Code Season 4 by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

The gang meets in the school yard when school ended. “So, how were 8th grade mid-terms?” Yumi asks when Odd, Ulrich, and Aelita show up. “Ulrich, Jeremy and I did very well, Ulrich really improved since the tests in the beginning of the year. As for Odd, well he makes an origami dog out of his mid-term test.” Aelita wondered how their mid-terms went. “How were 9th grade mid-terms?” Aelita asks. “They were somewhat easy for me,” Yumi said and looked at Tori. “Tori thinks that they would change her math class because she did poorly in the math section.” Yumi explains. “My parents are going to kill me if they find out I needed a math remedial class!” Tori were very upset. “I wish I had studied more in that subject.” Tori put her head down. “Don’t worry, I had to take a remedial science class last year, you’ll be back in your normal class in no time.” Yumi said. “You took a remedial class last year?”Ulrich asked. “Yeah, I don’t really like science, and I didn’t really try last year in that subject.”Yumi explained. “Why didn’t you tell anyone?” Ulrich asked. “She told me.” Aelita said. “Let me guess, one of those things that girls only tell other girls. I love that logic because most girls talk about me.” Odd said. “Not really!” Yumi and Tori said at the same time. “I only told Aelita because I wasn’t really in the mood to tell anyone else.”Yumi said. “Girls sometimes feel like only telling other girls about something like that.” Aelita told Odd and Ulrich.

 

The gang heads to the hermitage to see if there is any more info on France Hopper. Yumi and Ulrich head to the basement as Tori and Odd look on the second floor. Aelita and Jeremy were in the lab in the factory to continue the research. Jeremy was very close to the answer. He needed only a little more data on France Hopper and then they could go to LYOKO and devitalize William.

 

In the basement Ulrich and Yumi don’t find anything so far. “Tomorrow is Friday and you know what that means.” Yumi said to Ulrich in an exited voice. “Yeah, I can tell you’re exited. Tomorrow is our first date.” Ulrich smiles at Yumi, but he was nervous. “I just had an idea, want to hear it?” Ulrich asked. “What’s your idea?” Yumi asked. “Well, Odd wants to ask Tori out so what is they double-dated with us tomorrow?” Yumi smiles “That’s OK with me, besides a double-date means less pressure.” Yumi was right. “OK I’ll tell Odd, he’ll be happy to hear it.” Ulrich realized that if it was a double-date he would not be as nervous. 

 

They all met in the factory. “So Ulrich, did Yumi say it was OK for me and Tori to double date with you guys tomorrow?” Odd asked. “Yumi said it was OK.” Ulrich was thinking about the date. He was excited. “So Ernestine do you have all the data you need so we can kick William’s butt on LYOKO!” Odd was very excited.  “Yeah, and deactivate the towers with the new super scanner I made. I also programmed a faster materialization program, your weapons won’t devitalize, and you have new transportation for center 5. All that and more programs that will help us in the real world.” Jeremy continued to explain the new technology they could now use on LYOKO and what they could use in the real world.

 

“So, when can we use all this stuff on LYOKO?” Ulrich asked. “Next time X.A.N.A. launches an attack.” Jeremy sounded prepared for anything X.A.N.A could throw. “As long as it’s not tomorrow!” Odd said. Jeremy looked at him. “What do you mean ‘as long as it’s not tomorrow.’?” Jeremy asked. Ulrich looked at Yumi, who was hoping that Odd would keep his mouth shut. “Because, Me, Ulrich, Tori and Yumi are all going on a double-date.” Ulrich way ready to punch him. “If you don’t punch him, I will!” Yumi whispered to Ulrich. “A date is more important then saving the world!” Jeremy was a little upset with them. “Well I’ll let you guys have some fun.” Jeremy knew that meant more alone time with Aelita.

 

That Friday the girls and guys waited all through school to get ready for the date. Odd got tickets to the hottest movie. The guys wore button up shirts with dress paints. The girls both dressed in short sleeve shirts and skirts. Yumi’s shirt was white and skirt was black. Tori wore the same color shirt and a royal blue skirt.  All Odd’s clothes where purple, and Ulrich wore white and blue. “Ready girls?” Odd asked as they pick them up at six.

 

Ulrich and Yumi didn’t have much interest in the movie, but after Ulrich walked Yumi home, they kissed good-night. It was no surprise Odd kissed Tori, because he always kissed the girl on the first date. “Give Odd a message for me.” Yumi told Ulrich. “Tell him if he hurts Tori, I’ll make shore he lives a very painful live until Tori gets over him.” Ulrich nods and hugs her before he heads back to Kadic. As soon as he gets to his dorm he tells Odd the message. “You know your girlfriend can be violent. You won’t let her hurt your roommate would you?” Odd was sometimes afraid of Yumi. “Well it might be more quite without you snoring.” Ulrich wanted to tell Odd about the kiss in the hermitage, but kept it a secret.

 

The next day X.A.N.A attacks. They then travel to LYOKO. “The activated tower is in the mountain replica.” The path was blocked by monsters. “I got these chumps!” Tori on LYOKO could use a guitar that shot sound waves. Taking down two monsters. “Telekinesis” Yumi whispered using her ability to use a nearby rock to throw at another two enemies. “Laser Arrow!” Odd yelled blasting only one enemy. Ulrich used his swords to strike down five enemies. “OK Aelita deactivates the tower, hurry!” Yumi guarded Aelita by using her fans to block the lasers the monsters could shoot. “Good thing their only tarantulas” Odd was having fun with the new upgrades. Tarantulas looked like large robot bugs, and only could shoot lasers. “I can handle the rest of them.” Ulrich said to Odd how was finishing with three of them. “SUPER SPRINT” Ulrich’s super sprint allowed him to run very fast and could climb smooth surfaces with speed. “Nice guys, this seemed too easy. I have a feeling X.A.N.A was only checking out what he is now up ageist.” Jeremy had a very proud voice.

 

When they were back in the real world they were talking about spring break. “Yumi and I have our spring break planed out already!” Tori were excited. “We both are going to Camp Everwood for spring break.” The gang decided to all goes to Camp Everwood. Witch was one of the highly suggested for spring break.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]