Code Season 4 by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Aelita and Jeremy had a date that night, so Ulrich and Odd had to keep an eye out for X.A.N.A attacks. William walks through the door.

“Hi Ulrich.” William said in a friendly voice. Ulrich knew he was going to tell him to hand over Yumi.

“So you’re dating Yumi.” William was holding back anger. “How is that going?” William wanted to know how Yumi felt about Ulrich. “Great, Yumi and I are glad we started going out together.” William wanted to punch him. “Did you kiss her yet?” William asked. “Yeah” Ulrich said as he kept his guard up. William walks out unhappy with the answers he got.

 

Meanwhile, Yumi and Kiba where sparing in the woods. Now Akamaru! Akamaru gets Kiba from behind. Yumi kicks him down. “Very good Yumi. Call it quits for tonight. See you tomorrow at 5am” Kiba said as he leaves the woods. “Good boy Akamaru.” Yumi said as she pets the small dog. Yumi dials Ulrich’s number.

 

“Hey Ulrich” Yumi said in a happy voice.

“Glad to hear from you Yumi, I didn’t hear from you all day.” Ulrich said

“Sorry, my cousin woke me up at 5am and kept me training nonstop until now.” Yumi yond in the cell phone.

“You must be tired.” Ulrich said.

“Past that, Kiba’s going to wake me up tomorrow as well.” Yumi was so tired from training all day.

“He can’t do that every weekend, can he?” Ulrich asked.

“He said I was far behind. Unless I improve, he will keep waking me up at 5am every day.” Yumi missed seeing Ulrich on weekends. “I did impress him today though. He might not need to wake me up that early for long.” Yumi said to Ulrich.

“I need to go now Jim is going to do a dorm inspection.” Ulrich said sad to have to hang up so soon.

“OK Ulrich, hopefully I’ll see you tomorrow, bye.” Yumi hangs up and heads home.

 

As soon as Yumi walks through the door her parents are arguing again. Yumi tries to go upstairs unnoticed, but her little brother follows her.

“Why do mommy and daddy argue so much?” Hiroki asks.

“I don’t know Hero, but I’m too tied to ask them tonight.” Yumi starts going upstairs again.

 

That night Yumi dreams that her parents are arguing and are getting devoice. Yumi sees her little brother and dad leaving her and her mom. The word devoice is pounding in her head, she tries to hold back unwanted images but they keep coming. Her dad leaving, her mom having a break down. Both her parents using drugs. Hero being punished for their parents arguments. One family being torn apart. More people stepping in her live she didn’t want. Yelling and fighting, poor little Hero being put on the spot without knowing it. The only family Yumi knew being ripped into pieces. Yumi is woken up by her cousin Kiba. “Yumi are you OK you were mumbling the Japanese word for devoice in your sleep.” Kiba decides that Yumi should rest today instead of training.

  

Later that day Yumi meets Ulrich in the School Yard. Yumi tells him about the dream.

“Sounds like you’re unsure about your parents’ relationship.” Ulrich tells her.

“You’re probably right, but they just keep arguing and I hate to see Hiroki being forced to sit through that kind of thing.” Yumi turns to Ulrich. “I don’t know what to do.” Ulrich takes Yumi’s hand.

“Your parents don’t know about the dream do them?” Ulrich asks.

“No.” Yumi said in a partly sad voice.

“So why don’t you tell them. And you could help them solve some of the problems.” Ulrich said.

“But what if they don’t listen to me. I’m only 14 and they can get angry if I try to interferer.” Yumi couldn’t stand to get in the middle of her parents’ arguments.

“Let yourself be heard, if you don’t do it for yourself do it for you little brother, Hiroki.” Ulrich was right.

“Ok. And Ulrich…thanks.” Yumi said to Ulrich.

 

Tori finds out about odd cheating on her.”ODD you no good, two timing, double crossing, PLAYER.” Tori yelled. “How could you go out with ANNA ROBB? You know I can’t stand her, but you just had to be a PLAYER! I trusted you and you act like I’m just another girl without a violent thought in my head!” Tori Looked Odd in the eye. “Well I have a lot of violent thoughts in MY head now!” Tori yelled as she balled her hand into a fist.

“Tori I’m sorry. I was going to tell you but Yumi swore that if I hurt you, she would make my life miserable until you got over me.” Odd knew that Yumi was more violent then Tori now due to the training with her cousin.”And tell me what? Sorry Tori but I’m dating your worst enemy? That’s so dumb!” Tori then smack Odd across the face. “You’re going to see who can be more violent between me and Yumi when it comes to betrayal.” Tori smacked him again.

 

Ulrich and Yumi are walking through the woods. “The dream still bothers me.” Yumi said. “I wish my parents would stop fighting.” Ulrich hated it when Yumi was upset. Ulrich puts his hand out to stop her from walking. “Yumi, your parents always come through. And any way if it makes you feel better, I think your parents just need a break from the city and the stress.” Ulrich puts his arm around her. “The nightmare you had might have been from being tried and the next thing you here before going to sleep is hearing your parents argue.” Yumi shows a weak smile. Akamaru was at her side, sniffing around the grass. “Ulrich” Yumi began “Yeah Yumi” Ulrich was walking by her side. “Thanks, I know I’m getting on your nerves, you’re the only one that listens and helps me with my parents most of the time.” Yumi smiles. “You’re the kind of guy am happy going out with.” Ulrich was always glad to help Yumi.

 

The next day Yumi wakes up to the sound of motors. When she looks outside she sees her dad and little brother getting into a car with all their things in suitcases. She looks to see if Akamaru is awake yet the little dog is still sleeping. NO! Yumi said in her head. Her dad sees her in the window and just waves good-bye without smiling. “Dad, Hiroki” Yumi whispered as the car pulls out of the drive way. Yumi slams her fist into the window, breaking it and hurting herself. Kiba races into the room, when he hears the crash of the window, and sees the blood on Yumi’s lower arm and fist she had cut herself badly.

 

At the dorms Aelita and Jeremy where going through books on France Hopper. Jeremy sees an activated tower on LYOKO and calls the rest of the gang but can’t get a hold of Yumi. They race to the factory.

“OK Yumi’s not answering her cell so we need to make do without her.” Jeremy sends Odd, Ulrich and Aelita to LYOKO. “The activated tower is in the ice replica.” The trio head to the ice replica. Jeremy still tries to get a hold of Yumi.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]