Code Season 4 by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

On LYOKO Odd and Ulrich are trying to clear a passage. Tori walk through the door.

“Sorry I’m late; I was looking for Yumi on my way over. No luck.” Jeremy turns to Tori.

“We’ll worry about Yumi later Odd and Ulrich need your help on LYOKO.” Jeremy sends Tori to LYOKO to help Odd and Ulrich.

 

Ulrich is fighting three blocks at once. While Odd was taking on two.

“Come on Snowball you can do better!” Odd yells as the block uses an ice bream to freeze Odd’s tail to the ground. Ulrich finished off the three he was fighting as Tori took down one she was fighting.

“Need help Odd? And why are you still giving the monsters stupid nicknames?” Ulrich asked.

“No you guys just take notes on my superiority.” Odd said as he is hit with a laser and falls backwards.

“Yeah Odd I’m taking notes, is wipeout one word or two?” Ulrich and Tori laugh.

“Let’s see if you can do any BETTER!” Odd said as he gets up.

“SONICBOOM!” Tori took down both of them with her sonic boom.

“Wow, nice one Tori!” Odd said.

“Be quiet, PLAYER!” Tori were still upset with Odd cheating on her.  

“OK Aelita time to deactivate the tower.” Ulrich said as Aelita ran to the tower

 

As soon as Odd, Ulrich, Tori, and Aelita get to the computer room Yumi still hasn’t picked up her cell.

“What’s going on with her?” Jeremy asks. “Yumi would have been here by now, or we should of at least of heard from her.” Jeremy tries again with no luck.

“I’ll go look for her.” Ulrich said.

“I’ll be in my room writing a report on the amount of pain Odd will get for CHEATING on me!” Tori hurry out of the factory. Ulrich heads into the woods in search of Yumi.

 

Ulrich had searched for Yumi for over three hours. Ulrich called Yumi’s cell every ten minutes but Yumi never picked up. Ulrich heads back to the dorms.

“Jeremy did you hear from Yumi yet?” Ulrich asked.

“No, but I heard from Hiroki. He said that their parents got into a big fight and is looking to get a divorce.” Jeremy stopped messing around with his computer.

“So that’s why she isn’t answering her cell.” Ulrich said as he dialed her cell number again. No luck.

“The girl knows how to sulk.” Ulrich said to Jeremy how was reading one of the last books on France Hopper. Ulrich heads back to his room.

 

The next day after school Tori finds Yumi in the school yard.

“Hey Yumi, Ulrich found out about your parents, do you want to talk about it?” Tori asked.

“Leave me alone Tori, I don’t want to talk.” Yumi said as she walked away but Tori take her arm.

“Yumi, if you talk you’ll feel better.” Tori wanted to help, but was getting on Yumi’s nerves.

“I said, LEAVE ME ALONE!” Yumi elbows Tori and Tori falls back.

“OUCH, Yumi what’s your problem?” Tori were tied of Yumi’s stubborn attitude.

“Right now YOU’RE my problem!” Yumi walks away. But Tori grabbed Yumi by the collar of her shirt.

“I’m not done! You can’t just elbow me and think I’m going to get off your back!” Tori yelled.

“Would you leave me alone if I” Yumi began but Tori cut her off, “If you what? Punch me, go ahead!” Tori turned Yumi around to look her in the eye.

“I only tried to help you! It’s not MY fault your parents are getting divorce!” Tori notice the bandage around Yumi’s lower arm and fist.

“Wow, what happened to your arm?” Tori asked in a concerned voice.

“I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!” Yumi runs to her house. When Yumi gets home her mom is working and Kiba was doing some work to help out. Yumi goes to her room unnoticed. Yumi started her homework but couldn’t concentrate because she missed her dad and little brother. The worst part was that her mom may have found a new boyfriend.

 

Tori told the gang about the fight her and Yumi got in.

“SHE hurt you Tori!” Odd said in shock.

“That’s right, Player, and when I tried to tell her off I noticed she had a bandage on her arm.” Tori said.

“Yumi would never hurt you Tori. I find the part when she elbowed you a little unbelievable.” Ulrich said.

“I swore I’m not lying!” Tori said. “And I’m worried about the bandage on her arm.”

“I think Yumi’s just being stubborn.” William said. The rest of the gang looked at him.

“What are you saying?” Ulrich asked.

“Well if you’re her boyfriend,” William began “Then she’s your problem.” The gang still stared at him.

“Maybe you should talk to her.” Jeremy said. “She’ll tell you what’s wrong.” Ulrich nods yes and heads to Yumi’s house.

 

When he got there he noticed an unfamiliar car in the driveway. Did her mom have anyone over? Ulrich wondered. As he goes and knocks on the door he hears laughing and talking inside.

“Oh hello Ulrich, Yumi went into town a long time ago. I guess she’s not to happy I started dating again.” Yumi’s mom said. Ulrich couldn’t believe the divorce was already decided.

“Oh the divorce already was decided.” Ulrich said.

“Yes, and Yumi really hasn’t been acting the same since then. Well she always lived in a fantasy.” Mrs. Ishyama said. Ulrich never new Yumi to live in a fantasy.

“Yumi lives in a fantasy? How do you know for sure?” Ulrich asked.

“Yeah, Yumi normally stays in her room and draws pictures of critters and other things.” Mrs. Ishyama said. “Yumi’s in town like I said. She has Akamaru with her.” Mrs. Ishyama was just about to close the door when they both heard a voice.

“Tell Yumi to give that mutt a bath when she gets back.” A man’s voice said.

 

Ulrich holds still for a minute and sees a tall man with brown hair in the door way.

“Oh Ulrich this is my boyfriend, Ted.” Mrs. Ishyama said.

“Hi Ulrich I hear a lot about you from Yumi.” Ted said. “Well I normally read her messages on her cell.” Ted began to laugh.

“Isn’t that against the law?” Ulrich asked.

“Just leave. You have stayed long enough.” Ted closed the door and Ulrich started to the woods near the town. He sees Yumi and Kiba in the woods.

“Hey guys.” Ulrich said.

“Oh, Kiba this is Ulrich.” Yumi said.

“Hey Ulrich. If you ever want to be trained by the master, Kiba will teach you even faster.” Kiba loved having students to train.

“Sounds good. OK I’ll join your little training sessions.” Ulrich looks toward Yumi. “Hey Yumi, can I talk to you in privet?”

“OK” Yumi follows him
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]