, most of earth.
-Theme songs: I hate everything about you.
-Bio: A mysterious program, she has her own agenda that she shares with her father. She first appeared over ten years ago, in the midst of the Lyoko Project, attempting to destroy it. After Cadence defeated her, she spent time framing the Hoppers and the Cossaks. She succeeded, but all parties survived. After capturing Franz and erasing Aelita’s memories, she infected Alpha, core of the internet, framing Bass and sending him down a spiral of hate and rage. She later was reactivated, and began trying to destroy the Lyoko Warriors, until she realized that Bass was close. She brought him to her world, until realizing that he was about a billion times more powerful then anything she had. So she infected him with a virus and attacked several more times, including with several Schyphizoas in the real world. She also summoned two polymorphic clones to Lyoko in order to destroy Ulrich and Bass while they defended the tower decoding the diary. She also lost the battle against Cadence, though she won initially. She bode her time and brought back her father, and has teamed up with a Dark Bass clone named Forte to destroy the Lyoko Warriors and some other ulterior motive.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]