Laser Arrow: Shute! by Aqua Lyokia
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I do not own Code Lyoko nor do I own Gundam Force. All I own is the plot. Code Lyoko belongs to Moonscoop, and Bandai owns Gundam Force.

Odd stared out at the bus, which brought in the new students. Some of these were from other parts of Europe, very few were from America. Odd knew it was only minutes until he saw them in the dorms, hanging around or causing trouble like he did. It was also only minutes until Odd would see his little brother here as well. He knew that he dreaded the moment that he sees the red-headed kid walk into the dorm building. Odd sighed, he saw him. Odd didn't hate him or anything, it was just that he was attracted to trouble, and what if he was caught getting away to the factory to fight XANA? Odd shook off the thought, to only receive another thought, the old nicname would come back; Odd Shot. Odd cared for his brother, which was why he begged to hae him go to another school, or at least not have him recognized as his brother. The only part of that the Odd got was that no one at the school except the people Odd tells and the principal would know of him. The principal knowing was a bad idea; he was going to have Odd and his brother share a dorm for a semester, just long enough to let his brother know his way around. The next semester was going to be tourture to Odd. Odd heard a bang on the door.

"Della Robbia, do you have your things?" Odd grabbed his bag and walked out of he door that Jim just opened.

"Yeah. Number 67A1?"

"Correct." Odd headed down the stairs. Figures that he'd get the room. Only smart kids would want the room, nothing near what Odd was. He walked into the large room, which was empty except for the two beds, both were parallel, a lot like the other room Odd had shared with Ulrich, only the view he had before wasn't outside his window now.  There was a knock on the door, Odd knew perfectly who it was.

"Hey Odd!" He turned to see a red haired kid walk ino the room, he was wearing his typical red shirt and mahogany pants.

"Hey Shute." 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]