Heartland by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Mrs. Ishiyama was getng ready for her high school reunion.

"How do I look?" She asked as she walks down the stairs.

"Good." Mr. Ishiyama said as he begain reading the paper.

"Did you even look?" Mrs. Ishiyama asked angrly.

"Yes." He said.

HONG

A car from outside begain to hong the horn.

"Well I see you all monday." Mrs. Ishiyama said as she left.

"Bye mom." Yumi and Hiroki called.

***

The next day Yumi  met up wih the rest of the gang that morning. Odd came running from the dorms and hid behind Ulrich.

"Sorry about this buddy." Odd said as Emily was chaseing him out of the dorms. Looking ready to kill him.

"What did you do now?" Ulrich asked.

"I....Well....kinda."

"ODD! You are so dead!" Emily called as she ran up. Ulrich moved out of the way, So Odd ran behind Yumi.

"You wouldn't go through Yumi, would you?" Odd asked.

"She wont have to." Yumi said moving out of the way.

"Jeremie, Aelita, help!" Odd said.

"Odd what did you do?" Aelita asked.

"He started a rumor saying that I kissed a member of the chess club." Emily said.

"Odd, you really know how to get girl to want to rip your head off or beat you to a bloody pulse! Why did you start that rumor anyway?" Yumi asked.

"I got bord." Odd said.

"Can I suggestion?" Ulrich asked.

"That would be nice." Odd said.

"RUN!" Ulrich said as Odd begain to run to the wiids with Emily on his tail.

"I thought Odd liked it when girls chased him." Jeremie said.

"No if there going to beat him up." Aelita said as the gang begain to laugh.

***

That night when Yumi returned to her house, her dad was waiting for her by the porch.

"Sorry I'm late.....Daddy?" Yumi said as she saw a tear run down his face. Yumi looked past him to the couch to see Hiroki crying.

"Sit down, Yumi." Her dad said. Yumi sits next to Hiroki who leaned on her as she sat down.

"Yumi, Your mother was in a car accedent." Her dad begain.

"What happened?" Yumi asked.

"A drunk driver ran into her car." He said as he sat down on the couch.

"Is she OK?" Yumi asked.

"Yumi.....She's dead." He said as he started to cry, only this time Yumi started to cry with him. Her dad started to rub her back to make her feel better. "There's no harder lost then the lost of a loved one."

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]