Code Season 4 by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Yumi headed to homeroom, wandering if they would be asking where William was. I’ll just tell them I did not hear from him in a while, or I’ll just say I have no idea. As soon as Yumi walked in and sat down without William breathing down her neck, she liked the idea of William not being around to put pressure on her. One of the girls in her class named Anna Robb walked up to her. “Hey Yumi did you hear about the new girl. Oh wait that’s right you didn’t because tomboys don’t tune in as well as” Yumi took the opportunity to make her insult sound like Anna was only insulting herself. “You mean as well as Miss Popularity.” Yumi made a lot of the other girls laugh. “Settle down class” Mrs. H said as she stepped in the room “we have a new student. Please welcome Tori, our new student from America.”

 

Tori walked through the door, her close where almost all black with a white T-shirt under a black jacket. They were somewhat like Yumi’s cloths except Yumi wore all black. “Come on” Anna yelled annoyed “another tomboy in this school was all we needed!” Tori put on a tantalizing face and said “I’m sorry, I did not know you were a girly-girl I thought you were a tomboy.” The class laughed at Tori’s joke. “Tori you can sit next to Yumi sense William’s not here.” Mrs. H said as she pointed to Yumi so Tori knew who Yumi was. “As long as the two tomboys look out for each other.” Anna said. “Sorry Anna but I think your attitude is what made your last boyfriend leave you. How many boy have you gone through? I lost count.” Yumi said as Tori took a seat laughing.  “That’s enough girls all this has caused a war between tomboys and girly-girls.” Mrs. H said.

 

When school ended Tori found Yumi in the school yard and went to talk to her. “Hey, your Yumi right.” Tori said hoping she got the name right. “Yeah, hi Tori, were you looking for me?” Yumi asked because no girl in the 9th grade ever talked to her outside of class.”Yeah I was, you and me are a lot alike Yumi. I wanted to know if you were any good at fighting, and if you wanted to spar with me.” Yumi smiled she spared with Ulrich every day. It would be nice to spar with a new opponent. Yumi thought. “OK, I’ll meet you in the gym in ten minutes. I need to tell my friends where I’ll be.” Yumi ran off to the factory.

 

When Yumi got there the others were already there. “Hey Yumi where were you?” Ulrich asked as soon as she walked in. “Chill I was with a new friend.” Yumi said a little angry that Ulrich was being so protective. “Who?” Ulrich asked praying it wasn’t another boy. “Tori, the new girl in my class, cool it

Ulrich it’s not like it’s a boy.” Yumi said teasing him. “I promised Tori I would meet her in the gym, call me if anything comes up.” Yumi headed back to the gym.

 

“Let’s see what you got Yumi!” Tori said as they started sparing. Yumi was surprised to see that Tori were as good as she was. They were equally matched witch made it interesting. Yumi used her gymnastics to dodge most of the shots. Tori could aim for pressure points and weak spots on a person. They tied each other out in thirty minutes. “Your very good Tori, how do you know all the weak spots and pressure points on a person’s body?” Yumi asked panting “A lot of training and study on the human body.” Tori were panting as much as Yumi. “You and I are going to became good friends.” Tori said smiling, Yumi smiles back.

 

“You two are really good and equally matched.” A voice said from the back of the gym. The two girls turn around to see Ulrich, Odd and Aelita watching the match. “Why did you guys follow me and how long where you guys there?” Yumi asked the three of them. “We got bored and knew you said something about meeting a girl named Tori in the gym. We knew it might have been for sparing so we came to watch.” Aelita explained. They all heard a growl from the other side of the gym. “WOLVES” Tori yelled. “Not again.” Odd complained. Before the gang could do anything Tori takes down six of them by hitting the wolf’s pressure points. She takes down the other two and turns to the gang. “That did not take long, now did it?” Tori said smiling. Yumi was a little surprised. “What I never said I only studied human pressure points.” Tori said smiling. “What was your name again?” Odd asked “TORI” Tori said with pride. The gang agrees to make Tori part of the group.

 

They take Tori to the factory and tell Jeremy how she took down eight wolves on her own. Jeremy agrees it is a good idea to let her in the group. “Well Tori are you up for it? Remember, Tori, you can’t tell anyone.” Yumi said as they enter the scanner room. “I’m up to the test!” Tori said getting into the scanner. “You promise not to tell.” Yumi said. “Your secret is safe with me.” Tori were ready. “I’ll start the scanners.” Jeremy told them. “Scanner Tori” The digital image of Tori was saved on the super computer so Tori could now help the gang on LYOKO. “Welcome to the group Tori.”

 

“Yumi can I talk to you in private for a minute?” Ulrich asked. Yumi follows him to his dorm. “Look” Ulrich began, “Aelita, Jeremy and Odd want to know what’s going on between us.” Yumi jumped in “You mean the kiss and everything?” Yumi asked. “Yeah, should we tell them?” Ulrich asked. “Do you think it’s a good idea?” Yumi asked. “I kind of want to keep those things between us OK.” Ulrich really knew Odd would want full detail. “Then let’s not tell then, we can keep it between us.” Yumi smiles. “I” Ulrich tried to say something but the words would not come out.”I want to know if you would like to go out with me sometime Yumi.” Ulrich could fell himself getting nervous. “OK Ulrich.” Yumi said. “Friday sound OK?” Ulrich asked hoping for a yes. “Sounds great.” Yumi started blushing. “I’ll pick you up around six OK?” Ulrich smiled. “It’s a date.” Yumi said smiling.

 

The next day all the grades had mid-terms. “Come on Tori focus, 10x+ (-7) =?” Yumi was helping Tori study for the mid-term that was in fifteen minutes. “If X=5 what is 10x + (-7) =?” Yumi was reading the problem out of the math book. “50?” Tori guessed. “No, well you answered half the problem. The answer is 43.” Yumi was sure Tori could get a good grade in the other subjects, but Tori could fail math. “Forget it Yumi, math is just not my thing.” Tori were playing her guitar while she was talking so it sounded like a song. “I do know what you’re doing wrong, your only answering half the problem.” Yumi and heard the bell ring. “Time for the mid-term, are you ready?” Yumi asked Tori nods her head yes. And the tests are passed out. OK all I have to do in the math section is read the whole problem and then answer the whole thing. Tori followed Yumi’s advice in the math section and did fairly well.

 

Meanwhile Jeremy and Aelita were helping Odd and Ulrich. “Odd will you just at least try!” Jeremy was having a hard time getting Odd to focus.”36% is not a dogs IQ. 36%= 36/100= 18/50= 9/25.” Jeremy noticed Odd wasn’t paying attention. “As for you Ulrich, you have been doing way better the before, you will surprise the teachers with your improvement.” Ulrich smiled knowing that he was doing well because he had the courage to ask Yumi out. It was like getting a lot off his chest. As the mid-term began Ulrich fond the test easy.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]