Laser Arrow: Shute! by Aqua Lyokia
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Once more, I do not own Gundam Force, Code Lyoko, or the concept of crossovers.

    "So your brother is here as well?" Yumi, a japanese girl in the nineth year (eighth grade) asked Odd.

    "Yeah. He's a nice kid an-"

    "So why don't you want him here then?" Ulrich, a kid who had brown hair questioned. Sure he shared a room with Odd since the seventh year, but that didn't mean he was like Odd. They were almost exact opposites, Odd being the jokester of the five of his friend, with Ulrich being the most sarcastic.

    "Back at our other school, the one I told you had the cafeteria that served broth for a week right?" Everyone shook their heads. Even Aelita knew that on his first week at Kadic, he loved the food enough to hug it, which he did every day. "Well, whenever we were together, the both of us were called 'Odd Shot'. I protected my brother, but that didn't mean that-" Odd stared stright past Jeremie, a boy who was in the eighth year with him, seeing a huge swarm of bugs. If anyone knew Odd, they would know that he hated bugs, especially flies.

    "Odd, what is it?" Aelita, a pink haired girl looked to where Odd was staring. But she saw something else. She liked bugs, they wouldn't make her scream. Only falling into the digital sea or something out of the ordinary would make her scream. Everyone looked to what she saw. Aelita saw that the rose bush that Jim planted by the science lab last year was turning grey, stone grey.

    "Guys, I think we need to scram!" Odd ran, to only see his brother go the way that the bugs came from. "Shute! Get back here!" It was like Shute didn't hear what Odd said. Odd chased his brother, who was actually trying to get the attention of the bugs.

    "Hey! Bagu Bagu! Come and get me!" Shute made a face at the swarm, which made it chase him. Odd took this as a chance, distract the "Bagu Bagu", and help get everyone out of Kadic.

    "Bagus! You missed me!" This started the competition between the two, who can distract the Bagu Bagu flies the longest. Odd last had them, until Shute threw his comment up this time.

    "Human got your wings? If not, come and get me!" The Bagu Bagu were going faster than they had before, and were about to get Shute this time.

    "Shute! Look out!" Odd was sure he was too late, as the swarm gathered where his brother stood last. He stood agast at the loss. Odd closed his eyes, he didn't want to see this, nor did he wnt to see his fate. The Bagu Bagu were about to get him, until he was pulled onto something, but soon after, Odd felt something hit his head, right after he heard a gruff voice.

    "Watch it Entango! This kid's tired enough! We don't want him dead!" 

 

    Odd opened his eyes later, to find that he was in the forest outside of the acadamy. Odd sat up, feeling stiff, as if he rode a metal horse. Odd looked around, trying to figure out what happened. All he remembered was that Shute was attacked by the Bagu Bagu, as he called them. Odd soon saw the manhole that lead to the factory, and started down it. Being alone at the factory was enough to help Odd clear his head, and help him morn for Shute. Not taking his skate board, the lonely trek down to the factory was started.

    "Hey Odd!" Odd turned, to see a red-head boy, the very same one he loathed to see walking around the acadmy, Shute.

    "Shute! Wh-what happened?"

    "I was taken away right before the Bagus got me." Odd was happy for right now, it all was fair to him,  he spooked Millie before, why shouldn't his brother spook him this time?

    "Zapper Zaku said they were down here, hiding. Zako.

    "I bet getting both of them would put us on his good side. Zako." Around the corner came two stouty robots, both of them wore puke green armor, and had a single, glowing, red eye. If it weren't for the fact that they were short, and sounded like a cow, they would have been a nightmare coming to life. But with the voices that they had, and the fact that they were as tall as Kiwi, they might as well have dunce hats on them. They were a laughing stock, if it was the time to be.

    "Shute, what are those things?"

    "Would you believe me if I said the junk mom had to kick me to take out to the can?"

    "No."

    "Then you don't believe the truth." 

    "I still don't believe that or the fact that you and Nana are being homeschooled. How am I supposed to believe that this is the trash you take out?"

    "I have a bit of help." Odd rolled his eyes, not wanting to continue, having Shute's 'junk' finding them.

    "Zako! There they are! Zako!" One of the two saw them, now screaming and pointing it out to his partner.

    "Shute, what are we supposed to do?"

    "My best idea for a case like this: run before they release the Bagu Bagu!" Odd took off running, along with Shute in tow. "Odd! Where are we going?"

    "To probably the safest place here at Kadic! The facotry!" The manhole that lead to the factory was nearby. The only thing was that there was something, sleeping, right in front of the ladder. Something not human, something that was a robot. A large one.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]