Code Season 4 by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Yumi got permission from her parents, but she had to bring her little brother, 12 year old Hiroki, with her. At the bus stop for Camp Everwood the gang met. “Yumi, is Camp Everwood really hunted?” Hiroki asked. “No Hiroki, there’s no such thing as ghosts.” Tori meet up with Yumi. “I can’t wait to get to Camp Everwood!” Tori traveled to many camps, but camp Everwood was amazing. “Yumi, what if Camp Everwood is dangerous?” Hiroki had heard of rumors that a lot of Japanese kids would go crazy at night and all of a sudden die. “It’s a school approved camp, Hiroki, nothing will go wrong.” Yumi was getting tired of Hiroki’s theories of Camp Everwood being dangerous.”Everwood or bust!” Tori song. “The only thing scary is Tori singing country music!” Yumi said laughing.

 

On the bus ride there Tori showed Yumi a brochure on Camp Everwood. The boys were ready to go ape in the woods. Hiroki kept saying he thought Camp Everwood was dangerous. When they got there the camp instructor met them all in the mess hall. The gang and about twenty-one other students where there. The instructor’s name was Tom and he gave everyone there cabin numbers. Yumi, Tori, and Aelita were together, Hiroki and Johnny, his friend from school, were together, Ulrich, Jeremy and Odd were together. They spent their first day unpacking and exploring the woods. At night Tom told everyone a story about one of his favorite campers.

 

“It all started ten years ago” Tom began “A young Japanese girl named Ami attended the camp. She was always ready for an adventure. But one day a young man named Cal turned all upside down. I don’t know much about the Japanese culture, but he called her a mud blood one day and she changed. She had killed this boy in the woods one night. The terrible truth, his spirit had risen from the earth and killed her only a day after. All that was left was a black rose. And now when a Jap walks in the woods at night they never return because they are killed and all you find in a black rose.” Yumi’s heart felt like it was pounding ageist her chest she had never heard such a tale. Ulrich puts his hand on hers and she jumps. “You OK Flicka?” Ulrich only called Yumi “Flicka” When he is being silly or romantic. “That story just shook me up a little. In Japanese culture being called a ‘mud blood’ meant you had dirty blood and a black rose meant painful death.” Yumi’s body started shaking. “Mr. Tom Sir. That was only a tale right?” Ulrich asked. “No, I wish it was, but no it really happened.” Tom noticed Yumi’s body shaking, “Is she OK?” Ulrich told him Yumi was Japanese and knew what “Mud Blood” meant and everything. “You’re the first Jap I’ve seen in five years.” Tom said “I never thought they would come after what happened to Ami and a number of other Japanese teens.” Tom pulled out a picture of Ami. “You Know, you look a little like Ami.”

 

The picture showed that Ami looked like Yumi. Only Ami had long hair, bright colored clothes, and Ami wasn’t smiling in the picture. “It does look like Yumi!” Ulrich was surprised. “Here’s an even scarier Thought,” Yumi voice was shaking now, “I know her. I was only four when I last saw her before she went to camp. She told me that a black rose meant painful death. That’s when Hiroki and John Ken started calling me Flicka because something Ami told him.” Tom noticed that Yumi also had the same hazel and brown eyes. “Is anyone in your family older then you other than your parents who might have some memory?”   Yumi was not shore whether or not to answer. Her older brother, John Ken, who was 20, would have clear memory. “John Ken, He’s with his friends.” Yumi points to a tall boy with black hair with an orange longs sleeve shirt with a green vest and green jeans. “I warn you, if you are smart you’ll call him Jet, he hates being called his real name.” Jet stood up and walked over.  “SO what are we got planed tomorrow!” Jet’s voice sounded friendly but he could change in an instant. “Jet do you know of a girl named Ami?”

