Code Season 4 by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

The gang moped around, because of the loss of LYOKO. Jeremy was on his lab top trying to find some trace of LYOKO. “Forget it, Jeremy.” Ulrich said. “LYOKO’s gone.”  Jeremy closes his computer and looks up.  “I’m not giving in to X.A.N.A.” He said.  The rest of the gang looks around to find Aelita whom had disappeared.  “Where Aelita?” asked Jeremy.  “I’ll go find her. She wouldn’t go far.” Yumi offered.  “Be careful, X.A.N.A can attack freely now.” Ulrich warned. “Don’t worry.” Yumi said smiling.  “Who knows? X.A.N.A could be Dr. Doom!” Odd joked.  Odd was laughing all the way back to the dorms. “We haven’t heard from Yumi in a while.” Ulrich said in a worried voice. “I hope she’s OK.” There was quiet for a moment, and then Ulrich’s cell phone rang. “Yumi?”

“Last time I checked!” Yumi said in a somewhat happy voice.

“At least you still have a sense of humor.” Ulrich said. “Any luck finding Aelita?” A moment of silence.

“No, Sorry I circled the woods at least twice, no luck.”

“Come back to the dorms she’ll turn up.”Ulrich said trying to make Yumi feel better.  “Be careful.”

“OK” Yumi replied and hung up.

 

Ulrich told Jeremy that he told Yumi to come back to the dorms. Jeremy was not happy about it.

“She needs to find Aelita! How can you tell her to call it quits?” Yelled Jeremy who was unhappy to hear it.  “Yumi tried, give her a break! She has been looking for Aelita for HOURS! And it’s getting cold.” Ulrich said trying to defend Yumi. Odd jumped in knowing what Jeremy was saying was unfair. “Ulrich’s right Jeremy, it’s getting late and Aelita could be in her room already. What’s Yumi suppose to do, stay out in the cold all night?” Odd stayed on Ulrich’s side. “I’ll look for Aelita myself then. But only because you both are pitying Yumi!” Jeremy said storming out the door.

 

A while later Yumi came through the door, cold, and asked what happened.  Ulrich pulled a blanket over her shoulders and told her about the fright him and Jeremy got in. “I did find Aelita, when I was coming back to the dorms.” Yumi explained. “She said she was going to her room.  She was very upset.”

“WOW! For once I was right. Aelita went back to her room, Detective Odd wins!” Odd was dancing around before Ulrich gave him a punch. “Knock it off! Now Jeremy is lost, and it’s too cold in the wood to find him.” Ulrich yelled.  “Just throwing this out there,” Yumi begin, “but could you just use a cell phone and call him?” Ulrich and Odd looked at each other felling a little dumb that they didn’t think of that before. “He’s probably still angry with us.” Ulrich said. But then again it was the only thing they could do. Odd dialed Jeremy’s number.

 

“Hello?” Jeremy said.

“Jeremy! Aelita’s OK. Yumi found her!” Odd said in the cell phone with a happy voice.

“Oh yeah? Then let me talk to her.” Jeremy was testing Odd and Odd knew it.

“She not in the mood to talk to anyone, you have to came here.” Odd could hear Jeremy laughing in the cell phone. “She always talks to me your lying!” Odd was getting angry. “You’ll die in the cold. The principal already called all the parents of the day students, including Yumi’s, and said it was too cold for the students to walk home. So Yumi’s bunking with Aelita tonight. You need to come back!”

Jeremy listened to Odd and came back to the dorms. “Is Aelita OK?” Jeremy asked Ulrich as soon as he entered the room. “She and Yumi went to sleep early, they both where tired and cold from being in the woods to long. I think Yumi is catching a cold from looking for Aelita.” Ulrich voice sounded very concerned. “You know Ulrich, you completely concerned about Yumi lately.”Ulrich blushes.

 

The next day the girls met the guys in the school yard. Aelita was still upset, Yumi told the gang she tried to make her feel better, but on luck.  

“Why is she so upset?” Jeremy asked.

“Well,” Yumi began, “you would be upset if you lost both your parents. I mean, now that LYOKO’s gone, France Hopper is gone.”

“Don’t forget William is also gone.” Odd said.

“I did told you guys it was a bad idea to make him part of the group!” Yumi reminded them.

“We should have listened to you.” Ulrich said. “You did warn us.”

 

Later that day Jeremy fond a small data that lead back to LYOKO. Meanwhile the gang was on their way to the Hermitage, the house France Hopper lived in, so Aelita could look around and find something they would help Jeremy recreate LYOKO. They all split up to cover more ground faster. Yumi found a door that led to an old basement. There’s got to be something here. Yumi thought. Ignoring the strange tracks, she looked around. A wolf possessed by X.A.N.A jumped out and attacked Yumi. When the wolf Tackled Yumi to the ground, she falls over and let out a scream. The Wolf bit her leg before leaving.

 

Ulrich and Odd heard her scream and ran to the basement door.

“YUMI!” Ulrich yelled down, but no answer.

“I saw a wolf possessed by X.A.N.A leave the basement a while ago. It didn’t even see me.” Odd told Ulrich.

“It might attack Aelita,” Ulrich said “go and protect Aelita while I check on Yumi.” When Ulrich got down the stairs he saw the blood on Yumi’s face and leg. He ran over and tried to shake Yumi awake.

“Come on. Wake up.” Ulrich laid Yumi’s head on his lap and started cleaning the blood off her face. Soon Yumi wakes up, but her body is shaking. Ulrich used his jacket as a bandage to wrap the wound on her leg up.

“Now that you’re up I can get you to the nurse.”Ulrich said relieved that Yumi’s OK.

 

At the nurse’s office the nurse wraps the bite on Yumi’s leg. As soon as the two of them left the nurse’s office they headed to the Hermitage.

“You sure you’re OK?” Ulrich asked. “That’s a deep bite and…” before Ulrich could finish, Yumi covers him mouth.  “I’m fine. Really, I know you’re worried, but it was just a bite it could have been worse.” Yumi moves her hand and they continue down to the hermitage. “I know I’m getting annoying.” Ulrich begins before the reach the Hermitage,” But now that X.AN.A can attack freely, I-I don’t want to lose you.” Yumi had never heard Ulrich’s voice that soft. Yumi hugs him and they look for Odd and Aelita.

 

“ODD?” Ulrich yells. “ODD, Kerry Clarkson and Lindsey Lowman are inviting you to dinner.” Ulrich said trying to get him to call back but there was no responds. “And to think Odd would be fling down the stairs by now.” Yumi said laughing. “Oh what that’s not good.” They swiped all the room in the house. ”you know, you could” Before Yumi could finish Ulrich pulls out his cell. “I know what you’re going to say.” Ulrich dials Odds number.

“You’ve reached Odd, and he’s currently single.” Odd said thinking it was a girl.

“First of all it’s Ulrich, second where you are!” Ulrich said trying not to laugh.

“Ulrich! You and Yumi need to get to the factory, it’s amazing!” Odd hung up.

“Well, what did he say?” Yumi said

“We need to get to the factory” Ulrich began “I need to tell you something.” Before Yumi can answer him, Ulrich kisses her. Yumi blushes.

 

When they get to the factory they both don’t say a word about the kiss. As soon as they step into the lab Jeremy yells with extiment! “LYOKO’S BACK! I don’t know how but it’s back!”

“The fight against X.A.N.A continues.” Ulrich said.

“He’s not done with us.” Jeremy reminded him. “But now he has William.”

“What do you mean?” Yumi asks.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]