Code Digimon? by GarageKid
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Digimon and Code Lyoko are alot alike, they both have digital worlds (LYOKO and the digital world) and they both are kept secret form most other people.

The girl that had beaten Odd, beat seven other boys before calling it quits. The girl wore all black and had short black hair. Her deck was in deck case around her leg.

"Why are you quiting?" someone asked from behind her. She turns around to see a boy with brown hair and green clothing.

"Sorry, but I already beat 8 people." She said. "If you want to play, you're making a mistake."

"What do you mean?" The boy asked.

"I've played this game for four years." She began. "I don't intend on loseing."

"As tempting as that is, I don't want to play." He said. "I want to know HOW you beat Della-Robbia." The girl gave him a blank look.

"Who?" She asked.

"The first person you played." He said. "He's my new roommate so how did you beat him?"

"He was easy" She began "He always shows off, so you can take him down by useing a Power Bond."

"Easy enough." The boy said. "I'm Ulrich by the way."

"Yumi." Yumi looked around to see if her little brother was playing at one of the tables, but he wasn't. "Hey have you seen a 10 year old with dark brown hair any where?"

"No why." Ulrich asked.

"He's my younger brother, I need to get him home before dark." Yumi said as she looked for her brother.

"I have to head back to the dorm." Ulrich said. "I guess I'll see you around." Ulrich said as he headed to the dorms. When he got their he saw Odd on the bed with his cards in a deck next to him.

"I'm thinking you're Odd." Ulrich said.

"Yeah." Odd said.

"If your challanging me, big mistake." Ulrich said as he took out his deck.

"No I'm teaching a friend." Odd said. "I never got your name."

"Ulrich." Ulrich said. he then took out a binder of Digimon cards.

"Hey, what's your favorite Digimon?" Odd asked.

"Gabumon." Ulrich said.

"What's a Gabumon?" Odd said as he also took out his binder of cards.

"This." Ulrich said as he took a Gabumon card from his binder. "I have at least ten diffrent Gabumon."

"Hey, Odd sorry it took so long." Jeremie said.

"Jeremie this is Ulrich. Ulrich, Jeremie." Odd said.

"You a Digimon fan?" Jeremie asked the two started laughing.

"Of course!" Ulrich said. "Every one plays Digimon these days."

"I'm going to beat that black girl tomorrow." Odd said.

"Black girl? You mean Yumi?" Ulrich asked.

"You know her?" Odd looked supriced.

"She's in my martal arts class." Ulrich said. "Her dad works for the Digimon company. She gets to see all the tornaments and tradeing meets."

"Her dad works for the Digimon company?" Jeremie asked.

"Yeah, he makes the new monsters." Ulrich said

"We should go meet her tomorrow." Jeremie said. "She can tell us about the new cards."

"OK great Idea." Ulrich and Odd agreed.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]