“Ami,” Jet’s voice sounded cold. “Ami was a killer, she changed at this camp and I’m going to find out why.” Jet was the only person the gang knew who would love to put his life on the line. “I’m going in the woods after midnight, the same time all the people died. And I will set their spirits to rest.”  Crazy Jet, he will be the next if he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Ulrich thought. “John Ken you’re going to hurt yourself with a dumb plain like that.” Yumi made him angry when she called him “John Ken” he stared her down and gave his deepest, coldest voice, “DON’T call me John Ken, It’s JET, JET! Call me that again and I’ll make Hiroki my live bait.” Hiroki ran behind Yumi, knowing Jet wasn’t kidding. “Time for bed, everyone,” Tom said as all the students went to their cabins.

 

The next day a black rose is found outside Jet’s cabin. “He’s dead,” Yumi whispered, but Ulrich, Odd, and Tori could hear her. “Yumi,” Hiroki was behind her. “Is he really dead?” Yumi whipped her face she didn’t won’t Hiroki to see her cry. “I don’t know.” Yumi tried to stop herself from crying. Hiroki went back to his cabin. Yumi looked in Jet’s cabin; Jet had no roommates because he was in Kadic Collage, and registered. “You should talk to her Ulrich, she needs you right now.” Tori pushed Ulrich near the door. Ulrich finds Yumi looking around and found one of the family’s samurai swords. “HE was armed and was still killed.” Yumi tried to seem more angry then upset. “How can he be killed when he was armed?” Ulrich puts his arm around her. “I know your upset, admit it. You lost your brother; you’ll feel better if you admit you’re upset.” Yumi turns to him. “OK fine, I’m upset, happy?” Yumi started to cry. Ulrich hugs her to make her feel better. As he hugged her, He could feel tears dripping down her cheek to his neck.

 

Later that day the gang searches the woods for Jet. “You think X.A.N.A did this?” Jeremy asked. “If it is, he better hope I don’t find out.” Yumi growled as she said it. “What are you going to do if it’s a person or ghost?” Odd was mainly testing her, but Yumi took it seriously. “Kill them.” Yumi gave the same smile Jet did, focused, and ready for anything. Ulrich noticed Yumi still had the sword. The gang walked for hours. “Yumi, it’s almost dinner, we should go back to the camp.” Odd sounded hungrier then tired because the gang missed lunch. “You guys can go, but I’m not turning back.” Yumi kept walking, but Odd, Aelita, Jeremy, and Tori went back. Yumi was slowly getting sick. “Yumi are you OK, You’re breathing weird.”Ulrich put his hand on Yumi’s forehead. “You have a fever, we need to get back to the camp, you’re sick.” Yumi ignores him and keeps walking. “Are you listening, Yumi?” Ulrich puts his hand out and stops her from walking. “If you want to go back, no one’s stopping you!” Yumi yelled. “I’m not going to leave you sick, in the woods, alone.” Ulrich said as he removed his hand. “I don’t want to fight you, I know you’ve been through a lot, and that you lost someone you loved, but Yumi” Ulrich didn’t finish before he found that Yumi got away.

 

Ulrich ran to the Camp to get help. “Guys, Yumi got away. And she’s not feeling too well.” Ulrich told them Yumi was in bad shape when she got away. “Poor Yumi,” Tori began “She’s confused and needs our help.” Jeremy closed his lab top. “If she’s not back by seven we’ll tell Tom.” Jeremy said. They all agreed. “You sure are pal, X.A.N.A is not behind this.” Odd asked. “No I checked the scanner, nothing.” Jeremy wondered if the thing Tom described was only a tale. But then how did the picture come to be. “She is armed though.” Aelita reminded them, “She took the sword with her.” The gang noticed that it was raining and all knew Yumi didn’t come back yet.

Ulrich, Odd, and Jeremy went to their cabin. “Well, what did Tom say?” Ulrich needed to know. “The search has started no luck.” Ulrich had nightmares of the worst that could happen. Yumi hang in there! Ulrich thought. If the rescue team doesn’t save her, I will! Ulrich prayed Yumi wouldn’t be killed.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]